A Little Bit of Both

I'm In Love With An Idol

The sun was happily shinning down at us, clouds were moving slowly above us and the wind blew lightly against us. All the while, we were simply enjoying the little time off of reality. Our own made up world made us a little satisfied of our thirst for something different. Both our arms were crossed over our chest and smiles were simply painted across out satisfied faces. Our backs were against the glass of the car as we sat on the hood of Kyuhyun's car. We haven't talked about something serious for the thirty minutes that we were spending time on the hood of his car. Nothing was too serious nor was anything taken for granted at this very moment. We've talked about the weather, the color of his car, my shoes and the most serious discussion we've had was about the bird that landed between my left leg and his right leg. Yeah, because Kyuhyun and I are too cool to talk about political issues and the stocks. 

"What's your family like?" I asked him. Duh, as a fan, I've read so much about his family but I'm sure it will be a lot more different if I hear it from him, right? A story is better heard for the storyteller rather than some other source. When I asked him this, i placed my locked palms under my head and looked up at the sky, watching the slowly-moving clouds pass by the sun, cover it for a couple of second. 

He imitated my position but before he could eve answer me, he gave a sigh. A sigh that didn't simply say 'I'm not in the mood to answer that now, so, maybe later". It was a sigh that said he was too tired to tell and too irritated to speak about such subject. It seemed to me like the topic on family was something forbidden to be told. I glanced at him and his eyes were on the lake in front of us. I bit my lower lip and the gave out a sigh as well, just to make him feel that he's not alone on the family is forbidden thing, "Okay, I have to start if we want to go somewhere with this 'conversation' we're supposed to have" he chuckled but kept his eyes on the body of water. I was about to say something really ty about my family but he suddenly spoke. 

"I hate them ..." He said, "I hate the fact that they're my parents" 

I was like, SAME! I feel you, man! I pulled my knees up and my arms wrapped around it. He looked like a teenage boy right this very moment, damaged as well as I was. To my surprise, he really just is. But not much of a teenager. The damaged part, yes. "Can you please elaborate why?" I asked him. 

He glanced at me and then glued his eyes back to the water, "I don't know ... Maybe because they keep forcing me to do things, never support me in the things I want to do" 

I raised a brow, bemused, "Really? I thought they supported on you being an idol, your dad didn't like the idea but he still supported you" 

"What does it sound like to you? He was forced with it" 

"But now I bet he's thankful for being forced because look at where you are now. You have your own place, although you stay at the dorm. You have your own car, not just a car but an Audi. You have Kona Beans together with two other members sharing it, you helped your dad with the academy thing he runs" I wanted to start writing it so that when the time comes that he's questioning stuff again, he'll be reminded. 

"But wouldn't it be better if they supported you simply because they loved you? Wouldn't it be better if they supported you because they knew this is what you'd be happy with? Wo---" "Yes it would be, Mr. Cho. But I think, maybe, just maybe, if you have his issue with your parents, talking would be a better answer" 

He sighed. He wasn't satisfied with it, simply because he didn't think it was a good idea to talk to his parents. It bugs me that kids aren't ever comfortable with talking to their parents. Ever. Oh, who am I to judge? I can't even talk to mine as often. 

"Enough about me" he started and looked at me, "Tell me about you" 

"That's not fair, you haven't told me anything!" I argued. 

"I'm an idol. I'm sure you've read stuff about me online, right?" 

"I'm not even sure with the things I've read. They say you're sharp-tongued but I say you're just an " I . 

He narrowed his eyes and ruffled my hair, "Of really?" 

I squinted my nose, "A little but you're not all that bad. You're really nice and apart from the fact than you can somehow be a gentleman, gets the ladies hooked!" I cheered him on. 

"Is that what I did to you?" He gave me a smug. 

I rolled my eyes. Yes, that's what you did to a twelve year old girl at that time, "Oh come on! You're going to make me compliment you in the most subtle way you can?" 

"I'm not trying to be subtle. I'm trying to be obvious and I want you to feed my vanity" 

"Well, I don't have food for your vanity" I said and he laughed. 

"You're seriously good at this" he complimented me. I shrugged proudly, as if it was effortless for me to do these things, "So what makes you a damaged person?" He asked me. 

I shook my head, "The same old story of someone who's ... Just ... Not good enough" 

He raised a brow, "Really? How is someone like you not good enough? Does this involve a man? No, a boy?" 

I sighed, "It doesn't always have to be a boy or a man. Family, to make the story short" 

"Is it the same as mine?"

