Something

I'm In Love With An Idol

I'm sorry, I'm confused. Kyuhyun likes me? Or am I just imagining this ? He likes Seohun, that's what he said and he asked me favors just to impress her. He was comparing me to Seohyun just a moment ago and now Donghae's telling me that Kyuhyun likes me. This is very, very confusing. Donghae likes me and he knows I like Kyuhyun and he also knows that Kyuhyun likes me. Wow. I need to take notes, this is getting me all confused and . 

"Kyuhyun likes you, if that wasn't clear" Donghae mumbled as he his ice cream. 

"Why? I thought he loves Seohyun? What the hell is he doing now?" 

"Seohyun flew to Japan this morning. She was broken hearted when Kyuhyun broke up with him last night. Kyuhyun was tired of hiding all the . He wanted a real relationship and not something that should be kept in the dark. At least, that's what he told me. He didn't say much" he shrugged. 

We were walking towards the dorm, after eating a decent meal and grabbing dessert. Donghae got a cone of Cookies and Cream while I got an ice cream sandwich. Yum! "Will you please tell him to quite playing these types of games. Hae, I'm not happy with this" 

"You should be. It's not everyday that two idols want to have you" he said. 

"I'm flattered. Okay? But the thing is, I feel like I'm being played with! Come on, reality check, like you said, it's not everyday that a girls gets to be pursued by idols. Then why does it have to be me? I'm nothing special, except for the little known fact that I'm good in front of the camera" 

"It's the reality that you carry with you that makes you look special, Max. Being a celebrity, you're surrounded by people who just use you for fame and money" he looked at me. I bit my lower lip and hen tucked my hair behind my ear and hen that urged him to continue, "That's one of the things he found so special about you, from the first time he saw you. You brought reality back to our lives" he added. 

We were now waiting for the elevator car to arrive. I breathed in audibly, "I appreciate that but I don't want to be played with, Donghae. If how is it possible that Kyuhyun suddenly likes me? Why would that be? Be realistic!" Then, there was a ping and the elevator doors opened. Donghae and I rode it and pressed the button to the level of the dorm. 

"He's not playing with you. I know Kyuhyun and I see the way he looks at you" 

"That's what all men say about women. 'I like her eyes, I feel like I'm staring at gems' blah blah! Please! Men need to make up their mind! I bet he's confused with his feelings! I don't think he likes me, I bet he's using me as a rebound or something" I shook my head and rested it against the cold wall of the elevator and closed my eyes.

"Don't you like it? You've finally had your wish come true" he said. 

"I like the roses and the whole being 'sweet' thing but that's just a gesture I don't want to misinterpret. The rose was a congratulatory grift and the being sweet was to make up for the rudeness he showed me for the first time we met and of course, out of being polite and being a real gentleman" I explained and Donghae remained silent until we reached our floor and ended up in front of the dorm's front door. He punched in his code and when we entered, the boys were having their dinner. 

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?!" Siwon stood up with his hands on either side of his body. His brows were furrowed. Shibrows. 

Donghae and I entered he dorm and closed the door behind us. I walked towards he boys and gave Siwon my sweetest smile, "Oppa ... Donghae oppa and I had dinner and lost track of time. We're sorry" I pouted cutely, which I really hated. I don't look cute. I'm not cute. 

"Max, this is your last night here at the dorm" Sungmin said and then I nodded. Right, reality just hit me that I'll be going back to my apartment tomorrow and I'll get to see my dad. 

"We'll miss you" Henry said 

I smiled, "I'll see you if ever I have the time and besides, Super Junior will be the clothing endorser for my family's company. I'll be seeing you guys a lot" I said. 

"Donghae's going to to miss you the most" Heechul gave me THE look. I blushed. 

"Well, if he wants to see me, he'll make the effort to see me even though he has a tight schedule" I looked over at Donghae. He had a smile that quickly faded as soon as someone walked in. 

"Oh, hey, you're home" Kyuhyun smiled at me. 

