Help

I'm In Love With An Idol

I was reading a book as I waited for my roommate to come home that night. Donghae and I had just finished eating diner and he really enjoyed it. He even asked me to cook it again sometime. There were some left for the members and I do hope they like it as much as Donghae liked it. 

Donghae had already gone to bed about two hours ago. I even massaged his back because he was experiencing back pains. I was already in my oversized shirt and shorts and I planned on calling my father. Unfortunately, he was busy drinking wine as he had a Skype session with my mother, so, I just left him a voice message. I didn't have anything else to do so, I took a good book from my iBooks and then started reading. 

"Max!" Kyuhyun suddenly barged in our room like a maniac being chased by a dog from the alley. 

"!" I hissed, "Kyuhyun, can you be a little less scary the next time you do that?" I locked my phone and placed it on my bed. He flashed me a smug and I raised a brow at him. He sat on my bed and then looked at me, "What?" I asked. 

"Seohyun liked me today" he smiled at me. 

"Doesn't she always like you?" 

"I mean, she was impressed with what I did" 


"What, that you cleaned your room?"

He nodded, "She's been telling me to be organized and all that but I never listen. She was happy that I've finally found someone who I'll listen to" Kyuhyun had a paper in his hand and then placed it on the floor. 

"Here" he said, "A little something for you. I found it in a K-Pop store when I passed by Myeongdong today. I thought you might like it" he smiled at me. 

I took the paper bag from the floor and then opened it. I smiled when I saw an oversized shirt in blue and Donghae's name was written on it. I giggled to myself and then placed it  back in the paper bag and then placed it on the floor beside my bed. 

I breathed in as I sat back right up, "So, you have to thank me and you should be my slave" I winked. 

"Why the hell would I do that?" 

"Because, for one, you'll avoid being lost in the dirt in your room and second, your girlfriend was happy because of me" 

He scoffed but then agreed, "Alright. But you have do just a few more things before I get you something special" he winked. If I wasn't aware that Kyuhyun was dating someone, I would have gone crazy for the wink he gave me. I would have tweeted that Kyuhyun likes me and winked but, I know I can't. 

I sighed, "What else can't you do?" I asked him. Well, I know he can't cook a decent meal. 

"I'd like to learn how to cook" he smiled at me. 

I sighed, "What else?" 

"Can't you cook?" 

I raised a brow, "Excuse me! I'm a great cook! I'm just saving that old trick. What else can't you do?" 

He placed myself against my headboard, sitting right next to me, "Well, I can't be you know ... Sweet towards women. I can't express how much I just love her because that makes me feel uncomfortable" 

"What?! It makes you feel uncomfortable to make her feel special?! That's really weird" I said and then continued, "So, you haven't done anything? Like give her flowers and chocolates and ?" 

He shook his head, "I gave her flowers one time but that was because she asked me to" 

"Wow! You're really insensitive" I said to him and he frowned. 

"Thanks" he sounded sarcastic but I didn't care. I just crossed my arms over my chest and continued to look at him. I know Kyuhyun was shy and all that but I didn't know he was insensitive, especially to his so called girlfriend. 

I sighed, "Look, as you know, if you weren't already informed, I'm only fifteen. The hell do I know about dating and all that . But, on the other hand, I am a woman and I want to help you because if I don't, poor Seohyun" I said to him and he just continued to stare at me, "Alright, first reminder: be sensitive" 

"How the do I do that?!" 

"Ask her. Don't guess about the things she needs. Ask her" I gave him the first and far most important thing to remember. 

"What if she says she doesn't need anything?"  

I thought about it, "Well, you have to see if she's in a bad mood or not. Is she's in a bad mood, there's something wrong. A woman always needs something. If she looks happy and says she doesn't need anything, believe her when she looks contented" 

He nodded. He looked really cute right now. He looks like a little boy trying to understand his teacher with her new lesson, "What else?" 

"Simplest gestures always warms a woman's heart" I winked, "Give her flowers without having her to ask you to do so. Pull out a chair for her. Give her a kiss on the cheek whenever seen necessary."I said 

"I do that! I pull out a chair for her and I opened the car door for her" he defends. 

"Well, good, one less thing to remeber" I said,"Say sweet things but not too sweet that makes it sound so ing corny and that sounds like a pick up line. Ask her about her day, but don't be too nosy about it" 

He nodded. He looked like he wanted to take down notes as if there's this exam after my explanation. I moved on to the next, "Learn to listen to what she had to say. You know, us women, we like a man who knows how to listen about the things that happened to us. When we go to the spa, have our hair done, but new clothes and shoes and all that. It may sound boring but a good man would listen to his woman" 

"What if I wanted to tell her about my day?" He asked me. Seriously, Kyuhyun really looks cute right now. He had those eyes that showed that he had a lot of questions on his mind. 

