SECRET WITCHCRAFTS

I love you baby I'm not a Monster

3:00 am, secret underground basement, Friday, 13th. 

Jale woke up as he experienced a nightmare. He almost never had nightmares in his life. He wanted to scream in agony upon seeing the dream. The dream felt so real that it almost killed him. He woke up in beads of sweat, the room is as hot as ever. He saw Dara sleeping peacefully beside him, he sigh heavily. A fresh relief embark in his surroundings. He grasped some fresh air as he grabbed a white lab coat, put it on and open the door slowly and quietly. 

"I hate you!" Her face was red as she screamed directly at his face, pushing him back roughly by the moonlight. They were in a forests, dark, but the moon was kind enough to lit up some bright light to cast their clear faces. His heart was aching, as he could feel her strangling his heart, trying to kill him.   

"YOU'RE BETRAYING ME! YOU'RE A KILLERR!! YOU KILLED MY FRIENDS!! YOU TURN MY FRIEND INTO A MONSTER!! HOW COULD YOU?!!!" 

The knife was swung in his belt. His hand was shaking but he tried to hide it. Try ti hide how much he is scared. "YOU'RE DISGUSTING!" the voice echoed again. He cannot withstand it. In a fright, the nightmare he experienced ended. 

He went to the kitchen, swung a Gemini plate to several directions before pressing his finger to a blue mini button below an orange mug. 

"La cela sie de xeveres cie." He mumbled as the brown tiles from the kitchen descended with hinges on the sides, a low piercing noise was made as the tiles transformed into wooden flight of stairs. He slowly use his zeal not to create any sound- footsteps. He descended quietly as the stairs began to return back to normal. Here he was standing in the basement, wide almost 7 times bigger than the room they slept. The basement was filled with scientific equipment, almost like the bio lab in the castle. But in here, there are 2 aquariums, shaped like a bathtub but covered with a metallic seal. The room smelled like blood and roses at the same time. One of the aquarium tank are filled with rainbow fishes, fishes of all colours. While the other one was-

"Fe na aie vale Jale~" A sweet melodramatic voice called from the other aquarium tank. 

I've missed you Jale.

"To ga aie vale soe, Sulli."  he grinned at her as he lean closer to the aquarium. 

I missed you too Sulli.

The girl in the tank was relaxing as she straightened up, her pearly scales from her waist down to her tail was a mixture of green and blue colour, just like the colour of the sea, the shallow ones. Her hair was dark black in colour, healthy and beautiful. Her eyes are round and cute, her skin was as fair as snow white's and her exposed body was proportional and well taken care of. Her mermaid tail was swinging on the water gracefully. She is as perfect as a swan. Jale opened the metallic lid as the waters hit every surroundings. The mermaid swung her gorgeous hair to her back. Her face appeared from the big lid, as she steps up to her enemy-air. She could not breathe in air for a long time. Water s an oxygen for the mermaid. The air was like a poison but she can bear with it for a slight 30 minutes. The mermaid lean closer to him as she grabbed his neck gently and kissed him in the lips. A soft smooch can be heard. 

"Easy there girl."  "It's been forever." She sighed and gave another peck to his cheeks before releasing him. "I just had a lot of things to deal with, missions, business stuffs, I feel tired." He said and her wet hair. The girl grinned as she could feel his hand down her bare shoulders. 

"I wish I'm a monster like you.." she said. Jale laughs. "I'm serious." she pouted with her puppy-dog face. "You've probably said it to me a thousand times." He said as she kissed him again, trailing the kisses down to his chin and his neck. He did the same to her. "I rather be a monster like you than a mermaid." 

Sulli has been Jupiter Jale's accompanist for a long time. She was very special to him as something had captured her in his heart. There may be other mermaids in rivers, lakes or streams. Almost all the mermaids are visually attractive but there's something about her that was intimidating that he decided to keep her in the aquarium. All the mermaids are crazy and probably chasing him too. However, sulli agreed on his idea of keeping her in his house. 

 

FLASHBACK OF THE PAST:

"OH HELL NO! I would never wanna go to the gates of hell! ew! i don't want even if Ferociouso reprimanded me too!" Neptune uttered in disgust as they are walking in the forest. Weapons armed in their bodies.

"It's a heaven of girls, not monsters." Jale chuckled as he swayed his bow and aimed the arrow right at a tiny monster who was lurching behind them. Jale let out a soft blow as it landed right on the monster's head. They are walking slowly while attacking some monsters on the way to a small lake to find some credible researches of mermaids to give information to their Masters.

"Oh my . Mermaids are monsters. They are gorgeous but god once they are caught into you, you'll be trap like a spider in the rain!" He said slinging one of his daggers to a nearby hollow tree, pinning a medium-sized monster as blue liquids furrowed out of it's black furs.

