I forgive you if.......

I'll protect you

(ChangJo pov)

I was surprised knowing that the old couple were not Niel hyung and EunJi real parent. They didn’t even told me the truth instead they just let me thought of them as their parent. And what surprising me was when I know who their real son is. JONGHWAN??!! How can Niel hyung and EunJi become really close to his parent and even have a trip together with them. Wait?! His mother said the her son brought EunJi to their house. What’s that mean? Do they have another relation?

Without turning back to them, I went outside of the place and went to where my leg brought me. I stopped beside the beach where Yoomi left me and EunJi here alone. I sat down and tried to calm down myself. Why did she lie about it? Why was she involved with Jonghwan parent? I took out my phone and search for the photo album. I stare at the pictures of both of us on the day we have our date. She look cute in every picture, making me smile brightly.

‘EunJi-ah… I think I love you. I’m jealous knowing that you’re close with Jonghwan and his parent. I’m afraid that Jonghwan will hurt you. Did you two keep a secret from all of us?’

“ChangJo-ah~ Mianhae~” I put back my phone before turn to my left and saw EunJi already sat beside me. I ignored her at first as I really get mad at them. “We don’t mean to lie to you. Mianhae~”

“Wae? Why did you lie to me?”

“Because….. I.. I don’t want you to hate Jonghwan.”

“Jonghwan? How can you be close to him? What did he do to you?”

“He’s actually a kind person. He didn’t do anything bad toward me. So please~ Don’t blame him.”

“But.. Can you tell me the truth? How can you become close with his parent?”

“I… I just… he.. He asked me to win his bet with her father. If he brought back his friend which is a girl, his father will bought him his favourite car. But since then, I got to know that he’s different from what I know him at school. I think it has to do something with his past.”

“But he have Jina.”

“I do tell him about it. He told me that Jina will probably told his parent about his attitude at school.”

“Don’t you tell his parent?”

“No… They look really nice and I can’t bear to see them their reaction if they know Jonghwan’s attitude in school.”

“You’re really nice.”

“Thank you.. ChangJo-ah~ Have you forgive me?”

“Emm.. No… I’ll forgive you if you go out with me tomorrow.”

“Can’t you just forgive me now? I’m too lazy to get out tomorrow.”

“Then I won’t forgive you. I’ll tell his parent the truth then.”

“Alright alright. I’ll go. But where?”

“We’ll see tomorrow. So just wait at the lobby at 10a.m.”

“Can I bring NIel oppa?”

“NO! Just the two of us?”

“Two of us?” I can see that she blush right now. She turn away so that I won’t see her face. I can’t hide my smile when I see her blush. She look really cute.

“Alright. Let’s go back together.” I stood up while wait for her to got up from her seat.

“You can go first.”

“YA!! How can I leave you? It’s already late. You’re a girl! How can you walk alone? Let’s go together.”

“Alright!! You talk so much!” she stood up and both of us went back to the resort and back to our own room.