Late Night Coffee

I'm In Love With An Idol

Donghae and I took a table for three and then we placed our things on the table and then got in line to get food. After we did, I was about to pull out my wallet to pay but then he stopped me.

I looked at him confused, “I thought I’d be the one to pay?”

He shook his head with a smirk, “I’m a gentleman”

I smiled, “Okay, then. Be a gentleman” I said and then walked ahead of him as he paid for our meal. Donghae’s really sweet, if you ask me. One of a kind.

I took a seat and then Donghae took the seat in front of me. I pulled out my phone and saw messages from my mom which I replied to.

“Thank you for paying for this, oppa” I smiled

He shrugged, “You still owe me” and then he stuck out his tongue

“You’re really childish, you know that?” I asked as I started slicing the chicken

“That’s why everyone loves me”

I nodded and didn’t bother to argue. We do like him because he’s really cute and childish! Donghae and I started eating. People, well, girls would whisper from behind him and they would take photos. I wiped my mouth and asked this girl if she wanted a photo with Donghae and she said yes.

“Okay! One, two, three” and with a snap, I took a photo of them. I’m pretty sure this girl will delete every single photo in her phone, except this one.

“Kamsamnida!” the Japanese girl thanks me and Donghae and Donghae bowed in return. He also flashed his smiled at her and then she squealed and then ran off.

I sat back and continued eating, “I’m sorry about that” he said

I shrugged, “It’s only natural. You see your chance to get a photo with your bias, you take it and cherish the memory forever. It took me three years for the chance of seeing Kyuhyun perform live to pass by. When it happened, I was just so happy about it”

“Why didn’t you take a photo with Kyuhyun?”

“Well, for one, he got mad at me or somehow irritated. Two, I was surrounded by gorgeous men, I almost forgot my name!” I tell him

“So, if you get to see him again, you’d have enough strength to get a photo with him?”

I nodded, “If the heavens allow me”

“What’s your favorite color?”

“Blue”

“What’s your favorite flower?”

“I don’t have one”

“Why?” he asks with his jaw on the table

“I . . . I don’t know. I just don’t have one”

“What’s your favorite drink?”

“Iced Tea”

“What’s your favorite movie?”

“Anything that’s scary and paranormal” I said and then took another bite of my chicken, “Are you going to keep this up?”

“Yes”

“Why?

“Just because. You know, I might be the answer to your problem” he tells me

“What problem?”

“Kyuhyun’s single. You’re single. You like him and we’ll make him like you”

I raised a brow at him, “I told you. I’m a fan. I’m happy with that”

“Give it a shot” he pushes the idea to be right, “I’m already acting as your ‘connection’. No harm in trying”

“Still” I say, “I don’t want to keep my hopes up. It’s not something I can do”

“But you still dreamed for the chance of seeing him, right? When you dream, you hope”

“It’s a different thing, oppa” I don’t know why but it feels really weird when I call him oppa, “I got my hopes up with seeing him. It’s more possible than having him to like me”

“It won’t hurt to try. I like you” he said

“And I like you, too but I don’t know . . . I might look really awkward towards Kyuhyun”

“You won’t be” he says

“I don’t want to, okay? I’m fine with a photo with him” I smiled

 

 

So, Donghae and I got off the last ride of the day. I really enjoyed Disneyland because of this guy. I wonder if Kyuhyun would love going to Amusement parks as much as Donghae does. I wonder if he’d get sick on extreme rides like Donghae does. Does he act like a real gentleman the way Donghae does? Or is he just that who got irritated? 

"What's with that face?" Donghae asked me 

I shake my head, "Nothing"

"Come on, we've spent one whole day in the park. You can't lie to me now"

"Who says I'm lying?"

"Your face does" he says, "Tell me"

I sighed, "You're really nice. You're sweet and you're adorable"

"So, you're in love with me?" he teased and then my shoulders dropped and then looked at him irritatingly, "Joking" he rasied his palms up indefeat. 

"I was just thinking . . . If Kyuhyun was like you, you know?"

"Kyuhyun's the total opposite of me. In a good way, though"

"Like how?" I was fishing for information. I wanted to know Kyuhyun more and what he's like when he's around the members. 

He buried his palms in his coat pockets, "Kyuhyun's really caring. To be honest, Max. He's not like that, the night when you met him. He was just a little stressed and tired. He's really disrespectful but he love him anyway and that's the best thing about him" he tells me and somehow, I was starting to feel hopeful. Maybe we just got on the wrong foot. 

"He loves us very much, Max. Evern though we bicker sometimes. He's really close with his family. HE doesn't cook, I guess you know that, right?"

I laughed, "Yeah"

"So, if ever, if ever you two start dating, don't eat anything he cooked"

I laughed and then I linked my arms with his. I looked up at him with a smile and then I said, "I will keep that tip in mind, oppa. Kamsamnida" I thanked him and then he smiled down at me. 

One hour of just walking and walking and walking, Donghae and I ended up in a Mickey and Minnie store. I saw this really cute bracelet that was displayed behind the glass window of the store. I quickly ran towards the glass window and then my face was all over the glass. 

"Wow!!!" I whispered and then Donghae placed himself beside me 

"Do you like it?"

