All At Once

I'm In Love With An Idol

I was lying on my bed with my earphones plugged in, listening to my favorite music. My dad was somewhere and he left this morning with only a note stuck on the fridge with a banana magnet. I cooked breakfast and ate alone. I was bored so, I Skype called my friends from the Philippines and talked about random stuff and of course, my recent encounter with famous beings. I told them stuff that I'm allowed to tell them. Of course, even if I wanted to, I couldn't tell them that I was ... Well ... Dating ... One of them. I knew my limits and I knew when to stop talking. Suddenly, the music from my phone stopped. Someone was calling me. 

"Yes?" I smiled 

"So, here's the thing. My parents are having a dinner party tonight. I'm forced to go and since I'm forced to go, I'm forcing you to come with me tonight" he said. Oh, Mr. Cho. 

I bit my lower lip, "Well, I'm not sure. I have so much stuff to do" of course, I wasn't doing anything. 

"Come on, Ms. Lee. I need you with me tonight" 

"Will the rest of the boys be coming, too?" I was actually trying to ask whether Donghae would be coming tonight. 

"Of course ... Even Donghae hyung" okay, no, I'm not going tonight. 

"Well, Kyu, I'm really busy tonight. I'm having a Skype meeting with my mom and then at ten, with my friends" Skype meeting?! Really?! You at excuses! 

"'Skype meeting' huh?" He sounded amused but I didn't mind it, "Alright. I'll just come over tonight at say, seven?" 

"What about the party?" 

"I'll stay for about thirty minutes and then I'll go and stop at your place. Is your dad there?" 

"Well, now he isn't but tonight, I think he will be" 

"Then, we'll go out tonight. Oh, by the way, can you open your front door, please?" 

I raised a brow, "What for?" 

"Just do it" he said. 

I stood up and then walked up to the front door and opened it. There, stood a gorgeous man in jeans and shirt. He held a bouquet of roses and a box of Ferrero. Yum. The chocolates, not the man holding them. I smiled and suddenly, I remembered what I was wearing. An over sized hoodie and a pair of tight mini shorts. Great. Don't judge. I like wearing hoodies to bed. It's really comfortable and well, just free. 

"Nice" he smirked at me. Really? ert little piece of ... 

I bit my lower lip, "Great timing" I said and opened the door wider for him, "Come in" 

He walked in and looked around, "Your dad left you alone?" He asked me. 

I closed the door behind me and answered, "Well, yeah. I'm almost sixteen so I'm expected to be responsible and independent, which I am" I gave him a smug. 

He walked towards my room and placed the roses and chocolates on my bed. He sat on the edge and smiled at me. I rested my body against the foyer of my bedroom. He, in return, laid down on my bed, "Let's go out tonight" 

"I can't" I quickly say, "Skype meeting, remember?" 

He sat up and made the cutest thinking face, "Can I meet them?" 

"Who?" 

"Your mom and your friends" he said and then stood up, walked closer to me and cupped my face in his hands, "I want to meet your parents but I've met your dad and now, I want to meet your mom" he said and then placed a kiss on the tip of my nose. I smiled and then he tilted his head to the side, planting his lips on mine. I was melting. I was melting against the warmest kiss. I smiled and pulled his face closer to me. His arm was wrapped around my waist and I tip toed. He smiled against the kiss and so did I. As my body was against his, he stepped backward with his arms still around my waist. He slowly turned us around, my calves hitting the edge of the bed. Slowly, I fell back and I sat on the bed. He was standing in front of me as we kissed. A soft, sweet, slow and salacious kiss that brought me to places I've never imagined. How is it all possible? Fate brought me to him. 

When we pulled away, he placed one  last peck before he stood up straight and ruffled my hair, "So how about it? Skype with your friends and your mom later?" He asked with a smirk on his face. 

I closed my eyes and breathed in. He took my chin in between his thumb and forefinger and he raised it up, making me look up at him, "Hmm? Or are you ashamed of me?" 

"No!" I quickly answer, "It's just that ... I need to give my mom a heads up on this. Especially my friends" I reasoned out. 

He nodded. I guess he understood, "Alright. But I will meet them someday, right? I wouldn't want to be anonymous to my girlfriend's family" he winked. 

