Telling like One, Two, Three

I'm In Love With An Idol

It was nice spending time with them. If only I could, I would definitely stay at the dorm for as long as my summer ends. Too bad, I can't. Not because I'm forced to stay with my dad but of course, I would want to spend more time with him. I have to admit that I grew up being daddy's little girl but as we all know, as time flies ... every teenage girl just learns how to spend more time with friends than family. I felt guilty for that, feeling like I'm the worst daughter known to man. I promised myself that I would do my best to make it up to my dad. 

I think the person lying next to me felt my deep thought and so he asked, "What are you thinking about?" He asked me. We were under the stars tonight, with a basket half empty of Italian pasta and French chocolates, three cans of coke with one still not open. 

I placed my arm over my eyes, feeling stressed out, "I'm thinking about how much a failure I am as a daughter. Biggest disappointment" I said. 

He propped himself with his elbow and looked down at me, "What made you say that?" 

I sighed, "I used to be a big daddy's little girl but then puberty hit and then I forgot I even had a family" 

"I'm sure they understand, right? Every teenager goes through that. Being a teenager just means you need to find yourself and you start experimenting" 

"Yeah ... Still ... How can I be so ignorant? My dad was always there for me but then I just pushed him away" I continued to look up. I raised my finger and started connecting the stars, creating shapes and letters. 

"When I was a trainee at SM ... I always went back and forth from Mokpo to Incheon. I didn't want to spend a day without seeing my dad. I love him so much" he said and I looked at him and Donghae just smiled at me. 

Another thing ... I need to learn to be more sensitive with other people, "What's your dad like?" 

He then set himself down on the blanket, his palms under his head and his eyes on the stars. It was my turn to prop myself up with my elbow and I jut wanted to listen to him. Getting ready for him to tell me so much about his father. 

"He wanted to be a soccer player ... But then life just happens and he needed to be more realistic with his needs and dreams. So ... When he finally met my mother ... He ... Gave up on that he just settled with being a driver" he sounded disappointed but I didn't interfere and just listened, "When I got old enough, I wanted to be a soccer player, hoping to live up the dream that my father didn't get to achieve but then I became a trainee at SM" 

"Why not pursue being a player?" 

"Financial concerns" 

"Was it all worth it?" 

He nodded, "I had the ability to provide for both of them. I had the ability to give them a place that they deserve in Mokpo. I gave them everything ... Except time ..." 

"Donghae ... You can't be all perfect ... You can't do two things at the same time ... You're not anyone's Superman" 

He gave me a smug, "How ironic of you to say that" he says, "That's the thing I was telling you about. You can't do two things at the same time. You're finding yourself, experimenting and being a teenager. You can't do that if you don't pull yourself away from the house that had become your comfort zone. So don't blame yourself. Just make up for it" 

I sighed with a wide smile in my face, "Thanks ..." I whispered. He just shrugged with another smug. I shook my head and then leaned down. Kissing was something new to me, well, not new, more like I'm just not that experienced yet. Our noses were touching, the tips rubbing against each other. Our lips created heat, heat that was not supposed to happen in a cold, cold night. I had cupped his face in my palms, pulling it closer to mine. Tilting my head, making sure that I get the perfect angle. I placed a light kiss on his lips. Sin. Illegal. Immoral. Perfect. 

When we pulled away he pushed the hair away from my face, tucking a few strands behind my ear. Our heartbeats were audible and so were our breaths. He gave me a smile and I gave him one, too. I my lower lip and wanted to kiss him again but then he said, "It's getting late ... I should get to home" 

I was dismayed but then he was right. I promised my dad I'd be back before ten in the evening. I smiled and then we stood up, packing up the stuff before we head home. 

 


I didn't want Donghae to start explaining to my father as to why I was late but he insisted and that was manly of him to do. Donghae and I were staring in front of my father, explaining everything. 

"Sir, my intentions are good for your daughter. I don't mean harm to her and I just want her to have a good time with me before I finally let her go and bring her home. I apologize for not having her home on time but I assure you that we did nothing more than to eat" 

My father was silent, arms crossed over the other and his right foot tapping against the floor. Donghae continued to explain but my father was just staring, glancing from Donghae and back to me. I finally took the initiative to speak up, "Daddy, we just had dinner. Nothing more and nothing less. Donghae knows his limits and he just wanted me to spend time with him before he finally ... Lets me go. We're close and it's really hard to be all of a sudden separated from someone you're really close with. Dongahe had been really nice to me ... I hope you don't think otherwise just because we were ten minutes late from our curfew" I wanted to convince my father of believing the truth. 

My father adjusted his glasses that were slowly falling off the bridge of his nose, "Nothing happened?" He asked Donghae and me. 

We nodded, "Sir, nothing happened except dinner" 

My father looked at me, "Are you sure?" 

