TWISTED [PART 2]

I love you baby I'm not a Monster

Part 2:

Solar suddenly pounced forward to Jupiter as Jupiter grabbed his wrist and slung it into a painful shot. Solar gave a hard kick to his leg and Jupiter jumped mid-air and slammed his whole body to the foe's body. Solar strangled him with both of his hands as he lay flat on the floor and Jupiter was sitting on his abdomen. Jupiter ducked away from his hands and grasped for air. He pull out a punch ready to hit Solar on his face but Solar moved aside and quickly pushed Jale away with strong force. The crowds were amazed at the newcomer. Nobody has ever survived with Jale's strikes and blows for more than 30 seconds. Jale gave a hard kick to his chest as Solar groaned. Jale stretched his hands out and gave one final wheeze to Tomb's head. Solar fell to the floor and Jale walked away coldly. 

The audiences cheered as Jupiter had won. Solar gnawed and walk towards Jale as he was ready to tackle his back but Jale gave a powerful spinning back kick and he tumbled back to the floor in pain, grasping his chest as he felt the stinging pain bubbled inside him. Jupiter smirked. "Told ya to prepare some tissues." 

 

Dara looked at the wall clock. Where is he? 

 

She walked outside carrying a torch with her, lighting the dark roads. The mist was hovering in the air. She felt a tingling sense of fear creeping up to her. 

Should she go back? But she really want to find Jale. 

"Jale!!" Dara screamed but there was no reply. Suddenly she could feel cold air behind her, she looked back but there was no one. She swunged around again and turn to see Jale standing right in front of her, hands in pockets, staring at ther deeply.

"Oh my god." She said as soon as she saw Jale suddenly turning up in front of her with no sounds of footsteps. It's as if he just appeared magically through a magic portal. She walked up to him.

"Where have you-" Totally ignoring her response, he just hugged her immediately. Their bodies close to each other, his hands slithering on her waist and neck. Her hair brushed his cheeks lightly. Dara's eyes bulged out in instant surprise. His mouth hovered upon her ears. "I'm hungry, Darling." his voice tickled her ears as she quivered. She backed away.

"..." she went silent.

 "Oh that's not manly for me isn't it. How about this?" He said as he pulled her closer, their bodies touching.  "I've missed you, Miss Sandara." he gave a light kiss to her ear. 

"No!" she pushed him but Jale was still holding her. "Please don't." she pleaded and tried to release herself from his touch. "I just hugged you. You sound as if I'm going to you." he laughed.

"That's not funny." she answered and ran away from him. He smiled impishly and followed him back to their house.

 

"You sound as if you're so traumatized with the word ''." Jale said as they walk on the porch. Dara stopped. "No, I don't-"

"So, let me guess. You're a right?". Dara shot him a dead glare and he laughs instantly. As soon as he enters the dining room, his pupils dilated. No way. He saw the veggies that Dara cooked laying peacefully on the dinner table. 2 bowls, 2plates, 2 forks, 2 spoons,etc. She..

"Goodnight." She called out while Jale stopped her and grabbed her wrist.

"Are you fcking crazy?" he yelled. "You haven't eat yet idiot." 

"You're late, I'm sleepy already." she said. She doesn't even understand why she could be so mad at Jale right now. "It's all for you. Happy eating." she fake a smile.

"ARE U FCKING KIDDING ME?! Happy eating?! My . Now go seat at the dinner table." he barked. Dara stood stiff and scared as he was screaming at her but she obeyed him. She took a seat with an annoyed look on her face, Jale took a seat next to her and gave her the veggies putting it to the rice. He felt sorry as he could feel the food, cold. He ate it with rice and a smile formed in his masculine face. "It's delicious." 

Dara's sour look turns into a happy little girl. "Really?!" she said, admiring Jale's face who's merrily eating the vegetables. Jale nodded. Dara grabbed the spoon and ate it herself, It's cold but still the taste felt delicious..

"I'm glad you like it." she smiled. He pinched her cheeks "Darling. You're so cute when you smile." he responded. Dara could feel her heart pounded happily as his skin touched hers.

