Change Her Mind Part I

Don't Play With My Heart

The place is dark but it can be seen with the light which are coming out from the powers that someone is creating. 

 

Bomi doesn't know where she is but she can't think of it now. The only thing she knows is to focus on the two in front of her.

 

The man is carrying a sword in his hand and he is talking to the beautiful girl who is with white hair.

 

" Yoon Doojoon!! I will kill you!!! "

 

" Jiyeon-na. Let me explain."

 

" Go away!! "

 

" Please."

 

" Don't come closer to me!!! I hate all of you!! "

 

" No. Don't go."

 

The surrounding changes suddenly and Bomi finds that her legs take her towards the man and they collide. Bomi closes her eyes as she is afraid of the collision but nothing happens.

 

She opens her eyes again and she is surprised when she saw the white girl in front of her. And she also finds that the sword which the man held before is in her hand.

 

She widens her eyes and doesn't know what to do. And so she looks up to the girl in front of her.

 

But she can't see her face clearly. Her face is covered with cloudy smokes and Bomi can't see her face. She looks at her and she doesn't know why but she becomes sad just by looking at the girl.

 

" Slide me."

 

" I can't!! "

 

Bomi amswers automatically. She finds that the sword in her hand is shaking and it is telling her to slide the girl in front.

 

" Please. I can't control anymore."

 

Bomi looks at the girl in front of her. She knows that the girl is crying and she wants to cry, too. Her eyes become red and she holds onto the sword tightly.

 

" Unnie, please."

 

" Kill me, please."

 

" I... I can't."

 

" Bbom-ah, I love you."

 

" Unnie!!!! "

 

She shouts as the girl suddenly runs to her and hugs her tight. The sword pierces her body and Bomi widens her eyes. And she shouts out of her lung.

 

" Ahhhh."

 

She screams and she opens her eyes. And she finds that she is lying on her bed and sleeping.

 

Bomi sits on her bed exhausted and she is sweaty badly. 

 

" This is just a nightmare. "

 

She said to herself and she wipes the sweat on her forehead. Then she takes her phone and checks the clock.

 

" 11:00pm."

 

She sighs. She feels sleepy early and she goes to sleep. And now she doesn't want to sleep anymore. 

 

* knock knock knock *

 

" It's not locked. Come in."

 

Bomi said without looking at the window as she thinks it is Eunji. Eunji always comes to her at late night and they hang out together.

 

But she is surprised when a pair of hands wrap around her waist from the back.

 

" Eunji-ya, what the- "

 

Bomi's words are stopped by the familiar scent which runs into her nostrils. She was surprised and can't say a word. But that person laughs and she tightens her arms while she is snuggling more to her.

 

" Wae?? You think I am Eunji??? "

 

" Chorong unnie~"

 

Bomi whispers her lover's name and a strange warm electricity runs around her body only by the name. She holds onto Chorong's hands and said.

 

" How you know my house?? "

 

" I have my own ways."

 

Chorong answers playfully and Bomi knows that the own way Chorong said is Eunji. So she doesn't talk about it anymore and she turns around to face Chorong's smiling face.

 

" What are you doing at this late, my unnie??? "

 

" Because I was about to sleep and I suddenly remembered you so I just run to here."

 

Chorong said and Bomi nods. Then she takes Chorong to her bed and makes her to sit.

 

" Have a seat, first. I have to change."

 

" Immm."

 

Chorong said and she waits for Bomi who enters into the bathroom with the new pajamas. She looks around the room and she finds that Bomi's room is lovely and cute for a girl. 

 

She finds many plushies of colourful Angry Birds on Bomi's bed.

 

" Cute."

 

She comments while she is smiling. And her smile becomes double when she saw a photo on Bomi's table. In the photo, she and Bomi are smiling widely. She remembers that it was taken at their first date when they skipped school for the date.

 

" I am done!! "

 

Bomi said as she opens the door and enters into the room again. Chorong pads the space beside her and Bomi joins her.

 

" Why were you so sweating, Bomi-ya?? "

 

" Wae?? Am I smelly?? "

 

Bomi asks her while she is sniffing herself. Chorong shakes her head and she wants to pinch the cheeks of cute Bomi now.

 

" No. I can feel it when I hug you."

 

" Awwww. I was sleeping before you came. And I had a bad dream."

 

Chorong listens for Bomi very well. Bomi remembers the dream and she decides to share it with Chorong.

 

" I have been dreaming the same dream again and again during these days. I clearly know that they all are the same. And I have no idea why I am having this nightmare repeatly."

 

She said and she slowly leans on Chorong's shoulder. Chorong just stays silent and she listens to Bomi. Bomi continues.

 

" In the dream, I was watching a man and a girl. They seem they are fighting. The man is carrying a red sword and the girl is with white hair. They are talking about something and I think the man is begging her. But the girl seems she doesn't want to listen to him."

 

Bomi pauses and she sighs.

 

" Then as I watch, my body is thrown towards the man and we become one."

 

" Hmm?? You mean you become him?? "

 

" No. He becomes me. I was standing in place of him and the sword in his hand is in my hand. But it is now the blue colour. The most surprising thing is the girl in front of me. She is no longer shouting but she is begging me to kill her."

 

" Omo."

 

" Yes. But I refuse to do. I can't see her face clearly so I can't tell who she is but I can feel that she is someone important for me. I become sad while I was watching her."

 

Chorong can feels the real sadness in Bomi's tone and so she kisses on the younger girl's crown while whispering it's ok. Bomi continues.

 

" And unnie, she runs to me suddenly and hugs me tight, making the sword to pierce her own body. I was very frighten and I scream. This is the end of the nightmare."

 

Bomi finishes her dream and she looks up Chorong.

