Best Wishes

I'm In Love With An Idol

Donghae was pleading, hoping to get the answer. I took his hands in mine and I placed them on my lap, "Remember when Kyuhyun was simply an and you were so nice to me?" I asked him.

He nodded, "How could I forget?" He looked at his hands that were on my lap. 

I breathed in, "Thank you, for being nice to me. For being good to me. For being an angel to me, Donghae" I smiled at him, "I won't forget to tell people how good you are. How amazingly different you are from the front screen" I raised his chin to look up at me, "Thank you, for everything. I always forget to tell you that" I smiled. 

"Then tell me ..." He pleaded, "Please ... Even if it's not true. I just want you to say it" I felt so ... Weak in front of him. I didn't know how to respond to it but I knew I've hurt him and could not hurt him anymore.  

"I'm so sorry" I whispered. I wrapped my arms around his neck, hugged him tight and whispered against his ear, "I love you but not the way you want me to" I just kept my arms wrapped around his neck. I couldn't let go of him. Not now, while he's like this. 

I felt something hot on my shoulder and arms wrapped around my waist. He was crying, "Don't ..." He whispered, "Don't go ... Don't" he tightened his arms around my waist. 

I hugged him back, "Donghae ..." I started rubbing his back, trying to comfort him the best way I can. He buried his face in the crook of my neck and continued to cry. His tears ran down my neck and I could hear him sniff. 

"Max ..." He pulled away and took my face in between his hands, "Look at me" he whispered. I looked at him and he said, "I can give you everything the world has to offer. I'll give you a big house, an expensive car, jewelry and anything you want. Be with me" he promised and connected our foreheads. 

I closed my eyes, trying to be strong in front of him, "I know you can" I said, "But that's not what I need, Donghae" 

His jaw hardened but he nodded, "I hope you two will be happy" he whispered. 

"Thank you" I smiled but it was a smile that was not because of being happy. It was a smile that was painted because I did not know what else to paint on my face. It would be more painful if I let him see me feel pity on him, "Donghae, I'm so sorry for this" I added. 

He tucked a few strands of hair behind my ear and sniffed, "There's no need to apologize. There's no need to feel sorry. I just want you to know that ... I will never stop being by your side. I will protect you even though I know that that's not my job" he cupped my face and let the tips of our noses touch. His thumb ran along my bottom lip and said, "But for the last time let me do this" he tilted his head and planted a kiss on my cheek. 

He pulled away and ran his fingers through his hair. He wiped his tears away and breathed in, "I should get going. It's getting late and I'm sure Kyuhyun wouldn't be okay with this" it was as simple as that. He opened the door, I heard him greet my dad and I heard the door close. I was left, sitting on the edge of my bed with Donghae's face in my mind. The way his eyes screamed and thirsted for affection. His touch, more needy and wanting. His cry an evidence to love that was not meant to happen. 


The very next day was both exciting and ... Not so good for me. I was wearing my white oversized hoodie with black polka dots, a pair of acid washed shorts and a pair of black three inch pumps. Just for a change. My hair was down and I took my bag from the bed side table when my father called me because Kyuhyunwas already waiting for me. I saw my dad with Kyuhyun sitting at the dinning table and discussing whatever it was. 

"Bye, daddy" I kissed his cheek and Kyuhyun stood up to shake my father's hand. 

"My boy, I hope your business goes well" my father says, "I admire men like you" he reaches between him and Kyuhyun. 

"Thank you, sir" Kyuhyun shakes my father's hand. My dad turns his attention to me and places a kiss on my cheek. 

"Bye, sweetheart" he says and then Kyuhyun and I leave. It was so nice to see them get along so easily. Kyuhyun had the widest smile across his face. I cocked my head to the side, looking at him. 

"I have successfully impressed your father about my business" he placed his arm over my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. I smiled and wrapped my free arm around his waist, "By the way, you look y today" 

I blushed. He kissed the top of my head, "Thank you" I answered and I looked up at him and he leaned closer to kiss the tip of my nose. 

"Why the sudden change of style? That's not what you would usually wear" he clicked the small remote attached to his keys and unlocked the car. He opened my side and I got in and he went around and got in. 

"Well, I thought if we were going to be somehow seen together, in public, with fans, I should look a little more mature"I shrugged and wore the seatbelt. 

He stared the engine and quickly reached over my lap to hold my hand, "You should wear that more often. I like it" He glanced at me and brought hand up to his lips to kiss it. I quickly blushed. It's the very first time that he did that. I hope .. It won't be the last. 

"How was party?" I asked him. Well, I think he knows that one of his guests didn't come last night. He was with me. 

"It was good. A lot of people came. The boys were complete and my parents were happy with the party. I was just aline because you weren't there with me. I was close to kidnapping you just to have you beside me" he joked and I faked a laugh. I was busy thinking about last night. He said the boys were complete, which means Donghae came. Did he come by my house before or after he attended the party? 

