TRUTHS AND LIES

I love you baby I'm not a Monster

"Today, we will learn gun aiming and archer." Master walking with his golden cane, point to the targets in front of the monsters. The targets are 80 feet away, which is quite challenging.

"Solar Tomb, I will not underestimate you. I will not let you be a beginner, you will join the advanced ones." He said and Titanium showed him to the last stand, where his target is 75 feet away. Jale got on 80 feet away.

"Firstly, grip the handgun in a manner that is most comfortable to you." Titanium explained by his side and Solar nodded. He used his left hand to aim the target. By starting to hold the handgun's grip with the left hand, he freed away his index finger to reach the trigger guard. His other hands securely wrapped the grip.

Jale adjusted his glasses while snorting at Solar.

Jale readily raised his weapon and point in the general area or the target. His arms fully outstretched, elbows straight to hold the gun properly.

Saturn in the other hand made a slight bend to his elbow which he prefers best for himself and Chaerin cheered on him at his side.

Solar use the sights on the top of the handgun to line up his shot with better precision, While Jale squint his right eye to adjust the focus of his vision on the sight and fire. Soon, the other monsters fired and loud noises could be heard. 

"Always keep your finger off of the trigger until you are ready to fire the handgun." The master ordered through the microphone.

"Shooting requires balance, technique and lots of practice. So Solar, I will be expecting lots of training for you. Jale will be training you. He is a great shooter."

"I can't Master. I have the revilliant's mission and guarding mistress." His eyes flicked from Chaerin and back to the Master.

"Oh I keep forgetting, fine... Saturn you will teach him." Saturn took off his shades, looking at Solar from a distant. Solar smiled. Saturn cursed silently.

The scientists and other masters look at the results of the targets. Jale smiled triumphantly as they approached his results. His results was outstanding, head, neck, heart, abdomen, knees. Perfect.

"Not too bad for a beginner." Master complimented Solar, upon seeing the results, only one miss. Solar also grinned.

Neptune was also not bad, he got the same results as Solar. Chaerin who was standing by Saturn's side, counted the results for her uncle.

"You improved." The Master smiled. Saturn's eyes twinkled and his ears perked up upon hearing his master complimenting him. Chaerin made a high five with him as they giggled and gave him a slight hug.

"Chaerin ah! I got an outstanding result!" Saturn smiled and carried her around like a kid.

"Saturn, let go of my niece." The Master glared and Saturn apologized while Chaerin giggled. Chaerin stared at Jale was there sweating and shining so hot. Chaerin pat Saturn's back as she grabbed an energy drink from the ice box, protruding towards him, she tilted her head a little while offering him the beverage. 

"Hey Jale, miss me?" she smiled. Her lips were a y red color.

"New lipstick?" Jale chuckled as he observed her outfit. A creamy tank top with a white cardigan and a super short green skirt with hip hop shoes. Her blonde wig was straightened and tied into two, like a child.

"Yeah, from the abandoned market. I ask Saturn to do some make up shopping. Where were you? It's been so long!! You skipped your job alot!" Chaerin hit his arms playfully. Saturn shooked his head while smiling as he looked at Chaerin talking to her crush.

"Nah just busy with my mission. I'll guard you for today right?" He raised his eyebrows. Chaerin nodded with glee.

"But just for 3 hours." Jale reminded her and her smile vanished.

"Its okay. Saturn will take my place." Jale pats her head.

"Teach me."

"What?"

"Teach my how to aim-"

"I thought-"

"My last result are only head, knees, neck and stomach."

Jale look at her carefully, his expression passive.

"Teach me how to aim the heart."

 

Dara woke up with her hair tangled like a bird nest, the covers of the mattresses. Heap of mess. Jale's pillows fell to the floor as she realized Jale is not in need. 

"Hm?" She went outside as she could feel the house dead, silent. Looking at the kitchen, she found a plate of  Spaghetti and a Tomato juice served on the table. A memo not was pasted on the table. She pulled off the memo reading it.

Daraling, I will be off for the whole day to find your friends again. I'm sorry for not telling you in person as you are sleeping peacefully on the bed and i don't want to disturb you. Hope you enjoy my cooking 

P.S: You're so y when you are drunk.

Dara stood there, horrified. Drunk? A flash of memories hit her when she thought about it so hard. She clamped . She swallowed hard upon the scene last night. Her head throbbed a little. Sitting down while eating, she tries to push away the thoughts of yesterday.

 

"Yeah, that's right, you're doing it just fine." Jale released himself from Chaerin as he as teaching her how to aim the target's heart. 

"Charge your opponent quickly without any hesitation. Some times they just bull around for more time and in the end they will betray your trust."

"I understand, let's just go back to my room. It's my tea time." She settled down the headphone to the table and take off her shades.

"Getting bored with my lesson?" Jale smirked as her settled down Chaerin;s gun while walking with her to the weapons room.

"No, I have 2 hours left with you, I want to spend time with you wisely." They walked out of the weapons room and to the stairwell.

Saturn who was heading down saw them. His hands in his pockets.

"Yo Bro." Saturn pat Jale's back while winking at Chaerin.

"Are you flirting with her?" Jupiter placed his arms over Chaerin's shoulder, pulling her away from Saturn. Chaerin elt out a giggle as Saturn chuckled along.

"No way, now go away lovebirds." He teased as he walk away, leaving both of them heading towards Chaerin's room.

He walked her to her room, as they went to the balcony to have her usual tea time. Chaerin poured the steamy kettle of rose tea to her and his mug. The steamy tea prepared by Delphine is always the best. The smell of fresh scented rose is soothing to the throat and relieves tension from the body, relaxing your body and easing your mind. Jale gulped down the tea, he did not really like Delphine's tea, as according to him, it is too sweet. The tea Dara usually made for him is the best, not too sweet but bot too bitter too.