I bit my lower lip as I blushed, "Girlfriend?" I asked with the smallest voice I have. 

He nodded, "Well, that's what you are to me. And I hope that's what I am to you" he says. 

"What, a girlfriend?" I . He chuckled and then placed a kiss on my cheek. I smiled warmly at him. To think, the first time I saw this man, I instantly fell in love and when I met him, I hated him. Now, I'm falling in love with him all over again. 

I ruffled his brown locks and held onto his nape and pulled his face closer to mine. Our foreheads connected and I whispered, "Thank you, by the way, for the chocolates and flowers" I smiled at him. 

"With pleasure, Ms. Lee" he smirked and I gave him another kiss on the tip of his nose. 

 


I was cooking Italian pasta for the little boy sitting on the living room couch playing with his phone. As we planned, we wanted to go out but then, seeing that the time was going to clash with the schedule for my 'Skype meeting' with my mom and friends, we decided to have an early scheduled dinner at my place and a quick run to the gelato shop before nine in the evening. I was just about to drain the water from the pasta when strong arms were suddenly wrapped around my waist and his chin was on my shoulder, "Mr. Cho is hungry, Ms. Lee" he complained. I giggled and I reached behind me, touched his cheek and said, "It'll be ready in a minute" I explained. 

He kissed my shoulder, "That's what you said ten minutes ago" 

"Were you timing me?" 

"Yes" he answered simply. He was still hugging me as I slowly poured out the hot from the pot to drain the water from the pasta. I placed the pasta noodles on a deep and clear bowl and poured the sauce into the bowl and started mixing it to equally distribute the sauce. Kyuhyun pulled away from me and then I settled the bowl on the counter and we started eating. 

Kyuhyun seemed to be satisfied with my cooking because he kept in closing his eyes and he kept on with each bite he took. I was actually flattered because again, I gave this man satisfaction. I wanted to eat but seeing him enjoy, it was more entertaining to watch. I think he noticed that I wasn't eating, so, he held a fork of pasta in front of me, "Yum" I think he was trying to convince me to eat. 

I smiled, "No thanks. I'm not really that hungry" I said, "Go on, I like watching you eat" 

He smirked, "Take one bite and I'll let you watch me eat" he said. It was a bargain for entertainment. 

I nodded. He held the fork in front of me and I took it in my mouth. I chewed slowly and Kyuhyun wiped something from the corner of my mouth with his thumb. It was a small trace of tomato sauce and he it from this thumb. I blushed. Great. This is the iest view in the history of y views. 

"Where did you learn to cook this good?" He asked me as he continued to eat the pasta I made. 

"Well, sometimes my dad asks one of our maids to cook like, really native Filipino dishes and I never liked it and so, I learned to experiment on a few recipes and there's this thing called 'Lifestyle Network' you know, cooking shows" I smiled. 

"Well, I think you're really good at this. Max, this is the most amazing pasta I've ever tasted that was made by a fifteen year-old girl" he complimented. 

I blushed, "Well, I think no other fifteen year-old girl has ever cooked for you. But thank you" I smiled. He took the last bit before finally finishing the whole plate. I took the plate in my hands and brought it to the sink and started washing it. He wrapped his arms around my waist again and his chin was placed on my shoulder as I washed his dish. 

"Maxinne Cho. It sounds nice, doesn't it?" He teased. 

"Oh come on, Kyu. You're twenty-six and I'm fifteen" 

"Turning sixteen"  he added, as if it makes a difference. 

"Stop. This is not what we should be talking about" I said. He knelt down, took my hands in his and smiled up at me. 

"Okay" his simply replied, "So, what do you want to talk about?" 

I shrugged, "I'm not sure. What do couples usually talk about? What did you and Seohyun talk about. Since you two were the ones together and all that" I cocked my head to the side, as if challenging him to answer the question. 

"We don't talk about things that are serious. We usually talk about clothes and shoes that she'd want me to buy for her. Nothing that's worth remembering" 

"So, if I ask you to buy me something, you'd call it useless and worthless?" 

"Oh but Ms. Lee, you're my greatest exception" He smiled at me. I didn't know whether I should be complimented or I should feel irritated. I gave him a frown and he just chuckled, "What's with that face?" 

