First Meeting

Don't Play With My Heart

" Take care. Take care."

 

" Put the things slowly."

 

" Arasso, Taengoo. Just shut up your mouth."

 

Hyoyeon shouts to Taeyeon behind the horses.

 

" Yah!! I am warning because you like to break my things whenever we move to somewhere."

 

She shouts back in front of the new house of theirs while she is putting the things in her hand on the ground.

 

" Why are they late??? "

 

Hyoyeon said and she looks at the sun.

 

" Even the things are arrived now. They should be here. I hope nothing will be happened to them."

 

" Hyoyeon-na, why are you worried for them??? We have Sunkyu with them. They are not alone."

 

Taeyeon said cheerfully and she is carrying the things into the new house.

 

* bat flying *

 

Hyoyeon quickly catches the bat and she checks the letter from its leg. But her face changed after she has read the letter.

 

" Taeng!!! Taengoo!! "

 

She shouts and Taeyeon runs out from the house.

 

" Wae???? Why are you shouting loudly??? "

 

She asks and Hyoyeon shows her the letter.

 

" We are coming back and will be home in an hour. We get enough blood for all of us. Make ( I mean, buy ) the best lunch for us. Love you. Seobang."

 

Taeyeon also widens her eyes. She looks at Hyoyeon and the younger one reurrns the look.

 

" What does it mean?? "

 

" This is vampires' way of sending letter. They used a bat."

 

" What!!! "

 

Taeyeon becomes afraid and she looks around.

 

" Is there any vampire family here??? "

 

" How can I know?? "

 

Hyoyeon said while she is rolling her eyes. Taeyeon frowns and she said.

 

" I become worried for Miyoung and Juhyun. They are not powerful enough to fight with the others. And Sunkyu alone cannot stand a vampire family."

 

" What should we do?? "

 

" Hyoyeon-na, I will stay here and wait for them while carrying the things . What about you look around and find some clues??? If they still don't reach even you come back, let's follow them."

 

" Arasso."

 

Hyoyeon said and she agrees to look around. This place is a little far from human houses and it is situated near the forest which is out of the town. 

 

They move to an old building at there and they are about to have a new life again as the last town they lived in notice their strange and weird behaviours.

 

And they have to move to another town again to avoid being caught. And this time, they choose to stay away from the curious eyes of the people and they choose to live in this old house.

 

" I think there is no one around this house."

 

Hyoyeon is thinking and she walks to the East which is the opposite direcrion of the way that the bat flied.

 

" What should I do if they are many and I am single??? "

 

Hyoyeon is thinking about the best fighting way while she hears talking sounds in the air.

 

" Huh??? "

 

Hyoyeon is surprised but she decides to check the condition first before she meets with them. So she jumps onto the tree which is beside her. She sits between the branches and hides there from the strangers.

 

" Ha ha ha. I will tell omma about you two. And I bet she will not let you to eat your dinner!!! "

 

" Yah!! Yoona-ya!! I can die if I can't have my meal. Don't do this. Please~~~ "

 

" No. No. I have to tell omma that you two went to the courtesan last night while she is alseep."

 

" Yah!!! Im Yoona!!! "

 

Hyoyeon can see that three girls are walking along the path. They all are tall and they are carrying bows and arrows which are not suitable for their beautiful faces. And the shortest one is also carrying a sword with her. Although they look young, she knows that they are vampires who are hundred years old already. She can have their smell from there.

 

 

* crack *

 

 

Hyoyeon wants to kill herself. She moves a little and her feet step on a branch. Although it is almost like a whisper, she knows that the vampires can hear it very well.

 

" I am so dead."

 

She thinks and she decides to continue to hide that place, hoping that they will not notice her.

 

" Sooyoung! Do you want to join me for competation??? "

 

" What competation? "

 

" The one who can hit the target will have the other's lunch."

 

Yoona said and she holds her bow in the position. Sooyoung also follows her move and they are now aiming their arrows at Hyoyeon who are still sitting on the branch.

 

" Hana."

 

Yoona counts with a smirk. Hyoyeon is sweaty as she doesn't know what to do.

 

" Du."

 

Hyoyeon prepares herself for the best position to avoid the attack.

 

" Sae."

 

Hyoyeon saw Yoona smirks and she hears the wind sounds towards her. She holds onto one arrow and jumps down from the tree to avoid the other.

 

" Wow."

 

" Nice move."

