A Few Months Away

I'm In Love With An Idol

It took forever for my parents to say yes to this. It took me about three hours tp convince them to let me bring Aiden to the airport. I wanted to give him two great hours while he was waiting but, when we arrived at the airport, he told me, "You can't stay here for long" he says and then my face fell. He quickly notices and then tips my chin, "I didn't mean anything bad about that. I just don't want more and more photos taken and uploaded" he whispers. 

I didn't know why but my heart felt like it wanted to scream, "Oppa . . ." 

He brushed a few strands of hari away from my face, "I'll see you soon. Okay?"

I nodded, "When?"

He smiled at me, "I was planning to spend my Christmas in Boracay . . ." he teased. I playfully puched his chest and then he ruffled my hair, "Or would you like to spend Christmas in Korea?" he asked me. 

I made a thinking face, "I'll . . . look at my schedule" I teased

Then, his flight was being annouced. He looked at me and then leaned for a kiss on my forehead, "Bye, Max" he whispered. 

I smiled but then tears were forming in my eyes, "Annyeong, oppa" 

He turns his back to me and starts walking to the immigration. I wasn't allowed to go in and wait with him. I watched as he slowly faded from my sight, until there was no more Donghae to be seen. I sighed happily and then walked out of the airport. 

This was the most amazing vacation I've ever had in my fifteen years of existence. As much as I want to tweet about this or post this as a status on Facebook, I'd rather keep this to myself. This experience was between Donghae and I. I was smiling as I walked in my boots, kicking small rocks as it was in my way. Even though I had a bad encounters with Kyuhyun a few times and he made me feel bad about myself, I have Donghae to make me feel better. 

 

November . . .

I went back home, just in time for classes to resume. Two weeks off of school, I feel like Ican't learn anything. The first thing that they asked me as soon as I entered the class room was, "Why the didn't you tell me you and Donghae were friends?" that question came from my best friend, Francine.

I sighed as I looked at her and then placed my bag on my desk and pulled out my gift for her from Japan, "Nice to see you too" I smiled and then handed the paperbag to her.

She smiled, "Thanks!" she placed it on her desk and resumed, "You guys are friends?!" she asked me, "Fans saw you two dating in Japan!" she showed me her phone.

"They think we're dating" I sat on my chair and then she sat next to me. She took my wrist and then loked at the bracelet that Donghae gave me.

"This looks nice" she smiled, "Did he give you this?"

I nodded, "That was a gift from him"

She frowned, "You're so lucky. How did all of this happen?"

"I have a friend who introduced the memebr to me" I said

"No photos?" she asked and I shake my head, "You let that moment pass by!"

I nodded, "I did"

"How did you guys meet in Japan?"

"It was by accident"

Days and weeks passed by, the trending topic for ELFs were about this mysterious girl who Donghae spent a few days with in Japan. Not long, before I left Japan, there were photos of him and me at the airport, hugging and him kissing my forehead.

It was a big buzz. Korean magazines wanted to interview Donghae but he let their manager answer the questions.

"According to Donghae, the girls is just a friend" the manager answers. This article was published online and I was dead worried as I read each answer. 

Q: Why did Donghae decline the interview?

A: He declined it simple because he had other priorities for today but tomorrow, he'll do a live interview with Star King.I apologize.

Q: What can you say as his manager?

A: I'm very pleased with how Donghae is handling this. He is acting really mature about the issue. his greatest intentions were for the girl and not for him. He is really close with this girl and when their photos were uploaded, he immediately took action and asked me to help him fix the problem.

Q: According to a few sources, the girl seen in the photos with Donghae is only fifteen years of age. is this true?

A: Yes. The but there is no special relationship between them other than being friends. Donghae considers this girl as his little sister.

Q: There were photos that were released by SPAO Japan. These photos include the same girl Donghae was spottoed with in an amusement park. Is she somehow using the famous idol to level up her career and publicity?

A: No. The girl is not a model. She was asked to do the photo shoot on the spot for the model who was origianlly assigned got sick for some reason. 

 

As I readevery question and answer, I smile and thank Donghae in my mind. Thank him that he did all of this just to ensure that I live the same life I did before I met him. Except for the fact that, I am now considered as a rookie model which I found really ineresting to hear. As flattered as I am, I cannot deny the fact that I don't like the attention, for one, I got scolded. 

My prarents read the article that was posted on Facebook, which they use actively. My parenst asked my why I agreed to be the model when I didn't have legal consent. I told them that it was just a shoot for a clothing line and it will never happen again. I told them that I got paid for the job but still, they weren't happy about it. 

Donghae and I weren't talking. I didn't send him a direct message on Twitter to tell him that I was the girl he met in Manila and the girl who he spent time with in Japan. I just watched as tweets were flooding about us and about their nearing D&E tour.  