"They are adorable." He chuckled lightly as he give a slight back step tackle to another monster from his right. They're at the Amazone Route, one of the dangerous routes, where it's filled with monsters. Walking from the entrance to teh lake took the duo to fight about 867 monsters. Master didn't sent Ferociouso because he is too weak. Once he's there, he will not survive inside that route. He is determined that his two confidential guards will make it to the Amazone Lacesie Lake.

"Yeah right. You probably said it because they're bodies are exposed." He snorted. 

"Ah that. It's a bonus point for that one." He laughed as Neptune protested.

"Lacesie lake? Oh it's deadly. The name may be super cute but it's a deadly mission. I don't want to go inside." Neptune whined like a little kid losing his beloved cotton candy. "May I just fight off some monsters outside while I wait for-"

Jale tore the monster's skin as it almost threw Neptune aside. he bit the monster off, throwing him far away from them. 

"Yeah right. You'll be dead." He said as they reached the entrance of the lake. Neptune and Jale walked towards the lake, the surroundings are a beautiful garden.  The smell of fresh gardenias and cinnamon are filling the air, insects are crawling by the plants. Flowers bringing life to the famous lake. 

Jale bent down, close to the lake. He hummed a solemn tune. A music. Mermaids love music. The tune was fairly played and it's outstanding. Neptune tugged on the hem of his sleeves. Slowly, heads upraised, faces appeared on the shimmering water. Beautiful faces are watching the prince sing. Murmurs filled the garden.

"Oh. He is sooo lovely~" a mermaid with orange hair whispered to the green haired girl beside her. The tune was still humming as Jale was still busy closing his eyes and concentrating on the rhythm. 

"What a hot princeee!!~~" Another purple haired girl wince. They are all gushing about Jale. 

"Luna! ! He is mine!" Sulli shouted, not too loud, as he pushed the girl away. Sulli who was among the prettiest of all swam in front of Jale. She began humming the tune too, their voices matched together. Jale opened his eyes as he hear the girl sing. She was smiling sweetly at him and so does he. The tune ends as their gazes are locked together. 

Jale stood up and bowed to the mermaids. Neptune rolled his eyes as he followed Jale by his side. The mermaids started to talk about both of the good-looking guys. 

"Greetings, princess. My name is Jupiter Jale and he is Neptune Tide. We are the Deception team ordered by Master from our Vibe Clan. We are very sorry to interrupt your time and space as we need to take up your time a bit to do a research about this lake and you all. We will do no harm." Jale bowed deeper and Neptune followed him. "It's okay. You can stay here as long as you want. We've heard so much about you two, but we never thought that the duo would be this handsome~" Sulli confidently said as other mermaids kept quiet. 

"Thank you princess. We are honored to meet you." Jale said, his gaze still on the gorgeous mermaid, Sulli. 

He leaned in closer to Sulli while giving her a reassuring smile. "You can ask me anything Prince Jale. I will surely let you know everything." She winked at him. The other princesses are surprised. 

"Sulli! b-but" One of the purple haired girl protested. Sulli gave an annoyed look as she nudged at her friend. Her friend went away in dismay. 

"May I please take a good look-" he pointed at Sulli's tail. She swung her tail as she rised from the water, bending her fins as she step on the land. 

"Sure. Everything you need." She replied and show Jale her mermaid tail. Jale looked closer as he began to observed the pearly scales from her waist down to her tail. 

"So.. Sulli, how many mermaids are here in Lacesie Lake?" Jale asked while watching over Neptune who are grinded by some of the mermaids in the corner, snorting at his friend's action. Sulli giggled as she looked at Tide too, then shifted her gaze back to Jale. "We are about 29 here. Our friend, Delca, died yesterday. She suffered from xevensink sixidenal." 

"Ah that disease, it's pretty rare isn't it?" Jale asked as he could feel Sulli his cheeks in glee while nodding at his latest question. 

"So.. What are your common food here?" Jale asked another question. 

"Umm.. We commonly produce our own food by using the Cavewa. It's practical as we only use rocks and rub it off to produce seaweeds." 

"So you guys eat seaweeds?" Neptune asked as his face give a notion of disgust. Sulli eyed him with a bit of irritation, as if she's offended by his expression. 

"Oh don't mind him, he's just shy." Jale said and Sulli giggled as she face Jale. Neptune rolled his eyes again, and Jale step on his foot as Neptune let out a shrilling pierce of scream. The mermaids laughed. 

"How many Cavewas are here?" Neptune asked, trying to gesture his maly features. "We have 3 here." Ailee, the purple-haired girl answered him while gently swifting her tail to the side of her body. 

"The maximum Cavewas for a stream is around six. While lake 4 and the waterfall 8." 

"I see." The interview kept on going and going where mostly Sulli answer their questions and Ailee only a few while the other princesses kept quiet. Neptune has been willing to vomit as the princesses tried to get closer to him while Jale welcome them with open arms. However, as it is time for the duo to go. Sulli and Jale can't help it. Jale frowned as he thought deeply. 

