Hey, Hae!

I'm In Love With An Idol

As I stepped out of the my room, I see the boys' eyes glued to me. I thought there was something wrong with what I was wearing until Hyuk oppa said, "Wow" he sounded mesmerized. 

I smiled shyly, "So, where are you guys taking me?" I asked, drying my hair with the towel I was holding. They looked at one another, like they didn't know where they were taking me.

"Where would you want to go?" Sungmin asked me, "Mall? or park? or Myeongdong?" he asked me

I made a thinking face. I would be toured by Super Junior. They're idols. They can't be in public places such as parks and malls, right? Unless I want more photos of me and Super Junior members. This might start another issue, "How about SM Entertainment? Am I allowed? I'd really like to see where you guys do your practices and recording!" I said. I hope they'd say that it's okay.

"I think manager hyung would allow that, right?" Ryeowook looked at Heechul and Heechul looked at me and I made a pleading face.

"I'll call him" Heechul sadi and then stood up. He passed by me, ruffled my hair before he approached the two men talking in the far end of the room. They looked really serious.

Sungmin stood up, "Did you miss Donghae?" he asked me, taking the towel from me and then he went behind me and then he dried my hair. 

The members were cheering in a low volume. If my dad heard this, I'm dead. I placed my palm over my face, hiding the blushed, "I did b---" "SEE?! TOLD YOU SHE LIKES HIM!" Hyuk pointed at me. 

"No! I don't like Donghae THAT way" I quickly defended, "I like Donghae as an older brother. Like a guide or someone more mature and experienced" I said. 

"That's what they would all say" Shindong joked

Heechul came back and said, "Donghae's there, he's waiting for you and manager hyung told me that we can take you there and then take you a tour at our dorm" he smiled. 

"Donghae oppa's there?!" I jumped with joy, "Do I look okay? Or am I overdressed?" I asked Sungmin and Heechul who shook their head. 

"You look nice" Kyuhyun suddenly

My eyes widened and then we were all looking at Kyuhyun who ignored our reaction and then just smiled at my shyly, "Did he just say that I look nice?" I asked them. I couldn't believe it!

"He did" Henry spoke with his mouth open, "Are you alright, Kyuhyun?" he asked the maknae and Kyuhyun just nodded.

I looked at Kyuhyun like he just did something so great, like a solution to poverty or a solution to global warming, "Let's go?" I asked them.  

They all stood up and then I took my bag from my room, "Dad, I'm leaving! I waved at him

"I'll see you later!" he waved back

We were waiting for the elevator car to arrive. The boys were so loud, good thing the whole floor was ours, or else we'd get complains. Kyuhyun and I were standing next to each other, I was trying to ignore him. 

"I'm sorry" he whispered

I looked up at him, surprised, "What?"

"I'm sorry. For what I did. For how I treated you" this was one of those moments where you would just love to get it captured on video. This was amazing, the great Cho Kyuhyun apologizing to a nobody!

"I just don't understand why you needed to act like that. It wasn't my fault that you can't date and for one, Donghae oppa and I aren't dating" I cleared it to him. We're not dating, we never dated and I'm sure, he'll never date me.

"I know and I'm sorry I brought out my anger in you and the rest of the members" he leans closer to me, I could feel his breath against my ear. I shivered. 

"So, you two are THIS close now?" Siwon pointed

"No" I said and then we rode the elevator. It was big enough to fit all of us. When we reached the the basement parking lot and rode the black van. I was seated between Sungmin and Ryeowook and they kept on asking me things about Donghae. 

"Max are you really going to deny the fact that you and Donghae are dating?" Ryewook asked me. I sighed. 

"I can't say that we're dating because we really aren't. We're simply friends" 

"But you two really looked like you were  really happy during the photo shoot" Sungmin added 

"That's because you guys kept on making us laugh and because Donghae and I were really enjoying the whole thing" 

 

Throughout the ride to SM Entertainment, the memebers kept on pushing the idea Donghae and I had this 'thing'. No. Donghae and I are friends. We have that special brother-sister relationship. I love that we have and I intend to keep it that way. I like it where we are. We're in this world that people think otherwise but to us, it's just the real thing. Genuine friendship. 

 

There were fans in front of SM Entertainment. It was really cool to see them as they screamed and cheered for their biases. I felt scared and a little uneasy at seeing them. I remembered how some fans bashed THE GIRL they saw in the photo. It was already a known fact who the girl was. I was labeled as THE GIRL. THE GIRL who Donghae spent time with. THE GIRL who he protected. THE GIRL who the fans hated. The last time I saw this, was a few months way back and Donghae was there to hold my hand tight and bring me comfort. 

As I stepped out of the van, there were bodyguards who protected each one of the members, including me. All I heard was screaming and then name of their favorite member. As I entered the glass doors of SM Entertainment, it smelled like money and success. It was amazing. It was still cold, this time of the month. The heater was still used.

