Start

Don't Play With My Heart

Run...

 

 

 

 

Run...

 

 

 

 

 

Keep running...

 

 

 

 

" Abbuji!!! "

 

 

Taeyeon hears the calling and she stops to listen the source of the voice.

 

 

" Where are you, dear!!! "

 

Taeyeon shouts and she runs to nowhere. She looks around the surrounding and can see nothing except dark trees.

 

Where is she???

 

" Abbuji!!! "

 

This time, the loud scream comes near from her right side. She runs to there with all her strength. The branches beats her skin like slaps but she doesn't care. The only thing that matters most is to find... her.

 

" Huh??? "

 

Taeyeon is surprised when she reaches into an open-field which is in the middle of the forest. And to her horror, she saw the one she is looking for in the middle of the field. Standing alone.

 

" Don't come near to me!! "

 

She shouts at her. And Taeyeon stops her steps. She doesn't know why but she can't reject her words. They all like spell.

 

" I- was changed because of you. You changed my life. You are the respondant here."

 

" No. I- "

 

Taeyeon can't find words to say. She is telling the truth.

 

" I will show the result of your mistake."

 

The girl said and she smirks And then she starts to float in the air and stands in the air right in front of Taeyeon.

 

" Goodbye."

 

She said slowly and Taeyeon's eyes widen. When she is about to run to her, she extends her hand to Taeyeon and stops her.

 

" No. Remove that."

 

Taeyeon can't move her legs and her lower part of the body is changed into a statue. So she can't reach to the girl.

 

" Let's see how can that curse work."

 

" Don't."

 

Taeyeon tries to stop her weakly but the girl extends both of her hands and she is saying a spell.

 

" Chorong-na!!! "

 

Taeyeon shouts when the girl becomes Chorong all of a sudden. Chorong is no longer with a smirk like the previous girl but she is looking her with teary eyes.

 

" Daddy. Why me?? Why you did this to me?? "

 

" No. Chorong-na. No."

 

" I have to suffer because of you."

 

She said and Taeyeon sees that her body is on fire. She tries her best to save her but she can do nothing.

 

" Chorong-na!!! "

 

She shouts but she has to witness the lights are coming out from Chorong's body. The light is so bright that she has to cover her eyes from it.

 

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhh "

 

Chorong's scream is piercinsing her eardrum and Taeyeon shouts while tears are flowing down on her face.

 

" Chorong-na!!! "

 

" Tae Tae?? "

 

" No. No, please, dear. "

 

" Tae Tae, wake up."

 

" Chorong-na. I will save you. Chorong-na. No. Wait."

 

" Tae Tae!! Tae Tae!! "

 

" Chorong-na!!! "

 

Taeyeon shouts and she wakes up from her nightmare while sweating badly.

 

" Tae Tae, you ok??? "

 

Taeyeon looks at Fany with teary eyes. She is breathing so fast and her whole body is trembling.

 

" Pa..pa..pani-ya. I- I dream... I dream her."

 

Taeyeon said and Fany could what understand what Taeyeon is feeling.

 

" Tae Tae, don't think like this. This was not your false."

 

She said but Taeyeon shakes her head.

 

" No. This was my false. I shouldn't let them to die in front of me like this. I should had done something. And the worst is that, I even pulled Chorong into this."

 

She said while she is covering her face within her palms. Fany puts her hand onto Taeyeon shoulder and she pulls her towards her.

 

Taeyeon who is weak and tired follows Fany and she rests on her shoulder. Fany lightly stokes her hair.

 

" Tae Tae, don't blame on yourselves. They will not want to see you like this. I know that they will know this is not your false."

 

" But Pany-ya, I have been dreaming about this all this hundreds of years. I can't do anything except looking at their photos and blaming myself again and again."

 

" Look at me, Tae Tae."

 

Fany forces Taeyeon to look at her. Taeyeon looks at the woman in front of her and she knows that she will never tired of looking at her face although she has been watching her face thousands of years.

 

" You were not doing any mistake."

