Hugs and Tears and Kisses

I'm In Love With An Idol

As I closed the door behind me after Donghae requested that we meet at the lobby in an hour, I sighed and rested my back against the door. My head spinning and my heart was racing. I have an hour to prepare before I face Donghae and whatever he’s going to tell me.

 

I took my clothes from my bag and then went to the bathroom. I wore my clothes and then dried my hair using a hair dryer. I brushed my teeth for about three times and then gargled. I applied mist on my face to hydrate and give that natural glow. It only took my fifteen minutes to prepare. I walked out of the bathroom and then laid on my bed.

I wanted to wait until an hour has passed but I couldn’t because there was a knock on my door, “Wait!” I called and then got up. I opened the door and I see him in pajamas and wife beater.

He was rubbing his nape and then smiled at me, “Hey”

I blushed, “Hi”

He looked around and then said, “They guys are going to have karaoke by the shore while having dinner . . . would you want to join us?”

I smiled. He’s asking me to join them for dinner!!! He’s asking ME! “Uhh . . . sure” I answered

 

We walked towards the elevator and then he said, “You look good in that shirt”

I looked down at my shirt and it was a simple gray shirt with a large drawing of a cupcake, “Thanks” I smiled. There was this silent but not so awkward atmosphere between us. Then, there was a ping that came from the elevator and we rode it.

 

Less than five minutes later, I see the boys eating on the sand with food laid out in front of them. It was placed on a large checkered blanket and everyone was eating with a large bonfire by the side. When Kyuhyun meant ‘karaoke’, he was actually referring to a game. The members were singing and it was where you’d see professional singers be out of tune.

I was giggling as Kyuhyun and I made our way there. Kyuhyun heard me and looked down at me, “This is how we really are”. Kyuhyun and I took an empty space next to Shindong and he handed us empty paper plates.

There was roasted fish and grilled chicken. There was a big pot of Ramen. There was also Soju and Coke. Kyuhyun looked at me and asked, “Would you like chicken, Max?”

I nodded, “Sure”

He took my plate with a smirk and then got me a few small slices of roasted chicken. He even got me a bowl of ramen, “Soju?” he asked

I raised a brow, “I’m fifteen” I reminded him

He smiled, “Just thinking” he commented. He gave me a cup of Coke

They were singing as they ate. I’ve never seen them sing like this. So wild and carefree to their surroundings. Heechul was going crazy, singing a song off its key. Sungmin playing his guitar that was not tuned. They were making jokes that weren’t really funny but we ended up laughing anyway. It was so much fun to be with them.

As Kyuyhun and I finished eating, he took my wrist in my hands, “Wanna watch the stars?”

Cho. Kyuhyun. Was. Asking. Me. To. Watch. The. Stars. With. Him! Who am I to say no?! Right? I just smiled at him and he took it as a yes. He let go of my wrist and then he stood up. He held out his hand to me and I gladly took it.

He led me to the farther area of the shore, away from the members and away from their noise. Kyuhyun and I were under the stars, sitting and listening to the crickets that we couldn’t see. We could hear the waves crashing against the shore, the smell of salty sea water lingered through our noses.

“Max?” he called me

“Ne?”

He looked at me and I could only see partial of his face because of the faint light that was given to us by the bonfire, “Do you ever wonder how amazing life is?”

Yes. It’s amazing how I’m here with you. You’re so close to me and you’re breathing next to me. You’re talking to me, asking me a question. I never imagined this would be happening. You made me so happy by asking me to have dinner with you guys. I’m happy to be sitting right next to you.

“I don’t wonder. I know that life is amazing”

He ruffled my hair and I blushed, “You’re lucky you have so much to look forward to in life” he said and then he laid down on the sand, “Lay down with me”

I did as I was told but this time, he pulled me close to him, placing my head on his chest, “That’s just what you think. I have college entrance exams to worry about, a career to figure out a life to build. I need to show my parents that I was worth something”

“You’re worth something . . . something special”

I sighed with a smile. I was lying next to him but I didn’t feel the need to fangirl in front of him. I was simply a girl beside him, breathing in his scent and abusing the moment that I was with him, “Are you sure about Seohyun?” I suddenly asked without me thinking about it.

“What made you ask?”

“I don’t know” maybe because I was just jealous and I want to be that special girl. I want to be that girl that you look at like there’s no other girl to make you happy.