"Where's Donghae oppa?" I asked Sungmin

He gave me a teasing smile, "He's practicing. We'll take you there"

I pulled Sungmin, "Let's go! Let's go!"

"Yah! Wait for us!" someone called but I didn't listen. I wanted to see Donghae as soon as possible. I pressed the elevator button and when it opened, we got in.

"Second floor" Sungmin told me and then I quickly prssed the button with the number two on it. It felt like forever for us to get there. I was so excited to see Donghae. My heart was pounding and my heart was pounding, wanting to burst wanting to jump for joy because almost after four months.

When the doors open, Sungmin says, "Take a left and then third door to your right"

I didn't pull him anymore. I ran, taking a left and saw the third door to my right. It was in front of the door. I could hear music coming from inside. I opened the door, not thinking of knocking. I look around the room and I see five other familiar faces but I didn't bother. I was looking for Donghae.

 sj-boy-donghae-kpop-Favim.com-535986.jpg

He was looking at me through the large mirror in front of him. I didn't anymore and I ran towards him. He turns and I jump on him, wrapping my legs around his waist and wrapping my arms around his neck. I gave him one tight hug. A four-month worth hug. It was so tight. He hugged me back. 

"Oppa . . ." I was teary right now. I just really missed him. 

"Max" he said, "Did you grow taller?" he asked me

I pulled away from the hug but remained in my position, "I missed you" I said 

He smiled. A smile wider than the one before, "I missed you, too" 

"Oppa ---" "See, they're just really sweet!" we turn our heads and we see the rest of the members by the door. 

"Hyung" someone approached Donghae, "Is this the girl?" he asked 

Donghae nodded proudly, "Ne. This is Max" 

I smiled, "Annyeong!"

He smiled back, "I'm Taemin!" he ruffled my hair. Then, there was another one who approached him. This guy, I know, "I'm Minho!" he said

"Annyeong! I'm Max!" I smiled as I extended my hand out to both of them and shook their hands. 

"Will you please put her down?" Heechul called Donghae's attention. Donghae looked at me and then blushed. I smiled back and then released myself from him and stood flat on my feet. 

"You're the girl Donghae hyung's dating?" Taemin asked me

I shake my head, "I'm not dating him. I'm fifteen" I smiled

"I told you" Donghae stuck his tongue out

Three other men approached us, "I'm Onew" he extended his hand out to me and I shook it, "Nice to meet you"

I bowed at the leader, "Annyeong! I'm Max!"

"I'm Jonghyun!" he extended his hand out to me

I shook it, "Annyeong!"

"I'm Key!" 

"Annyeong!" I greeted them

Okay! I'm the luckiest ever! I'm with Super Junior and now, I jus met Shinee!!! Holy gosh!!! I can't believe this is happening to me!!!!!

"Ewww! Look at Hae, he's sweating!" Shindong pointed 

Donghae looked down and it was true. He was sweating from all dancing and the practicing. I saw a towel that hung on the backrest of the seat near Donghae, "Is that yours?" I pointed.

He nodded. I walked towards it and took it. I wiped the sweat off of Donghae's face, "Oppa, you need to take a shower. You guys are going to tour me around Korea" I smiled at him.

"This is just too sweet!" Sungmin clapped

"Are you really sure you guys aren't dating?" Siwon was making things just as clear as spring water. I shook my head.

"I'll be back" he said

 

With our arms linked, Donghae and I and the rest of Super Junior went down to their van and we all rode to somewhere. Donghae and I were too busy talking and catching up with each other, so , we didn;t mind where the others would take us. 

"How was the concert?" I asked, "I saw the photos, oppa. You and Hyuk oppa really have a lot of fans!" I said. 

He smiled, rubbing nape, "Yeah. I actually wanted to invite you but I thought that if I did p---""People will ask whether we're a thing or not?" I cut him off and he nodded. 

"I'm kinda getting used to it" I shrugged

"How have you been?" he sounded concern

I shrugged, "Just the same. Except that I'm this rookie model agencies want to hire and that I'm friends with idols" I tell him, "By the way, Siwon oppa says you're going to sign a contract with my father" 

"Yup" he nods, "SM Ent. wants to be an investor at you company and we're going to do a CF" he ruffles my hair, "I guess you'll be staying here in Korea for awhile" 

"Which means we have more time to spend" 

"Which means more flirting!" Siwon cheered. They were listening to us and we didn't even notice. Donghae and I have our own world!

Donghae and I just smiled at them, not knowing how to react to it but the others kept on teasing us. Is it just me or am I weird because I'm not feeling anything so special for Donghae? I'm not feeling like I'm 'falling' for him. Should I feel that way?

I mean . . . should I? He's nice, right? A real gentleman, too! Should I feel . . . different around him now? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter eight, guys!!!!! :)))

than KYU to my old and new subscribers!!!!

XOXO

Comment, Vote and Subscribe! :))