Romantic Trip Part III

Don't Play With My Heart

The clock is running and it is showing that it is two o'clock in the morning. And everyone is enjoying their pretty sleep in their resective tents. 

 

But there is only one tent which has still light on. Although there are three people sitting in the tent, they don't speak to each other so silence is rulling the whole tent.

 

Namjoo, Hayoung and Hyeri are sitting at the three corners of the tents and they are looking at nowhere as they all are lost in their own thoughts worlds.

 

But Hayoung feels guilty for her actions. She thinks she has been unjustice for the two girls who are sitting together with her.

 

Although she is pretending that she is looking at the light, she is checking the two girls indeed.

 

All are her mistakes, she knows but Hayoung can't do anything except hoping. She can only wish that everything will be fine soon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hayoung is helping the other students to make dinner and Hyeri is beside her while she is washing the dishes.

 

Hayoung is about to go and help the cooking team but someone grabs her hand.

 

" Hayoung-na?? "

 

" Oh, Namjoo-ya."

 

" Can you give your some time for me?? "

 

" Ummmmm."

 

" Please."

 

Namjoo said and Hayoung has to agree with her. Namjoo happily pulls her towards the forest and her eyes become widen.

 

" Namjoo-ya, why are we coming here?? If we lose the way back to camp place, everyone will be worried for us."

 

Hayoung said worriedly but Namjoo keeps pulling her into the deep part of the forest till they reach to a hill which is covered with green grass and white flowers.

 

" See. I want to show you here. This is my secret place and I named it 'Lovers' hill'. "

 

She said and she waves around the place. Hayoung's mouth wide open as the setting sun sends its orange red radiations on the hill and making everyone more beautiful than ever.

 

Hayoung looks around the hill and she is so happy with the beauty of the nature around them.

 

" Namjoo-ya, how did you know there is such place in this forest??? "

 

She asks and Namjoo's face change for a few seconds.

 

" Hayoung-na, actually, I want to say one more thing beside showing my secret place here."

 

" Tell me what do you want to say."

 

Hayoung said and she lies down on the grass while she is supporting her head with her right hand, and looking at Namjoo's direction.

 

Namjoo sighs and she walks closer to Hayoung.

 

" Hayoung-na, I'm serious here."

 

She said and she kneels down and sits in front of Hayoung. Hayoung is smiling like always and she is looking at Namjoo with a playful smirk.

 

" Hayoung-na, look at me."

 

Namjoo said and she removes the upper jumper that she is wearing over her white thin tank top. Hayoung doesn't understand what she wants to tell so she is staring at Namjoo with wide eyes.

 

Namjoo walks into the sun light and she stands in the rays. 

 

" Wow."

 

Hayoung becomes suprised when she sees Namjoo's skin glowing in the sunlight. It becomes clear as like as crystal.

 

" Namjoo-ya, is this- "

 

" Hayoung-na, don't you think I am different from you??? "

 

" Yes. A little."

 

Hayoung said but she is still looking at Namjoo's glowing body. Namjoo rewears her jumper and she walks back to Hayoung who is now sitting on the grass.

 

" Namjoo-ya, you- "

 

" Hayoung-na, you are the first one who knows about our secret."

 

" Secret?? "

 

" Yes. Listen, Hayoung. We are different from humans. We are not like you. We are vampires."

 

" Vampires??? "

 

" Yes. "

 

Namjoo confirms it and Hayoung thinks for a few seconds before she says something.

 

" Ahh, I know about this legand. The four kinds of man. "

 

" Right. This is true. We are one of them. Vampires."

 

Hayoung is so surprised and she can't say a word at that time. She keeps looking at Namjoo and Namjoo sits in front of her with a sad face.

 

" Hayoung-na, are you afraid of me?? "

 

" No."

 

" Then why are you so quiet?? "

 

" Because this is so strange. And I should have to take time to progress it."

 

Hayoung said and she points her index finger to touch Namjoo's glowing skin.

 

" Can I touch you??? "

 

" Immm."

 

" Wow. This is like normal."

 

She said while she is touching Namjoo's hands. Namjoo smiles weakly and she said.

 

" I became a vampire long times ago but this is the first time for me to reveal my secret to someone."

 

" Isn't it dangerous for you to tell someone?? "

 

" Of course. It is dangerous. The soulkeeps can find us from them."

 

" Then why you- "

 

" Because I believe in you, Hayoung-na. I believe you will not sell me to a soulkeeper."

 

She said and tries to joke. But no one actually cares about it and she looks at Hayoung.