 

"I'm done. I'll wash the plates." she said and collect the empty plates on the table to bring it to the sink. Jale took the remaining plates and bring it to the sink. Dara cleansed it with the lemon soap and Jiyong the tap. Jale runs his hands on the water and sprinkle the water to Dara. 

"Stop it hahahaa." Dara laughed and spat the bubble soap to Jale's cheek. Jiyong took a sweet revenge to her and paste it on her nose. 

"No..." Dara whined and splashed the water to Jale. Jale ducked away and chuckle. Within a short period of time, it's time for them to take a rest.

Dara layed on bed, yawning and stretching relaxively. Jale suddenly bounced on the bed beside Dara, yawning calmly too.

Dara gave a loud shriek as Jale was beside her on bed. Jale put his hands on to shut her up. "Sssh, calm down Daraling." 

Dara pull his hand away. "Y-you can't sleeeeep here!!" 

"Yes. I only have one bed." he smile and tugged on the pillow. Dara's jaw dropped.

"No no no! You can't! Sleep on the cou.." she stopped. As far as she knew, this house has no sofa, no couch, nothing..

"Yeah.. This house has no couch." He simply said and lay beside her. 

"No! You're lying! Where did you sleep yesterday then?" she protested. He smirked.

"I took care of you all day and sat on a damn chair, Dara." 

"...." They looked at each other in awkward silence. ".... Fine. I'll sleep on the floor." Dara said as she pulled her pillow.

"No fckin way. We both fit on the bed." he said and started to pull my pillow back. "You'll be freezing if you sleep on the floor." 

"...Fine." Dara replied and slept at the edge of the bed, facing the wall, not wanting to look at Jale as she's sure her face is in the deepest shades of red now. Jale slept, facing her. Both sharing the same quilt, Jale thought about the dinner earlier they had.

"Hey. You should have ate first." He said to her. Dara who was still facing the wall answered him. "I want to eat with you." 

Jale could not help but smile. She is so fcking adorable.

"You're so honest, my Daraling." 

"Stop calling me that." she said as she close her eyes because she could feel her eyes getting heavier.. but she wants to continue the conversation with Jale. She doesn't want it to end.

"Goodnight, Daraling." she heard it and smiled but not giving any response. Jale peeked at her and smiled too. 

Yeah, goodnight too Jale.

 

**

"Ah, she's asleep.." Neptune sighed and made a disgusted sound. 

"Ehm!" Bom suddenly appeared behind him, he turned around and saw her as he feel an uncomfortable plunged on his stomach. With a sighed, he shoved the fridge open without looking at Bom. 

"Hey." Bom tries to initiate a conversation with him but it sounds awkward and bad..

"What? Do you need help sleeping? You want me to tell a bedtime story to you? Not now missy, cus I'm not in the mood." His tone turns sour as he frowned.

Bom looked at him oddly, "What happened? You looked as if you're on a menstrual period." 

"I'm telling you." said Neptune, his clothes smell like ashes from the mountains. Yesterday he smelled like mint.. "Leave me alone and go to sleep." he grabbed a couple of oranges and banged the fridge loudly.  Bom was quite shock to see his sudden change but she snorted. "Fine fine Tide. I'll go to sleep, bye." she snapped the light off in the room and close the door.

 

"Is everything under control?" Neptune asks by the Desbane Connector as Luciferno who was currently using the mirror spell was his oranges in the couch. "Yes yes. I have a pretty bad temper with the noisy lady here." 

Luciferno replaced Neptune as Neptune was busy with his work in The Vibe Castle. So, The Master gave him the mirror spell and turned his appearence similarly to Neptune. But unfortunately, smells and personality doesn't work.

"Don't be too harsh on her. Is she asleep?" Neptune muttered. "Yes. Checked on her thrice." Luciferno replied. "Good. Thank you." he disconnects the call and made his way to Solar Tomb.

"Hi Solar, I'm Neptune Tide. Just like what Master said." he greeted and offered him a hand. Solar just stared at him like his hands were a grenade. Tide started to slowly back away his hand as Solar ignores his gesture. 

 

Neptune's POV

"So I guess. I'll be your tour guide for today's castle." i said and lead him to the chambers first.