"Sulli. Do you want to come with me?" Jale offered her his hand. The other princesses started to question one another in surprise. 

"Come with you? How? I can only stand for 30 minutes in land." Sulli's eyebrows lowered down in disappointment. Her tail drooped down like a puppy's ears drooping down sadly. 

"We can get out of here. I guarantee you. Give me 20 minutes. And another 5 minutes to prepare a place for you. You will stay with me." He said, his hands still properly asking for Sulli's. Ailee stood beside Sulli, her face was red. It is obvious that the others are mad too. 

"What?! This is certainly a lunatic idea!" 

Neptune's eyes widened as he nudged Jale by his shoulder. "Have you lost your mind?! Are you insane?!" 

The others agreed as they are either feeling envy, jealous, vain and .. Sulli take a deep breathe as she pushed her whole body down to the water, breathing inside the water. "I think this idea is brilliant." Sulli interrupted their talk as she placed her tiny hands to Jale's, pressing her wet hand against his. He smiled in return as he swooped her up, carrying her. 

"Goodbye Princesses." Jale and Neptune bowed. The duo sprinted back faster than they were in the first place. They need to get Sulli to a place with her survival or habitat. The duo armed their weapons as they fired the monsters who are chasing after them. Jale who was still carrying the princess, half of Sulli's body in his back while from her waist to the tail was upon Jale's chest. 

"Neptune, above me!" Jale shouted as Neptune used a slingshot and aimed it at the flying monster above Jale. The monster fell as Jale ducked away. 

Sulli witnessed the fights as she was screaming and feeling anxious about the monsters. Neptune felt like shutting her up but there was no time left to waste. The two kept on fighting and fighting, guarding their right, left, front, back and above them. 

Sulli who was seeing the whole scene at the back tried to assist the duo by screaming. "AAAA!  BEHIND USSSSS!!!" Neptune groaned while Jale quickly advanced himself grabbing a large rock and threw it right at the monster. It hit the monster and Jupiter gave a small smile to the mermaid in his arms. 18 minutes have passed as Jale had prepared the aquarium with fresh water. Sulli was on the ground kneeling with her tail. 

Sulli's breathing started to fasten, Jale who notice that she was running out of waxygen ask Neptune to helped him to open the metallic silver lid as Jale sets her down the aquarium. Sulli tumbled down the water as fresh water spurts out from the Aquarium as weight was pressed down. Sulli opened her eyes and flip her tail as she took a deep breathe and looked at the duo. "Thank you. I feel happier here." Sulli added. 

"Are you sure it's okay to abandon your friends?" Neptune sarcastically ask. "I feel happier with Jale than my friends." She eyed Neptune an angry glare then move forward to kiss Jale on the cheek. 

END OF FLASHBACK.

 

"Well, there's no way I can turn you into a human." Jale laughs as he went to his study desk and grabbed a couple of beakers on the table. 

"I've been praying every single day Jupiter. I'm serious." Sulli said as she pressed her skin to the aquarium glass, wanting to get out of the glass, ran and embrace Jale on the arm. Jale look at her while searching for the sodium nitrate solution and grabbing the thermos flask for hot water. He carefully poured the hot liquid to the beaker. "You forgot the thermometer." Sulli called out and Jale quickly get the thermometer from his desk. The walls of the drawers lined with jagged edges, filling with packages of aluminum foils, large handguns, blankets, knives, daggers, swords, and some other scientific equipment. 

Jale swing the other drawers where this time the spaces inside are small, food. He grasped the seaweed food which was shape like a triangle, opening it with his fingernails. He grabbed 6 slice of seaweed pieces and dropped it to the water. Sulli stopped his hands as there are 2 pieces left. She lead his hands to her lips, feeding her the mermaid meal. Jale laughed as he felt Sulli's tongue engulfing his thumb, index finger and to his hands. 

"You miss me too much, Sul." 

"Yes I do." She admitted as she trails down wet kisses to his wrists. 

"JALEEE!!! HELPPPP!!" Jale's ears perked up. Did he just hear Dara calling him? He turned to look at Sulli who seem bewildered. "Did i just hear-" 

Without finishing her sentence, Jale pushed Sulli away, the potions that he made, the beaker on his hand crashes to the floor. He took off the coat and hang it up in the hanger near the aquarium. 

"Jale! Who is that?! Are you seeing anyone?!" Sulli thundered as she flicked her tail  hard that water kept on flowing out from the tank. Jale had barely heard her and he got not time to answer her as he knew that Sulli will questioned him for so long. 

"I'll explain next time, bye Sul." He pressed the red button on his study desk as he ran down the secret passageway on the back of the house.  On the back of the house, Jale was standing there looking at the dark skies, moving agonizingly slowly as he move in front of the house, jumping the fence and the window which lead to Dara's room. There was no Dara. 

