The Real Yoon Bomi Part I

Don't Play With My Heart

Taeyeon wakes up early in the morning like always. She enters into bathroom and takes a bath. Then she gets out from the room and enters the kitchen.

 

" Really??? "

 

She hears the voices and peeks into the kitchen. Tiffany is talking on phone in the kitchen while she is making breakfast.

 

" Awww. Yes. Yes. I am so sorry. I couldn't stop Taeyeon at that time. Yes. I know Yookyung is a good girl. Immm. Don't worry. I will take care of it. Yeah."

 

Taeyeon rolls her eyes as she knows Fany is talking with the Kwons. She stays quiet and continues listening to the talk.

 

" Yes. She said with her own mouth that she will let them to date. Don't worry. Don't worry. I will not let her to do this kind of things again. I am really sorry last night."

 

" There is no need to apologize. I am doing the right things for my girls."

 

Taeyeon whispers and she frowns. Tiffany said goodbye to the other line and she hangs up.

 

" Aish~ Pany. Why she talks them so nicely??? "

 

" Yah~~ Kim Taeyeon!! What are you doing here??? "

 

" Ahhhh."

 

Taeyeon is surprised when someone talks into her ears. She jumps up a little and turns her back to see Hyoyeon with a playful smirk on her face.

 

" Yah! Hyoyeon-na. Are you trying to kill me?? "

 

" No? But what are you doing here??? Hmm?? "

 

" Noth… nothing. Aham. Pany-ya, gu da moonie!! "

 

" Good morning, Tae Tae."

 

Fany greets back and she shows her eyesmile. Hyoyeon rolls her eyes and she sits at her chair.

 

" Where's Sunny? "

 

" She has morning duty."

 

" Oh."

 

Taeyeon said and she sits at her usual place. She takes the newspaper and starts reading it when the three daughters come into the dinning room.

 

" Huh! "

 

" Wow."

 

" This is a surprise."

 

The elders are surprised when they saw the three sisters who have already done their shower and change into something pretty.

 

" My nieces are beautiful so early in the morning, especially you, Namjoo-ya. You are the one who wakes up the last everyday. And for what reason you are pretty now?? Huh??? "

 

" Aunty Hyo, don't tell me like this. I am always pretty."

 

Namjoo said and the aunty is just laughing. Tiffany is also laughing along with them as she knows the reason why her daughters are preparing.

 

But there is one person who cannot smile. Taeyeon puts the newspaper back on the table and she starts drinking her coffee in anger.

 

" These kids!! I want to spank them."

 

She is thinking and the daughters can sense it so they stop talking and eat their breakfast quickly.

 

" We are done!! "

 

They said and they quickly walk out to the living room.

 

" Pany, you see??? Your daughters are so naughty. Aish~~ "

 

" Awww, Tae Tae-na. Let them be."

 

" Yah!! You daughters are so happy because their so called girlfriends will be here soon."

 

Taeyeon said angrily and she drinks her coffee in one shift. Then she stands up and said.

 

" I will be in the living room."

 

She said and she walks out from the dinning room with wide steps. Hyoyeon is laughing while she is looking at Taeyeon's back.

 

" Fany-ya. Your husband becomes a fool when it is about her daughters."

 

" Yes. I can't believe this. She loves the daughters more than me."

 

" Yes. Yes. She is really something."

 

Then they continue their breakfast peacefully.

 

 

 

 

At that time, the three sisters are in the living room and they are taking secret glances to Taeyeon who is sitting beside them and reading a very very thick book.

 

She seems she will not leave that place and so the sisters are worried about their lovers who will have to meet their father.

 

 

* Ting Tong *

 

 

At that time, they hear a doorbell and they all look at the door in curiousness. Taeyeon closes the book and she puts it on the table.

 

Then she slowly stands up and walks to the door. She opens the door.

 

" Who do you want to meet?? "

 

Taeyeon asks coldly and the tall girl suddenly bows to her.

 

" Hello. I am Oh Hayoung. It is nice to meet you. I am here for Namjoo. I am… I am her friend."

 

She hestitates for a few seconds and said. Taeyeon looks at her from head to toe and opens the door widely.

 

" Come in."

 

" Thanks you."

 

She bows again and enters the house. Her face changes when she saw the inner decoration of the house.

 

" Hayoung-na."

 

Namjoo whispers and she pulls Hayoung to sit between her and Jiyoung. Hayoung sits and she said.

 

" I don't know that you are that rich. Your house is so great."

 

" Thanks you."

 

Namjoo whispers back. Hayoung is looking around the house with an opened mouth. She is from a small town and this is her first time to take a visit to such a great house.

