Truth or Dare?

I'm In Love With An Idol

There it was again, that strong pounding of the salty sea water against the shore that made crashing sounds. The wind blew harder every night that we were there. The smell of the salt and moist of the atmosphere was amazing and pleasing to the soul. And as I looked around me I see these loud, rowdy, crazy and amazing men, spending as much time with each other as possible, cherishing the moment that they were away from stress and all that.

“Max!” Heechul called me

“Ne?”

“Truth or Dare?” he asked giving me a knowing wink

I shrugged, “Dare?”

“Brave soul” Donghae mutter. He was what, five persons away from me?

“Kyuhyun, stand and trade places with Donghae” Siwon commanded the younger one and Kyuhyun gave him a weird look.

“Huh?”

“Stand up and trade places with Donghae”

“Why?” I asked Siwon

“It’s part of your dare”

“What exactly is my dare?” I asked, getting a little uncomfortable

“Kyuhyun, just trade places first” Sungmin spoke impatiently

Kyuhyun grunted and then stood up and Donghae doing the same thing. They traded places and Donghae took a seat next to me, “What now?” Donghae asked with a tone that made me feel like he hated his position. I know I did.

Heechul cleared his throat, “I can’t think of anything good as a dare . . . so, I think we should switch games!”

“That’s not fair!” I defended

“No, it’s not” Siwon stuck out his tongue like a little boy, “Come on, tell them”

Heechul cleared his throat, “This is what I call ‘The Staring Game’” he winked, “I think you guys no that game right?” he asked Donghae and me.

We nodded, “So what happens if the other on looses?” I asked

“If Donghae loses, he’s going to swim in the ocean . . . ” Kangin grinned

I giggled, “And if I lose?” I was waiting for the same punishment

“You and Donghae are going to do ‘Seven Minutes In Heaven’” Siwon said

“WHAT?!” Donghae and I expressed, “I can’t do that! No kissing or anything!” I defended  my dignity

“We didn’t say you guys would be kissing . . .” Heechul outsmarted me

I sighed, “Fine. Let’s get this over with” I turned and faced Donghae as he did the same. The members started cheering and getting all excited. I had my eyes still on Donghae’s and he did the same. We were concentrating, not letting the other win in the game. Donghae’s eyes bore anger and at the same time perseverance. I knew I wouldn’t win anytime soon. What’s more painful was that the wind blew hard. I tried. I really did try to keep my eyes on him and tried to keep my eyes open the whole time but I ended up blinking, sand was in my eyes.

“” I hissed, rubbing my eyes

“You okay?” Donghae asked, rubbing my shoulder

I quickly swatted his hand, “I’m fine”

“Max loses!!” Heechul screamed, “Seven minutes in heaven will take place in the hotel room bathroom!”

Donghae helped me up as I was still rubbing my eyes that were irritated from the sand, “” I hissed again because now, because of too much irritation, tears were rolling down my cheek and I assume that my eyes were all red.

“Max, come on” Donghae pulled me towards the elevator faster than the others

“See? Donghae is excited about it!” Hyuk said

“Shut up” Donghae hissed

We ended up in front of the elevator doors, waiting for the car to arrive and take us to the room. Donghae looked worried, even though I have one eye open and not irritated, I could clearly see that he worried about my eye.

“I’m fine” I said

“I know you are but that doesn’t change the fact I’d get worried about you”

I feel silent and with a loud ding, the elevator doors open and we hop in. Donghae presses the floor number. It took us maybe around fifty-eight second to get to our floor. Donghae scans his key and then we enter. He took me took the bathroom and then he made me sit on the toilet with the seat cover down.

He took a small towel from the silver rack, ran a small portion of it under water and then kneeled in between my legs, dabbing the cold cloth on my eye, “Stop scratching!” he warned

“I can’t help it” and then I felt a tear run down my cheek again. He sighed and then his thumb ran across my cheek, wiping the trail of wetness.

“What I said earlier . . . I---“ “You’re an , you know that?” I cut him off. He was going to apologize but I didn’t let him, “You’re the biggest a---“ he kissed the tip of my nose all of a sudden and I ended up quiet in my place.

“Can you please let me finish?” he asked and then I nodded, “I’m sorry for what I said. I know this all new to you but I just couldn’t help but be jealous with the way you still look at Kyuhyun. You guys are all of a sudden best friends . . . I liked it better when he hated you. I liked it better when he didn’t talk to you. I liked it better when he never knew you existed” he muttered.

“So, you’re going to keep on making me feel bad whenever Kyuhyun and I would spend time together? Whenever you’d see us together, you’d just make me feel all cheap and useless?” I asked him with a tone filled with hatred and sarcasm.

He closed his eyes and shook his head, “No”

“Then what?! Donghae you don’t own me!”

“I know”

“Then why are you acting as if you ing own me?!

“Because I don’t want you to keep on falling in love with Kyuhyun! Is that so hard to understand?! Can’t you see that I just want you to look at me and none other!”

I was still in place and I swallowed. He sighed and then ended up cupping my face in his palms, “Please” he whispered as our noses touched, “Look at me” he begged and then I met his gaze. My heart pounded with excitement and anger and all that ing mixed ing emotions.

