Romantic Trip Part V

Don't Play With My Heart

Eunji walks away from Bomi as she has to look for Naeun. Well, she is not in a good term with Naeun yet but she has to prove her love for Naeun.

 

She has been living in Bomi's house for nearly a month. She doesn't want to stay at Bomi's house anymore as she doesn't give trouble for the houde members. Plus she really wants to go back to Kwon's house.

 

But all the Kwons are misunderstanding her and she doesn't have a chance to explain them. The only thing she can do is waiting for the right time.

 

When the school plans to make a trip, she doesn't waat Naeun to come because the vampires on Soulkeepers' side will also come, too. Eunji has a sense that they will make something bad to Naeun so she also has to join Naeun on trip.

 

When they arrived here yesterday, Eunji tries to share a tent with Naeun but Naeun chose to stay with her sisters. Naeun can be said she is safe with her sisters but Eunji wants to look after her so decides to sleep at the door of the tent.

 

But when she wakes up by the tapping of someone, she saw Krystal with knitting eyebrows.

 

" What are you doing here??? "

 

" I- I was waiting for Naeun."

 

" She has already gone."

 

" Yes?? To where?? "

 

" I don't know. I just woke up."

 

" Thanks, Krys."

 

" No need to thank me."

 

Krystal said coldly and she went to wash her face. Eunji starts to look for Naeun and she found Bomi sleeping alone on the bench near the buses.

 

She woke her up and then went again to look for Naeun. When she saw some girls from Naeun's friends, she walks to them.

 

" Hey, did you guys see Naeun?? "

 

" No."

 

" Really?? "

 

" I saw her going this way with new girls."

 

" What new girls?? "

 

" The ones that transferred not long ago. Their names are not hangul. Ahh, I remember. Way and Soyul."

 

" What!!!! "

 

Eunji shouts and she bows to them.

 

" Thanks you for telling me."

 

She then runs quickly to the direction where they point.

 

" I've known that they will do something to Naeun."

 

Eunji is blaming on herself that why she doesn't know when Naeun is taken by them. She runs as fast as she can and she reaches into the forest not long ago.

 

" Naeun-na!!! Where are you??? "

 

She shouts but there is no reply. Eunji is so worried for Naeun and she starts to run again.

 

" Naeun-na!!!!! "

 

She shouts and calls Naeun again. And she hears some noises coming from not afar.

 

" Are you talking truth??? "

 

" Of course. You are going to die anyway so letting you to know the truth doesn't harm us."

 

Eunji quickly walks towards the direction of the noises and when she removes the bushes that is covering her sight, she saw Naeun and the seven vampires in the middle of the field. They are surrounding Naeun and about to attack her in any time.

 

" Naeun-na!!!! "

 

Eunji is so worried for Naeun so she doesn't think much and runs towards them. Naeun is so surprised when she saw Eunji.

 

" Eunji-ya? "

 

" Don't touch Naeun."

 

She ignores Naeun and stands in front of her. Eunji then faces the seven vampires and she said.

 

" You can finish things between us with me. Not her. Don't touch her or I will not forgive you."

 

" Ha ha ha ha. This is so funny, Hyerim-na. You even cannot defend yourself and you are going to protect her?? That's a big joke ever!!! "

 

They said and laugh at the them. Naeun is so happy as well as sad at the same time.

 

She is happy because Eunji can find her and come to rescue her. But she is sad because she made trouble for Eunji and making her to fight with them.

 

And she has to blame on herself for causing this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

 

 

 

 

Naeun wakes up from her sleep when the alarm rings suddenly. She looks at her side and Yookyung is no longer beside her.

 

" May be she is with her Jiyoung."

 

She murmurs and puts the blanket on Krystal's body who is still sleeping without being woken up by the alarm.

 

" Ahhh, I have to get up."

 

She said in a lazy tone and walk out of the tent. But when she sees someone at the door of the tent, she becomes surprised.

 

" Eunji?? What is she doing here?? "

 

She talks to herself.

 

" She may catch a cold."

