Collided

I'm In Love With An Idol

I just kept my eyes on the road. I felt sick and dizzy and like I wanted to just drop the bag on the seat and run out of Kyuhyun's car. I was just scared to do that because we were on the main road. You know, when a car runs over me, I wouldn't be identified. I took off my deadly high heels and tucked my knees under my chin. Jesus.  

I felt his hand on my arm, slowly rubbing it. I guess he wanted me to feel that he was beside me and that he's ready to comfort me, "Hey" 

I cringed, "Mmmmm" 

Kyuhyun had pulled the car to the side and pressed the hazard button. I heard the seatbelt click and his hand was on me again. My eyes were still in the road, not minding anything, "Max ..." 

"I'm a . A huge , Kyu" I answered. Kyuhyun sighed and took my chin in between hid fingers and made me look at him. He had a small smile across his face. 

"You know how I see you?" He asked me. 

"As a ?" 

"As a nice girl. A smart one. Someone who's strong and won't let words affect her whole special day with her special man" he kissed my temple. 

"Yeah ... I am that girl" I'm forcing myself to be strong and I'm convincing myself that he was right. 

"Now put on that smile" he used his thumb and forefinger on either corners of my mouth and forced a smile, "Gelato?" He offered. 

"Sure" I smiled, a weak one

 

He took me back to where we were this morning. Back to where we had a good time with a stack of pizza boxes and drinks. He gets out of the car to open my door and then he kneels in front of me with his back facing me. I looked down at him, weirded out. 

"Ride on my back" he offered 

But ... I'm heavy, "Uhhhh how about no?" 

"How about yes? Come on! I'm giving my baby a horseback ride" 

"That's Siwon's job" I teased. I placed my legs on either of his sides, leaned down and wrapped my arms around his neck. I rested my body on his back. He smelled so good. Like ... Manly manliness. How amazing is that? He stood up and held the back of my knees. I hugged him tighter, "You smell so good" I did not know why I even said that but I just did. He chuckled. 

"I try my best to smell good" he said. He was just walking around and away from the car until he reached the edge of the lake. We both looked out to the city, thinking how many lights are lit at this very moment. How much energy is being used by the city. Thinking, how many people have been here doing the same thing, "I had those types of people hate me when I was the new member of Super Junior" Kyuhyun suddenly said, "It wasn't easy to cope with the names they were giving me. I cried at first but then ... At the end of the day, it'll still be just me and how I took the criticisms" I knew Kyuhyun was strong but I could still hear how emotional he was with regard to the people who hurt him. I was about to say something when he suddenly said, "We're going to have a comeback tomorrow" he said, "I want you to watch" he was sniffing a little. 

I touched his hair, "Comeback?" 

"Mmhhmm. SJ-M is doing a comeback, SWING"

I smiled, "That's catchy, 'SWING'" I jumped down from his back and moved myself to his side. Kyuhyun is really tall. I wasn't wearing heels anymore. I was on my feet with the damp grass under my feet. I was just about in Kyuhyun's chest level, really   tall, I should say. 

"I'll pick you up tomorrow. Eight" 

I nodded, "Yeah ... Sure ..." Then, he moved behind me, wrapped his arms around my shoulders from behind. I smiled at the lake, "Thank you" I said. He placed a kiss on my shoulder and placed his chin on it. 

"Stop thinking about it. It won't do you any good" he hugged me tighter.  I placed my hand on his arm, "I'm sorry" he said. 

"Sorry for?" 

"Bringing you to this kind of situation. You're not supposed to be ... Experiencing this" 

"Like you said, it won't do me any good" I answered and I turned around to meet with his eyes. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tipped my toes, "I don't care whether another photo comes up ... I don't care whether people call me names. You're right, they won't do me good" I smiled up at him. I thought, this was a choice I knew would bring me both and good. I have to enjoy the good ones and forget the bad ones. Love Kyuhyun was a choice. 