 

" This girl is honest."

 

Taeyeon comments in her mind. She then continues to check the condition silently. The four girls are sitting there in the awakened positions and no one says a word.

 

" Immmm, Oh Hayoung-sshi?? "

 

" Yes??!! "

 

Hayoung is surprised and she jumps up a little. Taeyeon asks her with a monotone.

 

" I heard that you are dating my daughter??? "

 

" Yes??? Oh. That is……… yes. I am."

 

She admits while she is lowering her head. Taeyeon is checking the girl the whole time and she is looking for the defects in this human girl.

 

" So do you know about us??? "

 

Hayoung thinks for a few seconds and she nods.

 

" Yes. I know."

 

" How much do you know??? "

 

" I…… "

 

Hayoung pauses and she looks at Namjoo. The older girl nods her and she turns back to Taeyeon.

 

" I know that you are not normal humans. You are vampires who don't harm the humans. And you are rich, I can see it now. That's all I know about you."

 

" Oh."

 

Taeyeon nods.

 

" Then you want to say that you loved my daughter before you know about us?? "

 

" No. It's not like that. Namjoo told me about her family before we became official."

 

" Don't you afraid of us?? "

 

Taeyeon asks and Hayoung shakes her head.

 

" I am not afraid of you. Namjoo is a kind girl and I know that she is not harmful. So I think her family will be the same like her. And I think I am right. You are too good to me."

 

She said and Taeyeon can't help but smiles because of that.

 

" She is really a cute girl. I think she even looks like the younger version of me. Only our heights are different."

 

Taeyeon thinks and she is smiling by herself. 

 

 

* Ting Tong *

 

 

At that time, the door bell rings again and Taeyeon looks at the door. Then she stands up and walks to there.

 

Taeyeon opens the door and saw a familiar girl at the door. She raises one of her eyebrows and smirks.

 

" Awww. You."

 

" Good morning. It's nice to meet you again. Can I come in??? "

 

She asks and Taeyeon nods.

 

" Yes. Yes. Come in."

 

Yookyung bows and said thanks you. She then enters the house but her steps are stopped when she saw the other two sisters and Hayoung in the living room.

 

" Hong Yookyung! Come here."

 

Jiyoung quickly stands up and she takes Yookyung to sit on the couch next to the one that they are sitting now.

 

Taeyeon follows them and she is glaring at Yookyung because of the knowledge that she is the daughter of Kwon.

 

" Show me your hands."

 

" Wae??? "

 

" Show."

 

Jiyoung checks the wrists and she finds the red marks around the wrists.

 

" OMG!! Your skin is red!!! This must be because of the handcraft. Hong Yookyung, is it hurt?? "

 

" Aww. It's so hurt."

 

" My poor Yookyungie~~ "

 

She said and she is now caressing Yookyung's wrists gently. 

 

" How she can say this in front of me?? She thinks I can't hear her if she is whispering??? Aish!!! "

 

Taeyeon is thinking but she refuses to go out from the living room and continues sitting there, making everyone to be uncomfortable.

 

 

* Ting Tong *

 

 

The doorbell rings again for the third time and Taeyeon sighs.

 

" She is the last."

 

She said and she walks to the door to open it.

 

" Hello!!! How are you?? "

 

" Huh! "

 

She is surprised when she is greeted by an active voice. She furrows her eyebrows and looks at the girl who is lowering her head and bows to her.

 

" What do you want?? "

 

Taeyeon asks coldly and she straightens her body again.

 

" I am here to meet Chorong unnie."

 

" Chorong unnie?? "

 

Taeyeon is surprised by the name that she calls for Chorong. She then nods and lets her to enter the house.

 

" Come in."

 

" Thanks you, daddy!!! "

 

She said and she enters the house leaving Taeyeon there with widely opened mouth.

 

" She called me………… daddy??? She called me daddy!!! How dare she!! "

 

Taeyeon becomes angry but she swallows her anger and follows the girl.

 

" Have a seat."

 

" Thanks you, daddy!! "

 

Taeyeon becomes uneasy but she sits at her place. The girl sits beside Chorong and she smiles at her before she turns back to Taeyeon.

 

" What's your name?? "

 

" Yoon Bomi imida."

 

" Yoon Bomi?? Ok, Yoon Bomi-sshi, do you know what are we?? "

 

" Yes. I do. Unnie has told me about you."

 

" Why you dated my daughter even you have already known about us?? "

 

" Because I …… Daddy, please don't be mad at me. I love unnie so I want to be together with unnie."

 

Chorong lowers her head in embrassement and Taeyeon's face darken.

