Lone tear

Don't Play With My Heart

" Hey, Krys!!! "

 

Krystal is nearly to jump up because of the sudden call with the arms over her shoulders.

 

" What are you doing??? "

 

Sulli asks while she is still leaning on her. Krystal is about to lose her control and about to tell the older girl to move away when she remembers her twin sisters' advice.

 

 

 

 

" Remember Krys. The skinship is the most needed one in a relation. And you must accept it when she does something to you. I mean holing hands or similar."

 

Naeun said and Yookyung nods her head in agreement.

 

" Yes, Krys. And don't forget to return the skinship. This is a way to show that you are taking care for her."

 

She added.

 

 

 

 

Krystal thinks what her sisters had said and she is lost in her thoughts for a while. And she slowly holds onto the hands on her shoulders and pulls them down so that Sulli can hug her from behind.

 

" I'm studying, unnie."

 

" Awww. Studying is not my thing. But I need to study to pass the exam. If not, Lizzy unnie will kill me."

 

Sulli said and Krystal smiles.

 

" Hmmm. It works. She is comfortable around me."

 

Krystal thinks. At that time, a shadow reaches to their table and Amber is sitting in front of them.

 

" Can I have a seat??? "

 

" You have already sat down and still asking for the permission?? "

 

Krystal said in reflex and Amber frowns.

 

" I'm just telling as I don't want to be rude. Anyway, let me tell the straight, can I ask you what the relation you guys have??? "

 

" Yes??? "

 

They are surprised by the sudden question. But Amber seems serious and she is looking at them with sharp eyes.

 

" This is none of your business."

 

Sulli tries to say but the tomboyish girl seems she will not let it go.

 

" This is my business. I want to know what this little girl is doing with you."

 

She said and Sulli opens to say something. But she is stopped by Krystal who holds onto her wrist.

 

" Unnie, let me tell her."

 

Krystal said and she gives her deadly cold glare to Amber as she is furious that she has been called as a little girl although her actual age may be about four handred years older than her.

 

" I'm Krystal Kwon."

 

She starts while she is looking at Amber's face. 

 

" I'm Sulli unnie's girlfriend."

 

She dares herself to say like this and she thinks her heart becomes bigger twice at that moment.

 

" What??? "

 

Amber whispers and she looks at Krystal with unbelieved eyes.

 

" You think I will believe in you??? "

 

She said while she is smirking.

 

" I know The Kwons and Sulli are so close. It is possible to ask for help from you. I don't believe you."

 

Amber said stubbornly and Krystal becomes angry.

 

" What the hell are you talking!!! I've said that I'm her girlfriend and why I have to lie??? I like her!!! "

 

Krystal shouts at her face and Sulli is surprised by the situation. Krystal also notices that she had split out her secret and she quickly covers .

 

But it seems work as Amber looks at her with blank eyes and she sighs.

 

" Ok. But I'm not still doubt in that."

 

" What!! "

 

" Amber-sshi, what are you doing at our table??? "

 

Sulli suddenly involves in the conversation as she doesn't want Krystal and Amber fighting as they are now glaring at each other.

 

Amber turns to Sulli and the smile returns to her face.

 

" Ahhh. I have to inform that me, you and a girl called Jieun are in thr same group."

 

" Really??? "

 

Sulli tries to be happy and surprised but it fails as she knows that Amber has made it with purpose. She frowns as she doesn't want to be the partner with this annoying stalker.

 

" Now, Jieun is waiting for us at the library. Let's go."

 

She said and she tries to pull Sulli's hand. But Krystal quickly holds onto Sulli's hand and she glares at Amber.

 

" Please watch your manner. Don't touch my girlfriend. I don't like it."

 

She said. Sulli gives a secret glance to her but she ignores it. She knows she is acting a little over but she doesn't care. She really doesn't like the idea of letting Sulli with Amber to go.

 

" Be back later, unnie."

 

She said to Sulli and the older girl nods. She then gives a quick hug to Krystal and follows Amber after she has whispered "Thanks you".

 

Krystal looks at their back and she watches them disappearing at the corner.

 

" Ahhhhh. I really hate that Amber."

 

She mutters and she takes her bag as she decide to join her sisters for the lunch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Kwon are all at home surprisingly. Sooyoung is eating as usual while she is joining Eunji on the couch and watching a funny movie.

 

Krystal, Naeun and Yookyung are sitting not far away from them are they are talking about something but the others can't hear them as they are whispering too low.