"That's it" He said. He ran his fingers through my hair. I closed my eyes and smiled at his gesture. Little has my mind absorbed the fact that Kyuhyun is now my, well, boyfriend. I have to get used to gestures that no other guy had done to me. 

He tucked my hair behind me ear and ran his thumb across my jaw. He leaned down and tipped my chin up to meet his lips with mine. A soft and sweet kiss has been written in history, once more. If there was a book to be written, for the rarest love stories of time, I'm sure Kyuhyun and I would be part of it. 

Age is nothing but a number to me. I think, it'll will be the same for people who are in this type of relationship. Kyuhyun and I know it's wrong because I'm a minor. I didn't care. The law can't dictate who I'm supposed to love. People around me can't say who I can and cannot date because of age, status or religion. Love is one thing but, it's as important as everything. Love, it's just a feeling you get but it's the nest feeling in the world a person can give you. 

"And I don't care whether the police arrest me because of this" 

I lightly punched his chest, "Shut up" and then he chuckled, "It's not funny!" I tell him. I jumped on him and wrapped my arms and legs around his body, like a vine. I connected our foreheads and I nuzzled his neck. He smelled so manly, strong and crisp. When I pulled back, I placed a kiss on his cheek, "I should ... Get home" 

He chuckled, "Of course" 

 

As I closed the door behind me, I rested my body against the door and slowly dropped on the floor with the widest smile across my face. I was blushing like crazy, smiling like a crazy little who just got laid. Damn it! Kyuhyun had made me feel so happy, like I was floating. I forgot what it felt like to not be floating and be high as sticks of weed could take me. 

"Hon, are you alright?" My dad was suddenly in the hallway, looking at me like he didn't understand what was happening to me. 

I smiled like a little girl with red, plush cheeks and stood up, "Hey, dad!" 

"Have you eaten yet?" He asked me 

"Uhhh ... Yeah! Kyuhyun and I had dinner ... Awhile ago" more like lunch. 

He nodded, "Well, get to bed. It's late" not really, it was just thirty minutes past nine. 

"Yes, dad!" 


I entered my room and plopped on my bed with the biggest smile on my face. Like a little fangirl who just won her bias' large photo from a contest at an album launch. I stood up and started jumping on my bed like crazy, "OMG!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! I'M SO FREAKING HAPPY!!!!!!!!!! JESUS!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M DATING CHO KYUHYUN!!!" I did one last jump and let myself fall on the bed. Wow! This is so amazing! It took me awhile before my brain in the information that I was dating my bias. I couldn't ... Yeah! Oh my God! Wow! 

As I was heaving euphoric sighs, my phone started ringing. I took it out from my bag and saw the called I. D. I smiled and quickly took the call, "You know, you just left about ten minutes ago" I said with a smile. 

"You have to admit that you missed me in those ten long minutes, right?" Yeah, this is my boyfriend all right. 

"Yeah yeah. What do you want?" 

It took him sometime before he responded. I heard voices in the background and then he said, "I was just thinking, people who are in relationship have those adoring names" 

"Oh no. Don't tell me we're going to ..." 

"Yeah, how about 'baby'?" 

"Uhhhhm how about no? That's the name of the couple before us. No , Kyu, I don't want that" 

"Fine, fine" 

"Can't we stick to 'Max' and 'Kyu'? I'm not into those 'adoring names'. I don't even know why people put labels"

"Do you wanna know why?" 

"I have to know why" I said and put my feet up against the wall and started stretching. I've had a long day in my heels today, I deserve a break.  

"So that you'll know, out of the millions and millions of people around you, there's that one person who's completely different among the rest" 

I giggled but to be honest, I couldn't help but smile, "That was seriously cheesy" I admitted, "but ... Sweet" 

"So, will you give me the honor of giving you a name?" 

"Only if you give me the honor for me to give yours" 

"Deal" 

Kyuhyun and I stayed on the phone while we were thinking of something to call each other. I should be unique. Nothing sweet not should it sound like it's not something that was thoroughly thought of. It should be something that strongly describes Kyuhyun. He's smart, handsome, perfect, talented, rich, witty. A complete package. What name would be perfect for this guy? Mr. Know-it-all? Mr. Perfect? That's to common and besides, he already knows it. 

