INTRODUCTION

I love you baby I'm not a Monster

Annyeong! Thank you for reading my fanfic! I really appreciate it. Sorry the paragraph is kinda messy. I am going to modify it later at night. Thanks to my friend too for the change later.

*Note: If the paragraph hasn't been changed, my friend might be kinda busy.. So hang on! She'll change it ASAP! Thanks for your Understanding

Anyways, I have an IMPORTANT NOTE FOR READERS: The bigbang characters in the story will use a different name! Not gdragon! Not TOP, Not Seungri, Not Daesung! So let's start the introduction here ;D

Kwon Jiyong A.K.A G-Dragon - JUPITER JAIL (MONSTER) He is called Jupiter/Jale. He changed his name 'Jail' to 'Jale'. His age is 24 and born at 18th of August 1990. His rank is the second in command which is the top 1 best fighter in Vibe Clan, Assistant of Master Zachary, the member of the Deception Team and is Mistress Lee Chaerin's bodyguard. Overprotective and selfless to his love ones, Can be kind at once and evil at once. Dangerous, brave. strong-willed, stubborn, ambitious, mysterious, possessive, mature and aggresive.

Sandara Park - Usually called Dara. She is 22 years old and worked in a big company in Seoul. She was part of the management department. Born in Busan; South Korea 12th November 1992 but move to Seoul when she started high school. She is down to earth, humble, kindhearted, innocent and a natural beauty. She never date anyone.

Dong Young Bae A.K.A Taeyang - He is called Tae or usually Daddy. He is 24 years old and majored in Business Studies. Working in the same company as Dara and Bom they became close friends. He is born on 18th May 1990. His personality is kind, warmhearted, charming, shy, dependable, sweet and able to get along with. He had a crush on Dara for a long time but she is too naive to realize it.

Park Bom/ Bom - She is called by her usual name, Bommie or Bom. Her age is 22, same as Dara's. Born on 23rd of March 1992. Majored in magement and are work buddies with Tae and Dara. Sometimes she could be talkative or a gossip queen. Helpful and playful. However, can be lazy sometimes.

T.O.P/Choi Seung Hyun - NEPTUNE TIDE (MONSTER) His nickame is Tide, Nepti or Mister killer eyes. He is the third in command and the member of Deception Team. He is the Master's second assistant. He is a man of moods- can be silly, cool and serious but intelligent, manly and a great gentleman.

Seungri/ Lee Seung Hyun - SATURN VICTORY (MONSTER) His age is 20 and is the third best fighter in clan, also Lee Chaerin's bodyguard. He is silly, romantic at heart, Doesn't really put his effort into things and his sparkling smile may be decieving. A laid-back guy and popular with ladies.

Daesung - MERCURY DEATH (MONSTER) A timid and delicate looking man. Warm-hearted, dilligent. Acts cool but is sensitive on the inside. He is very considerate for his subordinates.

Ferociouso Chio - Called Ferocious or Ferociouso. His age is 25, born in the 1st of January 1989. He is the sixth best fighter in the clan and doesn't talk much. Obedient, respectful to the Master, dilligent, impressive, hard-working, cool and never loses his calm.

Master Zachary Carter Waschanes - The old mad scientist of Vibe Clan. He is in his seventies and his dreams are finding the Vierre key to unlock the Vierre door and form the Vibe Clan Worldwide, turning mundanes to monsters. His son, Afloure Carter Waschanes betrayed him as he is the one who build the door to seperate The Forbidden land from the island and Viewin.

Lee Chae Rin/ CL - The Mistress She is Master Zachary's favorite and only niece. She is cousins with Afloure and is deeply hurt by Afloure's betrayal. She is a strong and charming woman which captivated the fighter's heart. A fashionista who is deeply in love with Jupiter Jale- Kwon Jiyong.

Kris Wu Fan (Monster) The leader of Warp Clan, which are enemies with the Vibe Clan. He is young and used to be best buddies with Afloure. But unfortunately,  Afloure betrayed Kris and his other friends. Which causes Kris and his friends to blame Afloure's dad - Master Zach. He is strong and evil, seeking for revenge is his ultimate goal. His fighters are: Xiumin, Chen, Lay, Tao, Luhan, Sehun, Chanyeol, D.O, Baekhyun, Suho, Kai, Minzy, etc.

So here are the important characters guys! ^_^~. I'm sorry for making bigbang's name complicated. But I assure you, you will get use to it.

Just think like this: JUPITER JALE - JALE STARTS WITH J- which is closely related to Jiyong.

NEPTUNE TIDE- TIDE STARTS WITH T -which is similar to Top/ Tabi.

SATURN VICTORY- I'M SURE ITS EASY.. BECAUSE OF VICTORY :3

MERCURY DEATH- DEATH STARTS WITH D- close to Dae!

So here! Sorry for making it difficult. But in the end, they will get their real names! :) Thank you for reading, I started my fanfic around April or June and now my story is already far :) I will update regularly. Anyways, my twitter is ShikiHikaru :) ty!

 

 

 

 

 

Writer's Note:

So, this is not actually chapter 2.. But i feel like intoducing the characters so yeahh.. Thanks for reading this anyways.. Will update the third chapter ASAP! Wait for it!

 

Please leave comments below!

AND Subscribe to ILYBINAM! Thankss!

Click Here to subscribe!

감사합니다! <3

 

Twitter: @ShikiHikaru <--- Follow! (:

 

Love, 

ShikiHikaru