 

Naeun thinks and she is about to take the blanket for Eunji. But her brain stops her.

 

" Why I have to do this for her?? We have broken up so there is no need for me to take care and worried about her."

 

She said and she walks away from Eunji.

 

" Yah!! Naeun-na!! "

 

" Ahh, Gayoon-na."

 

" Wae?? Still fighting with Eunji??? "

 

Her friend asks and Naeun shakes her head.

 

" I've already said that we are over. I broke up with her a long time ago."

 

" Bo-ra?? Naeun-na, don't say every words. I know that you two will be ok again soon."

 

" Yah!! Don't say like this!! "

 

Naeun tries to deny it and she walks fast. But Gayoon doesn't let her free as she follows her and continues to before someone stop in front of them.

 

" Son Naeun-sshi."

 

" Yes?? '

 

" Do you have time?? We have something to talk with you."

 

" What do you- "

 

" Please. Can you come with us??? "

 

One of the girl said. Naeun is thinking so the other one said.

 

" We want to tell you about Jung Eunji."

 

Naeun looks at them in surpride and she agrees them immediately.

 

" Ok. Let's go."

 

She said and she follows them. The two girls sandwich Naeun in the middle and they take her towards the forest.

 

" They are so weird. Why they take Naeun into the forest??? "

 

Gayoon looks at them till they disappear and she wonders that why they take her to the forest. But she has to go back to her friends so she doesn't follow Naeun.

 

At that time, the two girls take Naeun into the forest and finally they stop when they reach in a field.

 

" What are we doing here?? "

 

" You will know soon."

 

She said. At that time, a group of boys enter the field and the seven of them stand in front of Naeun. Naeun becomes confused and she asks them.

 

" What?? What are you??? Why are you taking me here?? "

 

Naeun asks them and one of the boys comes in front.

 

" Don't be so rush, Son Naeun-sshi. Let's start from the greeting. I'm Kim Kibum and they are my friends. Well, we can be said as the old friends of your girlfriend, Jung Eunji."

 

He said and Naeun becomes confused more and more.

 

" We are the vampires who are working under the soulkeepers so we have special powers. We can't be identified by normal vampires like you."

 

He said and Naeun becomes frightened because of the word 'soulkeeper'. She thinks she is now in a trap.

 

" Wh… What are you about to do to me??? "

 

" I will explain it."

 

One of the girls comes in front and she said.

 

" Actually, your girlfriend is not under soulkeepers anymore since three years ago. She ran away from us and we have a mission to kill her in everywhere we find her. But she is too smart to hide from us for three years."

 

" What?? Then she is not on your side??? "

 

" Of course not. She is the biggest betrayl to the group and we no longer accept her. That's why she has no power that the soulkeepers give us and you can know that she is a vampire easily."

 

" What?? "

 

Naeun suddenly feels bad for Eunji. Her whole family misunderstood Eunji and they beat her and kick her out from the house. Now, it seems Eunji is innocent. But she can't believe in strangers easily. What if they are on Eunji's side and they are tricking her???

 

" Then why do you want to kill Eunji?? "

 

" You don't know??? My twin sister as to die because of her. She has to pay for life only with life. "

 

That girl said and she moves towards Naeun likes a smoke and she grabs Naeun's hair.

 

" Ahhh."

 

" But if I can't take her life, I will take yours and make her to feel guilty for the rest of her life."

 

" Way!! Don't kill her yet!! "

 

The one who looks like the leader said and Way let her hair go. Naeun becomes teary and she wants to cry because of the pain but she doesn't want to show her weak side in front of the enemies.

 

" Son Naeun, we know you are as innocent as a white bunny but you have to blame on your girlfriend. You have to pay instead of her. "

 

" So you mean Eunji doesn't lie to my family??? "

 

" Of course."

 

" Then why did your master lied to us that night?? "

 

" We don't know what you are talking about."

 

Another girl said and Naeun's feet become weak. Then she has been misinderstanding all thr time.

 

She is so bad. How she can't listen to Eunji from the first. She should have believe Eunji but she didn't. But she even slapped her. How she can forgive herself??? 