He ran and push the door shut, letting his eyes adjust to the dimness of the lights. Trying to listen to voices or footsteps which he think he might hear.. But then the voices began to fade away. 

He heard it again. A shrilling pierce of scream in the middle of the night. 

Dara's scream. 

His heart beats fast listening to the screaming that it hurts. No words can explain how much he is scared right now, Banging doors to doors, screaming her name, remembering her smiley face and the deal that they will be together tomorrow. 

He was in splinters of pain, the air around him was knocked out. 

"DARA?!! WHERE ARE YOU?!! FCCCCKKKKKK!!" He cursed mentally everywhere as he search in front of the houses and the back. 

"I've failed. I failed to protect you." 

 

**

Dara had recalled everything that had happened. The scenes where she found herself being grabbed by a black hoodie, jumping from the window. She shouted for Jupiter but he was nowhere to be found. She can still smell blood and metal at the same time, and she hate it. Due to her unstoppable screaming, the black hoodie knocked her down. 

She looked around her, sitting and being tied up in a chair, a big wide warehouse with fancy ceilings and dim candles being lit up in the room. Shadows are cast by the thick white walls as the light shines. No one was in the warehouse except her.

 

***

Dara's POV

Catastrophe. Confusion. Scared. This are the top 3 things that I am feeling right now. Who kidnapped me?! Why did he or she kidnap me? For how long did I passed out? Where am I and mostly.. Where is Jale ? Is he alright? Is he captured too?! 

I found myself worrying about Jale more than I worry myself. I never realize that Jale has play an important role in my life. He's always protecting me.. 

The door in the left corner creaked open and I recoiled from my senses deliberately.

 A black hoodie entered, wearing a black shiny exotic mask, covering his or her face. I screamed as the figure approached me closer and closer. The figure ignored me completely and stood right in front of me. 

"There's no need for you to scream. This place is ssshh." It was a voice of a male, warm yet familiar. She could remember the voice, the voice deep and obedient. 

"... You, you're-" His hands move and ogle the black mask as he pull it, the strap of the string snapped, revealing his face behind everything. Suddenly the world seems to stop, even time. Dara is not even surprise that her jaw is dropping to the floor. 

"Taeyang!!!" She pointed at him, alarmed. The figure looked at her quizzically. 

"Taeyang?" he asked back. Dara threw him a sarcastic glance. "Taeyang? seriously, don't play pranks on me. Snap this rope and get us out of here. What the hell is even going on? Why do you hit me?!" She remembered again suddenly after she forgot about Taeyang knocked her down. "Sorry about that Princess, I accidentally hit you to stop you from screaming, I don't mean to hit you that hard." He bowed down, apologizing for his mistakes. "What? Princess?" Dara asks. "Yes, princess." He nodded and a smile tugged in in his lips. 

"Taeyang?! Where are you this whole time?! Are you insane?!" She shooked his shoulders as Solar stopped her hands from doing so. "Stop calling me Taeyang. I'm not Taeyang. I am Solar Tomb. Where am I ? Well my actual location is a privacy, mademoiselle." 

Dara looked at him as if he was a total doofus. It's as if he was being brainwashed. Solar Tomb? Like seriously? She will never ever believe that. "Stop it okay! You're Taeyang! You call your location privacy?! Wake up! And where is Bom?!" Dara shook his shoulders hard. Taeyang stopped her wrists as he pinned her hands to the wall, while she's still sitting on the chair. Kissing her with full force, fire burning in his lips as he play his tongue around to hers. The temperature in the room felt as if it rises. She stopped him as she threw her face sideways. He knew he wanted more as he crush his lips to her again, the second time. This time it is even fiercer than the first, she can feel the tingling sense in her stomach, dropping like a rollercoaster ride. His hands her neck and the other pinning both her wrists. One of the candles burned out and Solar finally releases the kiss. 

"You're crazy!" Dara snapped angrily, her wrists leaves red marks where Taeyang squeeze them hard. Her face was red too. 

"I'm not. You just didn't realize it. I've been trailing you for days, I followed you when you're in the abandoned market with the man you're living too." he explained. Dara's eyes widened as she heard Jale. "You knew Jale?!" 

"No. I don't know him." He denied directly as she asks him the question. 

"Why do you kidnapped me?!" She screamed at him. "Observe carefully, Dara. The answer is very clear, yet you're seeing it delusionally." He adamantly said and walked over to the door and locked it. She screamed for help again but it seemed useless. 