 

" You know why I have to tell you?? "

 

" No? "

 

" Because I want to tell you about my everything. I want you to understand my everything. Hayoung-na, I want to give you all myself."

 

Namjoo said and Hayoung lowers her head. Namjoo smiles and she said softly.

 

" Look at me. Hmm?? "

 

" Yes?? "

 

Hayoung dares herself to raise her head and she meets with Namjoo's eyes which are staring her with so much love in them.

 

Hayoung once heard that eyes are the windows of the mind. We can know what the other persons are thinking just by looking at their eyes.

 

Hayoung doesn't understand it before this. Namjoo is staring her with unblinked love-filled eyes and Hayoung can feel that Namjoo has strong feelings for her.

 

" Hayoung-na."

 

Namjoo whispers as she moves more cloer to Hayoung. Hayoung doesn't know what to do or how to react so she just stuck her hair behind her ear.

 

Namjoo smiles and she halfly lean on the grass by using her arm as a balance. And she looks at Hayoung with still smiling face.

 

Hayoung puts her arms on Namjoo's knee and she smiles back. Namjoo can't help herself but to removes the cute brown bangs on Hayoung's forehead.

 

" Hayoung-na, I want to admit you one thing."

 

" Imm??? "

 

" You are the most prettiest girl I have ever met. You are so cute as well as so beautiful at the same time."

 

Namjoo whispers which Hayoung can hear it carefully. Hayoung smiles and she tries to hide her face but Namjoo doesn't let her.

 

" Hayoung-na, wae?? Let me see your face. Hmmm?? "

 

Namjoo said and she tries to see Hayoung's face. But Hayoung doesn't want to let her to see the red face of hers so she lowers her face. Namjoo sits up and she grabs Hayoung by the shoulders.

 

" Wae?? Let me see!!! "

 

She said and she tries to look at Hayoung. And Hayoung tries to run away. They play on catching each other and end up lying on the grass with Hayoung under Namjoo.

 

Namjoo grabs both of Hayoung's hand and puts them beside her head. Then she holds Hayoung on the ground still, making her not to move.

 

" Where do you want to go, little girl??? "

 

" Yah!! Let me go!! "

 

" Noooooo. I want to see your face. Ha ha ha."

 

Namjoo laughs and she climbs onto Hayoung's body. 

 

" You vampire!! Are you going to bite me?? "

 

Hayoung whispers with her doe like round eyes and Namjoo thinks that she can die of at that moment. She moves more closer to Hayoung and smirks.

 

" What do you think?? I will bite you or not?? "

 

She said as she lowers her body to Hayoung. Hayoung closes her eyes and she turns her head to one side, exposing her neck.

 

" Then bite me."

 

Hayoung whispers and the next thing she knows is the warm touch on her neck. She is hoping the pain that will piercing her neck but instead, Namjoo removes from her neck after she gives her a small kiss.

 

" I'm just joking. I'm in love too deeply with you to bite. Plus, vampires don't drink human blood."

 

Namjoo whispers and she lies down beside Hayoung. The nearly setting sun is releasing its weak rays and everything is colored in orange and pink red. 

 

The two of them are lying on the grass side by side while they are looking at the sky and enjoying the peaceful alone moment.

 

" Hayoung-na?? "

 

" Yes?? "

 

" What do you think about me?? "

 

Namjoo said while she is finding Hayoung's hand beside her. Then she interlaces her fingers with Hayoung and turns her face towards Hayoung.

 

" Answer me."

 

She said and Hayoung also turns her face to Namjoo. She then smiles at her and caresses the back of Namjoo's hand with her thumb.

 

" Immmm. I don't know how to explain it."

 

" Say nything on your mind."

 

" I feel so strange. Wonderful and happy. And I also feel excited to date a vampire, too."

 

" You said date?? "

 

Namjoo asks and Hayoung looks at her with her deadly cute glare.

 

" Date, of course. You did weird things to me and you are not going to date me??? "

 

" No. No. Of course not. I do want to date you."

 

Namjoo quickly answers and Hayoung smiles in satisfaction.

 

" Good. Namjoo-ya. So we are now a couple?? "

 

Hayoung said cutely as she rolls over towards Namjoo and she is now resting on Namjoo's arm as a pillow. Namjoo smiles and she slightly rubs Hayoung's hair with her free hand.

 

" Right. We are a couple now."

 

" But Namjoo-ya. You are much older than me, right??? "

 

" Of course. I'm nearly four hundred years old now."

 

" Ahhhh. You are very much older than me. I should call her unnie, then."