I closed my eyes, “Donghae, trust me . . . I’m looking at you more than I really should”

He connected our foreheads, the tips of our noses touched and our breaths hitting each other’s lips. He tilted his head to the side, getting the best possible angle. Our lips collided, creating that heat-filled sensation. My arms were still on the cover of the toilet seat, I was frozen, not able to do anything but close my eyes and drown in pure sensation.

His hands made their way to my shoulders, lightly pushing me back against the wall. I let him do as he pleases. I let him take control of my body just to prove that I’m more than willing to give this, whatever this is, a chance for the satisfaction of the both of us.

“SEE!!! I KNEW THEY WERE KISSING!!” someone suddenly shouted. Donghae and I pulled away quickly as we both blushed deep red. I closed my eyes and breathed in deeply, running my fingers through my hair.

“That was more than seven minutes” Kyuhyun said

I stood up from my seat and said, “I lost” I joked, “But that was the most amazing seven minutes in heaven I’ve ever experienced” I looked at Donghae and gave him a war, warm smile.

“Me too” he answered, “I’ll be back later, okay?” he smiled

I nodded, “Sure”

“YAH! LEE DONGHAE! YOU’RE SUCH A PEDO!” Hyuk was fake crying

I giggled and crossed my arms over my chest, “Yeah, he is. How gross” I stuck my tongue out and then he ruffled my hair again.

“Come on, guys! Let’s get to bed! We’re going to go scuba diving tomorrow!” Zhoumi said and then flashed me his really cute smile, “See you tomorrow, Max” he waved

The rest of the guys went on their way, with Donghae behind them. Before he could even leave the room, I pulled on his elbow, “Come back?” I smiled up at him.

“Ne” he answered back, kissing my forehead and then ruffling my hair again. I closed the door and then leaned against the back of it.

“Max . . . you can do this . . . this is your dream, right? To be in a relationship with and idol?” I said to myself like an idiot, “You can do this. You can love Donghae the same way you’ve loved Kyuhyun for the past three years”

 

It’s been awhile since I last tweeted and it’s been awhile since I checked my messages. There weren’t messages that came to tell me that there were pictures that circulated the internet, seeing me with Donghae or Kyuhyun or any other member. That was good. Though, there was this one message and it came from my father.

“Hon, how are you? Are you doing fine? How’s Jeju?” one text and three questions, that’s usually how my father would text me, even back home.

 And I answered back, “Hey, dad! I’m good, Donghae oppa is taking good care of me, even the members. Jeju is amazing! You should bring mom here sometime!” and I sent the message.

I placed my phone back on the bedside table and laid back on the bed with a pillow resting on the headboard of the bed. I rested my back and then pulled out a book for me to read. The Statistical Probability of Love at first Sight. This is the most amazing book I’ve ever read. You know how cliché it is to say that in the middle of all the drama between you and your family, somehow, you just start to not care when that one person comes along, especially when you two are in the same plane and you spend at least one whole day sitting together and talking about your s? If you really believe in love at first sight, you should read this book.

In the middle of that amazing kissing scene in the airport, there was a knock on my door, “Max?” someone called and I assume that someone would be Donghae.

“Come in!” I said and then the door opened and closed behind him. He smiled at me. He was in his pajamas and wife beater.

“Hey” I smiled, “Nice” I complimented

He smirked, “Thanks” he sat on the edge of my bed, “What’s that?”

“A book”

He rolled his eyes, “I know it’s a book. What’s the title?”

“The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight” I finally answered

“Do you really believe that?” he asked

I cocked my head, “Do you?”

He shook his head, “Once I did, it took me to places that brought me back to tears and hate and pain”

“You sound serious”

“I am” he looked at me, “And I don’t want that to happen again”

I sighed and placed the book on the bedside table, next to my phone, “Come on, tell me all about it” I patted the large space next to me and he placed himself there. We had the same position, our backs rested on the head board and our arms crossed over our chest.

“I was a junior back then and she was senior” he started to say, “I was sitting in the cafeteria when she walked in, her hair was blown perfectly by the wind and ever man’s eyes were on her. She was in the cheering squad, she was actually captain. When I had the courage to task her out she said yes”

“You seem to have it, Hae” I joked but it didn’t work. His face was still serious, as if yesterday was the present all of a sudden.

“When the night came that we were set to go on a date, she told me that she couldn’t come because she was busy . . . but I could clearly see her through her window. She was busy with another guy”  

Oh dear . . . “It’s not your loss, Hae. It’s hers” I told his the truth, “Besides, if you dated that girl, I bet she’d just cheat on you and use you for fame and ” I said.

He patted the top of my head, “Yeah . . . I bet so too”

“Now, don’t feel bad about it. You’re lucky to have been ditched by that ” I winked

He took my hands in his and the spaces between his fingers fitted mine perfectly. I smiled at it. Our clasped fingers crated that warmth between our palms. He raised it, and kissed the back of my hand, the tip of his nose running along and smelling my scent. I smiled. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SML for Donghae and Max :""""""">

XOXO