Reunion

Don't Play With My Heart

" omma.. i miss you a lot."

 

Chorong whispers while she is tightening her arms around her mother. Tiffany smiles and she softly slaps Chorong's .

 

" Yah! I know you forgot about us when you were with Bomi in China. Were you happy?? "

 

" Hee Hee. Yes. We were so happy. We visited many places all day. But I missed you. I'm telling the truth."

 

" Ok. Ok. I'm buying your lies."

 

" Omma~~ "

 

Chorong tries to use her ageyo voice and it works as always.

 

" Arasso. Sleep now, Chorong ah. You need to take rest."

 

" But I want to talk more."

 

" We have many time for this. We can talk later. Okay? You must be tired from everything. Sleep."

 

" Nae omma."

 

Chorong said and she lets her omma to put the blanket on her like a good girl. Tiffany gives a peck on her forehead and she whispers.

 

" Sleep early. Good night."

 

" Omma."

 

" Hmmmm?? "

 

" Can I meet Bomi again after the Red Fullmoon Day?? "

 

She asks and Tiffany doesn't know how to answer. Chorong is staring at her with hopeful eyes and she doesn't want her daughter to be sad. So she forces a smile and nods.

 

" Of course. You can."

 

" What if Appa will not let us?? "

 

" Don't worry. She will. And I'll help you this time."

 

" Really?? "

 

" Yes."

 

" Thank you, omma."

 

" Sleep now, Chorong ah. Have a sweet dream."

 

" Good night."

 

Chorong whispers back and she closes her eyes. Tiffany silently leaves the room and she closes the door. But-

 

" Ahh."

 

" Shhhhhhhh."

 

" Tae Tae! What are you doing here?? Why you are standing here?? "

 

Tiffany asks as she bumped into Taeyeon who is standing in front of the door like a statue. Taeyeon sighs and she asks.

 

" How's Chorong? "

 

" She's fine."

 

Taeyeon nods and she sighs.

 

" After today, there will be six days left to Red Fullmoon day."

 

" Immm."

 

" Ah, Pany-ah, I invited some guests to our house tonight."

 

" Guests?? Tonight?? "

 

 

*  click  click  click  *

 

 

" There they are! "

 

Taeyeon said while pointing to the closed window. Tiffany saw that Sooyoung is sitting on the banch and she is throwing the window with little marbles to call them.

 

" Why you can't come normally?? "

 

Taeyeon said while she opens the window for them. The three Kwons enter the house and they roll their eyes together.

 

" Use your brain, Taengoo. If we ring the doorbell at this hour, the kids will wake up and they will notice our presence here. So they will know our secrets. That's why we chose the secret way."

 

" Okay. Whatever. Come this way. Sunny and Hyoyeon are waiting for you."

 

" Alright."

 

Taeyeon leads the three Kwons to the reading room where Sunny and Hyoyeon are waiting.

 

" Here they are."

 

" Yuri-ah, thanks for coming! "

 

Hyoyeon said while she is stirring her blood-added yogurt.

 

" No. This is our problem. We have to solve this together."

 

Yuri said and she sits at a chair.

 

" Yah! Kwon Yul! That's my seat!! "

 

" TaeTae! Let her be! "

 

" But- "

 

" It's ok, Fany. I'll not give it to her."

 

" Seobang!! "

 

Tiffany and Jessica are trying to stop the childish Taeyeon and Yuki but both are glaring each other.

 

" Aham. Aham. We are having a very huge problem now, guys."

 

Sunny said making the two to break their glaring war. Taeyeon sighs and she said.

 

" What should we do?? It's only six days left. I don't know what to do. We have no hope. I have to just sit and watch Chorong die. Like the old time."

 

" Taeyeon-ah, don't say like this. Don't let go the hope. We still can find a way."

 

Jessica tries to comfort Taeyeon. Taeyeon shakes her head.

 

" See. We have YoonA's power when we controlled Juhyun. Now, her place is blank. Who will be in place of her?? Where we can find another vampires?? "

 

Taeyeon said and Hyoyeon nods.

 

" Yes. Taeyeon's right. We need some help. We need more people who will help us."

 

" Yah, guys. Who are you talking to?? I'm Kwon Yuri."

 

Yuri suddenly said while clapping her hands, making everyone jump on their seats.

 

" Yuri-ah, this is not the time to joke."

 

" I'm not joking!! I'm living on this world for a very long time and so I've many friends. I can find some vampires for you."

 

" Really??? "

 

" Yes. I'll call the 12 brothers for you. They are powerful."

 

Yuri said and the Kims have no idea about them.

 

" Who are they? "

 

" They are from China. They are one of the most powerful vampire clans on earth. Luckily, I know them since we have a partner business. I can ask help from them. May be they can come here to help us."

 

" Immm. This will be a great help."

 

The three Kwons said and Taeyeon suddenly jumps into Yuri.

 

" TaeTae!! "

 

" What are you doing, Kim Taeyeon??!! "

 

They think Taeyeon has attacked Yuri but they are wrong. Taeyeon is just pulling Yuri up from the seat and giving her a tight hug.