 

" What are you doing, kids?? Here, let's eat snack."

 

Jessica said and she puts the plate on the table.

 

" Ohhhh, snack!!! "

 

Sooyoung cheesrs and she tries to steal the plate but Jessica slaps on her hand.

 

" What are you doing??? The food in your hand is still there and you want another one??? This is for my daughters. So stay away."

 

She said and she moves the plate away from Sooyoung making the younger lady to pout.

 

She is now trying to make the ageyo and she tries to melt the ice-princess' heart.

 

" Sicaaaaaaaaa~~~ Please~~~~~~."

 

" No, Sooyoung."

 

" Please~~~~~ I'm begging!! "

 

" Yah!! Choi Sooyoung!! Stop that ageyo or you will have to go to your Dr.Sunny Kim to check on your bones."

 

With that sound, Yuri enters the house. She then puts her arm over Jessica and proudly said.

 

" Don't try anything funny. My Sicababy only loves my ageyo. Plus your ageyo is so disgusting and I want to throw up."

 

" Yah!! Kwon Yuri!!! You think you are so cool??? If we go and ask Sunny about who is more cool, me or you, she will answer 'Sooyoungie'!!! "

 

" Yes. We know. Sunkyu's eyes have problems since hundreds of years ago."

 

Yuri said and she looks at the three daughters who are surprisingly talking about something and giggling.

 

" Why you and Naeun are sitting apart, Eunji-ya??? 

 

Yuri asks as it is rare to see Naeun about seven feets away from Eunji. She always sticks around Eunji like super-glue.

 

Eunji shakes her head and she frowns.

 

" I don't know. She doesn't let me to listen to them. She said it is sisters' thing."

 

" Awww."

 

Yuri said. 

 

 

* Loud opening of windows *

 

At that time, the wind becomes surprisingly wild and all the doors and windows of the house go open.

 

" What happened??? "

 

They all can feel the unusual strange cold breeze runs into the house. 

 

" Something is happening. Sooyoung, watch the kids and Sica. Let's go!! "

 

Yuri said and she jumps up from the seat, followed by Eunji and Yookyung. The wind is blowing really hard and it seems that unseen forces are coming.

 

They run out from the house and look around the surrounding. 

 

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

 

Eunji suddenly feels the painful burning from her arm. This time, it is so hard for her so she can't stand it and she kneels down on the ground while holding onto that skin.

 

" Ahhhhhhh."

 

" Eunji unnie. Are you alright??? "

 

Yookyung asks while she is helping Eunji to stand up. 

 

" ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha."

 

The atmosphere is suddenly filled with the whispering like laughing sounds and the three look around. Yuri's face suddenly changed while she is closing her eyes and senses something.

 

When she opens her eyes again, she said one word that they all afraid of.

 

" Soulkeepers."

 

" What! "

 

" They are coming."

 

She said and a clapping appears from behind. When they turns around, they see four woman who are wearing like the ailens walking to them.

 

The one in the middle who is with red hair is clapping with a smirk on her face. Yuri's face changed when she sees her.

 

" Bom."

 

" I'm glad that you still remember me."

 

" I will never forget you. You have to pay me back for my Yoona."

 

She said and Bom laughs like a fool.

 

" Yoona??? You still think about her?? I think you are over as she is dead since long time ago."

 

" SHUT UP!!!!! "

 

Yuri shouts and the ones in the house hears this. The four family members join the others outside.

 

" Ohhhh, Sooyeon!! Sooyoung!! It's been a long time."

 

Bom said cheerfully and Sooyoung's face changed like an iron mask while Sica seems she is afraid of Bom.

 

" You- "

 

" I'm here not to fight with you. We were too close to fight. Right???? Kekke."

 

She said while giggling. 

 

" Enough!!! If you have no intension to fight, go back before I kill you."

 

Yuri said and Bom smirks.

 

" What are you talking?? This is your way of greeting old friend??? But don't worry, I forgive you. I'm here to take back my kid."

 

She said and Yuri frowns as she furrows her eyebrows.

 

" What are you talking about??? "

 

" Ask your own kid, Hyerim."

 

" There is no Hyerim in our house. Stop telling lies, Bom."

 

" I'm not telling lies. You are the one who has been tricked all the time. I sent one of my kids to here to get imformation from you. And she has been pretending like a normal vampire in your family."

 

She said and Eunji widens her eyes. Bom is really lying.