Struggling, she tried to struggle from the chair but she fell sideways. What happened to her best friend? Why is he the villain in the story? "Why do you have to do this to me?!" She uttered out loud in the room, gritting her teeth, trying to bear the pain of struggling the rope. Tears had stream down her face to the bridge of her nose and to her left cheek. She struggled by as she swung herself to the right, knocking one of the candle down to a stack of hay on the ground. The hay was set on fire, as it spreads out creating more chaos. She panicked as she saw the whole thing in front if her, not far away as she could feel the heat of flames spreading out and out to the ground. She began to push herself away from the ground while trying to scream for help, hoping that anyone can help her. Steam of smokes slowly appeared and flames are rising up high to the ceiling, and the high walls of the warehouse. Orange colors everywhere, destroying and burning everything in it's way.  She close her eyes as she coughed because of the thick smoke on the air. She had trouble in breathing already as she could hardly see anything in her way, the flames are slowly engulfing the whole house down. She could be burned alive in any minute. She screamed again as the ceilings from the wall crash just beside her, as the dusts are all over making her choke along with the poisonous smokes. She was acutely aware that she will be dead. No one can save her. 

 

***

He was advancing to the deeper parts of the forests, looking carefully while shouting her name. Suddenly he could feel a bolt in his eyes as his eyes was transfixed to a faraway warehouse engulfed in bright flames. He ran and ran, didn't care enough to push away the thorns of the trees as it scratched his forehead, nose, cheeks and jaw. He didn't care about anything anymore, all he wants right now is to see Dara safe and sound, smiling right next to him. He showed a great deal of courage in adversity as he climbed the rooftop, parts that are not on fire yet as he pound it and the walls started to fall. As quick as a lightning bolt, he changed into his human form while jumping down to the warehouse. Looking around for Dara, he spotted a body lying down in the corner. He ran as he saw the ceilings are starting to crash down to her spot, catching her, breaking the chair and lifting her up in his arms. Both of them escaped the aftermath of the terrible situation. Reaching back to to their place, he place her down to bed as she open her eyes and looked at him. 

"Thank god." Jale exhale, relieved of everything. "Jale." 

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! WHO DID THAT TO YOU?! I'M GOING TO CUT HIM OR HER OR EVEN IT INTO HALF, FEED -"

"Slow d-down Jale." She said as she straightened herself, adjusting her face to his face in the same level. 

"I was kidnapped. I can't believe it. It turns out to be Taeyang! I met him. He is fine. he is healthy and fine! But It doesn't make any sense! Why does he kidnapped me? Where has he been all this whole time? ! He said that he's been watching us this whole time!"

"Wait a minute, You're saying your friend? Taeyang? He kidnapped you?" Jale's eyes dilated, he began to abhor him very much. "Yes. I don't know why, it's like h-he.. His looks are Taeyang but his soul was like.. l-like different!" she said sobbing uncontrollably.

"....." Jale made no comment as he tugged his pants, putting his hands into a fist. 

"I can't believe he did such a spiteful thing. I thought our friendship is real." She said, thinking of how Taeyang betrays her. Betrays her and Bom. "He just left and a minute later.. I struggled to break free but I knocked a candle down." Dara admitted. Jale sighed and backhugged her. "I almost died, Dara knowing you almost died.. I almost died, babe." he snuggled his face to the nape of her neck, kissing it gently. She turned to face him again. 

"Oh my god, There's lots of scratches on your face! I'll go get some-" He stopped her by hugging her waist, as he nuzzled his face to her shoulder. "Don't be such a melodramatic. It's just a scratch, relax."

 He tried to smother from laughing at her cute actions. How could she be so adorable.. "B-but.." She observed the scratches meticulously like she's observing miscellaneous items. "Ssssh." he hushed her as he cuddled her, laying down on the bed and fell into a deep slumber. 

 

***

"I will really kill-"

"Hush. Feed me some grapes, woman." Solar said, enjoying his time listening to music and having Saturn as his personal maid. 

Saturn who was currently wearing a maid costume rolled his eyes while kneeling down with a plate of grapes. 

"I said feed me." he repeated. Saturn groaned as he felt very mortified of his reputation. He grabbed a morsel of grapes and popped it to Solar's mouth. 

"Thanks, girl. You have played a predominant role in my life." Solar chewed the grapes and chuckled. "I'm not a girl!" Saturn snarled, revealing his canine. 

"That's very unpleasant. Well. Continue feeding me." He says and goes off reading a thin book, with the title: Ways to impress a girl Saturn giggled. Taeyang looked at him, puzzled. "You want to impress a girl? Who? I guess it must be Lee Chaerin eh. master's niece? Predictable enough. Many monsters are in love with her." He explained. "No, i'm just curious." 

"Oh~~ don't lie~~" Saturn and Taeyang pinch his ears hard. 

"OUCH OUCH OKAY OKAY." Saturn gave up as he really felt wary these days, especially when he became Solar's personal maid, which he thinks his life seems hapless nowadays. A sudden knock came from the door. Solar Tomb and Saturn turned towards the door as they saw Mercury Death walking sedately into the room. He was wearing a sombre cloak. Mercury gave a faint chuckle as he saw Saturn dressing up as a maid, behaving really puerile. 