 

No, Naeun. You have to take care of the situations. What if they are lying??? But they seem they didn't.

 

" Are you talking truth??? "

 

" Of course. You are going to die anyway so letting you to know the truth doesn't harm us."

 

One of the boys said and they move more closer to her. Naeun becomes afraid and she doesn't know what to do at that time. 

 

But her mind is thinking about someone. She wants that someone to come and rescue her from this evils.

 

Eunji-ya, help me.

 

She thinks and she is hoping.

 

" Naeun-na!!!!!!! "

 

Suddenly, she hears the familiar voice that she loves so much and she is so surprised when Eunji suddenly appears in front of her.

 

She feels safe at that time. All her fears are disappeared when she sees the older girl.

 

Eunji is here.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End of Flashback

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Awwww. Jung Hyerim. You want to die early. Huh?? "

 

" Way!! This is only between us. Why you want to hurt Naeun?? "

 

" I have to feel sorry for my sisters for years and I want to give you the same feeling as me. I want you to feel guilty for what you did for a long time."

 

" Shut up."

 

Eunji said and the seven of them laugh at her.

 

" Yah. Don't you know that you can't fight against us??? But I want to make an offer."

 

" What is it?? "

 

" If you kneel and beg for us, we will let Son Naeun to go."

 

" No, Eunji-ya. Don't do this."

 

Naeun holds on Eunji's hand and she said but Eunji turns back to her.

 

" Naeun-na, you said to prove my love for you. Now I have to protect you from them."

 

" No. Eunji-ya. I don't deserve it. I- "

 

" Naeun-na. Please stay safe."

 

She said and she turns towards the vampires.

 

" Ok. I agree."

 

Eunji said and the seven vampires smirk. Eunji nods to Naeun who looks at her with worried eyes. Then she walks towards them and she stops not far from them.

 

" Eunji-ya~"

 

Naeun whispers while she feels really sorry for Eunji. She doesn't understand why she didn't believe Eunji.

 

" Jung Hyerim!!! "

 

Way shouts and she kicks Eunji down to the ground. She then holds Eunji and making her to kneel down.

 

" I will break all your bones today."

 

She said and she makes a kick to Eunji from the back.

 

" Eunji-ya!!! "

 

Naeun sheirks and she is now crying while watching Eunji, beaten up by the seven vampires.

 

Suddenly, the tallest guy grabs Eunji who is now lying down on the ground and he throws her away.

 

" Eunji-ya!! "

 

Naeun quickly runs towards Eunji and she puts Eunji's head on her thigh.

 

" Eunji-ya!! Eunji-ya!! "

 

She calls Eunji who is covered with blood and nearly to be unconcious.

 

" Eunji-ya!! Look at me!! "

 

" Naeun, get out from here."

 

" No. I can't leave you."

 

" Get out. Or we will both die."

 

" I want to die together with you instead of leaving you here."

 

Naeun said. Eunji tries to inhales and she tries to get up but her body doesn't let her.

 

" If you want to die together badly, we will have to fullfill you."

 

Kim Kibum said and he walks towards them. Naeun doesn't know what to do. And she thinks that both of them have to die together.

 

* Beast roaring *

 

But at that time, a loud sound appears and huge black shadows jump out fron the forest and stand in between them.

 

" Huh?? "

 

Both Naeun and the seven vampires are surprised when they saw huge five wolves between them. They are siding on Naeun and Eunji and facing the seven vampires.

 

" Warewolves?? "

 

Way mutters. The wolves suddenly tranfrom back to human form and Naeun is happy when she saw her friends.

 

" Gayoon-na, how did you- "

 

" I saw they took you into the forest and so I decide to check on you with my friends."

 

" Thanks you for coming."

 

" No problem, friend."

 

Hyuna winks at her and she then faces front again. Jihyun moves front a step and she said.

 

" Who are you?? How dare you to come into our land?? "

 

" Yours?? "

 

" Yes. The warewolves possess this forest. And we can kill you for colonise our land."