I smiled back at him and announced, "Maybe I should treat you guys out tomorrow. The management would be sending my paycheck over. Would you guys like that?" I asked then and then they cheered.

"WOW!!! Max is going to treat us out  for breakfast!" Shindong raised his chopsticks in the air. 

I smiled, "Alright, guys!" I waved and  started slowly backing, "I need to pack up my things. Good night!" 

"Night!" 

I walked towards the room and then started collecting my stuff, except odor the essentials that I'd still be using for the next day. I gathered my dirty clothes and opened up my luggage. There were still unused clothes, I took them out and then placed them on my bed. I started folding my used clothes and then took the paper bag, that contained the shirt that Kyuhyun gave me. I neatly and orderly paced my unused clothes in the paper bag and then continued packing up my dirty clothes. As I finished, I zipped my nag close and the door to the room opened. 

"Max?" He calls me

I look up at him and smiled, "Look, this is my last night and I don't want to be mad at you" I said. 

He flashed me a smug and then entered the room, closing it behind him, "I'm going to miss having you as my roommate" he sits on the floor with me. 

I giggled, "Ask Seohyun to stay here" I knew they broke up. I just wanted to hear it from him. 

His face suddenly fell, "We broke up. When I told you I took her to the airport, that was her last request" he mumbled and looked at me. 

I was silent, not wanting to say anything. He slowly reached for my hand and I suddenly looked up at him, "Kyu ... What ..."

"I wasn't comparing you to Seohyun.   I wasn't rubbing facts in your face. I was simply stating how amazing you are" 

I wanted to feel so lucky. But the reality was, I shouldn't, "Kyuhyun ... What are your tying to do?" 

"I asked for your help because I told you I wanted to impress Seohyun but, I just really wanted to impress you. I wanted you to see that I wasn't just this arrogant and rich man. I wanted to look more in your eyes" 

"I don't want to be a rebound, Kyu" 

He suddenly cupped my face in his hands and looked at me in the eyes, "You're not. You'll never be" 

I pulled away and looked away, "Think about this" I stood up and then started placing my things on the side of the bed, against the wall. 

Kyuhyun stood up, "You really think you're a rebound?" 

I chuckled sarcastically, "I know I'm a rebound, Kyuhyun. You should sleep, maybe it's the wine kicking in" I took my last set of PJs and then opened the door of the room and walked out. I crossed the hall way and took my soothing, long and hot shower. It's been a really long day and a dramatic one too. 

I opened the door of the bathroom and stepped out. The lights of the dorm, most of then were switched off. I was drying my hair when I walked in the room and I see Kyuhyun sleeping on my bed. I sighed and then walked closer to him. 

I tapped his shoulder, "Kyuhyun" I tapped him again, "Wake up" I whispered and then continued tapping his shoulder. 

He moaned, "Mmmmm ... Stop that ... I'm trying to sleep" 

My shoulders fell, are you kidding me? "Kyuhyun! Wake up!" I half whispered and half shouted. 

He just swatted my hand away from his shoulder, "Mmmm ... I need to get up early tomorrow" he mumbled. 

"May I remind you that you're sleeping on my bed and not yours. Get your up" 

"Sleepy on my bed" 

"I don't want to!" 

"Then sleep beside me" 

Damn it! "I'll sleep in the living room" 

I turned my back and then he held my wrist, "My bed is person free" 

"Yeah, but your essence remains on both my bed and yours. So, I'll sleep on the living room couch" 

"Fine" he slowly sat up and then ruffled his hair, "I'll go back to my own bed" 

He didn't look like he fell asleep, "You're the worst liar ever" I had a smirk on my face with my arms over my chest, "Stand up and go to your own bed. I'm tired" 

He stood up as he looked at me. He tilted his head to his side and my eyes widened. What ... He leaned down to kiss my forehead with a wide smile. I straightened the sheets and laid on my bed. 

"Sometimes, I feel like you see me as someone who's not capable of a serious relationship" he mumbled. 

"What made you say so?" 