 

" Thank you. Thank you, Yuri-ah."

 

" Yah, Taengoo. What are you doing?? It's embarrassing."

 

Yuri becomes shy and she tries to run away but Taeyeon doesn't let her go.

 

" I did many mistakes. I'm stupid idiot. I couldn't protect our kids. My fault deserves to die. But you forgave me. Yuri-ah, I'm sorry. I don't know how to repay you."

 

Taeyeon said while tears are flowing on her face. Yuri also has teary eyes but she tries to laugh them off.

 

" Aha ha ha.. Taengoo-ah. Stop acting weird. I'm having goosebumps. Geez.."

 

" Thank you."

 

Taeyeon whispers and Yuri sighs. Her hands automatically goes up and hugs Taeyeon back.

 

" We are friends, Taengoo-ah. If you have a problem, we are always here to help you. Don't worry too much. I'll do everything I can for your daughter."

 

Yuri promises. Taeyeon nods on her shoulder like a kid. Tiffany and Jessica look at each other while holding hands.

 

" This is a lovely scene. I was waiting for the whole time that they will become friends again."

 

Hyoyeon said and she stands up from her seat to join the two.

 

" C'm on. Group hug!! "

 

Sunny, Sooyoung, Jessica and Tiffany also join and they share their group hug for the first time after 500 years later.

 

And they didn't aware of two pairs of eyes which are watching them the whole time at the door because of the emotional moment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx              xxx              xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" So you mean Chorong unnie is in danger? "

 

" Imm. They were talking like Chorong unnie is dying."

 

" Yes. Yes. They said it's only six days left."

 

" Immmm, something really big must be happening."

 

Eunji suggests. Krystal crosses her arms and she furrows her eyebrows.

 

" I don't understand one thing. What makes our parents friends again? "

 

She is talking to herself.

 

" It's obvious that they were friends. But we still don't know why they become enemies. And we also don't know when they are okay again."

 

" What do you mean? "

 

Yookyung asks she is not patient enough to listen to Krystal's suggestion. Krystal looks at her like a pity thing and she said.

 

" Unnie, use your brain sometimes. But I guess it is dusty already since three hundred years ago."

 

" Yah!!! "

 

" Tak Tak. Listen to me. It means there must be an unknown story behind all these things, Pabo-ah."

 

Naeun helps Krystal and she knocks on Yookyung's head. Yookyung rubs the hit spot and she pouts. But the cruel Kwon sisters do not care about her and they continue.

 

" Yes. This is exactly the point. I wanted to say it."

 

" Hey, do you remember the portrait that we found in Aunty Soo's room?? "

 

Eunji suddenly asks and everyone looks at her. 

 

" Hmmm?? "

 

" Ah, when we broke into Aunty Soo's room, we found a portrait of a girl. Remember?? "

 

Eunji asks and Krystal claps loudly.

 

" Ahhhhh, yes! I remember. Aunty Soo even got angry as we asked her about it."

 

" She seemed creepy at that time. I mean she seemed secretive and aggressive."

 

Naeun added. Yookyung also nods.

 

" May be. Because this was her first time of angry at us as far as I remember."

 

" We don't understand. Do you mind explain?? "

 

Namjoo asks as she doesn't understand what the Kwons are talking about. Eunji decides to explain as she thinks everyone here look like that they don't understand.

 

" Ummmm, like this. Last month, we played around in the house and we reached inside Aunty Soo's secret storage room. We searched around and we found a portrait of a very beautiful lady. We asked Aunty Soo about her but she got angry and she casted us out from that room. We didn't have a chance to ask. May be this is associated with the past? "

 

Eunji ends the story with a question.

 

" Yah!!!!! "

 

At that time, Yookyung suddenly shouts making all of them to surprise.

 

" What?! Why are you shouting, Pabo ah? "

 

" Jiyoung! Jiyoung-ah! "

 

" Moya?? If you can't control yourself, go out please."

 

" No. No. I've seen that girl in Jiyoung's phone."

 

Yookyung said and Namjoo and Jiyoung look at each other.

 

" Ah, right! "

 

Jiyoung remembers and she takes out her phone. She searches in her gallery and show everyone.

 

" Look. Is that her?? "

 

" Yes."

 

" Exactly."

 

The Kwons agree and they sigh.

 

" Ok. Now we can say that she has something to do with our parents."

 

" Right. We need to find out the behind story. I think it can be related to Chorong unnie. I heard something like Red Fullmoon Day."

 

" Wait. We are forgetting something."

 

Namjoo said and they all look at her.

 

" Where is Bomi unnie?? She needs to know that my sister is in danger."

 

" Oh, yes. Where is Yoon Bomi?? "

 

Eunji feels that every pair of eyes are on her. She shakes and sighs.

 

" I don't know either. She still doesn't call me since she went to China."

 

" It is weird. She doesn't come back to home either. And Nana unnie says nothing about it."

 

Hayoung adds and the kids are confused more.

 

" Where is she?? "