Blue Waves

I'm In Love With An Idol

There was something about his stare that made me frozen on my place. I’ve wondered how and why all of a sudden he just has this effect on me. The way he just looked at the nothingness of the ocean, made me so curious of what he was thinking. His hands were flat on the sand and his hair was being ruined by the strong wind.

“You’re drooling” the person in front of me said

I blinked and wiped my mouth, feeling that I didn’t have drool on my mouth, I found myself smacking his arm, “Shut up” I said.

He chuckled and continued building the failed version of a sandcastle. I was wearing my black one piece crisscross bikini and denim shorts, “With the way you’re looking at him, Max, there’s no doubt you just like him” Kyuhyun tells me and then starts filling the bucket with sand again.

“I like Donghae but as a friend”

“That’s not what he feels” Kyuhyun was trying to tease me which was both making me blush and making me feel so confused.

I looked at him as if I didn’t know what he was telling me, “Huh?”

He smirked, ”Come on. Don’t tell me he hasn’t confessed” he raised a brow at me

“Confessed what?” I asked

He sighed with a wide smile, “You know,” he starts to say and then he looks out at the ocean, “When he got back to the dressing room, that night when he chased after you, we’ve never seen him smile as wide as he was that night” he said, “That smile when you know he was more than contented”

I continued to look at him. I was listening but then I couldn’t help but just simply stare at him. Kyuhyun was wearing a wife beater and beach shorts and he still managed to look so damn good, “That was just the black coffee he ordered and of course he was happy because he made the fans of Manila happy”

“That’s a factor but you’re ninety-nine point nine percent of the reason why he was happy”

“That’s because he made a new friend”

He looked at me, “You really have no idea, do you?”

Actually, I do. I know he likes me but I know that I love you. No matter how nice Donghae is, no matter how appreciative he is, no matter how much of a gentleman he is, I still find him as a friend. I see him as a man who will guide me and help me and love me as a friend. But with you . . . I find an amazing future with you, do you hear me?! Of course not.

“Hey, what’s up with Donghae?” Sungmin sat in front of Kyuhyun and I

Kyuhyun and I looked at each other questioningly, “What do you mean?” we both asked

Sungmin pointed at him. He was standing walking in place, back and forth, kicking something in front of him, “He’s been like that for about an hour now”

I looked at him. He was sad and pained. Searching for something he knew he found but felt like he still wasn’t sure about what he found. He was in his won world, thinking.

“Talk to your boyfriend” Kyuhyun elbowed my arm

I raised a brow, “Boyfriend?”

“Ne” Kyuhyun and Sungmin answered, “Go!” Kyuhyun said, pushing me a little

I stood up and then walked closer to him. Slowly, taking one step at a time, “Oppa?” I called out and he stopped pacing and looked at me.

“What?” I think he was a little angry

“Are you okay?” I asked him

He nodded, “You and Kyuhyun seem too close”

“What?”

He jerked hi chin towards Kyuhyun who was busy building the sandcastle with Sungmin, “You two seem very close”

“We were just talking” wait, does that make us close?

“And you guys talked about what?”

I breathed in, “About you and I” I said

“Oh?” he couldn’t believe it but I could hear irritation in his tone

I sighed, “Oppa . . .” I touched his forearm

He sighed and then looked away from me, “You should go back to where you would want to be”

“I am”

“With Kyuhyun” and then just like that . . . he walked away from me

 

I was standing with my hair a total mess because of the strong wind, my hands shaking, my heartbeat racing, my mind filled with confusion, my feelings scattered, “I’m sorry” I whispered. It was too late because he had already walked farther away from me.

“What happened?” Kyuhuyn was suddenly beside me

I sighed, “I think he’s mad at me” No. I know he’s mad at me.

“Why?”

“I’m not really sure why” because you and I are starting to become so close and that he’s, what I think, jealous.

Kyuhyun sighed, “He’ll get over it. Come on, let’s have grilled fish” he held my wrist and pulled me towards the large hut where the rest of the guys were at.

As we got closer, Hyuk asked us, “Where’s Donghae?”

Kyuhyun shrugged, “He’s probably having one of those moments again” he answered and then we sat on the bamboo made bench that was in front of the table. Food was laid out. Ramen, bibimbap and grilled fish.

Kyuhyun was taking good care of me, placing food on my plate and then giving me Coke whenever I wanted more. I was smiling silently inside of me. This is the moment where I would be so thankful. I was thankful for Donghae because if it wasn’t for him, I would be cared for by Kyuhyun. I wouldn’t be able to bond with the boys and get to know them more.

“So, Max,” Heechul calls me, “Are you ready for the shoot?”

I smiled and then nodded, “Ne”

“Oh! Is that for ELLE Korea?” Siown asked

“Yes”

“It’s that 50’s May-December Relationship, right?” Ryeowook cleared

“Yup”

“Are you nervous?” Kyuhyun asked me

I shake my head, “This isn’t my first time, remember?”

“YEAH!!!!” Shindong cheered

“OMO! You and Donghae looked so cute for the SPAO shoot!” Sunngmin did his aegyo

I bowed slightly, “Kamsamnida”

 “A total natural” Siwon gave me a thumbs up

 

We ate until around three in the afternoon. Up until that time, we haven’t seen Donghae. I went swimming with Sungmina nd Ryeowook. I played volleyball with Siwon, Shindong, Heechul, Hyuk, Henry, Zhoumi and Kyuhyun. We enjoyed our time together, spending it as if it was our first and last day of playing rookie on the beach. As happy as I was with them, I knew I would have been more happy if Donghae was with me. I knew I would have been more happy if Donghae wasn’t having this bad feeling against me.

As we took a break in playing volleyball, I sat on one of the beach chairs where my bag was placed. I took out my phone and then I saw that it was five thirty in the afternoon. I took my bag and then walked up to my room.

Opening my door, my room was quiet and clean. It smelled like roses and mint. I placed my bag on the bed and then took a shower. My bathroom was big. It was fit for two people. It had a his and hers sink and a big mirror in front. There were two large shower cubicles with wide shower heads.

I took off my biking and shorts and jumped in the shower. I took one, long and hot shower that made me think for a while . . .

I like Donghae, but as a friend. Right? I know being friend means caring, loving, being concerned and being helpful. I know Donghae loves me and I love him, too. Just not the way he loves me . . . 

Am I being too selfish about this? 

Suddenly, there was a knock on my door, a faint one. I quickly dried myself and took the robe that hung behind my door. I wore it and then wrapped my wet hair with a towel, "Coming!" I said and walked closer to the door, opening, I see Donghae. 

"Hi" I greeted

He swallowed, "The boys are looking for you . . . and I need to talk to you"

"If this is abou the Kyuhyun thing . . . Oppa, we're were just talking an---" "This isn't about the Kyuhyun thing . . ."

"Then what are we going to talk about?"

"Us" he said firmly 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guyssss!!!!! CHPATER 12!!!!!! SML!!!!! :""""""""> 

TO MY NEW AND OLD SUBSCRIBERS, THAN KYU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR THE ENDLSSS LOVE AND SUPPORT!!!! :""> 

XOXO