Chorong's story Part I

Don't Play With My Heart

" Taeyeon!! How will you repay for my daughter!!??? "

 

" Yuri-ah, don't be like this."

 

" Don't be like what?? My daughter is died and I can't get her back!!! "

 

" But this is not Tae's false."

 

" No. This is her false. She was standing right in front of them but she didn't do anything. She was just looking at them and let Juhyun to kill Yoona!!! "

 

Yuri is shouting and trying to run away from Sooyoung and Hyoyeon who are trying their best to grab her and reaches to Taeyeon.

 

When they woke up after the battle, there is no alive people. All their friends were killed including Juhyun and Yoona. The Loveless sword is also lost and so does Bom.

 

As soon as she wakes up, Yuri tries to kill Taeyeon who is so down to hell already.

 

" I can only satisfied after I've killed her!!! "

 

" Let her go!!! "

 

Taeyeon suddenly shouts which makes the three of them to be silence.

 

" Yes. You are right. It's all my false. I didn't anything but watched them."

 

Taeyeon starts to shout back again.

 

" But do you know how I am feeling now?? Do you know the heart that I have to lose my daughters because of my own mistake??? "

 

" Yes. I know. This is my mistake to have friends like you from the start!!! "

 

Yuri shouts back and she pushes Sooyoung and Hyoyeon away. And she walks towards Taeyeon and stands in front of her. They are now facing each other and staring into each other's eyes.

 

" Alright. I should know it from the start that your family is the evil family."

 

" No one asked you to stay with us."

 

" Now, we know. Guys, let's go."

 

" Yuri-ah."

 

" Yuri-ah, where are we going?? "

 

" Away from these people."

 

Yuri said and she looks at Sooyeon and Sooyoung.

 

" What will you do?? Come with me or stay here?? "

 

She asks and the two look at each other.

 

" Yuri-ah, should we really have to go?? "

 

She asks and Yuri glares at them.

 

" What are you going to do with this cursed people?? Isn't it enough to lose Yoona?? "

 

She shouts and Taeyeon looks at her.

 

" Kwon Yuri, you can leave if you want. But don't get involve my family. You have no right to call us cursed."

 

" Who knows?? The spirit knows that you are a weak and comes back to your family one more time?? This is……… "

 

" Don't say anymore!!!! "

 

Taeyeon shouts and she pushes Yuri away from her. Yuri is thrown back to the wall but she sits again on the floor.

 

She wipes the blood at the corner of and she smirks.

 

" This one is the goodbye for us. We are over, Kim Taeyeon. Once a loser is forever a loser."

 

She said and she stands up. Then, she walks out from the house which makes Sooyeon and Sooyoung to widen their eyes and run after her.

 

" Yuri-ah!!! "

 

" Yuri, wait!!! "

 

Their shouts become lower and lower and they know that the Kwons are now away from them. Taeyeon falls onto the chair nearby and she is like her soul has lost.

 

" She is right. This is all my false. I let Juhyun go and I let her do horrible things. I didn't stop her. I am a weak person. I should die!!! "

 

" Taeyeon-ah, calm down."

 

" How can I calm down???!! My daughter has died just now because of me!!! "

 

" I know. I know. We all are sad because of their lost. But Taeyeon-ah, we can't stay like this. We have to look for Bom and take revenge on which she did to us."

 

" Yes. Sunkyu is right, Taeng. We have to take revenge for Juhyun."

 

Hyoyeon agrees with Sunkyu and they hug the crying Miyoung.

 

" Please stay strong. We have to fight again with Bom for Juhyun and Yoona."

 

" It's ok, Taeng. You can cry."

 

Sunkyu said and she hugs the sitting girl. Taeyeon's body start to tremble and faint sobbing is heard. 

 

" It's ok. Let it out."

 

Sunkyu keeps caressing her hair and Taeyeon is now crying like a little kid. Hyoyeon and Miyoung walk to them and they hug the two, sharing a painful family hug.

 

They just lost their youngest member and they are full with hate and anger in their mind.

 

 

 

Letting go someone is painful for them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's been five years that the two Kim and Kwon families say goodbye to each other. The Kim moves around Korea and they are looking for that horrible soulkeeper called Park Bom.

 

But lucky to Bom and unlucky for them, they still can't find her. They take every single information about Bom but no one wants to help them as they are known as the cursed family for the incidence years ago.

 

It was in the summer time when they travel to the China. The four family members are passing through a forest when they hear noises from a far.

 

" Huh? Do you hear?? "

 

" Yeah. May be robbers."

 

" Shall we go from the other way?? "

 

Hyoyeon suggests but Taeyeon shakes her head.

 

" There is no other way. Let's go."

 

Taeyeon said and she continues to drive the horse cart towards the source of the noises.

 

" Yah!! Sunkyu-ah, Hyoyeon-ah."

 

Taeyeon whispers when she sees a group of people being killed in front. The cart is destroyed and it seemed they took all the things and killed everyone. 

 

" It's so cruel."

 

Sunkyu whispers and she jumps down from the cart.