They sat there, talking about so much things. Chaerin show him the wardrobe room, which she now has a collection of 880 shoes. She would change her outfit than show Jale, to make him impressed. But she could sense it, sense that Jale's mind was wandering around somewhere else. She shooked her head and went to the balcony again to take a sip of tea.

"You really like tea huh?" Jale asked, looking at the kettle then to the view in the balcony.

"Yeah it is nice. I prefer tea than coffee." She admitted then stood up beside him at the balcony, leaning against the railings.

"Have you ever thought of running away?" She asked, gazing at the hills and sloppy mountains. Jale take a gulp then settle it beside him. 

"Never." He lied. He knew deep down he ever thought about running away, leaving everything behind, escaping this stupid forbidden land and be with...

He push his thoughts away and cursed inside. Chaerin's eyes sting as she read his mind.

"Have you?" He asked the same question. She grew silent for a moment before answering. "I always thought of it, but I won't do it.. of course." She leaned her head against his shoulders. Her hair tickling his cheeks as the wind blew to the north.

"Oh yeah, bought you this to add your collections and.. early birthday present." 

He pulled out a white starry bracelet to her, connecting it to her wrists. Chaerin blushed.

"Wow.. this is pretty." She gushed, taking a good look at the accessory on her hand. 

"I knew you will like this." He winked as Chaerin lean forward and kiss him passionately. The skies are now dark as a few second later, rain drizzled down as strong winds blew the drizzling area, making them drench.

"Thank you." She smiled, as she abruptly ends the kiss but Jale pulled her closer, cupping her cheeks. She continue to dance her tongue down to his neck. The rain pouring down to their body, as her white cardigan and tank top is now drench.

"Do you love me?" She asked, running her hands through his wet hair.

He didn't answer, instead he show her his digital watch upon his wrists.

"It's time. I have to go." He smiled while she grimaced. He left to the door as he exchange glances with Saturn, who's turn was to guard the Master's niece now.

Saturn shuffled to the balcony as he saw Chaerin, her head hung out low and her body hunched, looking away to the balcony. He drew closer to her to see her face. But her long chestnut hair is covering her face slightly.

"Mistress, let's go inside. You can catch a cold." He pulled out his black cloak draping it to her cold body. He was dragging her but she refused, standing there on the spot. Rain is now pouring to Saturn.

"Go away, you might catch a cold Saturn." Her position did not change except she is standing straight right now.

"I'm now leaving you here... Chaerin." His face was a serious expression. She remain rooted to the spot, shivering a little.

"You're shivering, let's go inside." He pulled her close.

"Let's just stay here please." She pleaded as she look directly at Saturn, her eyes are red, indicating that she is crying. but the rain dripping down her face, makes it hard to see that she is crying. Saturn frowned, strolling to her room, he brought back a white umbrella and a thick white towel. He covered the towel to her head, covering her wet hair, then opening the fancy umbrella, pulling her close.

"It's a stormy day huh?" Saturn asked, looking towards the cowering gray clouds above. Chaerin nodded, her hands tugging the black cloak. 

"Ta bu ai wo." She whispered, almost unheard but thanks to his keen hearing, he could hear her cracking voice. 

He didn't love me.

"...." He could not think of a word to say.

"Gang gang wo wen ta, dan shi ta mei you hui da, ye li kai le."

"Uh... Mistress, I don't really understand Mandarin that well. But, I understand the first-"

"I asked him earlier, but he didn't answer and he left." She translated the words and his eye widening. Jale? Jale did not answer and left..

"He has eyes for someone else, I knew that." She admitted her mind reading.

"...You mean the revilliant."

Her eyes grew redder and he could see the tears flowing down to her cheeks.

"He never loves me. He never. I was the only stupid one to fall for his charms. Why does he have to do those kind of things for me?" She broke down keeling. he bent down beside her "Then forget him mistress, he is not worth your time."

"H-how how will I able to do that? Please t- teach me." Her sobs are turning even worse. Saturn swallowed hard, leans toward her, whispered by her right ear. 

"Then let's talk about love. I can tech you lots of things from a to z."

"Don't let him think you are just this weak, show your strengths, show your pride. Show the intriguing lady that lies beneath you. You have such a strong aura, a Venus girl, what's the use of saving it for Jupiter when you have lots of guys fighting for you?"

"Lots of guys?" She asked as she was completely unaware of this situation. She can sometimes be innocent and Saturn let out a sigh.

"Yeah. Let me give you a hint. Geysiules."

"Whaaaat?" Her jaw fell but she laughed as Saturn laughed.

"Yeah, he is pretty much in love with you. Look at his room, he paste all photos of you everywhere. But when Master came, as quick as a lighting bolt he will put back the photos to a drawer or some cardboard boxes. When master left, he will paste it everywhere around the ceiling again."

"Oh my god, give me another hints!" She exclaimed while laughing.

"No, I cannot spill it." He grinned as Chaerin followed him back to her room.

 

 

 

Writer's Note:

So, here's chapter 9. So sorry, readers. I have been super busy, especially it the beginning of the year!  Mianhaeyo. And, thank you for understanding! Keep reading ILYBINAM and support it! Gogogo!

 

Feel free to comment anything below.

And don't forget to subscribe to ILYBINAM!

Click this to subscribe to ILYBINAM!

Annyeong! <3

 

Twitter: @ShikiHikaru

 

Love, 

ShikiHikaru