"Here's the chambers." I said and opened the front door which was heavy.

Exhausted. I push a little harder and to my definite surprise, Solar Tomb helped me push the heavy damn door.

"You're so skinny." Solar admitted to him. I folded my arms to my chest, What the fck does he mean?!

"No I'm not! Don't you dare underestimate me!" I demanded. Yes i know i'm fckin skinny but puh lease, I'm the second best fighter? What do you expect duh?

I inhaled slowly. "Please, Solar. I'm the second after Jale. Don't look at me like I'm a fckin stick. I'm not weak." 

Solar stared with curious, guarded eyes. "I think I'm stronger than you. I still think I had a draw with Jale." he said as he roamed around the chamber looking at old statues and ancient sculptures on the walls and ceilings. I snorted. "Ugh, You just lose to Jale, sunflower. Don't be shy to admit it." 

"Sunflower?" he frowned. Oh no. Is my skull going to be bashed by him? . Howly! How could I be scared of him?!!

"Oh well. I'm not shy, but I'm pretty sure I just had a bad luck earlier. I could definitely beat him someday." his words slipped out as he touched the sculptures on the wall. As he was about to touch the other side of a skull architecture...

"WAIIIITT DON'T TOUCCCHHH THAAAAATTT!!!!" I scream my balls out as he finally looked at me, self-concious as he withdraw his hands away from the skull art. I heavely sighed and panted. Master can kill me for that! gahd! How troublesome is this sunflower!

"Why?" he calmly respond. How could he stay calm?! 

"When you touched that.. Boom! This is a self-destructive button idiotic sunflower! Self-destruct! Don't you get it?! That means everyone in here will die! It's like a suicide button. Even Owine waterfall has one!" I explained hurrying myself to stand alongside this idiot sunflower.

"Incredible." he criticised and walked out of the chamber in awe. My mouth gaped open. This sunflower is seriously squeezing my nerves out!

 

"This is the Castle's library." I said an entered the grand library. It has 3 floors with spiral staircases and a slide from the third to the second floor and the second to the first floor. "This is amazing." Sunflower said as he bypassed some of the tall shelves  on the corner.

"Yep." I beamed, "This is one of mine and Jale's favourite room." I said anxiously.

"Oh." he said and started to get busy as he grab a couple of books from the rack.

"Anyone is free to borrow books and return to the library. The longest time limit to return is around 12 years." I added, motioning to the staircase as Sunflower ascended to the second and to the third.

"A slide.. fantastic. Just like a playground." he complimented and began to jumped down on the slide and he slide down to the first floor. I rolled my eyes. I never will expect this ferocious newcomer to be so childish. 

The stupid sunflower began to ascend the stairs again to the third floor and he looked around touching things and there. My god! Can he stop touching things?!

As he almost touch a thin red book. I shout till all my teeth flew. "DOOOOOOOOONNNNN'TTTT TOUUUUCHHHHH THAAAAAAATTTTT ONEEEEEEE!!!"  He backed away his hand but then hit a large expensive vase on the table which may costs more than 100 lambhorginis. The unique enormous vase tumbled around and fell. I fly myself like a superman on the wind and grabbed the vase as i lay flat on the floor with the vase standing on my abdomen proudly.

"Nice reflexes, Nepti." he said and walk towards me grabbing the heavy vase and putting it back to the rightful place. Help me. Someone, a stupid catastrophe is hitting me on my . and whaaaaaatt?!  he called me Nepti?!!

 

"Hey! Don't you dare call me Nepti!" I squeaked at him as we bypassed the halls which is decorated with red carpets. I introduced the rest of the laboratories, guest rooms, our dormitory, the dining room as big as a zoo, swimming pools and the gardens filled with venus flytraps. Yes, Our Master loves that plant so much. Those who usually loses in competitions may end up cleaning the gardens with this beloved Master's pet and by far worse even cleaning the whole castle!

Oh thank god, Jale and me never loses, so we don't experience that kind of stuffs. But I really feel sorry for midgets as they usually are the victims for these. After introducing the castle and telling EVERY PARTS THAT HE SHOULDN'T TOUCH.. I thank heavens of joy as i kneel down to the floor and positioned myself as a prayer and thanked god that its done. 