I looked away from him, "Nothing" playing hard to get wasn't my thing. Except this moment. 

He took my chin in between his thumb and forefinger and made me look up at him, "The only exception" like the song by Paramore. 

"I wasn't asking if I was" I swatted his hand away. He just chuckled, again. This man is amused with every action I make. Kyuhyun took my hand and kissed the back of it. I blushed. I don't think Donghae ever did that to me. Not that I remember. 

"We're over, may I repeat myself? Seohyun and I are over. I did love her but, now, I just ... L---" "You just love me" I finished him. He smiled and nodded, "Now, let's get a cone of gelato before your 'Skype meeting' with your mom and friends" he pulled me up and I stood. 

He looked down at me, his smile as wide as I ever imagined. He bit his lower lip and tucked a few strands of hair behind my ear. He leaned down and kissed my forehead, "I love you" he said. I smiled. 

 


Kyuhyun and I got ourselves a cone of gelato and he dropped me off. He gave me a kiss on my lips before he went off to get ready for his parents' party. As I closed the door behind me, my phone rang for my Skype call with my mom. 

"Hey, mom!" I greeted happily with my phone in front of me. 

She waved, "Hello, sweetheart!" 

"How's everything back there?" I asked, sitting down on the couch as I ate my gelato. 

"It's hot. As always, hon. By the way, your father tells me that there's this guys coming around you. Is that true?" 

I blushed and didn't answer. I continued to the gelato with my mom staring at me, annoyed and waiting, "Oh come on" she teased. 

I shook my head, "No one's coming around me" I defended. 

"Oh really?" 

"Really, mom" I answered. Suddenly, the door of the apartment opened, revealing my father, "Oh! Dad's here!" I said to my mom. I walked up to my dad and gave him a kiss on his cheek, "Mom's online" I tell him. 

"Hey, hon!" My dad greeted

"Sweetheart!" 

It was all too mushy for me to watch so I suggested that they have their own Skype call. I ended my call with my mom and my dad started talking to her over the iPad. I went in my room and took the towel from my closet, planning to take a hot shower tonight. Until ... My phone started ringing again. 

"Hello?" I placed my phone by the sink and I started taking off my clothes. I put my phone on loudspeaker. 

"Please come with me tonight" he begged. I giggled. 

"Kyu, I can't. Aside from the fact that I'm a little busy. I'm tired and my dad just got home" 

He sighed from the other line, "Alright. Well, I know I promised to come by but my parents are having me guarded for some reason" he said and he sounded a little disappointed, "Can we go out tomorrow?" 

I blushed, "And where would we be going, Mr. Cho?" 

He chuckled, "Somewhere only you and I would enjoy the time" 

I smiled, "Okay, yeah, sure. Pick me up at around eleven in the morning?" 

"Sure" 

 

As I stepped out, fresh from the shower after a two hour long hot bath, someone sitting on the edge of my bed surprised me. 

He looked up with pained eyes. His nose was red and hair was a mess. How the hell did he get in here? I'm sure my dad is still awake. How did he get in here? And the most important question is, how did he get in here?! 

"Donghae ..." I whispered his name. I never imagined that this would happen, I thought he'd be attending the party tonight. 

"Can we talk?" He asked without even looking at me. I swallowed and sat beside him. I kept quiet, waiting for him to say something, "Tell me ..." 

"Tell you what?" 

"That you love me" 

"Donghae, how did you get in here? My dad's right outside, talking to my mom. How---" "I politely asked for permission. I apologized to your dad and told him that I wanted to sat sorry and so I planned a surprise for you. Now, tell me you love me" he looked at me. His eyes drowned in pain and screamed the greatest plea. 

"Donghae, you're supposed to be at the part tonight right?" From what he was wearing, I think he was far from attending the party. 

His jaw hardened, "Stop changing the subject" he says. His tone was hard, like it was not something he would usually use. "Tell me you love me" he reached for my hands and squeezed them. Then, he brought it up to his face, both palms on either side of his face. He inched closer to me, "Please" 

--------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! One for today! :) and may I say that I'm excited for the upcoming album! Let's stay strong for the fifteen boys! ❤️