"It's a lot more complicated. You know when your parents expect good grades, a responsible girl, a control freak? That's what they want me to be a. Control freak who knows everything. I can't be like that. I don't want to take control of things I know I can't handle" 

"So what makes you ed up?" 

"Myself and everything I do. I feel like nothing works for me anymore. The more I go against what they want, the more I feel like I disappoint them" 

"Well, you should know that your parents will be proud of you if you know what you want to do in life. Don't waste it" 


Suddenly, my phone rang. I was expecting my dad to be calling at four in the afternoon but it wasn't my dad, "Who is it?" He asked. I showed him my phone and he took from me and answered. 

"Ne hyung? ... She's in the bathroom ... No, we were just about to get something to eat ... I know ... I have to get her home before ten ... Okay, nine ..." He was calmly talking to Donghae. Good. He disconnected the call and gave it back to me. I blinked and the smirked. 

"I'm in the bathroom?" I asked him 

He nodded, "Yup, unless you want to talk to your boyfriend" he teased me. I lightly pushed his chest but when I did, he placed his hands on top of mine, keeping my hands on his chest firmly. I blinked and looked down, trying to hide the redness of my face. I tried pulling it away but he wouldn't let me. 

"Kyu ..." I faintly said his name. He didn't respond and he just leaned closer to me. 

"What?" He asked in a low tone voice. My hands fell from his chest and he brought both of my palms up to either side of his face. His hands were on either side of my face. He just gave me a smirk before he planted his lips on mine. He pulled my face closer to his, like he was craving me and he finally got what he craved for. 

I felt like everything around me disappeared, like ... There was nothing more but this moment. I wish it were that simple. Everything fades and goes away with one sweet kiss from the one you loved.  My heart raced at the simplest gesture from him. I bet his heart raced, too. I tilted my head to the this for a better taste of him and the next thing he did was to bite my lower lip. Woah! Okay! That was something so ... Different. Not that it was the first time but you know ... I've never seen Kyuhyun like this. 

Wanting to gasp for air, Kyuhyun didn't let me. He had my head in place and we continued this little show of affection. My fingers went up to his hair and started to lightly pull on it. His hair was so soft and its locks were curled on the ends a little bit. The lack of hair in my system made me feel dizzy and light headed. I liked it. 

I pulled away, "Kyu ..." I was panting. I was in desperate need of oxygen. 

"I'm sorry. Was I too rough?"

I shook my head, "I just need air" i smiled at him, a little amused and satisfied. He smiled and then leaned closer for another kiss. Dear God, thank you so much for this moment. I would give my whole life for this to happen again. What am I saying?! I'm supposed to be challenging him! God, Max! Here you go again! You easily for for people like him! Well, now that I've thougt about it, I'm already in love with him. Why?! Why does it have to be him?! 

"Max ..." He calls me and I look at him with eyes that I knew looked weak and confused. He tucked a few strands f hair behind my eat and he swallowed, "That kiss was something I've been wanting to return ever since Jeju happened. That kiss was something I've been hiding for so long. I'm sorry if ... I made you feel like I---" "Shhhh" I cut him offf. 

"Let's just ... Enjoy what we have now, Mr. Cho. I wouldn't want to waste it" I smiled. He connected our foreheads and then he smiled. He planted a kiss on my forehead before he carried me off the car and we sat on the grass of the park. 

We sat on the grads that was a little damp. Maybe because of the weakly maintenance of the park or soemthing else. Kyuhyun had his arm around my shoulders and I snuggled against his chest. This is amazing. It's like he's not even an idol right now. Like he's just ... Mr. Cho. A man who's simply talented and smart and annoying and witty and above all imperfect. 

"What did Donghae tell you?" I asked him all of a sudden. I was just curious of wat Donghae had asked him. Their short conversation seemed ... Well, calm. 

"He was just reminding me to take good care of you and not to take you home later than your curfew. Which reminds me, would you like to come over the dorm? We miss your sinigang" he winked. I giggled. 

"You guys miss my cooking and not me?" I asked. 

"Well, yeah" he teased. I narrowed my eyes at him and was about to smack his chest again before he caught my wrist. He looked at it. 

"This bracelet ... Was this from ..." 

"Yeah ..." 

"Oh right ... I remember. I think I should get you one, too" he smiled at me. 

"What? What for?" 

"Because I can" he said and gave me another kiss on my forehead, "Max, I would give you everything. I promise you that. Just be in my life" 

--------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! So, I don't have classes today so I had time to update a short one. Anyway, things are going good between Kyuhyun and Max, right?