Then, Master walked up to us."Hello, Neptune and Solar, How do you find the castle so far?" he asks looking at Solar relaxively.

"Attractive, very. Indeed." he said and I just rolled my words upon hearing his fancy grammars. "Good. Neptune, take him to his dorm, he will live in your room too. Well have a good rest Mister Solar." I was about to protest but The Master turned around and left.

.... I'm speechless. This is enough. WHY OH WHY MUST I BE WITH THIS SUNFLOWER?! Meanwhile Solar Tomb walked confidently as he followed me to the dormitory again. Heavens, Let me take back my thank you. I can't live with a sunflower!!! Please put him in the damn garden with those venus flytraps and I'll be the one who will die of laughter when those venus flytraps attacked him and devour him to pieces. 

"Nepti. There are 2 beds in your room. Is that correct?" he asks me when we were passing by the swimming pools. "Yeah." I nodded anxiously. 

"Can you swim?" he asks me. Oh no oh no, FOR THE LOVE OF MY MOUSTACHE, YES I CANNOT SWIM BUT.. PUHLEASE I'M NOT GOING TO LET HIM TEASE ME. "Obviously yes, sunflower. Why?" I said grinning. Oh and FYI I don't have a moustache okay.  He gave me a mischievous look. Uh-oh.

"Feeling for a race today?" he said smiling at the swimming pool. I swallowed the lump in my throat. "No. Not feeling for a race. I felt sick." 

"That's bad, how bout tomorrow?" he asks, continue nailing me down with a hammer. OH GOD STOP IT SUNFLOWER!

"W-well. Tomorrow I'm busy taking care of someone. The Master sent me and Jale outside this castle to take care of some business." I mumbled.

"Oh. Well, if we have time then let's race."

Oh i want to vomit tons of buckets. How can I swim in that pool?! You see, There's a reason why i can't and won't ever swim (probably). Because I'm traumatized. A midget ever pushed me to the pool when I was doing my yoga sessions beside the swimming pool. As a result, I drowned for 3.5 minutes and luckily I live. YES, FCKIN DAMN MIDGET. The master was quite disappointed with me because I can't swim. When it comes to body combat I was awesome as heck but when I was in contact with water, put a scorpion on my and you'll know how it feels. 

So, i cried tears of joy as The Master burned the culprit alive in front of every monsters. I felt a little sad but curse you for poisoning me with a tarantula for 3.5 minutes. 

"This is my room." I said to him and opened the door. He barged inside and admired the decorations of my room. Yeah i decorate my room myself using an European Style. "Woah." he gasped as he saw my collections of anime figures on the shelves. He "TOUCH".. repeat after me guys.. "TOUCH" my figures, knocking 5 of my favourite figures to the floor which i immediately turn into a Spiderman and caught them with my hands. Doraemon, Megurine Luka Vocaloid, Hibari from Hitman Reborn, Riku from Kingdom Hearts and Chopper from One piece.

"WILL YOU STOP TOUCHING!?" I barked, placing back the figures to my shelves and push him to bed.

"I didn't know you like anime that much." he simply said and hugged a pink pillow.

"YES. I LIKE ANIME AND SHUT UPP." I growled.

"Ha-Ha Nepti you should stop being so angry. You can get wrinkles. Grandpa Nepti." he teased and closed his eyes as he fumbled on his pocket and pull out an MP3 player with his earphone..

"I'M NOT OLDDD..and where did you get that?" I asks.

"Master gave it to me earlier. Said i put on good show fighting against Jupiter." he smile and listen to the musics on his song.

"What?! I want that too!" i yelped. Sunflower ignored me as he increase the volume of the MP3 player. "Hey!" 

But he didn't hear me. Oh man, I'm beat up as fck. Exhausted, I dive for a rest on bed when my Desbane Connector rings.

"I'M A BARBIE GIRLLLL.. IN A BARBIE WORLD~~~~ LIFE IN PLASTIC, IT'S FANTASTICCCC~~~"

One word to describe my ty moment right now. '.'. 