 

" Where are you going?? "

 

" I'm a medico here and I need to check on them."

 

" But…… "

 

Sunkyu doesn't listen to Taeyeon and she runs to the people. The smell of the blood runs into their nostrils but they have practised a lot so they don't want to the blood of them.

 

Sunkyu looks around and she checks every single person. But they all are dead. When she reaches to the cart, she sees someone is leaning on the cartwall and she is breathing heavily.

 

Sunkyu quickly checks her pulse and she shouts for her friends.

 

" Taeng!!!! Taengoo!!! "

 

She shouts.

 

" Taeyeon, come here!!! "

 

" What?? "

 

Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Miyoung run to her.

 

" What happens?? "

 

" She is still alive."

 

Sunkyu said and she looks at her three friends.

 

" Let's save her."

 

" No, Sunkyu."

 

" Come on, Taeng. She is just a kid. And she can alive if we save her."

 

" No. We can't accept anyone."

 

" She is dying!!! "

 

Sunkyu shouts and she looks at Taeyeon.

 

" You are more powerful than me so I am asking help from you. If not, I am not asking you."

 

" If we save her, we have to take her with us. I don't want anyone for our family anymore."

 

" Taeyeon!!! She is also a human!!! "

 

" I don't care!!! "

 

" Tae Tae, let's save her."

 

Miyoung joins Sunkyu when she sees that the dying girl is coughing weakly and blood comes out from .

 

" But……… "

 

" She is a poor kid. All her parents and relatives are died. And she is lucky enough to meet us. Let's save her, Taeyeon."

 

Hyoyeon said and Taeyeon sighs. She never wants to do it again but it seems she has no choice left.

 

She sighs and she sits beside the girl. The girl is closing her eyes and she is breathing in and out slowly of her last breathe.

 

Taeyeon is looking at the girl with no expression and she closes her eyes. When she opens her eyes again, they are red and they are looking at the dying girl wildly.

 

 

* screams *

 

 

She leans down and suddenly the neck of the girl which makes the girl to sheirks in pain. Her eyes went open widely and her whole body fixed.

 

Taeyeon enough blood to inject her vampire power into the body of the girl and she stops.

 

" Ahh."

 

The girl looks at her with teary eyes and she closes her eyes again.

 

" She is unconcious now."

 

" Let's wait seven days."

 

Taeyeon said coldly and she wipes the remaining blood on . Hyoyeon picks up the girl and she carries her to their cart. And they start to travel again.

 

 

 

Seven days later……………………

 

 

They are watching the girl who is put on the big rock. Today, she should wake up but to their horror, she still doesn't wake up yet.

 

Sunkyu looks up the sky and whispers.

 

" It's almost dawn. She should wake up."

 

" What if she doesn't wake up?? "

 

Taeyeon asks. They all can sense fear in her voice and this fear is transferrd to them also.

 

" Let's wait and see."

 

They silently wait but the girl never wakes up. Although it has been twilight time of the eighth day, the girl is still not breathing. Taeyeon is walking to and fro and she said.

 

" We shouldn't do it. When we saved Juhyun, she woke up at the sixth day. And now, this girl is unconcious for seven days already. It doesn't matter if she died normally. But what if she will wake up today???!!! "

 

" Taeng, calm down. There will not be the same story again."

 

" How do you know???!! "

 

" Yah. Yah."

 

Hyoyeon stops them and she points to the sky.

 

" Huh?? "

 

They all are afraid to death when they see the bloody red moon coming out. They look at the moon with wide eyes.

 

" That…… that is……… "

 

" That is the red moon."

 

While they are looking at the moon, the moonlight spreads around the surrounding and it falls onto the girl who is sleeping in the rock.

 

" No."

 

Taeyeon whispers. 

 

" I have to kill her."

 

Taeyeon said and she tries to reach to the girl. But she is thrown back by a force and falls onto the ground.

 

" No. I can't let this to happen again."

 

She whispers and she tries to stand up again. At that time, the surrounding becomes windy and they can't even stand properly.

 

The surrounding becomes dark black and they can see nothing except the girl. The body of the girl slowly floats in the air and she is pulled up by the moonlight.

 

 

* ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha *

 

 

The surrounding is covered with low laugh sounds and they can't even properly open their eyes due to the strong wind.

 

At that time, a dark shadow flies towards the girl and the dark shadow wraps around her body. 

 

" I'm coming back!!!!!!!! "

 

They all hear the dark voice and the dark shadow enters the body of the girl. And the girl falls onto the rock and the surrounding becomes normal again.

 

" Tae Tae~ "

 

Miyoung crawls towards Taeyeon and she holds onto her hand. Taeyeon's body is shaking and she is looking at the girl with wide eyes.

 

" No. This is not happening again."

 

She whispers. At that time, the girl starts to move and she opens her eyes slowly. She looks around and she notices them.

 

She uses her hand as support and tries to sit. And then, she looks at them and asks innocently with a soft voice.

 

" Where am I?? What is happening??? "