 

She said one word by word while she is cupping Taeyeon's face in both of her palms.

 

" Tae Tae, trust me. We can figure it out."

 

" I don't want her to face the same fate."

 

Taeyeon said weakly.

 

" No, she won't. We will save her no matter what."

 

Fany said and Taeyeon look at her. She saw seriousness in her eyes. 

 

" We have been a family for years and they all are like our real children. We can't let anything happens to them. We will have to protect no matter what."

 

Fany said and Taeyeon becomes calm. She smiles at the leader of their group who is also the daddy of the house.

 

Taeyeon also smiles along with Fany when she sees the later's eyesmile.

 

" Let's sleep back, Tae Tae. It's too early in the morning."

 

" But we don't need to sleep that much."

 

Taeyeon jokes dorkily and Fany giggles.

 

" You never changed."

 

Fany said and she pulls down the other girl to the bed.

 

" But let's sleep now. We have been staying like normal humans for hundrads of years."

 

" It is just you. I haven't come out from the house for hundred of years, too."

 

Taeyeon said and Fany pinches her nose.

 

" Awww. You are so cute, Miss old-fashioned vampire."

 

" But I don't find any interest in the dresses you are crazy for. I still can't believe why you love to go shopping."

 

Taeyeon said and Fany laughs at her.

 

" Taeyeon-na, you are left in 19th century and today is 2014 for your information, baby."

 

She said and she puts the blanket over them.

 

" Now, let's stop this nonsese conversation and sleep."

 

" Ok."

 

Taeyeon agrees to Fany. Fany pulls the smaller girl towards her and she holds her in her arms so that the later will not have the nightmare again.

 

She has to face this kind of nights almost every night in her life. Taeyeon will always wake up in the middle of the night and she will blame on herself.

 

But as long as Tiffany is beside her, she is ok.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next morning.....

 

 

The Kim family is sitting in the dinning room. Taeyeon looks around the table and she is looking for someone.

 

" Where is your aunty??? "

 

" Which aunty?? 1 or 2, daddy??? "

 

Namjoo who is the youngest daughter of Kim asks back to her father. Taeyeon is not suitable for this kind of English name but since Miyoung changes her name to Tiffany, the kids have to call them Daddy Taeng and Mommy Fany.

 

" Both of them."

 

" Aunty Sunny is out to do her morning exercise."

 

Chorong answers and Taeyeon frowns.

 

" What!! Is she really thinking that she can grow taller even after about a thousand years later??? "

 

Taeyeon said and everyone giggles as they saw Sunny at the door of the dinning room. She enters into the room while she is piercing her inner cheek with the tongue. That mean she is really pissed off.

 

" What are you talking about in front of the kids, Taengoo??? "

 

" Sun... Sun... Sunkyu?? "

 

" I have told you many times that don't call me Sunkyu anymore. I am Sunny since your wife changed into Tiffany. Understand?? "

 

" Yes. Yes."

 

The three girls giggle as they like how their Aunty Sunny can scare their Daddy. Well, it is crazy to say the relation like this as the daddy, mommy and aunties who seem about twenty-five years old girls although they can't never estimate their real age. May be a thousand years??? 

 

" Where is Hyo?? "

 

" She didn't come back since last night. She said she has to work as the meeting is at seven."

 

Sunny said while she is sitting at her usual place. 

 

" And Taengoo, when will you go to work?? "

 

" I have said I will not."

 

" Yah!! We have been working outside with normal humans since hundreds of years ago but you only sit down in the house and watch that stupid TV all day. Get your up and go to work, will you??? "

 

She said and everyone looks at Taeyeon who sighs.

 

" I don't like humans. I don't like their presence. Although you are ok with them, I don't. I don't want to talk to them, touch them and communicate with them."

 

She said and Fany holds her hand under the table to calm down her.

 

" Sorry, Tae. I don't want to force you. But our business is increasing day by day and Hyo alone can't control it. You need to help her."

 

She said and Taeyeon just shakes her head.

