The Camera

I'm In Love With An Idol

It was crazy when we arrived at the venue where we'd be doing the phot shoot. Usually, or as of what I knew, they wouldn't do photo shoots that were outside the studio but I guess this one would be an exception. We were at the park where we would shoot the second concept. 

I was in a ruffled top that only covered about three inches under my s, exposing my belly button. My skirt was a high-waist one. My top and skirt were matching polka dots in white. My hair was curled. Not only the ends but like, my hair was really curled. 

Donghae wore those y slacks with a blazer on it. His hair was gelled back, looking all so formal. His pants hung low on his hips and his shoes were in black leather. He wore a hat too and he looked really gorgeous in it. There was a large blanket laid on the grass with a basket in the middle of it and it contained two large baguettes. There were fake dried leaves around us and the sun was up above us. 

"Alright! Places!" The director spoke, "Max! Sit on the blanket or better yet lay on it. Donghae! Sit across from her and look down at her" the director instructed us to take our places. 


I laid down on the blanket with my legs stretched out. I wore my sunglasses and then tucked my palm under my head. I looked up at the sun, well, closed my eyes as I did. Donghae placed himself across me and then supported himself with one elbow. Both his legs were stretched out. I hear the snapping of the camera which signaled that our pose has been caught on camera. 

"Good!" The director said. I sat up and then looked over at Donghae who had his eyes on me. I looked at him blankly and then another snap was heard. The snaps were continuously hear as we moved around. The director had told me to move as I please and so I did. I stood up and then placed my hands on my waist and then Donghae gave me a smirk. I giggled and then went behind him and then kneeled. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he tilted his head back to look at me. 

"You look good" I told him as we were still with our pose. He smiled at me. I took his nape in my hand and then connected our foreheads. I stood up again then sat on his side, crossed-legged. Donghae did the same sitting position, we looked at each other and then took a flower from the grass and wore it on my ear. 

"Very good! I like that!" The directed smiled. The photographer was giving me instructions, to move my hand a little. Give Donghae a nice and focused look in the eyes. I just did what he said and before I knew it, we were done with the shoot, well, for one of the concepts at least. 


Donghae stood up and then held out his hand to me. I smiled up at him and then I took it. I straightened my skirt out and then I Donghae he took out his phone, "Smile" he said. I giggled and then smiled. 

"Oppa, yo---" "DONGHAE OPPA!!! SARANGHAE!!!!!" We turned around and saw fans takes pictures of us. Oh no. This is not going to be good. 

"OPPAAAAA! MARRY ME!!!!!" A girl with a banner screamed and my eyes widened. Wow! This is what I look like when I'm fangirling about Kyuhyun, "OPPAAAAAA! ARE YOU TWO DATING?!" 

"WAE OPPA?!!!!!" 

"OPPAAAAA YOU TWO SHOULD GET MARRIED!" 

"OPPA!!!!!" Then, they ran towards us. Donghae quickly pulled on my  wristband then we ran away from the set. 

"Donghae!" I panted as we continued to run, "What about the shoot?!" We took a left at a corner and then continued to run. The girls were still chasing us. 

"Run for your life!"  He shouted and then we ran through this small alley and then we hid there. The girls passed us, not noticing where we were at. 

Donghae and I rested our backs on the wall and then he looked down at me and then tucked a fee strands of hair behind my ear, "That was close" he said. 

"Too close. We need to get back on set. We can't waist time" I told him and then took a peek. When no one, or no other fangirl was there. I took Donghae's wrist and then pulled him out. We were brisk walking our way back to set. We didn't want to get anymore attention than we already had. 

We got back a few minutes later and then my stylist came up to me, "What happened?!" She looked at me and then snapped her fingers and then my hair stylist came up to me and started doing my hair for the next concept. 

"Take out the blanket and bring in the car!" The director shouted. 

I raised a brow, "Car? What car?" 