 

" Please ask the girlfriend of your daughter that her real name is Jung Eunji or - "

 

She paused and smiles.

 

" Or may be Jung Hyerim??? "

 

She said and she smirks. Yuri's face darken and she turns to look at Eunji. Eunji is with wide eyes and she has no idea about what Bom is trying to say.

 

" No, Yul appa. I m not from their side."

 

" Don't lie, Hyerim. The mark on your arm can't lie to them. She knows what is this. Right, Yul?? "

 

Bom said and Yuri is about to kill her. She is so angry and her eyes are filled with the signs of murder. Bom also notices this and she doesn't want to fight with Yuri for no reason so she decides to skip away.

 

" But this is your family matter so I should not be in it. I'm going. Hyerim-na, you did a good job."

 

She said and the four ladies leave the place. Everything is returned to normal except the people who are standing at there.

 

" Jung Eunji."

 

Yuri called her with the deepest and coldest voice. Yuri never used this tone. And they all are afraid of the angry Yuri.

 

" Are you one of them??? "

 

She asks again. Eunji quickly shakes her head and she rejects.

 

" No. I'm not. I'm - "

 

" Do you have the mark she said?? "

 

Yuri asks another question and Eunji is mute at that moment. She hangs down her head and thinks for a few seconds to answer.

 

" Yes. I have. But I can explain. I have no thought of- "

 

But before she can say furthur more, she is pulled by the collar and thrown to the wall of the house.

 

" Ahhhhhhh."

 

The force is too much so that Eunji can sense the blood in . She looks up the family who are looking at her and she finds that they all are looking at her, too.

 

Eunji crawls to Yuri and she tries to touch her leg.

 

" Yul appa. Let me explain first. I'm not like she said."

 

" Go away! "

 

But she removes her leg and kicks her away. Eunji tries to call every one of the family but they all seem that they don't believe her.

 

" Naeun-na."

 

Eunji calls the last one who is now standing awat from the others. She tries to stand up and walks to her with weak sheaky steps.

 

" Naeun-na. Please believe me. I didn't lie to you."

 

She said and she tries to touch onto her but the later jerks roughly.

 

" Don't touch me. You are so disgusting. How dare you stole my heart without loving me!!! I hate you!!! "

 

" Naeun-na. No. Let me explain. I didn't lie to you. I really love you."

 

* Slap *

 

 

" Stop!!!! Stay away from me."

 

Naeun shouts and she covers her ears while she is sitting on the ground. Eunji is surprised by the sudden pain on her face but she doesn't care and about to sits beside Naeun when she is thrown back by Yookyung.

 

" Stay away from her."

 

She said and she hugs her sister who is now crying really hard. Yuri walks to her and she said coldly.

 

" I will give you a chance. Get out of my house before I kill you."

 

" Yul appa. I really didn't on their side.

 

" I SAID GET OUT!!! "

 

She said and she suddenly throw Eunji away from the house by the fence.

 

" Don't come back to here unless you want a death wish."

 

Yuri said and she enters into the house, followed by the other. 

 

" Get up, Naeun-na. Let's go."

 

Yookyung helps Naeun to gets up and she takes her to the house. Eunji is watching Naeun and the later stares back at her.

 

Eunji wants to tell her and explains her eveything but all her words are lost when the younger girl is looking at her with the most broken eyes.

 

She has been staring into them for countless times. Everytime, they are filled with love and care for her. They were used to sweet.

 

But now, they are filled with disappointed, sorrow and hate. Eunji watches how the twins enter the house and she falls onto the ground.

 

" Wae!!!!! "

 

She said to herself. She didn't do anything wrong and why she has to take the punishment???

 

This is unfair!!

 

 

Eunji had nothing before ahe met with Naeun. When she becomes part of Eunji's life, she is like an ange and she gave her everything.

 

Everything that she has been wanted the whole time. Appa, omma, aunty, sisters and love. She thought that she is the most luckiest person in the world at that time.

 

Now they all left her and she is left alone. Even Naeun didn't love her anymore. She has to lose her.

 

She has to lose everything. Naeun is her life and if Naeun is out of from her life, she is like a dead person.

 

 

" Goodbye, Naeun-na. I love you."

 

She whispers and she walks out from there with hanging down head.

 

 

Now she has nothing.

 

 

She is lost.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eunji is broken down without the love of Naeun.

 

 

 

 

 

Why the fate has to play with her like this??????

 

 

 

 

She thinks while a single lone tear is running down on her cheek.