"Yes, dad!" I raised my voice, my voice filled with conviction, "Can you please let him go home now?" 

My father heaved a sigh and said, "Well, it's getting late. I think you should get going now" and then he gave me that I-will-talk-to-you-later look and walked back to the living room. Donghae and I were left standing in the from door, him outside and I was partially inside. 

"Sorry about that. He's just ... You know ... Protective" 

He shook his head, "It's alright" and then he ruffled my hair, "Which reminds me ... I have to ask you something" 

I raised a brow, "Hmmm?" 

"When do you leave?" 

I played, "Ouch!" I cried, "You want me to leave that fast? Donghae, that really hurts!" 

"No!" He sounded worried, "That's not what I meant. I meant that I just ... I just want to be ready when you leave and with that thought I could plan something special before you leave" 

I blushed, "I'll be leaving in three weeks so you better make the most out of it" 

He chuckled, "Three weeks ... Twenty-one days ... Damn it" he hissed.  

I reached for the collar of his shirt, "I'm missing you already, big man" I winked and was about to kiss his cheek when he pushed me away gently. 

"You do realized that your dad is here" 

"He's not even looking" I whispered 

"That's not the point" he said. I gave up. "Believe me ... I want to ... But I already have a bad image in the promptness category. I don't want to make it worse" 

"Fine" I fixed his slightly wrinkled collar, patting it a little bit. 

"I'll see you soon, okay?" And then he started to walk away. 

I closed the door behind me and the first thing my eyes landed on was my dad who was looking at me like I'm some criminal for being ten minutes late for my curfew. I walked towards him, "I'm sorry for ring ten minutes late, dad" 

"That's not why I mad" 

"But partially, you are because I was ten minutes late" 

He sighed, "Can we talked about that Aiden guy?" 

"No, dad" I said 

"I have to warn you. Men would just take advantage of you. Considering that you're young, Max. They think you're so gullible" 

"I think of Aiden otherwise and when it comes to that, I won't let him" 

"You know ... You're just like your mother ..." And then he smiled at the sound of his wife, "Younger men never showed internet in her but older men did" 

"Okay!" I covered my ears because I knew very well where this was going. 

"Now, you have to listen ... In cases that you get older, say, eighteen and that Aiden is still around. I have to want you to take control of those uges" 

"Dad! Stop!" I said, "Aiden is not that kind of guy and I promise to use condoms whenever necessary" I said.

"Well, I'm just trying to give you advice" my father shrugged. 

"Thanks but that was ... Very weird. I'll see you in the morning, dad" I smiled at him and gave him a kiss in his cheek. I walked towards my room, closing the door behind me. I things were already inside and I planned on doing my laundry tonight. I'll do it when my dad's asleep. I started taking out my clothes from my bag and placed then on the floor. Once I was done clearing up my bag, I decided to take a look at my phone. Oh. Great. Fifty unread texts. I iMessaged each and everyone of the people who congratulated me for the shoot of my first ever magazine and of course I apologized for the late reply. I finished at around ten minutes to eleven and decided to charge my phone. As I placed my phone on the bedside table, my phone received another message. I looked at the sender and smiled. 

"You busy?" 

"Just finished answering a ton of messages and I am getting ready to do my laundry. You?" I replied. 

"Really bored. The guys are watching a lame movie. Laundry? Now? Why don't you do it tomorrow?

"Hmmmmm ... I still have to do a lot of stuff tomorrow so ... I have no intentions of being lazy. Which reminds me, why don't you just sleep? It's late

"Why don't you sleep? It's late, like you said. Why do your laundry at this time?"

I sighed, this man will not stop bugging me, "Kyu, what do you want?" I asked.

It took him around three minutes to think about what he wants, "Let me take you to another dinner"  

"No

​"Why not?"

"Because Donghae will get mad and like I said, I'll be doing something with my dad tomorrow. Technically we're here to spend time together. Father-daughter time" 

"One, Hyung can't get mad because technically, you guys aren't even a thing and even if you guys were it'll be illegal. Do you want him to got jail?"  He answred. I rolled my eyes at his reply. 

"That's ironic. Says the man who's asking a fifteen year-old out

"I'm asking you to dinner not a date. Like an older brother-sister relationship. Please?"

It took me a little over three minutes to thing about it. He was right. And if I was going to start being friends with him, dinner shouldn't be an issue, right? I know Donghae eouldnt mind. I think. And he's asking me out as a friend. Nothing more and nothing less. It's kind of nice, knowing Kyuhyun is just being friendly. No harm in trying to gulf a nice relationship, right? 

"Fine. Tomorrow. Eight

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Here's one for the morning :) nice to finally have time to update :) anyway, another one, and I promise, will be up! ;)