"The car we'd be using to get away from the people who are against our sinful relationship" Donghae whispered. I cringed under his voice. 

"Wow! I hope it's a Beatle or something" I said. 

"A Mercedes Benz, hon" my stylist spoke to me, "Let's get your next costume ready" she told me and then pulled me towards the black SUV. My next costumes was an LBD with an oversized hat in the color of black. I had to wear gloves in silk and in the color of black. 


I took a seat on the chair and my make up artist started doing my face. She added the thick eyeliner on the lid of my eyes. Red lipstick on my young and supple one and then my hair was up in a classic bun. I had a ring on my finger. I wore a pearl necklace around my neck and had two inch black heels under my feet. 

"How's it feel being chased by girls?" My make-up artist asked. I laughed. 

"Well, not much of a dream come true for someone who likes men" I winked. 

She laughed, "Well, at least you weren't bullied by the fans" she tell me and then suddenly, I felt a little tad lucky, "Most of the girls Donghae was paired up with was bullied and bashed. I think you're the exception" she retouched my base. 

"Have you been around Super Junior long?" I asked her.

She nodded, "Even before Kyuhyun joined the group" she smiled at my and then pressed her lips for me to follow, "These boys are just the same as they were before" 

"It's nice to know that" I said. She did the final touches of my make-up and then did something with my hair. I looked at myself in the mirror and then smiled. Amazing. I looked like a fifties girl! 

"You know, if this wasn't just for a cover of a magazine, I'd have to say that Donghae has this thing for you" she told me. 

My heart raced, "What do you mean?" I knew what she meant but you know ... I just wanted to be sure. I don't want to assume. 

"Come on, I know that you know" she winked, "In front and behind the camera, you two look so ... Real and natural" she said. 


I stood up from my seat and then straightened my LBD. the fifties were really classic, can't deny that. I loved it, I think I should have a complete wardrobe makeover. 

"Nice" someone said behind me. I turned around and he had that smirk on his face, "You should wear that more often. I bet Hyung would love to see you in that everyday" he walked closer to me. 

"Don't you have anything to do today?" I asked him. I wasn't expecting him to be here. Actually, I thought he'd be with his girlfriend all day. 

He shook his head, "I just took her to the airport this morning and the next thing on my schedule would be a radio show later" he winked, "I hear you'd be joining us at Shimapa later"

I nodded, "If time allows it" I tell him, "So, are you going to watch us or did you just stop by to irritate me before we go on with the shoot?" 

"I wanted to see you and Donghae Hyung. I wanted to see if the so called 'chemistry' existed between you two. But then, I think I've seen enough" he winked. He was talking about the night where the members saw us kissing in the bathroom. But that was part of the Seven minutes in heaven ! That's not counted! 


"You can see is when the magazine has been published and released" I winked and then I see Donghae in his brown pants and matching coat with a white inner short and a gray vest. His hair was a little messy but still it looked y. Damn! He looked so smoking hot! Now that I thought about it, was there ever a time when Donghae didn't look so ing handsome?! None! 

Kyuhyun turned to look at his Hyung, "Look at that" he said, "You two look perfect" he smiled at me. 

I rolled my eyes at him, "Yeah, thanks" I said and then walked past him. 

Donghae had given me that smile as I walked towards him, "You like it?" I asked, twirling a little but then it was pointless because my dress was a straight cut. 

He nodded sheepishly, "You look nice, Max" he placed his palm on my shoulder and then said, "I should ask for stylist to let you keep that dress. It looks really good on you"

I blushed at his little compliment, "Well, let's put this dress to good use and impress the readers of ELLE" I winked and then pulled him towards the car that we'd be using for the shoot. 

It was a white fifties Mercedes. It was the fifties version of a convertible. It still had those circle-shaped headlights and that really big looking hood. Still, it was just amazing and of course, classic. 