 

" I don't know why but I am feeling that someone I love has died after the dream. And I feel somehow hurt……… in my heart. Unnie?? "

 

" Yes? "

 

" Don't you feel angry with me, right?? "

 

" Why I have to be angry with you, Bomi-ya?? "

 

Chorong said softly and Bomi sits up. She then holds on Chorong's hands and whispers.

 

" I am afraid that you will be angry with me if I say that the girl with white hair in my dream looks like that she is my lover. But unnie. This is just a dream. I only love you and I can prove it if you want. So - "

 

" Bomi-ya, it's ok. It is just a dream and why I have to be jealous with the dream girl who never exists?? "

 

" Really??? "

 

" Of course."

 

Chorong said but Bomi is still worried about it. Chorong finds it really cute and she pulls Bomi to her embrace.

 

" Why you have to be so cute, Bomi-ya?? "

 

Chorong asks to no one and Bomi really likes the warmth that is coming from Chorong. She rests in Chorong's embrace comfortably and said.

 

" Unnie, I want to tell you one thing but you have to promise me first that you will not laugh at me."

 

" Ok. Tell me."

 

Bomi is silent for a minute and then she whispers.

 

" Sometimes, I think you are so much like my mother."

 

Chorong is froze by the statement. But Bomi smiles and she continues.

 

" I haven't seen my parents even once in my life. Nana unnie said that they are died as soon as I was born by a car crush. And she said that she has no photo of them. I never know what the parents are. And I never experience what the mother's love is."

 

" Bomi-ya~~ "

 

Chorong feels really sorry for the younger girl and she tightens their hug.

 

" I feels safe whenever I am in your arms. You are so warm and I can feel love from you. I imagine that when my mother hugs me, I may feel like the same. I hope I can really feel it."

 

Chorong hears a faint sob from Bomi and she wants to cry with her, too. She sighs and she said the words in her mind.

 

" Bomi-ya, don't worry. I will be your mother, your sister, your bestfriend and your lover at the same time. You can tell me anything. You can lean on me everytime. I am always here for you."

 

Chorong said and Bomi feels so touch by it. She looks at Chorong and Chorong slowly and gently wipes her tears.

 

" Don't cry, Bomi-ya. "

 

" Thanks you, unnie."

 

Bomi said and she resumes to leans on Chorong's shoulder. Chorong stays at Bomi's house for a few minutes before she has to go back to her house.

 

" Bomi-ya, unnie has to go now."

 

" Umm?? Don't you sleep with me?? "

 

Chorong's face becomes red by it and Bomi also notices her mistake. And so she quickly tries to correct it.

 

" No, unnie. I mean you sleep with me in an innocent way. Don't think anything wrong."

 

Bomi said and Chorong changes the topic.

 

" Bomi-ya, it's not like this. Unnie has to go back to my house. Daddy will be angry with me if she knows that I am here to meet you."

 

Chorong said and Bomi remembers something.

 

" Unnie, what happened yesterday?? I was worried for you when your daddy saw us."

 

" It's ok. She was angry but she didn't scold me. But I have no chance to call you because we all are so afraid of daddy."

 

" I understand."

 

" And so I came here to meet you because……… "

 

" Because what?? "

 

Chorong feels shy and Bomi is happy to see her girlfriend. Chorong bites her lower lip and this makes Bomi to feel kissing her.

 

So she quickly pecks on Chorong's cheek and whispers.

 

" Because you miss me?? "

 

" Imm."

 

Chorong shyly nods and Bomi's smile becomes bigger and bigger. She kisses Chorong's red eartip and whispers again.

 

" I miss you, too. I miss you to death the whole day."

 

Chorong smiles and she walks to the window while she pulls Bomi to it. Bomi doesn't want to release the hand yet so she is still holding Chorong's hand tightly. Chorong also frowns as she doesn't want to say goodbye now.

 

" Bbom-ah, let me go. Hmmmm? "

 

She said and Bomi pouts.

 

" Unnie, can you stay with me tonight?? "

 

" I want to, but I have to go back. Let's meet again at school."

 

" But tomorrow is Sunday."

 

Bomi said like a spoilt kid and Chorong sighs.

 

" Ok. I will come back tomorrow night."

 

" Promise??? "

 

Bomi said and Chorong pecks her cute pouting lips.

 

" Promise!!! "

 

" Yay!!! "

 

Bomi said and she releases Chorong's hand as she is celebrating herself while throwing her hands in the air. Chorong takes this chance and she moves closer to window.

 

" Imm. Bomi-ya. I really have to go. See you tomorrow."

 

She said and she jumps out from the window. Bomi has no time to stop her and she is left there alone.

 

" Bo-ra! "

 

She said with a pout.

 

" Unnie even didn't say I love you. And where is my goodnight kiss???? "

 

She said and she is about to turn back to her bed when someone pulls her in a deep kiss which makes Bomi to be breatheless.

 

" Wow."

 

She can only says this when Chorong pulls away and presses their foreheads together. She then smiles and said.

 

" I love you."

 

This three magical words can remove the pout on Bomi's face. And she never forgets to return.

 

" I love you, too, unnie."

 

" Goodnight."

 

She then pecks Bomi's lips again and disappears into the dark. Bomi can't help but to smile widely and she walks back to her bed.

 

Then she lies down on it and puts her hand on her forehead while she is thinking about Chorong. 

 

" Unnie is so lovely."

 

She said. She then shakes her head.

 

" Ahhhhh, what should I do??? I think I am crazily in love with unnie."

 

Bomi then closes her eyes and sleep again. This time, she doesn't have her usual nightmare anymore.

 

Instead, she has a dream about Chorong in which they are happy together.