"Because you feel like I always compare you to other women. Men who can't be in a relationship, look at the things his woman doesn't have. A man who can, never looks at what he doesn't have and always looks at everything his woman is" 

"That's sweet. Now sleep" I said and then turned my back on him, placing a pillow in between my legs and another one in my arms, holding it tight. 

"Yeah, good night" he mumbled. I'm not going to believe the he's telling me. I don't really care about what he says, telling me he likes me and . There's this thing about me and trust towards someone. I'm not going to get my heart broken again. Especially by someone who thinks he had the right to do so.  

 

 

"Max" I hear someone whisper and then he tapped my shoulder. 

I moaned, "Give me ..." I feel back into deep sleep.

"Max!!!!!!" I shot right up and I saw Ryeowook oppa in front of my bed. 


I scratched my eyes, yawning at the same time, "Good morning" 

Kangin oppa and Heechul oppa were in front of the door. I stretched my arms out and then rotated my neck and twisted my upper body. I stretched out my feet. My eyes have landed on the bed that was next to mine. He was still sleeping, his sheets over his chest. 

"Where are we eating?" Siwon asked. He was only wearing a towel around his lower half. Damn. 

"Uhhhh ... Anywhere you guys want, I guess?" I stood up. 

"Oh! I know! Let's get breakfast and then we can go shopping and then head down to Star King for our performance and interview!" Sungmin added 

"That's great! But ... My dad doesn't know that I'll be---" "We'll have manager all him up and then we'll take you home" Henry said. 

I scratched my head but then I nodded, "Alright" I smiled, "We should get dressed" 

The boys had quickly left the room, started getting ready for the day. I took my phone and Vibered my dad about going out with the boys before I head back to the apartment and that I'll be watching their interview for Star King. I prepared my clothes and shoes and my towel. I assumed that the boys need to finish preparing first so, I decided to eat breakfast first. 

As I walked towards the dinning area, I see Shindong oppa eating his breakfast along with Ryeowook oppa and Siwon oppa. I waved at them and greeted, "Good morning my wonderful oppas!!!" I was happy this morning. 

They raised a brow at me but they smiled, "Someone's extra happy today" Shindong said, "Did Donghae give you anther kiss last night?" He teased. 

I smacked his shoulder and pulled out a chair and I sat, "Ani! I'm just happy that I et to go home and you know ... Finally spend more quality time with my dad" 

"So you're happy that you're leaving us?" Siwon pouted. 

"That's not what I meant but you guys get my point, right? My dad and I planned to spend quality time together and we didn't get to do that because I was suddenly offered with a job" I explained. 

Sungmin pouted, "Too bad, Max" he said, "We enjoyed having you around" 

"Yeah! You're like the little sister we never had!" 

I smiled and my heart melted at what they said, "That's really nice to hear, guys. I enjoyed staying here, too. You're guys are like the older brothers I never had" 

Siwon smirked, "But I think this one will definitely miss you the most" he pouted his lips. 

I turned around to see Donghae leaning against the wall and looking at us, "Can you guys please us a little privacy? I would need to speak with her before anything else" Siwon, Sungmin and Shindong stood up, whistling in harmony. Donghae had sheepishly rubbed his nape and pulled out a chair beside me. 

I turned to face him, "What's up?" I smiled. 

He ruffled my still messy hair and then said, "I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to miss you. Miss having you around" he said. 

I cocked my head to one side. I used my forefinger and then closed my eyes and then started tracing his face. His soft but oily skin, his nose and cheeks, chin and eyebrows and then hips soft lips. I opened my eyes and his gaze was on me, "I know your face but know, now matter what happens I won't ever forget how you look" I smiled. 

"Even though Kyuhyun will be around you?" He asked. 

I nodded, "Kyuhyun's great ... And I like the fact that he somehow likes me but then ... There's us, Hae. I'm happy with us. We're going to make this work" 

He took me in his arms and crushed me against his chest, "Someday, Max, someday, we're going to have everything figured out" my arms grew tighter around his body. 

"I love you, Donghae"