Donghae had placed me on the good of the car and his back was onto me. I wrapped around his waist from behind and arms were on his shoulder, a pose that looked like I was so sared to lose him. I flashed a sad, well, miserable look on my face as the photographer started taking photos. 

Donghae turned around and then took me in his arms and gently and slowly laid me down on the car's hood. I liked up at him and my eyes screamed pain, well, that's what I intended for it to look like. My legs dangled on the side of the car an my foot was against the tire of the car. 

"Very good!!! I want more drama!" The photographer said. Donghae still had his eyes on me and then pulled me up. He took off his blazer and then placed it on my shoulder. We kept our eyes locked on each other's. His palm was still on my shoulder and his worried-looking eyes seemed so serious to me. I know this was like all dramatic and but you can actually tell if Donghae was serious. I placed my palm on his face and then pulled it closer to me. I looked to my side, I see Kyuhyun. 

His arms were crossed over his chest and a smile was painted on his  face. I was bemused as to why he had that on his face. Was he just happy to see Dongahe and I do this or was it just because he was fully satisfied with the view. 

"Don't look at him. Look at me" he pulled my attention away from Kyuhyun. My eyes were back on Donghae's. 

There, I finally knew that whatever emotion Donghae was showing for the photo, it was true and real, "Donghae! Open the car door and then place her there!" The director suggested. Donghae had pulled away from me and opened he car door. I went down from the hood and then walked towards the open car door. 

Mo sat there and Donghae sat on the grass in front of me but his back was against my legs. We both looked at the camera and then let the photographer do his work. My expression was pained and that I longed for Donghae. I wasn't sure about his expression, though but I knew it was just as pained as my expression was, maybe even more. 

"Good!" The photographer said. Donghae stood up and then took my hand and made me stand up. He led me to an oak tree nearby and then I rested my body against the trunk of the oak tree and Donghae had caged me. Both his palms were on either side of my face. 

"What's wrong?" I whispered. My palm had rested against his chest and it felt his heart beat faster that the usual. I made him shiver under my touch. 

"Nothing" his face hardened and his eye closed and he took in a deep breath. Donghae had buried his palms in his pocket and kept his gaze on me. 

"That's good, Donghae! Keep that expression!" His expression was unfazed. His expression was unreadable. 

Then, I walked away from Donghae and then he held me by my elbow, stopping me from walking away farther from him. I felt that sudden pang and didn't knew why. A tear had already rolled down my cheek, as if whatever this was, turned out to be true. 

"Good! Very good, Max!!"

 

 

After hours of photo taking and posing, the set was a wrap. The next concept would be scheduled for tomorrow. So, we have time to attend the radio show that I've been dying to go to. As I got my face clean from the make-up, Kyuhyun was still on his place, seated on a chair with his legs crossed over the other. His smile was wide and like he succeeded on something. 

I changed into my regular clothes ad then walked towards him, "Enjoyed?" I asked him. He stood up and then handed me a cup of Vanilla frappe from Starbucks, "Thanks" I smiled. 

"I was really entertained" he winked, "You ready for the radio show?" He asked me. 

"Yeah" I nodded 

"Max!" Donghae called me. I turned and then saw that Donghae was in this sleek black car. I've never seen it before. 

"Wow" I whispered and then the car stopped in front of me, "Is this new?" I asked him. 

"Yep! Let's do a test drive?" He smirked, "Kyuhyun! Want to join us?" 

"No thanks" he smiled and then ruffled my hair, "I'll see you two at the station" he said and then walked away.

"Bye, Kyu!" I waved and then opened the car doo, riding the new car, "This is an Audi R8" I said and wore my seatbelt. Donghae just nodded and continued to drive. He was quiet. It made me uncomfortable. 

"Hae?" I called on him and he just glanced at me, "Are you okay?" I asked him. 

"Yeah, why?"

"Nothing. You just seem to ... You know ... I think you're distracted" 

"A little" 

"Why?" 

"Because Kyuhyun was there today"