"Did you and Donghae hyung talk last night?" He asked me. I quickly breathed in. 

"Y-yeah ... He uhhh ... He stopped by and we ... Talked" 

"No wonder he came with red eyes" his haw hardened. Oh my God. Did they ...? 

"What happened?" I was hoping we wouldn't say anything like major fights and . 

"He talked to me. He reminded me not to hurt you or else he's going to take you back" he squeezed my hand tighter, "I won't let that happen" his eyes were on the road. 

I smiled. Kyuhyun ... He's so much different. I never knew that there was this side of him that just simply makes you wanna jump on him and kiss him multiple times. A side of him thats makes you think that ... Would it be possible to find another man just like him? He'd be childish and selfish but when he's showing affection for a woman, he's ... Amazing. I brought Kyuhyun's finger up to my lips and kissed the tips until his pinky. I opened his palm and placed it over my cheek, letting him feel my skin. His palm was so warm while my face was cold because the air condition was directly on my face. 

"You're like a vampire, Ms. Lee" he sand and pinched my cheek a little. 

I smirked, "I thirst for your blood, Mr. Cho" 

 


About half an hour later, we got to the place where we were the other day. The first kiss moment. Kyuhyun had stopped near the lake where a red and white checkered blanket was laid out with a basket in the middle. There were pillows as well. It seemed like the typical romantic picnic but this was not so much romantic. There were three boxes of pizza stacked behind the basket, three bottles of Coke and Root Beer on the side. I smiled to myself. Kyuhyun really is out f the ordinary when it comes to being what we call "romantic". Kyuhyun and I got out and I went in front of his car and rested my body against the hood. Kyuhyun went in front of me and wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"Surprise" he whispered 

I bit my lower lip and kissed his lips, "Well, I couldn't say this isn't romantic" I teased and kissed him again. My arms wrapped around his neck and pulled him closer to me. He was kissing me like with precaution, like I was going to break anytime. Actually, I was ready to melt anytime. 

When we had pulled away, Kyuhyun led me to the pile of pizza boxes and checkered blanket. I sat on the blanket and took off my heels and sat cross-legged. He sat beside me and gave me a pillow that I placed on my lap. He opened one box of pizza, oh! Three cheese!! My favorite! He took one piece in between his fingers and drew the slice in front of me. I took a bite out of it. 

"Thanks" I said with my mouth full, "This is really nice, Kyuhyun. Thank you" I connected out foreheads and he smiled at me. He placed a kiss on my forehead. Kyuhyun took a bit off the same slice I took a bite from. So, this is what being in a realtionship is about? You two sharing the same slice of pizza and sharing time together and being sweet like those couples I'd see on Tumblr? Well, I shoukd really be thanking fate for this. Kyuhyun suddenly stood up from his seat and went behind me. 

"This is a little something to reminde you of me when we're not together" he whispered from behind me. I was wondering what he was reffering to. Suddenly, he wrapped something around my neck, it had a little weight to it.

"This" he touched the small pendant, "serves as your ultimate remembrance of me. You'll be leaving in two weeks. That's fourteen days, Max" when I looked down at the pendant, it was a small keyboard. A mini piano keyboard. 

"Kyu, how is it possible that I would forget you?" I asked him, feeling a little amused with the drama he's showing me right now. It's true, isn't it? How could I forget someone like this man right here? He's made me so happy for the whole time that I was with him! 

"When you get on that plane on your way home, you'll start to think about college, your friends, your family, responsibilities and your future. You'll start to mature because you'll be sixteen and then you'll start to forget that this ever happened. I don't want that. I don't want you to forget that this happened. I don't want you to forget that there was a stack of three cheese pizza in front of us. I don't want you to forget" He tipped my chin to the side so that he can kiss me from behind. His fingers slowling moving on the side of my jaw. My hand crept up to his hair and held him, pulled him closer to me. 

"Kyu ..." I whispered his name in between kisses. He didn't pull away, he just continued to kiss me. His breathing increased because he needed air but he didn't want to pull away. 

"I love you" he whispered when he finally pulled away fron the kiss. 

"I love you, too" I smiled and placed one last kiss on the tip of nose. 

 

Kyuhyun and I were about to finish the second box of pizza when suddenly, he took my hand in his and entwined our fingers, "Let's stop by the cafe later," he winked at me. 

"Why?" I asked and took a bite off the last slice of pizza that I'd be eating. I was so full. 

"The boy are there, waiting for us" he smiled, "I told them that I have news" he kissed my cheek. 

I blushed. Wow! He was going to introduce me as his ... Girlfriend? OMG! No way! Okay, Max! Stay cool and look mature! Be sophisticated and don't act like you're fifteen! Act like you're eighteen! Be cool! Keep calm! You're Cho Kyuhyun's girlfriend for Christ's sake! 

------------------------------------------------------------

Well! They are offically dating ... Well, they're officially together!