.

.

.

December 

Christmas was here. I remembered what Donghae told me about his idea od spending christmas in Boracay. I wanted to see him there but then I saw that they would be spneding thei holidays in another country. So, I decided not to fly to Boracay. 

.

.

.

January

It was Sungmin oppa's birthday! I greeted him through twitter and then read as every other fan would greet him. I saw photos that fans were planning to throw him a party and that they planned on sending him gifts. Happy birthday, oppa!

.

.

.

February

It was the month of love and everyone was on their date. I, on the other hand, was on a date with the computer. I was still reading articles about that photo shoot that I did with Super Junior. They just released photos as a teaser a few months ago. Now, they relased about three hundred photos, including the ones where Donghae and I looked really cute and like we were so in love. 

.

.

.

March

It was the final month for our classes and on the last day, we all celebrated and went out for lunch. We were having so much fun. It was just that special day for all of us. Ending our year as Juniors and then we'd start out lives as Seniors! Woohoo! 

As I got home that afternoon, I placed my bag in th darkest corner of my room and then went back down to get a glass of water. I saw an envelope placed on the dinning table. I loked at it and then I saw my name written on the back. 

"To my dearest baby girl,

I'm going to fly to Korea tonight. I was thinking you and I would have a good father-daughter bonding. Pack your bags, we're leaving at eight" 

I jumped for joy when I saw what dad had given me. It was a plane ticket and then my renew passport inside. I took it and then ran up to my room and started packing. As I opened my closet, I thought about the weather in Korea. It's still cold there at this time, though it wouldn't be as cold as it was in the month of January. I jusy pulled out about fifteen pairs of shorts and then ten pair of stockings. I pulled out long sleeved shirts of different colors, jackets and hoodies. 

 

My plane left the Philippines at around twelve midnight and it landed at the Incheon Ariport at around four in the morning. I was so sleepy and my dad almost carried me over his shoulder, which he really can't do becaus ethat would embarassing. The last thing I remembered was my dad and I rode a black SUV and then he said something in Korea, all i understood was the greeting and then I heard the name of the apartment my family owns in Korea. I placed myself comfortable in my seat and then slept throught out the ride. 

I don't know if it took the ride at least an hour to get to our apartment but then I was awakened by my dad. I sleepily got out and saw our exclusive apartment. My dad and his family ran this place for many many years and now, it was getting more and more cooler than the lastt ime I saw it. It was larger, with thrity two stories and the penthouse was for our family to stay at whenever we were here, which was like, a year ago or so. 

The staff knew me and they bowed at my sleepy figure. I tried my best to smile back and then I headed up to the penhouse. I typed in the code and then got it. I went staright to my room and then plooped down to sleep. I needed it. 

 

I heard shuffling from outside my room. I opened my eyes slowly and then chekced my phone. it was nine in the morning, Philippine Standard Time, which means it was already ten in the morning hre in Korea. I yawned and then I got up, stretched out my arms and then stood up. I opened the door and I see men sitting on the couch of our living room. I scratched my eyes. 

"Hey, Max!" one of them waved at me 

I blinked a few times. I was trying to remember who they were. That face and that face and that face. i scanned them one by one. And then it hit me. 

"Oh, good! My daughter's awake" my father pops up, "This my daughter Max Lee or Lee Min Ri" my father inrtoduced me to this really good looking man. 

I smiled shyly, not knowing how I looked like right now, "Annyeong!" I smiled and then bowed at all of them.

"Annyeong!" they greeted me as they stood up, even Kyuhyun greeted me. I smiled at them and then ran towards the bathroom. I looked at myself in the miror and I was a total mess!!!! This is so humiliating!!!!! How could this happen to me?! 

I quickly washed my face and then brushed my teeth. My brush was in my bag so I didn't have a choice but to brsuh my hair using my fingers. I tried to lookas presentable as possible before I got out. When I opedn the bathrrom door, I see them sitting and talking. 

"Hey, guys!" I greeted them 

"Hey!" Henry waved 

"What are you guys doing here?"

"We're going to sign a contract with you dad" Siwon said 

I scanned them, all of them, "Where's Donghae oppa?" I asked 

They smiled at me annoyingly, "Look at this little lady. She's looking for Donghae" Heechul teased. I was about defend myslef when my dad showed up. 

"Hon, get dressed" he tells me 

"Where are we going?" I asked 

"Well, when the boys found out you'd be here, they were excited and begged my to clear their schedule for you. They want to take you out ona tour" the manager spoke. 

"Will Donghae oppa be with us?" I asked the manager 

He smiled, "Yes, he will be"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter seven guys!!!! :))))))))))))))))))) There is so much action! :)))) 

TO MY NEW AND OLD SUBSCRIBERS, THAN KYU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!

XOXO