Just Like Before

I'm In Love With An Idol

With a smile on my face, I greeted the boys one by one. They were wearing almost the same thing as Kyuhyun was wearing but with the exception of some looking a little sleeker and ier. I was instructed to take a seat next to the director who chatted happily with me. 

"You and Kyuhyun seem to have fun" he says with that knowing smile.  He was nice, actually, I was expecting a dragon like director, I found myself wrong. I was seated in those types of Hollywood chairs, except that Kyuhyun's name was on my chair. 

"He's a really good guy. He's hardworking, smart, a little sweet than the usual image of him, sincere" I smiled unconsciously and then my eyes landed on him. He was at the back of the group, standing behind the table that would be used for the MV. This was a a lot, I mean, way more different from their previous mini album, all formal and crisp looking men, "This is a good one" I pointed out. The room was of white and yellow and black letters saying "WORK HARD" and "PLAY HARD" 

He nodded, "Took us awhile before we had this idea. We wanted something not just fresh but something that's more than eye catching to the audience" 

Oh and I bet this is more than eye catching to the audience. These gorgeous bachelors wearing their black blazers with thin white inner wear. Nice. Sleek and irresistible to the eye, "Well, you did a good job with the set and the costume" 

"Hey, Max! Come her and take a photo with us!" Sungmin called me. I politely dismissed myself and ran towards them. My BarbeKyu welcomed me with wide arms and we took a casual photo using Siwon's phone. After that, I turned and faced my boyfriend to give him a hug. I was so glad I was wearing three inch pumps today. It'll look kinda weird if I didn't and people would see the obvious age difference. 

I fixed the collar of his blazer. He was gazing intently at me. He looked like he was searching for something ot was I just thunking that, "Have fun with the filming, okay? I know it won't be easy but just remember that you need to relax and focus. I know y---" "I love you" he whispered and planted a kiss on my forehead. 

I smiled at him, "I love you, too. I'll be over there" I pointed the chair beside the director, "Have fun, okay?" 

He just smiled widely and then leaned down to give me a really ti ght hug. Wow. I felt the joy in   Kyuhyun's heart when he I hugged him back. I never knew that was even possible, to feel someone's joy with a hug. When we pulled away, he gave me a kiss on my forehead. Then, I backed up, and waved at the  boys saying, "Work hard, oppas!!!" I smiled and went back to my seat. 

 

The filming lasted for about seven hours with short breaks in between. I thought music videos where filmed for a day but, I guess for Super Junior, it would last three or four days. When the director called it a day, I quickly went to Cola vending machine and got hum a can. Kyuhyun and the rest were all watching the first few minutes of the video. The trouble with the shooting of the video was, if one made a small mistake or miscalculation of positions, they'd have to repeat from the very start. 

Kyuhyun turned to me with a tired face, "Hey" he sad weakly and rubbed my shoulders. 

I raised the can of Coke, "Here" he smiled at me and he took it, lifting the tab open and he took a drink, "You did great, BarBeKyu" 

Kyuhyun smiled and his face glowed instantly, "Thank you, Vanilla Bean" 

"BarBeKyu and Vanilla Bean?! Are you kidding me?" Someone said and we turned to look at Eunhyuk and Sungmin laughing. 

"No way that's what you call each other" Siwon mocked us.

I bit my lower lip and blushed deep red, "Uhh ... Yeah, something like that" I smiled at them. 

"That's really cheesy" Eunhyuk said, "But it's something new. Kyuhyun and Seohyun never called each other those cheesy names" 

Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around my shoulder and pulled me closer to his chest. I felt a hard pang in my chest. Damn, "Well, I don't see any similarities between them" Kyuhyun quickly tried to save me. 

Sungmin elbowed Eunhyuk and he bent his head, "Sorry, Max" he muttered. 

I nodded, "It's alright" 

"Come on, we should eat tonight!" Siwon suggested. 

"You guys go ahead. I have to take my girlfriend out" he said

"No" I quickly say, "You're tired and the guys want to spend time with you. You should go" 

"I'll take her home" someone said, "I have to get to the dorm early anyway" Donghae suddenly appeared with a doughnut and a cup of coffee in either hands. 

I smiled, "Would that be okay with you, Donghae oppa?" 

He nodded with a smile, "Of course! It's not like you're some other person to me. You're like family" he winked, "Let's go?" 

Kyuhyun wrapped his arms tighter around me, like he didn't want to let me go, "Hyung, it's okay. I'll take her home" 

"BarBeKyu, you're tired" I looked up and cupped his face, "I'll text you when I get home. I promise" I was comfortable with Donghae taking me home. 

He sighed. I know he disagrees but, he still nodded, "Alright. I'll call you" he leaned down and kissed my forehead. 