"Hey! It's not funny!" Saturn hissed as he peeled the grapes and feed it to Solar.

Solar chewed from his index finger and Saturn withdrew his fingers in disgust. Solar seemed relish enough that he didn't notice Mercury who was prolonging his gaze at Him. "What is it, death?" Saturn asked him while offering the grapes to him. 

"You are really too servile Victory." He said then receed his gaze back at Solar. "Hey, Mercury Death." Mercury stretched his hand to Solar And Solar shooked his hand respectfully. "Solar Tomb." 

"Ah Death! Do you know he had a crush-" Solar smiled wryly while putting his hands to Saturn's mouth, shutting his big mouth up.  "Nah, what he means is I crushed on a wall just now.. he's just having a toothache that's why he blabber too much." Solar rout Victory completely as he gave a mean look at him. Mercury laughed as he sauntered back to the door. "Goodnight Victory and Tomb." 

"Oh don't be embarrassed! You are in love with Lee Chaerin!" Saturn shouted with full zest in his tone. Taeyang groaned and whacked him in the head. "OUCH, well no wonder because she always dress scantily.. Well, not really.. sometimes. Hey let me remind you, Everyone loves her but her heart is only for one person. Jupiter Jale." Victory said as he think of Chaerin's fashion styles. 

"No. I don't like her. W-wait a minute, she likes Jupiter?" Taeyang said, as he almost fell from his bed. Saturn looked at him. 

"Oh~ someone's jealous." Saturn scoffed as he . 

"No. I'm just wondering." He said. "Then does Jupiter like her back?" 

"I don't think so. He's only flirting with her. But he doesn't love her." Saturn said and gave Tomb the look of zealous. 

All of a sudden, a loud sound was made from the window, Saturn and Solar's eyes perked up, looking at Jale who was bending by the windowsill. His eyes were cold and distant, as if stabbing at Solar. He pounced at Solar from afar as Solar's prodigious body hit the wardrobe. He punched him on the face as Solar pushed him back. Saturn's looked at the whole scene, frozened to the spot.

"WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?! WHO ARE YOU TO SET FIRE ON THE AIGAN?!" Jale yelled, rebuking at Solar.

"Are you insane?! What do you mean?!"

"You know very well what I mean. You kidnapped her in a warehouse and the warehouse got burned!" 

"Burn?" He asked back surprise.

"Look you bastard!" Jale grab his head and aimed his body to the window, pointing it to a warehouse with bright flames.

  "It was still on fire." Saturn said. "What do you mean still on?" Solar snarled. "No way! She's-" He was about to jump out of the window but Jale grabbed the collar of his shirt.

"I've saved her you rookie. BUT WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY KIDNAPPING HER?!" He grabbed Solar by his hair and pushed his face to the wardrobe glass, then punch his face to the wall. Solar's nose started to bleed heavily. 

"Hey stop it!" Saturn yelled as he pushed both of them away.

"SHUT UP!" Jale and Solar yelled back in unison. Saturn intervene them from the fight but Solar accidentally ducked his arms to Saturn's nose. 

"OUCHH!!" Saturn rubbed his nose in a cute way. They were to busy in their battles to even notice on Saturn. Solar kicked him as Jale ducked away his body.

"I love her! That is why I kidnapped her!" He yelled. 

Saturn and Jale stood rooted to the spot. "No way, so you don't have any feelings for Chaerin?" Saturn said in shock.

".... You love her?" Jale's body, stiffened.

Solar nodded. Jale's eyes were suddenly cold again. 

"Don't you dare intervene our time again. We are in love." Jupiter declared while Saturn's jaw dropped to the floor. Jale jumped from the window as he knew he had lost his cool, He knew he might not be able to control his anger, he can beat the out of Solar in any minute. He choose to back away before he use his energy to kill him. He ran, gasping for air, trying to run away. His mind was still replaying Solar's words. He stopped running and howled in the night. 

 

***

"Do you think we'll ever get out of here?" Bom asks Neptune as they are in the living room, sitting while having a cup of tea. Neptune place the fragile cup to the saucer and looked at Bom right in the eye.

"It will take time though." Neptune sighed, denying everything she asks. 

"But there must be a way!" Bom says sipping the warm murky liquid. The warm liquid travels down to , leaving a sense of relief. 

"Park Bom. I am stucked here for 8 years. And I have searched every inch of this place, but NOTHING." He vehemently lied and lose his eyes as his nostrils flared. Bom puts her head to both her knees, pressing them deeply. So how long can they stay at this Forbidden Land?! Forever?!

"You know what?! I need to leave here! I have dreams and careers to pursue. I dream of having 5 children, got married with someone I love, be an awesome psychologist, i haven't even finish my harvest moon game!" she shrieked.

"5 children? Isn't that... too.." Neptune looked at her sheepishly. 