Solar began to laughed out loud on the bed, holding his tummy.

"HAHAHAHAAHAAAAAA!!! OUCH MY STOMACH, MY STOMACH.. HELPPP!!!" he rolled down on the floor giggling. Great. I hate today. I'll kill Scalise if I meet him. How dare he always hack my ringtones. A week ago, during a Meeting in the Hall, My desbane connector rings: OLD MCDONALD HAS A FARM~~ EE YAH EE YAH OOOOOOHHHH~!!!!

Oh gosh, my reputation.. I can't even imagined it.. I picked up the Desbane Connector and answered the call by Luciferno.

"It's almost 3:00 am. Let's switch now.". Okay at least I'm not with this idiotic sunflower. "Okay. I'm on my way." i replied. Solar looked at me as I grabbed my sweatshirts from the wardrobe. "Uh about that. Master will give you your clothes and  what you need tomorrow."

"No. I had recieved them today. Look." he says and pull the wardrobe open. HECK! HIS CLOTHES ARE ALL EVEN COOLER THAN MINE! GEEZ MASTER MUST REALLY LOVE THIS GUY.. I pouted.

"Well. Whatever. I'm off." i said walking towards the window.

"Where are you going?" he asks me, plugging off the MP3 Player. 

"Business stuffs." i chuckled and change my monster form as i jumped out of the window.

 

***

A huge shadow leapt up from the window, Bom turn on the lights in fear. Turns out it was only Neptune Tide. 

"Why did you use the window instead of the door?" Bom asks confuse by Neptune's action.  "Nah, I like to use the window better. More practical." he said without glancing at her. "Are you still mad at me?" she asks him as he was about to leave Bom's room.

"..Mad?" his eyes linger to her. "Yeah, like I said earlier, like your on a menstrual period, anyways where did you go?" Bom asks again. 

'HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHH!! SCALISE YOU HAVE MOOD SWINGS FOR YOUR MENSTRUAL PERIOD!!' Neptune laughs in his mind. 

"Well, nah I just had a bad day. I went out for a walk earlier, torture some monsters." he said.

"Monsters? Are they scary?" she looked outside the window, but it was so dark. Pitch black. "No. Monsters amuse me." 

"Wow. You're so brave, Neptune." Bom compliments him. 

"Killing monsters, it's a usual thing for me." he respond and sit by her bed, playing with his ring given by the Master. It's a silver ring with a skull symbol.

Bom's hand suddenly run through his hands. She didn't know why she did it. Neptune looked at her. She wanted to say something, to tell an excuse why she held his hand. But, no words come out from . Their eyes were locked along with their mouths. Neptune could feel a warm sensation in his body as they continue to look at each other. Nothing could explain why Bom felt like this. Her heart is beating wildly as their gazing began to go intense. 

Bom ran her hands through his hair and to his neck. Neptune's eyes widened. But he bridge the gap of their faces, leaning to her closely and putting his hand to her shoulder. They could feel each other's breathe tickling their moist skin.  She mirrored his movement, leaning closer to him. their foreheads almost touched. 

 

Neptune suddenly jerked back from her. She backed away too as she blushed.

"I'm tired, gonna go to sleep first." he said without looking at her an heading to the door. "Ha-ha-ha! Yeah! I'm sleepy too." she faked a laugh which sounds very obvious. "Wait. Can we find my friends tomorrow?" she asks.

"I wanted to find them again.."

  "Okay." 

As he left, he lean on the door clutching his pounding chest. He hit his chest hard. "What's happening to me?" he whispered to himself. 

Bom sat on the bed touching both her hot cheeks. She is speechless. What's happening to her? =========================================================================================================================

 

 

Writer's Note:

So, this is it, the end of chapter 4. hope you enjoy it so far, and keep reading my fanfic! Thanks for those who are already subscribing to this story!

 

Feel free to comment anything below, or ask anything! 

AND Subscribe to ILYBINAM! Thank You!

Subscribe here! 

Annyeong! <3 

 

Twitter: @ShikiHikaru <--- Follow! :)

 

Love,

ShikiHikaru