"She'll listen, that's for sure. Women would like to hear about their man's day, too. Actually, we like it when men open up to us. Oh! Right, you must compliment a woman. Not always but just let her know that you pay attention to every detail on her body. When you feel like her hair is new, ask he 'Hey, did you get a hair cut?' Or maybe she bought new shoes, 'I like your shoes. It fits you' or maybe she bought a new dress, 'You look nice in that' or you simply found her extra pretty on that day, 'You look pretty today, Seohyun' and then give her a warm smile and then kiss her knuckles" 

He nodded. He ruffled my hair and then said, "For a fifteen year-old, you know a lot" he winked and then stood up and then went to his bed. He took off his jacket and then ped his pants and left himself in his wife beater and boxers. I blushed and was completely flushed at that moment. ELFs have never seen Kyuhyun in his boxers, the wife beater, yes, but in boxers? No! I laid back down on my bed and then started reading my book again. 

"And for a twenty-seven year-old, you don't know anything with regard to the opposite " 

I chuckled, "Why are you so mature?" 

"I'm not mature. You're immature" I winked at him. I got comfortable again on my bed and th I took my phone in my hands, ready to read again. 

"Yes, you are. Have I mentioned that when you blew a horn at me at the photo shoot, I was completely taken aback?" He reminded me of that day when I finally out my foot down and stood up to him being a complete . 

"Did I scare you?" I was amused with out little conversation right now. 

"Please! The maknae of Super Junior be scared of a fifteen year-old?!" He sounded proud, "Not a chance" 

"But you were intimidated?"


"I was surprised. I was used to having girls just kiss my feet but you, you didn't want to do that" 


"I really didn't want to kiss your feet you kiss-" 


"Yeah, because you wanted kiss my lips, right?" 


I blushed a hundred shades of red and pink, "Are we seriously going to talk about that? Are you going to fish for compliments on how soft and sweet your lips were and how they have me butterflies?" 


"I wasn't going to, but did you really feel that way?" 


I blushed even more, "Why are we even taking about this?" I asked him and the placed my phone on the bed. This conversation was getting more and more interesting. It was nice. 


"Tell me, were my lips soft and supple? Were they sweet and irresistible?" He flashed me that smirk. Even in the din lights that were provided by the two single bedside lamps on our bedside tables, his smirk was evident and it still gave you that effect. Wow. This man was one hell of an attraction. 


"I'm not even going to answer that" I rolled my eyes at him. He just gave me that chuckle. It was a dark chuckle, like one you'd hear the villains from a Disney Princess movie. 


"So it was, wasn't it?"


"And I know you're proud to know that, right?" I asked him. 


He looked up the ceiling and tucked his palms under his head. He didn't loo at me as he answered, "Well, I'm not much of being proud but I'd like to say that I'm happy to know that" he sounded serious but I didn't want to believe it, "I mean, it's not like I haven't kissed a girl before but then ... It was different when it was you. You seemed so eager of a girl"


"And am in supposed to fall for this little trap of yours


"What trap?"


"This" I waved at something in go know was invisible, "Look, that kiss, it was nothing. It was more of a sudden fangirl experience" I said. 

"You used me?" 

"You were an instrument to an experience that will affect my life forever, Kyuhyun. I think you should be proud hat you were used by me" I winked.

kyuhyun chuckled again and then said, "Well, thank you for using me and I hope I made a difference in your life"

"oh trust me, you did" I answered back and then we just laid there in silence. This talk that I've had with Kyuhyun wasn't so ... Awkward. It was more like a talk with a friend I kissed because we were dared to do it or a kiss made because we were playing 'Seven minutes in heaven'. It was pretty simple. Casual and light. Nothing too nosy and all that . 

"Max?" He called from the other side of the room. The only thing that was separating me from Kyuhyun were two bedside tables.

"Yeah?" I answered back 

"Thank you" he spoke and I smiled to myself.  

"For?" 

"Helping me with all of these things that I needed to know about a woman. I really appreciate it." He thanked me in the darkness. It made me feel so important to him when I heard that he appreciated what it did for him. It was nice to know that even though we started out wrong, we ended up being friends, being roommates even. 

"Anytime, Kyuhyun oppa" I answered back and then went back to reading my most beloved novel. 

It was late at night and Kyuhyun and I were settled in our room. He was still awake while I was reading my book. He was talking to someone, maybe Seohyun. I may have felt a little but jealous, but it was nice to see him smile even in the din lights of our room. When I've finally had zero percent strength to read the novel, even though it was in the most romantic part, I had to go to sleep that time. I locked my phone and the switched off my lights. 

"Good night, Kyuhyun oppa" I said 

"Good night, Max" he answered back and then I drifted off to dreamland, wanting the things I've read in my novel, come to life. Hoping for a miracle from a book. 

-------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Chapter 21 ;)) Summer is officially over :(((((