 

" Wait. Wait. Why are you calling my daugher as unnie?? I think you are in her class."

 

" Yes, I am. But I know she is much older than me and she is more mature than me. She is like an older sister to me. So I call her unnie."

 

" Ok. Let it be. But why you- "

 

" Tae Tae-na! What are you doing here??? "

 

At that time, Tiffany enters the living room and she sits beside Taeyeon. The three guest girls stand up and they bow to her.

 

" Hello. Nice to meet you."

 

" Oh, it is so nice to meet you, kids. Sit down, please."

 

" Thanks you."

 

They are relieved when they find that the mother of the family is more friendly than they expected.

 

" I am Tiffany Hwang and this is my husband, Kim Taeyeon. You can think us as your own parents."

 

" Yes, mommy! "

 

The hyper girl immediately said and Taeyeon frowns. But Tiffany shows her eyesmile and she nods her head.

 

" But what are you all doing here?? Today's weather is so good. What about going out?? "

 

" Yes?? "

 

" Pany-ya!! "

 

" Shut up, Tae Tae."

 

Tiffany whispers and she then smiles back to them.

 

" Go. Go. It is boring to stay in the house."

 

" Thanks you, aunty."

 

Yookyung quickly said and she stands up as she doesn't want to stay under Taeyeon's eyes anymore.

 

Jiyoung looks her mother but Tiffany nods her so she follows Yookyung and the two go out from the house.

 

Namjoo also stands up and she pulls Hayoung up with her.

 

" We are going out, too. Daddy, Mommy, we are going."

 

She said and she pulls Hayoung out from the house. Hayoung bows to them while she is dragged out. Taeyeon looks at her wife in anger with Tiffany doesn't care.

 

And she turns to the last couple who are still sitting.

 

" Don't you go out?? "

 

" Yes. We are about- "

 

" Unnie, can we just stay at home?? "

 

Bomi cuts off Chorong and everyone is surprised. Bomi smiles and she said.

 

" I have been wondering of how your room looks like. Can I stay here today? "

 

She asks and Chorong looks at her parents. Bomi notices it and she asks Taeyeon and Tiffany.

 

" Daddy, Mommy. Can I stay?? "

 

She asks innocently and Tiffany finds that she is really cute. She smiles and nods her head.

 

" Alright. You can stay. Chorong-na, take your friend to your room."

 

" Yes. Mommy. Bomi-ya, come."

 

Chorong said and both of them stand up. Taeyeon widens her eyes and she said.

 

" Pany-ya, it is not good to let her to go to our daughter's room. "

 

" Let them be, Tae Tae. Stop being over."

 

" No. Chorong-na!! Chorong-na!! "

 

She is trying to call her eldest daughter but the later is already at the upstairs.

 

Chorong takes Bomi to the upstairs.

 

" This is my room. And this is Jiyoung's and this one is Namjoo's."

 

" Aww."

 

" Come in."

 

She said and she opens the door for Bomi. Bomi smiles immedialtely as soon as she makes a step into the room. Chorong raises her eyebrows and she asks.

 

" Yes?? "

 

" Nothing. I like being in your room."

 

She said and she sits on the bed. Chorong joins her and she asks.

 

" Why do you want to stay at home??? "

 

" Hmm?? I want to be close with your family."

 

She said and she gently holds Chorong's hand.

 

" Unnie, going out is easy but I'm thankful to you as you listen to my wish."

 

" It's ok. So what will we do in my room?? "

 

Bomi looks around and she finds the DVDs in the cupboard.

 

" Let's watch movie!! "

 

" Good. But what movie?? "

 

" Immmmmmm."

 

Bomi is thinking and she saw the DVD at the bottom of the pile.

 

" Frozen."

 

" Animation?? "

 

" Yes. I love animations."

 

" Really??? I have many animation movies. Let's watch them all the time."

 

" Ok! "

 

Then they start to watch the video and their room is filled with laughters. Tiffany sent the lunch for them. They forget the time and just stay in the room.

 

* Knock Knock Knock *

 

" Chorong-na? "

 

" Yes, mommy??? "

 

" Don't you come for dinner?? "

 

" Oh. Is it time for dinner?? "

 

Chorong opens the door and asks. Tiffany smiles at them and she nods.

 

" Yes. And Bomi-ya. I want to invite you to have a dinner together with us. Sunny and Hyoyeon have come back from work and they want to see you."

 

" Oh, really?? I mean.… Yes."

 

She neverously answers and Tiffany leaves the two alone. Bomi sits back on the bed and she asks.