 

The two tall girls said in unison and they clap. Hyoyeon furrows her eyebrows and she checkd them.

 

Yes. They are …………………

 

" Vampires?? "

 

She asks and the three girls nod.

 

" Yes. And you are new??? "

 

" Immm. We transfer today."

 

" We?? "

 

" Yeah. We are a family."

 

Hyoyeon explains and she makes her clothes neat. The tallest one smiles widely and she said.

 

" It is good that we can meet another vampire family. We have been living here for about 100 years and no one comes to visit us. We are only four and so it is boring."

 

She explains and Hyoyeon mentally notes that there are four vampires beside them.

 

" Immmm, hello. I am Kwon Yuri. It's nice to meet you."

 

The shortest one said and Hyoyeon smiles to her.

 

" I am Kim Hyoyeon."

 

" I am Kwon Yoona and this is my buddy, Choi Sooyoung."

 

The girl with a playful smirk said while she is pointing to the tallest girl beside her. Hyoyeon looks at the two Kwon and she asks.

 

" You two are sisters?? "

 

" Wae?? "

 

Yuri asks her with a smile.

 

" Immm, you look similar."

 

" Ha ha ha ha ha. Everyone thinks like this."

 

Yuri and Yoona are laughing and Yoona hugs Hyoyeon by the shoulder.

 

" Unnie, can I call you unnie?? "

 

" Yeah. Go ahead."

 

" Ok. Hyo unnie, actually, I call her appa."

 

She whispers and Hyoyeon widens her eyes. Yuri smiles and she explains.

 

" I have a wife called Jung Sooyeon. Sooyoung and Sooyeon are like sisters and they are living together before they met me. And I was falling for Sooyeon and we married. "

 

Hyoyeon smiles while she is listening to the happy story. The three vampires take her to a way and they are talking on their way home.

 

" The three of us transferred from place to place and one day, we found a girl nearly dying. Sooyeon and I discussed and we decided to change her. And I bit her."

 

" This is the start of my new life."

 

Yoona adds and she smiles warmly to her father.

 

" Actually, as far as I remember, my real name is Im Yoona but I like to be their daughter so I changed myself into Kwon Yoona. Appa and Omma love me so much and we become a happy family. And this pig here is always trying to steal my foods that my parents give me."

 

" Yah!!! Yoona!!! What are you talking about??? "

 

" Stop, you two!! Here is a guest with us!! "

 

Yuri scolds and the two girls become quiet. Hyoyeon laughs and she said.

 

" You guys are funny."

 

Yuri laughs at her comment.

 

" Yes, if you stay with this two shikshins, you will never be bored."

 

She then winks at Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon nods and Sooyoung points her to the front.

 

" Our house is over there! "

 

Hyoyeon saw a beautiful house made of bamboo. 

 

" This is lovely."

 

She said and the three girls nod.

 

" Immm. I wonder what Sooyeon bought for lunch."

 

Sooyoung said while she is rubbing her tummy. 

 

" Yah!!!! "

 

" I will not let you win!!! "

 

" Go die!!!! "

 

* Explosion sounds *

 

The four of them widen their eyes when they hear noises from the house.

 

" Sooyeon!! "

 

The three girls run to the house leaving Hyoyeon behind. Hyoyeon follows them and she saw that two girls are fighting passionately.

 

" Huh?? "

 

" Sooyeon!!! Don't worry!!! We are here!!! "

 

The three girls shout and they run to the girl who is wearing purple dress. 

 

" Who are you??? "

 

Yuri asks and the other girl stops her moves. And Hyoyeon widens her eyes when she saw her.

 

" Taengoo!!! "

 

She shouts and she runs to her.

 

" Taeng! Why are you fighting with her??? "

 

Hyoyeon asks and Taeyeon pouts.

 

" She started!! "

 

She said while she is poiting to the girl who was fighting with her. But the other girl is with blank expression. And she crosses her arms.

 

" It is not my false, either. You were the one who followed me."

 

" What!!! You followed my wife???!!! "

 

Yuri becomes angry and she is about to jump towards Taeyeon but Yoona and Sooyoung are quick enough to grab her.

 

" No. She passed in front of our house and I knew that she was a vampire. So I followed her to check about the other vampires who are living here. And when we reached here, she hit me with the pan without saying anything."

 

Taeyeon explains and Hyoyeon notices that a pan is falling on the ground near them. 

 

" But why you acted like a creepy one. I think you are a ert."