 

" Unnie?? "

 

" Right. I should call you unnie."

 

" No. Don't call me like this. I don't want to be old."

 

Namjoo said with a pout and Hayoung shows her the most beautiful smile to Namjoo.

 

" Ok. As you like, Namjoo-ya."

 

She said and she slowly puts her arm over Namjoo's waist. Namjoo smiles as Hayoung is now resting on her chest and listening to her heartbeat.

 

" Hayoung-na, vampires can be said as the most loyal person in this world. They only love one person in their life. They never say that they love someone if they are not certain about their heart. For vampires, they live forever and they love someone forever."

 

She said long and then she lowers her head to Hayoung, meeting with the younger girl's round and curious eyes.

 

" And I want to say it now to you. Oh Hayoung, I love you."

 

She said and Hayoung's eyes becomes teary because of a lot of emotions in her mind. She then closes her eyes and suddenly crush her lips on Namjoo.

 

She stays like this only for a few seconds and then she leans backward a little.

 

" I am not a vampire but I also treasure love. I choose you for me and I will stay with you till the last breathe. I love you, too, vampire girl."

 

She said and then she pulls Namjoo's lips between hers again. This time, they share a deep passionate kiss and they pull apart after a minute.

 

" Wow. The world is so perfect and beautiful for me."

 

Namjoo murmurs and she smiles at Hayoung. Hayoung also smiles along with her and she resumes to rest on Namjoo's arm.

 

And they stay at that hill for a long time, till the sun is gone and the dark starts to take place in the surrounding.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Hyeri-na!!! Hyeri-na!! "

 

Hayoung shouts and calls her best friend. Hyeri smiles as soon as she sees her crush for a long time.

 

" Hayoung-na!! Where have you been?? I was looking for you everywhere."

 

" Hyeri-na, I have something to tell you. Come. "

 

Hayoung said and she pulls Hyeri towards the edge of the forest. Hyeri feels something is wrong with Hayoung so she lets her to do everything she wants.

 

" What are you doing??? "

 

" Hyeri-na. Please don't be angry with me."

 

" Yes??? What did you do wrong this time?? "

 

" No. It's not like this. I did nothing wrong. But I want to tell it to you."

 

" Ok. Ok. Calm down girl."

 

Hyeri tries to stop her but she can't really stop the hyper Hayoung. Hayoung stands in front of Hyeri and she announces happily.

 

" I have a girlfriend!!! "

 

" What?? "

 

Hyeri thinks that the world stops at that moment. But she tries her bezt not to show any sign of her sorrow.

 

" Who- who is it??? "

 

" Kim Namjoo, of course!!! "

 

" WHAT!!! "

 

Hyeri shouts this time in anger and this makes Hayoung to jump in surprise. 

 

" What happened, Hyeri-na??? "

 

" You said Kim Namjoo?? "

 

Hyeri asks and Hayoung is staring at her with wide eyes. Hyeri becomes impatient and she grabs both of Hayoung's shoulders and roughly shakes them.

 

" ANSWER ME!!!! "

 

Hye… Hyeri-na, wh… What happened?? "

 

Hayoung can't understand why her bestfriend can't be happy for her. But Hyeri inhales and she said something she doesn't expected.

 

" Don't you know that she is different from you??? "

 

" Huh?? How did you- "

 

Hyeri knows that Hayoung has already known about Namjoo's identity by her reaction.

 

" Even you know that she is a vampire, you still love her??? "

 

" Lee Hyeri!! Tell me how you know that she is a vampire!!! "

 

Hayoung starts to shout back and Hyeri looks at her with unusual red eyes.

 

" How do I know??? Of course I know. Oh Hayoung, are you thinking that dating a vampire is a cool thing??? "

 

" Yes. She has power and she can make awesome things for me!!! "

 

" Then what about me??? Don't you see that I'm in love with you since the first time??? Don't you see my mind who is staying by your side for the whole time of my life???? "

 

" What?? You what?? "

 

Hayoung is surprised by Hyeri's sudden confession. But Hyeri doesn't stop at that time.

 

" And you said that you like powers, right??? I have powers, too."

 

Hyeri said and she bends her body a little. Hayoung is staring her in surprise and at that moment, Hyeri suddenly jumps in front.

 

" OMG! "

 

Hayoung can't believe her own eyes when a huge brown wolf is appearing in front of her instead of Hyeri. The big wolf is sitting in front of her and she is staring Hayoung.

 

" Hyeri??? "

 

Hayoung whispers and she starts to walk slowly to Hyeri. She cannot believe her own eyes. How can a person that she has known for many years is a warewolf and she didn't know about it???