I closed my eyes and breathed in happily. I looked up at him with twinkling eyes, "Saranghae" 

"Nado" he smiled back and leaned down and kissed my lips, "Bye" 

I walked away while waving. I caught up with Donghae who was leaning against his car. I smiled at him as he opened the door for me and I rode the car. He got it and started the engine, "Thanks for volunteering, Donghae oppa" 

He smiled at me, "Of course. Anything for you" he said, "Wanna grab something to eat? Then, coffee after?" 

My face lightened, "Yeah! Starbucks?" 

He nodded, "What shall we eat?" 

"I'm feeling a little Japanese or Chinese?" 

"I'll go for Japanese" he said and then he made a left turn and went straight and then made a right. It was a little quiet in the car. I didn't know what to tell him or what to talk to him about. The weather? Should I even try? 

"Why are you so stiff?" 

I blinked, "What?" 

"You're stiff. What's wrong? You okay?" 

I nodded, "Yeah" 

"Look, I support the fact that you and Kyuhyun are ... Together now. I wish you two the best. Just remember that I will alway be here for you to talk to" he assured me. 

"Thank you, oppa. I'll keep that in my memo" I smiled at him. He reached over and rubbed my shoulder. 

"I would have held your hand but I just remembered that it's not my job to do that" he said. 

 

 

 

We sat in an intimate room for two in a Japanese restaurant. Donghae ordered food. I received a call from Kyuhyun and I quickly took it, "Yes?" 

"Where are you?" 

"I'm about to eat with Donghae oppa" I answered 

"Where?" 

"At a Japanese restaurant" I answered, "Have you guys eaten?" 

"We're having a short meeting with Manager hyung but we'll get something to eat after" 

"That's good" 

"I should get a GPS tracker installed in your phone" 

"That will be a really bad idea" I tell him. It's like there's something that says 'I trust you but I need to be sure so I'll have you GPS tracked all the time' type of suggestion. 

"I know but, it's for your safety" He said. Sure, MY safety and NOT his assurance. 

I sighed, "Mr. Cho, you will be the death of me" 

"And you, Ms. Lee, will be the life of my dead earthly body" 

I giggled, "I'll call you back later. I'm hungry" I said. 

"Alright. I love you" 

"I love you, too" and with that, the call ended with Donghae gazing at me with arms crossed over his chest. 

I smiled sheepishly at him and then placed my phone on the table, "You really look happy, Max" 

"I feel really happy" I admitted. Then, the waiter brought in with him house tea and served it. Donghae and I took the small ceramic tea cups and made a toast. 

"To new built relationships" Donghae declared. I smiled and raised my cup and we clink. 

Authentic Japanes tea is tea is really amazing. It's way better than milkteas. Donghae suddenly said, "Truth or Dare?" 

"Oh! So we're playing this game, huh?" 

"Yes" 

"Alright ... Truth" I answered 

"What was the most embarassing moment of your life?" 

"Hmmmmm ... When I was in fifth grade, I was laughing so hard and I peed" 

He struggled to keep his laugh to himself, "R-really?" 

I narrowed my eyes at him, "Yeah, yeah! Laugh all you want!" 

He cleared his throat, "No, I'm not going to laugh. I'm not going to laugh hard enough for you to hear me" 

"You are so annoying" I said 

"Come on, you have to admit it. It was funny" 

"ugh? Your turn. Truth or Dare?" 

"Neither" 

"You can't do that" 

He raised a brow, "Why?" 

"It's not even part of the choices!" I reasoned out. 

"Who said I was making choices out of the options you gave me?" 

"It's a game, Donghae oppa" I said 

"Fine" he breathed in and blew out a heavy one, "Dare" 

I made a thinking face, bitting my lower lip and crumpled my nose, "I dare you to ... T---" suddenly, there was a ring that came from Donghae's pocket. 

He took it out and received the call, "Yes? ... Kyuhyun, calm down, we haven't even started yet ... I will take her home after we eat and have coffee ... I will protect her with my own life" he said and I laughed as he made a face, "Alright. I'll see you later" he placed his phone back in his pocket and said, "He's extra protective of you. He just called you awhile ago" 

I shrugged, "Sometimes, it amazes me how he does that. He wasn't like that before, right? But now he is" 

"I told you, you are much more different from the others" he said with a smirk on his face. 

Different. Yes, I was. I was starting to believe in those words that came from them. I was starting to believe that I was that one shinning little star that looked so big and bright to them. I started to feel so special, more than anyone could feel everyday. 

--------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! ☺️ So, the MV for MAMACITA has been released and I must say it's really good! Leeteuk oppa looked really gorgeous! 😍