"Vanilla Bean" Kyuhyun says 

"What?" I started laughing. Seriously, why would he want to call me Vanilla Bean? 

"Donghae hyung told me that you like Vanilla flavored drinks at Starbucks" wow. That little thing, he remembered. 

"Really?" 

"Yup! And from now on, I'd be getting you that flavor" 

"Well then, I'm going to be fair. Korean BarBeKyu" I said. 

"How am I a Korean BBQ?" 

"Because I fell in love you the first time I saw you" I am not this cheesy type of person, I don't believe in such . But for now, I will. Just to give this little bot the cheesiness he needs. 

"That reason, I can accept" he says, "You're my Vanilla Bean and I'm your Korean BBQ" 

"Take not that the 'Q' is spelled as K-Y-U. Just so you know" 

"Thanks, Vanilla bean. It sounds weird at first but we'll get used to it"

"I could tell" 

"Sorry I made you stay up later, vanilla bean" he says, "I just wanted to tell you good night and I love you" 

I smiled on the phone, "Good night, Korean BBKyu. I love you, too" 

 


The next morning, was like any other regular morning. The sun was shining, my dad was gone to do something and I just received a LINE message from my Korean BBKyu. He tells me good morning and I should get ready for the SWING performance later. I smiled and placed my phone on the bedside table for it to charge. I took a nice dress, one of my very few, out of the closet and took a pair of nice not-so high pumps from the shoes rack. I went to the bathroom and did my business. I have to look good for Super Junior's comeback. I wasn't looking forward to people, mainly the press to attack me but I'm just being prepared. I have to at least look good when I get interview by the people. 

 

An hour later, there was a knock on my door. I took my bag and then opened the door. He was looking extra fine today. In a black blazer with a thin inner shirt, black pair of pants. Wow! 

"Are you going to keep on dressing like that?" He asked me. I suddenly looked down at the dress and not so high pumps that I was wearing, "I have to admit, I kinda like it" he winked at me. 

I smiled and then went out, locking the door behind me, "So this comeback, will you guys be performing for Mnet?" I asked as we waited for the elevator. 

"Nope. We're going to shoot the music video today" he placed an arm around my shoulder, "I like the way you've been dressing lately, Ms. Lee. It's very ... Sating to my eyes" he whispered. 

I blushed, "So, am I allowed to watch you guys while you film for the MV?" I asked 

"Yup! But one last thing" he says and then a ding was heard from the elevator. Kyuhyun suddenly pushed me inside the elevator until my back hit the cold crystal wall of the elevator. He pressed his lips on mine, holding my waist. He touched my hair and kept my shoulder in place. He ran his palms on my shoulder, creating heat. I was shocked with his aggressiveness and attack to which I did not respond to immediately. It took me sometime before I moved my lips against his. I cocked my head to the side while my hands made its way towards Kyuhyun's face. I held it in place, not wanting him to move or pull away. His nose was touching mine and his hair fell in my forehead. Heat was created betweenOur bodies and I knew it was all dangerous. This is what Anastasia was feeling when Christian Grey kissed her for the very first time with great aggressiveness. She was right. It was all too different form the soft and sweet ones. There was something else to the kisd that made you want more. A dangerous kisd that could take you to do things you've never done before. The feeling that made me want to do more and to do it more somewhere else. But I'm only fifteen. Even if I wanted to, it would be all too weird. 

 Kyuhyun bit my lower lip but when I opened, he pulled away. He tipped my chin up and made me look at him, "Don't give it when I ask for it. Make me wait" he whispered. I swallowed and nodded to his request. Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me a hug, "I love you" 

 

-------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!!! So, yeah 😁 Kyuhyun and Max are really going somewhere! The MAMACITA MV trailer was released yesterday and I have to say, Kyuhyun looks good with the character of a gambler! HOT. 😏😏😏😏😏