 

" Who is Hyoyeon?? "

 

" She is my aunty."

 

" Another one?? "

 

" Yes. Come on. They want us at the downstairs."

 

She said and she pulls Bomi to the dinning room where everyone is already there.

 

" Oh, have a seat, kid. I made a place for you."

 

Hyoyeon cheerfully said and Bomi smiles weirdly. She bows to her and sits at the chair that she pulls for her. Chorong sits beside her and she has to face the glares from Jiyoung and Namjoo who are already home.

 

Taeyeon is also glaring Bomi and she asks.

 

" Why are you still here??? Don't you go back to your house??? "

 

" Tae Tae! "

 

Tiffany slaps her thigh to stop but Taeyeon just rolls her eyes. But Bomi is awakenly laughing and she just sits there while rubbing the back of her neck.

 

" Have a nice dinner. Bomi-ya. Eat as much as you can."

 

" Yes. Mommy. Thanks you."

 

Bomi said and she picks up the spoon. Then she starts to eat and a smile appears on her face.

 

" Mommy, it's so delicious."

 

" Thanks you. Eat a lot. You are so thin, Bomi."

 

" Yes. I will."

 

Everyone likes Bomi for her open type mind and they talked many things with her. When they are about to finish their dinner, Bomi suddenly stands up and she bows to the elders.

 

" Daddy, mommy."

 

" Yes?? "

 

" Can I sleep over here tonight?? "

 

She asks making everyone's jaws to drop.

 

" Yah! You- "

 

" Can I?? Can I?? "

 

She asks and Tiffany said.

 

" Your parents will be worried about you."

 

" It's ok. I ve already told them that I will sleep over at my friend's place tonight."

 

She said cheerfully and waits for their permission.

 

" Can I stay here?? I will not make any extra trouble to you."

 

She said and Hyoyeon is the first one to react. She smiles and claps her hands.

 

" Oh. You are welcome, kid. Stay here. And enjoy."

 

" Ummm, Hyoyeon-na."

 

" Ssshhh, Tae. "

 

" But my daughter- "

 

" Let them be, Taeyeon. She is a lovely kid. She will not try anything funny."

 

Sunny helps Hyoyeon and Tiffany nods. She holds onto Taeyeon's arm and whispers.

 

" Tae Tae. Let them. You know, we need to make Chorong's mind to be happy and occupied with something. She can be a good reason."

 

" Huh?? "

 

Taeyeon thinks for a few seconds and she nods.

 

" You are right."

 

She then turns to Bomi and said.

 

" Alright. Stay here. But don't sleep on my daughter's bed."

 

" Thanks you, daddy!!! "

 

She bows while showing her toothy smile. Taeyeon doesn't like this but she has to agree it as what Tiffany said is right.

 

" Bomi-ya, here. I made this for you. Eat it."

 

" Yes, mommy. Thanks you."

 

" Why are you calling us as Daddy and Mommy?? Huh?? "

 

Taeyeon said coldly as she couldn't stand it anymore. Bomi is frozed and she is staring at her plate.

 

" I……… "

 

She tries to say but she pauses again. Chorong widens her eyes when she realises the crack voice of Bomi.

 

* sob *

 

Bomi sobs and the elders widen their eyes.

 

" Bomi-ya, wae?? "

 

Chorong asks while she is trying to see Bomi's face. Bomi controls herself and she raises her head again. They see the tears in her eyes.

 

" Actually, I am an orphange. My parents died as soon as I was born with a car accident. Their friend take care of me since I was young. "

 

Bomi said while she is sobbing and they can't believe that this hyper girl can cry like a child.

 

" I wanted to have parents all the time. I have to be envious when the other kids call their parents. I wanted to call someone appa and omma, but I never have a chance."

 

She then looks up to them.

 

" When I saw unnie's family, I feel like this is my own family. I want to regard you as my own appa, omma, aunties and sisters. I think unnie's family is my family. So I call you like unnie calls you."

 

Chorong feels sorry for her lover. She never knows that Bomi is hurt in her inner. She holds onto her hand to comfort her. Bomi tries to smile and she said.

 

" If you don't like, I will not call you like this anymore."

 

She ends and Tiffany quickly stands up from her chair and walks to Bomi. The next thing Bomi knows is that she is held in a warm embrace. Tiffany rubs her head and whispers.

 

" It's ok. It's ok, kid. You can think us as your own family."

 

" Thanks you, mommy."

 

She said and she wipes her tears with the back of her palm. She then looks at Taeyeon.

 

" Don't look at me. You are making me to become a bad person. Call us as you like."