 

" Daddy, mommy. We have to go to school."

 

Namjoo said as she is wiping . She then takes a glance to Chorong and said.

 

" And I think one of you need to come to school again today."

 

" Wae?? "

 

Fany asks the youngest member of the family and Namjoo sighs.

 

" Unnie can't control her power again and she is nearly to hurt the boy who gives her the love letter."

 

" Who dare to give love letter to my daughter??? I will go and kill him!!!! "

 

" Tae Tae, calm down. Let's listen to them first."

 

Fany stops the angry Taeyeon and Namjoo continues.

 

" Unnie said that she doesn't want to take the letter but he tried to give her in force. So she slapped him but she can't stop herself and the result is that he is nearly to break all his bones."

 

" Right. There is nothing wrong. No one can touch my daughter."

 

Taeyeon said but she shuts when she meets with Fany's glare.

 

" Chorong-na, you must control yourself."

 

" But I can't, mommy. I wonder why Namjoo and Jiyoung can control their powers but not me."

 

Chorong said while she is hanging down her head. Fany quickly walks towards her and she hugs her to comfort.

 

" Chorong-na, this is because your three hundred years old birthday is drawing near. After this, you will be ok like them."

 

" Really??? "

 

" Of course. Why I have to lie you??? "

 

Fany said and Chorong believes what she said. Then Fany pads her head and said.

 

" But the principal still seems to see you, mommy."

 

" Don't worry. I will come to school today."

 

" Thanks you, mommy."

 

" Now, let's go girls. I will send you school before I go to hospital."

 

Sunny said while she is grabbing the car key on the table. Namjoo and Chorong said goodbye to their parents and sister and they follow Sunny.

 

" Jiyoung-na, what will you do today??? "

 

" I don't know, mommy. I will just stay in my room for now."

 

" Fine. Tell us if you want to go somewhere."

 

" Ok."

 

She also leaves the dinning room and Taeyeon and Fany are left alone in there.

 

Well, the three daughters of theirs are not their real blood-related children. They took them to the family after they transformed them.

 

Yes. Transform.

 

Chorong and Namjoo are just ordinary humans when they saw them. Namjoo is the first one who joined the family. She is dying from a serious disease and lying on the road while they found her.

 

And Chorong is the last one to join the family. She is also dying from wounds and blood loss when they saw her. Taeyeon first doesn't want to transform her for some reason but finally, she has to save the girl.

 

Jiyoung is a different story. She was already a vampire when they found her in a lake. She is badly injured and they saved her. She doesn't remember about her past since that time. They called her Jiyoung as they found that name on the necklace that they found together with her.

 

That three girls joined the family and their lives which have been filled with sorrows become alive again.

 

They tried to forget the past and tried their best to enjoy their lives. Before this starts to happen.

 

" Tae Tae, what are you thinking??? "

 

" Hmmmm, I am thinking about our daughters."

 

" Imm. I'm also worried for Chorong. What if she changed into like Yoona did- "

 

" Shut up!!! "

 

Taeyeon shouts all of a sudden making Fany to afraid of her.

 

" I'm sorry. I didn't mean to shout at you. Shut up, please. Don't mention her name in front of me."

 

Taeyeon said while she seems she is afraid to hear that name. Fany sighs and she pads her hand.

 

" Tae Tae-na, don't worry too much. Nothing can happen."

 

" No. I know that something will definitely happen. Now, Chorong is starting to change."

 

Taeyeon said and she is looking out of the window.

 

" Fany-ya, you know why we moved to Japan and staying away from everyone??? And why we have to hide ourselves fron our friends??? "

 

Fany didn't answer although she already knows it. Taeyeon looks at her and she said.

 

" Because I don't want to face them. I don't have the courage to face Yuri. "

 

Taeyeon said and she stands up from her seat.

 

" Pany, now we have to do something if we want to save Chorong."

 

" What is this??? "

 

Fany asks and Taeyeon inhales heavily. Then she said with a low tone which Fany can still hear well.

 

 

" Let's go back to Korea."