"Neeeeeeeeeee" 

"Wait here"

It wasn't my intention of making him but the bracelet for me. I just wanted to express how much I just adored the way it looked. I saw him talk to one of the sales ladies inside and then he bought the bracelet for me.  

mDX8CceXTT2molMzJnnV3GA.jpg

"Here" he handed me the paper bag 

"Oppa, I didn't say I want you to but it"

"I'm trying to be a gentleman here"

I looked at him and then I pulled out my wallet and then brought out bills, "I'll pay you for it"

"No need. It's my pleasure to give you something to remind me of"

"I have a million posters attached on my wall"

"Not a as a Super Junior member, not as an actor, not as a celebrity but as a friend" he tells me and then he places a kiss on my forehead, "Take the bracelet out" and I did. He took it out from its packaging and then wore it on my wrist. 

"Kamsamnida, oppa" 

He just flashed me a smile, "No problem"

Two hours later, Donghae and I met with my parents, "Max!" he called as i was a few meters away from me. 

I turned, "Ne?"

"Which hotel are you staying at?!" 

I giggled and then ran towards him. He welcomed me with open arms, "I'm staying at the Keio Plaza Hotel, Shinjuku, Tokyo" I tell him. 

"Alright" he smiles. We look at each other awkwardly. I then wrapped my arms around his waist and then buried my face in his chest. 

"Bye" I whispered, "Thank you for today, oppa"

"You're welcome"

 

My family and I rode the tour bus and I was now seated with my dad, "You two seem really close"

I smiled, "We go way, way back, dad" like, a week ago

"So, what's he doing here?"

"On vacation with his family"

"Why was he alone?"

"He's in college dad, he can take care of himself"

"He doesn't look like he's in college. He looks older"

"Well, he is. He's just stressed with studies that's all" 

"You better be careful with that man. He might take advantage of you"

"He might but I know he won't"

 

 

There was a knock on my door that evening, I was dead tired but I had to stand just open the door, “Wait!’ I said and then finally unblocked the door.  I was surprised when I saw this familiar face wearing a Mickey Mouse hat. He was holding out Starbucks take out. The Vanilla grande and the other, I assume was black coffee. And then he held out a paper bag filled food. Right. I told him I was staying in this hotel.

“Hello” he smiled at me

“Hi!” I say with a high pitched voice, “Uhhhh . . . come in” I invited him in. He walked in and then looked around my room.

“I thought you’re with you family on this trip?” he looked at me confused

“I am” I answered

“Where are they?” he asked

“This is my room. My parents and brother’s room is one below mine”

“Wow. You’re allowed to be alone?”

“Yes” I nodded

He smiled at me, “Coffee?”

“Sure!” I smiled

He placed the drinks and food on the carpeted floor and then sat, patting a spot next to him, telling me to sit down, “So . . . Are you staying here too or did you just swing by to give me coffee?” I asked and then took the grande Vanilla in my hands and drank.

“Would you want me to check in?” he asked me

“That would be up to you, oppa”

He smiles, “I like it when you call me that”

“I’m supposed to be respectful” I said, “Have you had dinner yet?”

“Not yet. I want you to join me” he tells me

I glanced at the clock. It was nine In the evening, “My parents are probably sleeping and brother is surely watching T.V. I think I can do dinner with you” I smiled.

“Good. Are you free tomorrow?”

“I’m not really sure. Why?”

“I’m going to be shooting for SPAO Japan. I was hoping you’d be there for motivation from a little sister”

I smiled, “Motivation from a little sister, huh?”

“Yup” he smiled, “Besides, the members are looking forward to seeing you again”

I jumped like a little fangirl, “Even Kyuhyun? OMG!!! I can’t wait to see him!!! I hope he’s well-rested when I see him tomorrow!!! Oh!!! What should I wear?? Should I wear heeled boots or should I just wear my boots? Should I wear something cute or something really se---“ “You’re really excited to see him, huh?”

I bit my lower lip, “Yes!!! Do you know how happy I was when I heard him speak Tagalog during the concert?! Oppa! I feel like we were meant to be!!!”

“Just because he spoke your language?”

“Yup. Shallow but it really made me happy!”

“It’s not shallow. It’s called appreciation of the simplest things”

"So, are we still having dinner?" 

"Yep, my room's just in front of yours" he tell me with a victorious smirk, "Wanna come over?"

I raised a brow, "So, you've already checked in?"

He nodded, "Let's go get dinner" he opened my door and then I took my key from the table and then went out of my door to have dinner with Donghae. 

 

After three hours of talking and eating and talking, I finally decided to head back to my room before the sun come back. I stood up from the carpeted floor where Donghae and I decided to come up. 

"Oppa, thanks for dinner and the stories"

"No problem"

"And thanks for the Vanilla drink" I smiled and then opened the door and was about to step out until Donghae said something.

"Max, I'd like take you out tomorrow"

I turned my head, "What?"

"You know, I'd like to show my little sister how appreciative I am" he said

I smiled, "Alright"

"Good night"

"Good night" I said and then finally stepped out and then closed the door behind me. I opened my door and then plopped on my bed. Donghae's really nice, right? Really sweet and a real gentleman. He gave me such a great time today and I don't think I could forget this even though I'm get into an accident or something. I like Donghae. I really do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter four guyssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))))))))))))))))))))))))) Than KYU for all the love and the support!!!!!!

XOXO