 

" What!!! Do my face even look like a ert???!!! "

 

" Yes. Very."

 

" What!!! "

 

" Sooyeon-na. Let's stop."

 

The three Kwon tries to calm down the angry Sooyeon and Hyoyeon laughs loudly to ease the tension.

 

" Aha ha ha ha. This is just a misunderstanding. Taeng, they are not enemies."

 

" Are you sure??? "

 

" Yes. We become friends. Let me introduce to them. This is Kwon Yuri, Jung Sooyeon, their daughter, Kwon Yoona and this is Sooyeon's sister, Choi Sooyoung."

 

" Nice to meet you."

 

Sooyoung and Yoona said in unison while they are smiling widely together.

 

" And guys, this is Kim Taeyeon, my sister."

 

Hyoyeon steps on Taeyeon's foot which makes Taeyeon to frown. And she looks at Hyoyeon with 'what the f***' look. Hyoyeon mouths her to greet and Taeyeon whispers.

 

" Nice to meet you."

 

" Ha ha. Taeyeon is always like this. She is timid and she doesn't like to talk with strangers. Ha ha."

 

Hyoyeon jokes and she receives a glare from Taeyeon.

 

" Ahh, Sooyeon-sshi, what have you bought for lunch?? "

 

Hyoyeon asks and Sooyeon frowns.

 

" Because of this idiot, I could buy nothing."

 

She said and Hyoyeon claps.

 

" Then, what about join us for lunch??? Sunkyu said that she will buy lunch for all of us."

 

Hyoyeon said and Taeyeon looks at her with wide eyes. But Hyoyeon doesn't care and she said.

 

" Our house is just there. Please join us for lunch."

 

" That's a brillant idea. Let's go, Yul!!! "

 

Sooyoung said and Yoona nods her head furiously. Yuri shakes her head and she said.

 

" But we don't know they want to invite us or not."

 

She said while she is looking at Taeyeon. Taeyeon feels sorry for her rudeness so she quickly said.

 

" Of course, you can. Plaese visit to our house."

 

Taeyeon said with an innocent smile and all Kwon become attracted by Taeyeon's innocnet smile. 

 

Wow. She is so cute.

 

They all think and they think that Taeyeon is a good girl. And so they decide to visit Kim's house.

 

The six of them follow to Kim's house and when they reach in front of the Kim's new house, the saw a girl walking to and fro.

 

" Taengoo!!! Hyo!!! "

 

" Sunkyu-ya!! "

 

" Where have you been??? We are so panic when we saw no one when we reached."

 

" Sorry. But we are busy with new friends so - "

 

" Awww. Sorry. I didn't notice you."

 

Sunkyu said as she realises the four people behind them.

 

" Yes. They are living in the forest nearby and we invited them to join lunch with us."

 

Hyoyeon said and Sunkyu bows to them with a smile. 

 

" Nice to meet you. I am Lee Sunkyu. I am their sister."

 

" Ah, yes. Nice to meet you, too."

 

" Sunkyu, this is Yuri, Sooyeon, Yoona and Sooyoung."

 

" Yah, Hyoyeon-na. Talk later, invite them in the house. Miyoung and Juhyun are preparing lunch now."

 

She said and she leads them into the house. 

 

" Sorry. Things are messy now. We transfer today and so we haven't arranged things yet."

 

" It's ok."

 

" Come this way. Miyoung-na, we have guests."

 

Sunkyu shouts and they enter into the dinning room. And they saw two girls in there making table for lunch.

 

" Awww. Tae Tae. You are back!! Oh. We have guests?? "

 

" Yes. They are staying nearby and so we invited."

 

" Welcome home. Please sit down. Tae Tae. Go bring another table. And Hyoyeon-na. Bring some chairs here."

 

" Yes. Yes."

 

" Arasso."

 

The Kim house is busy with the preparation for the guests. And when they are done, they all sit at a long table together. 

 

" Make your home. And eat much."

 

Miyoung said and the Kwon feel ease with the Kim. 

 

" Yuri, this is my wife, Hwang Miyoung and this is my daughter, Kim Juhyun."

 

" Hi."

 

" Miyoung, this is our new friends. Sooyoung, Yuri, Sooyeon and their daughter, Yoona."

 

They exchange smiles and the wives become friends easily as their basic interests are the same. And now, Sooyoung is talking with Sunkyu about the paintings and drawings.

