FINDING VIERRE

I love you baby I'm not a Monster

“Wake up you lazy bum.” Neptune poke Bom across the bed. Bom ignored Neptune as she face the other side of the bed.

“Yah!” Neptune poke harder at Bom and Bom shrieked.

“Stop it you!” She poke back at him with close eyes. Neptune dodged from her killer fingers. “Stop it!” Bom throws a pillow at his direction but misses.

“Lovebirds.” Jale said as he put on his black rubber shoes. Dara is still taking a shower.

“NEVER!” Bom and Neptune yelled at the same time to Jale.

“Ew. Gross.” Neptune scoffed.

“Disgusting.” Bom pinch her nose.

“You smell so go take a bath.” Neptune put his hands on his waist and point to the bathroom door.

“Hello? Dara is still there.” Bom rolled her eyes.

“Ah Neptune, speaking of it you stink too. I can smell your breath from here.” Jale chuckled. Neptune glared at Jale but turned to Bom.

“Well you smell worse okay.” Neptune said.

“I don’t think so. You smell worse-“ She sets her foot to the marble floor but trip on her own feet. She is certain that she’s going to land her on the tile. But instead, she could feel hard muscles carrying her, preventing her from falling.

She peeked with one of her eyes. “...”

And to find Neptune’s y taunting eyes looking back at her. Damn with just a stare, she could feel her whole body burning red. Only a stare? What happens if he is topless? Explosion of humanity? A world of unicorns and...

“You.. alright?” Neptune asked, looking at her big dolly eyes.

“Y-..yeah.” She nod her head a few times before Neptune let her stood still.

“Thanks..” Bom uttered, flushing a bright red. Neptune nod his head as he looked away, blushing.

Jale who witnessed the scene could only shake his head and chuckled on his own.

 

By the time, Dara dries her hair with Bom’s hairdryer, she went outside of the room and walked to the dining room. Neptune is preparing breakfast in the kitchen. Bom is looking at Neptune cooking, while Jale is sipping a cup of coffee. As soon as her eyes met with his, she didn’t know what to do. She could not stop thinking about last night’s conversation. Will she be able to break down the wall?

For how long?

“Morning.” Jiyong greeted her with a husky voice that make the hairs behind her neck stand straight and tense.

“M-morning.” She greeted and sighed as she went to Bom and Neptune.

“What’s for breakfast?” she asked.

Neptune spin his spatula and Bom quickly get the plates and other eating utensils.

“It’s omelet.” Neptune grinned, putting the omelet in a professional way and decorating it with cucumber and other vegetables.

“I’ll help you decorate it.” Bom said and place the cucumbers on the side of the dishes.

“Wow. You’re really a great cook.” Dara complimented Neptune.

“Thanks.”

“I’ll help to make tea for the four of us.” Dara said, as she busied herself in the kitchen. It would be awkward to just sit in the dining table with Jale together. She put water into the pot and light the fire.

 

Neptune, Bom and Dara return to the dining table.

Dara passed the forks and spoons around to everybody.

“Dara. I got two spoons.”

Dara turned to see Jale holding two spoons. She looked at her hands. Two forks.

“Oh. Sorry.” Dara felt her palms sweat as she passed the fork to him and Jale pass the spoon to her. His stare felt so heavy and.. hypnotizing. She dropped her spoon.

Neptune, Bom and Jale looked at her.

“Oh...” Dara gasped looking at the three of them. “Sorry.” She apologizes again. She bends and take the spoon. Now, she accidentally drops the fork.

The three gape at her blankly.

“...Ahahaha.. I’m so careless today.” Dara faking a laugh. She sure doesn’t understand why she’s being so clumsy in the morning.

She bends and pick up her fork again.

She sat beside Jale and her stomach churned immediately.

“Happy eating!” Bom cheered. Neptune snorted.

“Shut up and just eat.”

“You meanie!” Bom rolled her eyes and push her spoon to .

Dara didn’t eat. She still hold her fork and spoon. She could not move her hand. Why? Her hands froze like ice. Or worst like a non-living matter. Could not move.

“Dara.” Jale’s voice rang in her ears. It felt like it is tickling the living soul out of her.

She turn her head to him. “I’m sorry.”

“What’s wrong?” He asked. “You’re always apologizing. What’s the matter?”