 

" Thanks you!!! Really thanks you, daddy!!! "

 

She said and she bows to Taeyeon again and again. And the dinner ends well. They talk in the living room till midnight and then they decide to go to bed.

 

Chorong takes Bomi to her room. Tiffany and Taeyeon are in their room and Taeyeon can't sleep yet as she is so worried for her eldest daughter.

 

She keep sighs and Tiffany asks.

 

" What's wrong Tae??? "

 

" I have to check on Chorong."

 

" Don't go. They are sleeping. Don't disturb the kids."

 

" What if that Yoon Bomi girl sleeps together with my daughter??? "

 

" So what?? They will not do anything except sleep."

 

" No. I can't let her to touch my daughter."

 

" Aww, Tae Tae. Let them to stay as they like."

 

" No. No. I can't. Aish~~ I have to check on her. If not, I will not have any sleep tonight."

 

She said and she sits up on her bed.

 

" Tae Tae. Wait!! "

 

Tiffany tries to stop her husband but Taeyeon is leaving the room while she is rubbing her nose. Tiffany then hears the footsteps to the upstairs and she sighs.

 

 

At that time, Chorong and Bomi come out from the bathroom.

 

" Hee hee, unnie. Your daddy will kill me if she knows that we use the bathroom at the same time."

 

" What are talking?? We only washed our faces and brushed our teeth together."

 

" But this is also counted as using the bathroom together. Unnie, let me dream myself."

 

Chorong shakes her head and she is making the bed. But Bomi stops her.

 

" Unnie, I will sleep on the floor."

 

" Wae?? No. No. You will catch a cold."

 

" It's ok. Daddy told me not to sleep with you on the same bed so I will sleep on the floor. Give me a blanket and a pillow."

 

" Bomi-ya."

 

" It's ok."

 

Bomi said stubbornly and she makes a bed for herself on the floor. Chorong can't say to Bomi and so she just lies down and watches what Bomi does. Bomi makes her bed next to Chorong's and she also lies down. Then she turns to Chorong's side and smiles.

 

" I am so happy today. I can finally have a chance to sleep with you."

 

" Immm."

 

" And your family. They are so good. Aunties are funny and sisters are lovely. Mommy is the best. When she held me in her arms, I can feel what a mother's love is. I really love this feeling."

 

She smiles and Chorong feels sorry for this poor girl. 

 

" And daddy is the best of the best I can ever imagine. She is strict and at the same time, thinks for her children. I wonder that whether my parents will be the same like yours. But they are the most friendly people that I have ever meet. Thanks you for sharing your family with me."

 

She said with a smile and Chorong nods. She then leans down to Bomi and kisses her on the forehead.

 

" Good night. Sleep now."

 

" Good night. Ah, unnie. Can I hold your hand while sleeping?? "

 

" Umm?? "

 

" Please~~~~ "

 

Bomi uses her ageyo and Chorong can't deny her. She gives her hand and Bomi quickly interlaces their fingers.

 

" Good. Now, let's sleep."

 

She said closes her eyes. Chorong also smiles and she closes her eyes, too. And they fall asleep not long after.

 

Taeyeon who is at the door and watching them the whole time closes the door and she sighs.

 

" This kid is not bad. "

 

She comments.

 

" And she is a poor girl. "

 

She then walks back to her room while thinking about something.

 

 

 

 

 

The next morning…………………

 

The Kim are having the breakfast. Bomi is happy to stay here and she is smiling widely. So she unawares of the glares from Jiyoung and Namjoo who are envious of them to be able to spend a night together.

 

" Did you have a good sleep?? "

 

" Yes. It s very nice."

 

" Imm. Then you should come to our house frequently. I like you."

 

" Thanks you, aunty Hyo."

 

Bomi said with a smile and she holds onto her coffee.

 

" Yoon Bomi, I want to meet with your guardians."

 

" Yes?? "

 

Bomi is surprised and she puts the cup back on the table. Everyone doesn't understand Taeyeon and they all are waiting for her to speak.

 

" I want to meet your guardians. What about the elders of the two families talk and engage you two. You can get married after your gradurationl."

 

" Yes???? "

 

" Tae Tae! "

 

" Daddy?? "

 

Everyone's jaws drop to the floor. Bomi is in the loading stage for a few seconds and she quickly stands up after this. She then bows 90° to Taeyeon and said.

 

" Thanks you, daddy. Really thanks you. I will tell them to meet you this weekend."

 

She then smiles widely. Taeyeon makes a poker face and she doesn't show any expression. But she is smiling inside.

 

" I hope I made a right choice for Chorong. I hope it will help her."

 

 

 

She is praying silently.