 

" Juhyun-na, are you ok??? "

 

Hyoyeon asks her niece and Juhyun only replies with a nod. She seems she is nervous to have lunch together with the strangers.

 

And she is taking secret glances to the one sitting in front of her numerously. Hyoyeon follows her niece's gaze and she saw the youngest Kwon staring at Juhyun. 

 

When Yoona notices that Hyoyeon is looking at her, her face becomes red and she lowers her head immediately.

 

" Huh! "

 

Hyoyeon wants to laugh at the youths' cuteness. The lunch goes well and they become close to each other.

 

And finally, the Kwon decide to go back.

 

" Thank you for lunch."

 

" It's nothing."

 

" We want to invite you to visit to our house this week."

 

" Really?? Ok. We will come!! "

 

Taeyeon said cheerfully. She shows her dorky side to the new friends which makes them to be friends more easily.

 

" Then, we are going."

 

" Ok. See you."

 

" See you."

 

The Kwon go back but Yoona can't go yet. She approaches to the silent girl and tries to have a talk.

 

" Ummmm, your name is Juhyun. Right?? "

 

" Yes."

 

Yoona shows her alligator smile and she leans on the tree beside her.

 

" I think we can be friends. We are the maknaes and so we should be friends. Right?? "

 

Juhyun doesn't answer but she looks at Yoona. Yoona finds that this girl is so beautiful. Her heart becomes flutter when she saw the cute quiet girl. She has never seen this kind of girl before.

 

" Do you want to talk with me??? "

 

" I don't want to talk with strangers."

 

" Strangers? Ha ha. You think I am a stranger??? "

 

Yoona said and she laughs while she is looking at the girl. And Juhyun becomes shy because she is under Yoona's intense stare.

 

Yoona nods and she looks at Juhyun.

 

" Alright. I am going now. But I hope we can have a talk later. I hope I will not be a stranger to you anymore when the next time we meet again."

 

She said and she leans closely towards Juhyun. Juhyun thinks that her heart stops beating when she feels Yoona's presence closely towards her.

 

" Bye. And hello for today. Hyunie."

 

She whispers and starts to walk away from Juhyun. Juhyun is looking at Yoona's back till she disappears drom her sight. And she cups her cheeks with both of her palms and she noticed that they becomes hot as she remembers how Yoona gives her a nickname randomly for her.

 

Yoona is also smiling widely and she is walking back to her house. And on the way, she meets with Hyoyeon who comes back from sending home the Kwons.

 

" Aww, Yoona-ya. What are you doing here??? "

 

" I was talking with Hyunie. I mean, Juhyun."

 

Hyoyeon laughs as she notices the nickname from Yoona. She nods and she asks.

 

" She talked with you?? "

 

" No. She said that she didn't want to talk to strangers. So I told her that I will not a stranger to her anymore in the future. I want to be friends with her."

 

Yoona said and Hyoyeon nods. She thinks she can trust Yoona for her niece. She can see care in Yoona's eyes when she looks at Juhyun.

 

" Hyo unnie."

 

" Yes? "

 

" I want to ask you a question if you will not be angry with me."

 

" Go ahead. I will not."

 

Yoona is thinking for a few seconds and she asks.

 

" Why Hyunie has white strands of hair??? "

 

She asks as she remembers that there are some white.hair between the raven straight hair of Juhyun. Hyoyeon's face changes as she doesn't know she should tell the strangers that they just meet about Juhyun. But she decides to answer in the middle.

 

" Yoona-ya. Juhyun is sick."

 

She said and Yoona doesn't ask her anymore. But she seems she feels bad for Juhyun. They walk in silent for a few minutes and Yoona sighs.

 

" She must be really tired. I want to make her happy."

 

Hyoyeon smiles weakly to the younger girl's wish.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End of Flashback

 

 

 

 

" Aww, Yoona unnie is so nice."

 

" Yes. This is something that people call Love at first sight."

 

Chorong and Bomi can feel the love of Yoona for Juhyun from the story. 

 

Hyoyeon wipes the tears in her eyes and she nods.

 

" Right. That's exactly what I felt at that time. Yoona is the best for Juhyun."

 

" So what happened next, Aunty Hyo??? "

 

Chorong asks as she becomes curious of the story. Hyoyeon smiles and she continues.

 

" The next part is when we have a guest from nowhere. And we didn't know that she was a nightmare for us at that time."

 

Hyoyeon sighs.