She turned silent. How is she able to explain it?

“Okay, let me feed you and we can talk later?” He asked, the concern look in his eyes grew with wariness.

Dara nod her head without uttering a word. Jale fed her silently as Bom and Neptune looked blankly at the both of them.

 

After they finished eating, Bom and Neptune went back to their room and talk while laughing. They give Dara and Jale some space to talk. Dara and Jale walk to the porch and sat there.

“Hey. What’s wrong with you babe?” Jale asked.

“I don’t know.” She shake her head.

“It must be.. about yesterday.” He sighed and close his eyes. Damn. He regret about yesterday. The memory burned in the back of his mind.

“...I’m sorry.” She began.

“Stop apologizing Dara.” He said and cursed silently.

“I don’t understand. I don’t know what to do. I keep thinking about yesterday. What should I do.. I mean. I don’t... What.. that..”

Jale bumped her head with his. Quite hard.

“Ouch!” Dara held her head for a while. The stinging pain goes by for quite a few seconds.

“Better now? No more.. over thinking right?” Jale gave a half-smile.

Dara gape blankly at him. “Yeah.”

“Dara.. I beg you. Please just.. Don’t let yesterday’s conversation broke our relationship.” He beg her. “I love you and nothing should get in our way. Not the universe. Not Satan. Not even God. And a conversation wants to rip us apart? I’m never going to let that happen.” He said.

“...Please.. Just act like our normal selves. Don’t let it break us apart. Show them we’re not a paper, easy to be cut. Show them we’re not a stone, easy to be wrapped up with a paper. Show them we are not a scissor, that we could be thrown apart just by rocks.”

“Why are we discussing about scissor, paper, stones?” She giggled.

“There there... Now you’re laughing..” He smirked at her. She flushed red.

“I love you and nothing is going to change that.” He said, giving me a peck in the lips.

“I love you too Jale.” Dara smiled and kissed him back.

If only you knew... Jale thought. If only you knew the true me.. Will you leave me?

 

The four set off to Owine Waterfall after their talks. They have their backpacks. Neptune and Jale have their weapons ready and the girls walk along with them.

“I swear we walked here before. I remember.” Bom said.

“Yeah we’ve been here with Taeyang.” Dara said.

“The bastard.” Jale said, irritated when Taeyang came in this conversation.

“I don’t know why he changed. Saying his name is Solar..” Dara shake her head and sighed.

“Or maybe he is brainwashed?!” Bom gasped and pulled Dara’s hand.

Jale’s ears perked up. Brainwash.

 

“It was presumptuous of Zach to do that you know.” Kris smiled. “I’ve never let the Vibe fighters know before.. But do you know one significant fact? That you’re brainwashed and turned into a monster...?”

 

His head throbbed for a second before it goes back to normal. Is it true? That he is brainwashed into a monster?

 

“Yah. There’s no way Bommie. Who would want to brainwash Taeyang?” Dara rolled her eyes.

“...The scientists?” Bom asked.

“No way.” Neptune said. “They don’t do things like that.”

“What if they really do...? I mean what if they experiment it on Taeyang?” Bom asked.

Neptune turned silent. Dara too. Jale fires his gun at a monster.

Shot. Dead.

 

After nearly three hours searching for the key. They still couldn’t find it. They are sitting near the Owine Waterfall. Bom laying down on the warm grass. Neptune firing the monsters. Dara looking at the landscape and Jale looking around protecting Dara.

“Hey, we have to go to the Abandon Market. We will run out of food.” Neptune called. Bom stood up suddenly all fresh and fit.

“Yay! Shopping finally!” She stretched up and follows Neptune.

Dara is looking at the waters of the Owine Waterfall.

“Let’s go.” Jale called. Dara smiled and walked.

Jale looked back at the waterfall. He caught a flash of light inside.

His eyes widen but when he look back, it is gone.

Imagination... he thought. Hallucination probably.

 

 

Writer's Note:

New Updates! :)

Feel free to leave comments about the fanfic below, Thankss! (If for some reason i can't reply below, just ask me via twitter anytime!^^

AND Please Subscribe, it'll mean a lot to me!

Click here to subscribe to ILYBINAM!

Kamsahabnida! <3

 

Twitter: @ShikiHikaru

 

Love,

ShikiHikaru