"I'm only exaggerating Tide." Bom giggled as her face turns into a deepest shade of red. They sat together in the awkward silence when a brilliant plan was pluck out of Bom's brain.

"Hey! Let's try to meet the scientists!" she exclaimed as she jumped from her seat. Tide's eyes widened as he jumped from his seat and yelled.

"NO!" he shouted.

"Why?! I'm getting sick and tired of this place, Neptune. Let's go back home." She place both her hands to his shoulders. He slouched as soon as her gentle hands touched him. 

"We will be killed if they saw us." 

"Why do they have a grudge on us?" Bom asks, bewildered. 

"No idea. The last time I saw them in the abadoned market, they hired a Escapeus to destroy my whole house, Luckily I escaped and moved here." 

"Escapeus?" The scientific name was stucked in .

"Yeah, 4 metre tall and weight like.. 169 cars. " He explained while sighing. Bom's jaw dropped, she couldn't imagine herself being with a HUGE monster. God, she can bury herself to the ground immediately if that happens. 

"Then what should we do?" Bom asked. "We can't just stay here... sit down waiting for some kind of holy miracle to bless us and transfer us back to .. to.. Seoul!" 

"S-seoul?" Top asked in a daze.

"Yes! Seoul! Our home!" Bom beamed. "But I also need to find Dara and Taeyang in here! Dara had been my childhood friend, we have known each other for 20 years. We shared secrets, take the same major together, live together in an apartment..."

"How about T-tae.. I'm sorry what's his name again?" he asks.

"Taeyang, he is our closest buddy in our workplace. He is our officemate in The lotte company. He had guided us through the bad and good times, he was very kindhearted, loyal, calm, trustworthy and charming. Many ladies in the office are heads over heels with him. But his heart was only for one special person." Bom explained to Neptune who was sitting beside her, listening to her attentively. 

"WHAAAT?!  SUNFLOWER HAS MANY FANGIRLS?!" Neptune yelled and Bom looked at him in a daze.

"S-sunflower?"

"A-ah no what i m-mean is.." Neptune curse himself as he couldn't find the right words to explain the thing he said earlier.

"I mean.. my old buddy, when i was 7 years o-old, i am best friends with.. some guy name sunflower. Haha!" 

"What does it have to do with-"

"No! Sorry i just b-blabber too much soo.. who is that one special person?" Neptune changed the topic.

".. Dara. He had loved her for 3 years. But she is so stupid and too innocent to know his true feelings, It was clearly obvious that he was in love with her. Many ladies are jealous as they always bullied her.. accused her for the wrong documents, laugh and by calling her names.. But if Taeyang was there, the girls will act very kind towards Dara. Talking about 2 face es." She groaned as Neptune grinned.

"That's why I helped Taeyang and Dara by always matching em up together.. They're just soo... meant to be together! They are really suited to each other."

"You know, you're a good friend." Bom nodded shyly as Neptune complimented her. 

 

***

Jale was back as he saw Dara still peacefully sleeping on bed, he lay down beside her as he her hair aside and kissed her forehead.

"J-jale?" Dara's eyes fluttered open. Jale grinned as she saw her sleepy eyes. 

"Sssh. Go back to sleep." he whispered as she smiled wearily, yawned and went back to a fitful sleep. 

 

"........."  beads of sweat are formed in Dara's forehead, her hair was a tangled mess and her lips are a shady color of pale blue and purple, her skin tone is very pale indicating that she is sick. He was worried to the point that she is very fragile. He had tried to use some medicines that he kept in the drawers but it didn't work very well. He had no choice, as he started using his own antics.  While holding her hand, palms sticking together. Dara's hand was very sweaty and warm. He doesn't understand revilliant sickness at all and he decided to do the most ridiculous thing a monster can do. While palm to palm, he swallowed hard for 5 times, he count his heartbeat then he began to chant some spells.

"Ige foesa to nerese tao rosiel do re ga derie noustae-"

"J-jale.. ?" Dara tried to open her eyes but all she saw is a blurry figure and then total darkness but she could hear Viewinese words that Jale is saying and she doesn't understand a thing at all.

"No se de soera tao rosiel foesa noe sune xiere dewes ta ga." 

"Noesta decusae rato de soera ta ga." 

"Mina no se ta ga." 

Her eyebrows quivered, she could feel a shot of pain on her stomach. She screamed hard as it was painful. Jale end his last chanting as he kneel down on the floor, gasping for air. He could see stars in his eyes, his breathing is slowing down. He could only hear Dara straightening herself up from bed and bent down hastily asking him if he is okay and softly tugged him in bed. She shooked his shoulders trying to wake him up but his eyes became thinner and so does the colour on his face.

 

"JALEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" Dara screamed, shaking him up strongly. 

"I can't believe he did such a thing for you." a hoarse voice appeared. She turned around and saw Taeyang crouching on the windowsill, a sneer was paste on his lips as he spring forward to Dara and Jale who was paralyzed on the floor, with his eyes close. 