I pulled away from his chest and I looked down at him. He was looking right up at him, not moving but I could see his chest heaving. I leaned down slowly. My heart was beating so ing fast that I didn’t know what else to do. I cupped on hand on his cheek, leaned closer and closer to him and pressed my lips on his.

There was nothing more that I wanted at this moment but him. I don’t need anything else but him and here he was. My heart screamed for him and I know that I wouldn’t regret this. I know I wouldn’t regret that I kissed him even though I know that he longer for someone else. He wanted Seohyun and not me.

It was hot and soft and smelled like Soju. It was a light kiss and we were still. I didn’t expect that he would kiss me back but I just did the kiss to let him know what I really feel. When I pulled away I said, “Maybe because I’m just madly in love with you”

Those were my last words before I snuggled against his chest, closing my eyes and then falling into deep, deep sleep. I didn’t know what ran through my mind . . . but I was happy with what I did. I was happy that I kissed him. There was nothing else that I wanted him to hear but the words that my heart longed to tell him for such a long, long time.

I love him . . .

 

The atmosphere was cold and I could feel his chest against my cheek. My legs were slightly folded and I could feel his forearm from behind my knees. He was carrying me.

“Where have you two been?” someone asked

“We were by the shore and she fell asleep” I hear Kyuhyun answer, “I think she forgot her keys”

“I’ll call someone to give us the spare” the other one answered and then I hear foot steps

Kyuhyun stopped in front of what I assumed was my door. I kept my eyes closed and snuggled closer. I hear him chuckle, “Max . . . you’re too young” he whispered, “Maybe one day . . . when you’re old enough”

ONE DAY. WHEN I’M OLD ENOUGH. Wow. That’ll take some time. What is he waiting for? A go signal?! Are you ing kidding me? I don’t have time for that!! I want you Cho Kyuhyun!!

“Kyuhyun” someone called. Donghae?

“Hyung” Kyuhyun answered

“What happened to her? Is she drunk?” he sounded irritated and mad and angry and all those negative emotions.

“Ani. She fell asleep” Kyuhyun explained

“Give her to me” Donghae demanded and Kyuhyun slowly handed me to Donghae. I felt his muscular chest against my cheek.  

“I have her key!” someone quietly cheered and there was a sound of scanning and then my door beeped.

Donghae walked in my room and gently placed me on the bed. He placed the duvet over my body. He sat on the side of the bed. I could tell because the bed sank.

“Hyung, you need anything else?” Kyuhyun asked

“Ani. Close the door” Donghae demanded and I hear the door close

 

I felt his hand on my hair, “You’re so selfish” he whispered, “I asked you to meet me and where were you?” I could hear him sniff and his hand fell on my exposed arm.

I slowly opened my eyes and he was looking down at the white sheet. His tears were falling and he unconsciously and slowly slid off the bed, resting on the floor of my room. I slowly sat up and looked down at him.

“I’m sorry” I whispered, “I’m sorry I hurt you”

He gave me a sarcastic laugh, “You’re awake”

I removed the duvet over me and I got off the bed. I kneeled in front of him and he avoided my eyes. I leaned closer and cupped his face in my hands, “I’m sorry”

He was still avoiding my gaze. I leaned back. I breathed in and then crawled closer to him. I opened his arms and rested myself against his chest. I wrapped his arms around myself and then I said, “You’re right. I selfish and I’m sorry about that” his arms grew tighter around me. I closed my eyes.

There was pain in his hug. There was pain in his chest and I could feel it. What am I doing? What am I doing to the one person who ever loved me like this?

I’m hurting him . . .  

“You can be immature around him, play with him and all that . . . but you can never do that with me” he whispered against my ear, “I see the way you look at him and the way your eyes sparkle when you see him . . . I don’t see that when you look at me”

“I’m sorry for forgetting”

“I’m sorry for expecting”

My shoulders fell, “Donghae . . .”

“You can never look at me the way you look at him” he placed his chin on my shoulder and hugged me closer, tighter.

“I can try” 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my . . . Donghae and Max . . . Kyuhyun and Max . . . OMO! 

XOXO

To my old and new subscribers, than KYU so so so so so so so so so so much for the support!!!!

BTW, who's your OTP for this story?? :))) Max Hae or MaxKyu? :)))))