 

The seven vampires look at each other. Jiyoon seems she is impatient now.

 

" Jihyun unnie, there is no need to talk with them. Let's give them a lesson."

 

" Yes, unnie."

 

Sohyun also agrees. Then she turns to Naeun and whispers.

 

" We will handle them. Take Eunji unnie and get out from here now."

 

" Will you be alright?? "

 

" Yes. Don't worry about us. We called others, too. They will be here soon."

 

She whispers and Naeun nods. She then carries Eunji in her arms and stands up slowly. The five warewolves transform back to wolves at that time and they cover Naeun so that the vampires will not see them.

 

" Ok. Let's fight with this dogs!! "

 

Kibum said and they run towards the wolves. Naeun runs out from there as fast as she can and she is now on the hill near the battle field. She looks down at the field and finds that another wolves also join the battles and now they are surrounding the vampires and lead the battle.

 

" I don't need to worry them now."

 

Naeun said and she looks at the unconcious Eunji in her arms.

 

" Water. Yes, water. Water can cure her."

 

Naeun thinks and she starts to look for water. And lucky to her, there is a stream near their place. She slowly puts Eunji in the water and the bleeding wounds of Eunji start to heal as soon as she contacts with water.

 

The neutral colour of water becomes bloody red and Naeun feels really sorry for Eunji. This girl had all these wound because of her.

 

" Naeun?? Naeun?? Are you alright?? Naeun-na!! Don't touch her!! Leave her alone!!! "

 

" Eunji-ya!! I'm here. I'm here, Eunji-ya!! "

 

" Naeun!! Naeun?? "

 

Eunji opens her eyes and she quickly sits up in the water.

 

" Naeun-na!!! Are you ok?? Are you hurt??? Are you- "

 

She is cut off by Naeun who suddenly hugs her.

 

" Eunji-ya, you are the one who is hurt and you are still worried about me??? Pabo "

 

" It is ok if you are not hurt. That's all I need."

 

Eunji said as she hugs Naeun back. Naeun moves closer to Eunji and she is crying on Eunji's shoulder.

 

" I'm so sorry. That's all my false not to believe you."

 

" No. No. This is my false. I should tell you from the start."

 

" But I am your girlfriend. Even if all the people on the world don't believe you, I should believe in you. I should believe in your love. Eunji-ya, I m a pabo. I'm a stupid girl. I don't deserve you. "

 

" Don't say like this. You did nothing wrong."

 

Eunji said and Naeun removes herself a little from Eunji.

 

" Eunji-ya, I promise you that I will be with you forever from now on. I will believe you no matter what. I will be a good girlfriend for you."

 

" Naeun-na."

 

" I can't forgive myself. How can I slap you. I am bad. Bad. Bad."

 

Naeun said and she starts to hit herself with her fist. Eunji widens her eyes and she grabs both of Naeun's hands.

 

" Hey Hey Hey. What are you doing??? Don't hurt yourself."

 

" Eunji-ya, I- "

 

" I know. I know. And it's ok. Let's forget about all of this and start over again. We can be a happy couple again. Hmmm?? "

 

" I don't know I can really do this. You did many things for me and I only hurt you."

 

" Naeun-na, don't think like this. All I need is you. If you are by my side, I'm perfect."

 

" So you want to accept me again?? "

 

Naeun asks innocently and Eunji smiles widely.

 

" Of course. I love to accept you!!!! "

 

Eunji said and she opens her arms and welcomes Naeun who runs into it immediately.

 

" Eunji-ya. sarangae."

 

" Immm. Na do sarangae."

 

Eunji replies and she inhales the familiar scent from Naeun's hair. She then smiles and whispers.

 

" I'm so glad that we are together again."

 

And they share the make-up hug in the flowing water of the stream, while listening to the singing of the birds on the top of the trees which are growing along the bank of the stream.

 

Both of them are happy that they can solve this misunderstanding. And both of them have also decided that they will not make love fights in the future again.

 

As they know that parting from the one they love is like hell for them.

 

 

And they are thinking that they are in heaven when they have each other in their arms now.