 

" You are a warewolf, Hyeri-na."

 

Hayoung whispers and she slowly and lightly touched the soft fur of the brown wolf. The wolf becomes weak into her hands and Hayoung becomes more brave.

 

She slowly and gently cups the wolf's face and to her surprise, tears are running down from the wolf's eyes.

 

" Hyeri-na, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for not noticing you."

 

Hayoung whispers as she also starts to cry. While she is holding onto her face, the wolf is changing back into human form and she is now.cupping Hyeri's face.

 

" Hayoung-na."

 

Hyeri whispers as she holds over Hayoung's hands. Hayoung uses her thumbs to wipe off the tears from Hyeri.

 

" I'm sorry, Hyeri-na."

 

" Hayoung-na, I have powers and I can protect you like she can. I can make awesome things like her, too. I can- "

 

" Hyeri-na, please stop."

 

Hayoung sighs and she is blaming on herself that how she could be stupid not to notice Hyeri's feelings towards her.

 

" Hyeri-na, listen to me carefully. You are my childhood friend and you are always by my side since young. If there is no Namjoo in my life, I will definitely choose you."

 

She said and she pauses for a few seconds.

 

" But I have given all my heart to Namjoo. I might be lying if I say I have no feeling for you. But Hyeri-na, I can't fix anything. I have chosen Namjoo for me. And I want to be with her forever. I'm so sorry. Please understand me."

 

She said and she leans closer to Hyeri. She can feel rhe heat coming from Hyeri's body. This is so different from Namjoo. Namjoo is always cold and her whole body is as cold as ice. But Hyeri is so warm.

 

" Hyeri-na, I love you."

 

Hayoung said and she presses her lips on Hyeri. Hyeri immediately closes her eyes and she responses the kiss. They share a kiss for a few minutes and finally, Hayoung breaks the kiss.

 

" But I love Namjoo more. I'm so sorry, Hyeri-na. I think we can't be together this life. Sorry."

 

Hayoung said and she walks away from there.

 

" Oh Hayoung!! "

 

But Hyeri calls for her and she stops her steps. She doesn't dare to turn and look at Hyeri's face so she just stands up there.

 

" Don't forget thay there is someone on this world who loves you forever. I will always love you and I will wait for you. You can come to me everytime you change your mind."

 

Hyeri said and Hayoung tries her best not to make any noise. She holds back her tears and she walks away from there with quick steps.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End of Flashback

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hayoung remembers what happened and she is blaming on herself that why she can't decide. She loves Namjoo and on the other hand, she has some feelings for Hyeri, too.

 

She knows she is greedy and she is not a good girl to play with two people's hearts but how she can choose between them.

 

While Hayoung is thinking, Hyeri suddenly stands up from her sit. And then she leaves the tent and Hayoung also stands up to follow. But she is pulled back by Namjoo.

 

" Let her go."

 

" But- "

 

" She needs some time to cool down. Give her alone time."

 

Namjoo said and she forces Hayoung to sit beside her.

 

" Namjoo-ya, what should I do??? "

 

" Yes??? "

 

" I don't know I am justice on Hyeri and you. I chose you but I feel sorry for her at the same time."

 

" Hayoung-na, listen."

 

Namjoo said and she looks at Hayoung.

 

" It's ok that you have some feeling for her. I am already thankful to you that you chose me. Please say that you don't regret what you chose. That's all I need."

 

Namjoo said and Hayoung looks at Namjoo's face which is so smooth and so white like a baby face. She then inhales and said.

 

" Kim Namjoo. I will never regret to choose you."

 

Hayoung said and Namjoo smiles. She pulls Hayoung to her embrace and she hugs her tightly.

 

" Thanks you, Hayoung-na. Thanks you."

 

She said. But Hayoung is not totally happy about it. When she said that words, she feels guilty for Hyeri. Hayoung sighs on Namjoo's chest but the older girl pretends that she doesn't aware it to make the younger girl to feel less guilty.

 

Hayoung doesn't know her choice is right or wrong. She chose Namjoo according to her heart. Her heart says that Namjoo is the one she needed.

 

But her brain is telling her that Hyeri is her best friend who can understand her. She is the person who knows everything about her. If she wants to make a choose for her, Hyeri will be the best, she knows.

 

 

Although she feels sorry for Hyeri, she doesn't regret of choosing Namjoo like she said. Because she chose Namjoo with her heart. 

 

 

 

Listening to your heart is never wrong in the love problems. She believes in love so she believes in this.