Angling her body to Jale by protecting him, she let out an outrageous face. "What do you want from us?!"

She sensed a little fear as she could still remember the scene where she had a near death experience because of this idiotic bastard who locked her up in a warehouse. He let out a faint laugh as he saw her protecting Jupiter.

"Apologies, princess for the last time we met, I am really sorry, I didn't know about the whole incident.. that you're almost dead." He bowed 90 degrees down towards her as his black cloak swift downwards gently just like a prince charming bowing down to a princess. 

"How stupid is he to save you like that... but nevermind princess. Now i know what his weakness-"

"GO AWAY YOU INSENSITIVE STUPID BASTARD! You want him dead right?! What the hell is wrong with you Taeyang? Why are you acting so strange? What happened to you? You used to be so gentle and kindhearted." Her eyebrows lowered down as drop of tears rolled down to her cheeks. 

He swiftly sauntered towards the princess as he her tears away. She back away in shock. 

"Why do you keep calling me Taeyang? I am not Taeyang for god's sake. I am Solar. Solar Tomb. I am not a killer okay. Do you want him to be back to normal?" He pointed to Jupiter Jale who was lying on bed, his face was full of pain as he clutched his chest, his shirt was teared as his fingernails kept digging down to his chest, hurting. 

"Yes! I want him to be back to normal!" Dara said as can't bear herself looking at Jale who was suffering through hell for her. A moment ago she just lied in bed and was the one suffering, then he chant some words and he was the one to went through hell instead of her. 

"Do you know how he could just chant some words and seconds later you're healed instead of him?" Taeyang cocked his eyebrows sarcastically.

".... I barely have no time to notice that.. whatever it is Taeyang- no.. Solar.. Please do something to get him back to normal. Please! I will do anything!" Dara bent down as she hugged Taeyang's knees indicating that she surrender herself for him. 

A smile tugged in Taeyang's lips. He bent down patting her head and lifting her chin up. 

"Really? You will do anything?"

  "Yes!" Dara replied with no hesitation. 

"For me?" He asked again.

"Then.."  

"Don't go." 

Dara turned to look at Jale but Jale was still unconscious. She swear she could hear Jale's voice earlier reaching through her.

"Please. Don't leave me." Jale's voice continue to penetrate towards her mind. 

"You can hear me right Dara? Leave that bastard and just stay by my side." 

She get away from Solar as she crouched down looking at Jale, and to her shock, she could see tears in the tip of his eyes. 

"Hey! Do you agree to do anything? There's no other way to let him wake up other than me doing something to help him." Taeyang said from behind, gesturing hsi way towards Dara. "Dara.  I can wake up. Just give me some time to be alone first. I can heal on my own. Don't listen to him."

"I can't Jale. I can't sit down and just wait.. You need to be healed now. You look really in pain. I can't bear to look at you that way." she speak to herself through her heart."

"C'mon Dara. Time is ticking. His pain is going to get more severe." Taeyang said as he look around the bedroom while whistling.

"He is lying, I'm going to be okay. Just trust me Dara. If you agree to go with him, I'll be more painful."

Dara ignored everything while listening to Jale. 

"No you're not. You're getting worser. I can see that Jale. I'm so sorry, have to do this." 

"Solar, I agree to go with you." Dara said, determined.

"NO!!! DARA GET BACK!" Jale screamed but he winced in pain. Dara could hear that.

"I'm so sorry Jale. I'm so sorry."

"Okay good Dara, Now get out for a minute, I'm going to help him and if you're here, it will-"

"I get it." She said as she motioned for the door and get out of the house to calm her nerves.

 

Dara went out of the house as she bent down to the grassy green fields and sobbed.  She had no choice as she have to give herself to Taeyang to save Jale. She has too. She knows why she wants to help Jale. It is obvious that she likes him. She missed Bom so much. How good would it be if Bom is now right by her side and she can pour all her heart to her best friend. Bom is a really good adviser, that is why she can pretty much be a successful psychologist. She push her thoughts down as she bent her head down, pressing it to both her knees. 

*rustle*

"Huh?" Dara looked up at her surroundings as she is pretty sure she heard a rustling earlier. 

 

Saturn Victory was crawling in the corner, he spat a curse as he hit a swaying of leaves. He saw from the clearing that Dara was looking around at the source of the noise. He lied down so that she could not see him. A hand grabbed him immediately as his face turned to look at the figure horrifyingly. 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

Writer's Note:

Sorry for not posting a long time.. I was going for a holiday, and went back yesterday night..

 

Anyways, Thank you for subscribing to my story!

 

Leave comment below! Thanks!

And for those who haven't subscribe to this story, please do so!

Subscribe Here!

Annyeong! <3

 

Twitter: @ShikiHikaru <--- Follow!

 

Love, 

ShikiHikaru