An Early Morning With Them

I'm In Love With An Idol

It was that day. That day where Donghae and I would pose for a magazine cover for ELLE Korea. A May-December relationship. Sounds familiar? Yeah. 

I woke up at around seven in the morning and when I looked at the bed of my roommate, he was already gone with a big mess left on his bed. I slowly sat up and then rubbed my eyes with a yawn. Wow. This bed is so comfortable, it seems like it's a little hard to get out of it. I stood up from the bed and then stretched out, letting my bones stretch and my muscles relax. Mmmmm. Feels really good. 

I stepped out of the room with my health kit in my hands, I'd dint want to talk with the members with a really bad breath, right? I headed to the bathroom and good thing there was no one inside so, I quickly did my business. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and then brushed my hair. I peed too. I tied my hair to a messy bun. 

As I got out, I suddenly the boys running in and out of their rooms. I zoned out a little with the sudden change of atmosphere. I was in the bathroom for ten minutes and when I got out, I see these boys running around like ants having their nest in a complete destruction. 

"Good morning, Max!" Eunhyuk oppa greeted me with his gums and teeth out wide in front of me. I smiled back. 

"Good morning, oppa" 

I see Donghae step out of his room, "Hey, Max! Let's eat before we head to the shoot" he winked at me and then I nodded. 

"Ne!" I answered. I walked back to my room and I suddenly see Kyuhyun on the bed with his other girlfriend on his lap. I sighed. 

"Don't you think it's too early for that?" 

He didn't mind looking at me, "It's never early for this" 

I placed my health kit in the bed and then reached for my phone. No texts and returned calls. Good. I took it with me as I stepped out of the room but even before I could shut the door, Kyuhyun spoke to me, "Good luck with your shoot today!" 

"Thanks!" I answered back and then walked to the dinning area where the boys were really rowdy and they were talking so loud. They looked at my confused figure and then greeted me. 

"Good morning, Max!" It sounded like a song to me, which was really amazing to hear. 

"Good morning!" I made a bow and then took a seat next to Sungmin oppa and Ryeowook oppa. 


"Where's Kyuhyun?" Donghae asked me and then he flashed that boy-next-door smile at me. 

I blushed, "He's inside the room with his girlfriend. I think her name is iMac" I winked. 

"Sorry about him" Sungmin apologized, "I told you, you can never talk to him. He's not even eating" 

"Isn't that going to be bad for him?" I asked. Thinking about it, it won't seem much of a question. More like, a fact. 

"He's used to it and besides, he's a grown man" Heechul added, "Can you please pass the milk?" 

I took the carton of milk from my side and then had t passed to him, "So, he's really not getting out of that room? Like right now?" 

"He'll eat when he wants to but for now, let's enjoy breakfast without him" Henry said to me and then flashed my that cheeky smile. 


"Max, are you excited for today?" Sungmin asked me. 


I took the empty bowl and then poured he cereal and milk, "Yes! I'm really excited to this shoot with Donghae oppa and see how the audience would respond. I hope they'll like it" I smiled and then started eating. 

"I'm sure the fans would love it" Siwon said and then stood up from his seat, "I'll be going! Take care! Work hard!" He cheered and then took his keys from the counter and his jacket from his seat and then went out the door. 

"Don't worry, Max, we're sure they would love it" Shindong added, maybe after the shoot and the interview for the magazine article, you guys can swing by Shimapa. We can do a radio show together" he winked at me. 

I choked a little, "Radio show?! With you?! Really?! We could do that?!" I was overexcited but I couldn't help it. 

"Of course! We do lots of stuff on the radio" Ryeowook said, "We even play games on the show" he winked. 

"WOW! Donghae oppa can we do that?! PLEASE! PLEASE!" I begged him. 

Donghae chuckled, "We'll see with the schedule, alright?" He smiled at me. 

I pouted. This was one of he very few moments that I would use my not-so-adorable pouting powers but somehow, it works, "Awwwww! Look at her! She's so cute!" Sungmin squealed. 

"Come on, Donghae! Let her!" Heechul smacked Donghae's nape and then the other rubbed it. 

"Alright! We can go as long as Manager Hyung allows it and that we finish the shoot and interview as early as possible" he gave me the conditions. I didn't have to argue so, I nodded, "Now, go get yourself ready and then we'll leave in an hour" he said and then stood up to get ready. I quickly ate my breakfast and then ran to my room.

Kyuhyun was there. He was still paying with his girlfriend and then I looked at him and he didn't even notice me, "You know, there's this thing called 'socializing' and 'breakfast' which I highly doubt OY know anything about, right?" I asked him. He didn't answer. He just glanced at me and then went back to his game. 

I sighed and then took out an oversized hoodie and then a pair of shorts and then my sneakers and socks and my health kit again, "If you get hungry, there's still food on he table. Just in case you decided to get up and then eat" I said and then he pressed a button and then placed his lap top on the bed. 

He stood up and then said, "Alrighty. I'll eat" he said and then ruffled my hair before he exited the room. Well, that was easy. 


I ran to the bathroom and Donghae was still in there or I think another member was still inside. I waited outside he bathroom until it opened and it revealed a muscular semi-wet man with biceps that looked amazing and abs that were just jaw-dropping. 

"Oh, hey!" He smiled and then dried his hair with another towel, "Sorry I took so long"

I shook my head, "You weren't that long" I smiled and then stepped inside the bathroom and hen Locke for door behind me. I looked at the mirror and it was still moist from his hot shower. I rubbed it free from the moist and then saw my reflection in the mirror.  I was red. It was so ing obvious that I was flushed and that I was completely blushing. I squealed inside the bathroom and I was jumping up and down and I was hot at that moment. I felt like I was going to burst into a million pieces  because of what I just saw! Millions and millions of ELFs would kill for the view I just had a few second ago! This is a moment that I would like to tweet about but then, I can't. How painful.

i took off my clothes and arranged then properly, being careful not to leave any undergarments in a bathroom of a form filled with men. Grown men. After doing the organizing part of my clothes, I stepped under the large shower head of h bathroom and then took a shower. 

 

 

Donghae and I were on our way down to the van when he started reminding me about our combined schedules, "Max, were going to have the magazine shoot for about three to four hours and an interview for an hour. If there is a certain question you wouldn't like to answer because it seems too personal, don't pressure yourself to answer as they would expect you to. Just simply say that it's something you wouldn't want to discuss" he reminded me. 

"Ne, oppa. Don't be too worried about me. I'll have a translator, right?" I was a little worried that the person who will interview us expected that I was fluent in Korean, which I'm not. 

"Of course, no need to worry abou that" he smiled at me, "One more thing, we're going to be seen by a lot of fans so I think what you're wearing right now would be a fashion statement" he winked.

I looked down at myself and then suddenly felt a little shy of the American-inspired look I have. It was a little hippie but cute, "Do I look bad?" I asked him and then we rode the car. We sat together  at the back of the van. 

He shook his head and then said, "I like it. Not too cute and not too daring either. Just right. Simple yet cool. Actually, I was expecting for you to wear heels and all that " he looked ahead of us. 

"I don't really wear heels as you can see, I'm already tall" I winked.

"Right, I should be the one to wear heels between the two of us, right?"

"Oh come on, you're not that short!" I said to him and then he turned to look at me and the pinched the top of my nose. 

"Yeah right" He winked at me, "Are you ready?" He asked me. 

I nodded, "As I'll ever be" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh! Photo shoot!