TRUE SUSPICIONS

I love you baby I'm not a Monster

"I'm a monster."

 

The room was bath in awkward silence. But their jaws are all wide open.

Neptune closes his eyes. Damn it.

Jale and Neptune knew what's gonna happen next. They will certainly freak out.

 

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAH what kind of joke is that jale? That's such a lame joke, right Dara?" Bommie laughed, holding her stomach.

Tears sprout out of Dara's eyes. She also laughed too hard.

"Yeah Bom. Jale.. You want us to be scared so you pull these kind of pranks to us huh?"

 

The two girls laughed and laughed.

The two boys are dumbfounded. The girls thought they're joking?!

 

"Aigooo! Who would even believe that!" Bom laughed and rolled to the floor.

"Monsters... Hhahahahaha." Dara laughed again.

The two girls stop laughing as they saw the two guys looking at them with serious expression.

"What? You mean you guys are monsters? PUHAHAHAH CHEYYY NO WAY LAH! THAT IS SUPER UNBELIEVABLE."

"Bom why are you suddenly speaking in Singaporean accent?"

"Right." Bom laughed. "I don't know.."

 

"What's singaporean accent?" Jale asked. Top peered in curious too.

"Uh.. You guys don't know? Singapore? Singapore the island..."

"Ah that.. Of course we know." Jale lied. "i'm just kidding."

 

Jale suddenly remembered the past system that he build in the lab. It must have finished already.

He glanced at the watch on his hand.

 

"Anyways.. Why do monsters have blue blood and red blood at the same time?" Dara asked.

Neptune and Jale immediately looked at her.

"You've seen before." Neptune said

"Yeah.. Jale fought those monsters." Dara pointed out.

"Well yeah. They are composed of that way. They have two colours."

"That's amazing." Bom cried out. "Imagine my blood with rainbow colours."

Neptune rolled his eyes. Dara laughed at Neptune's reaction.

 

"Let's go to sleep now. We can search for the key tomorrow." Jale said.

Jale walked ahead totally forgetting about the blood that seeps through his white singlet. The blood no longer flows but it is visible.

 

The three looked at Jale with their jaws wide open.

Their eyes widened.

"Jale..." Dara called.

 

Jale turned around and saw the three of them with horrible expressions on their faces.

"What is it?"

Bom pointed out, her hand shaking.

"Why are you bleeding?" Dara asked.

"Not that Dara! Why is the colour of the blood blue?!"

 

. Jale cursed inside.

 

Neptune shake his head.

"It's not that Bom..."

"THAT IS CLEARLY BLUE FOR GODS SAKE. YOU THINK I'M BLIND!" Bom shouted frantically.

Dara couldn't stop looking at him.

Her breathing quickened.

 

Jale chuckled. The three of them looked at him with surprise.

"That's not my blood. It's the monsters I fought with. I think I don't wash it cleanly enough." He chuckled.

"Besides there's no way my blood is blue. It's red."

 

Neptune swallowed and exhaled feeling relief.

Bom and Dara laughed.

"Oooh." They chuckled.

"Let's sleep now. Tomorrow morning we will work our off and find the key."

"You know.. guys.. what if we never find the key?"

The three of them turned to look at Dara.

"Maybe we will never find them at all.. forever."

Neptune and Jale frozed.

"Why? Are you losing hope, Daraling?" Jale pat her head softly.

"I'm just wondering.." She grimaced.

"Well we have to find them. no matter what." Jale smiled and the four of them crept to bed saying goodnights.

 

3:30AM

Jale was standing in the meadow fields. All around him are only the grasses and above him is the huge blue sky. It was cloudy with no sunshine.

No birds passed. Not even the sound of a wind.

He looked down and saw the gun he is holding. It is an expensive gun only used by the armed proffesionalists.

He could hear faint breathing and footsteps behind him. He spun around, raising his arms and point the gun.

But no one was there.

He didn't understand who he is threatening to kill? Is he running away from something and trying to protect himself from something?

He slowly turn around and saw Dara eighty feet away from him.

His eyes widen.

She was wearing a wedding dress. Similar to what she wore during the marriage with Kris.

Her hair is neatly bunned and several curls are left beside her ears.

She is just so insanely beautiful.

 

But there's just one problem.  

 

He squinted and saw both of her hands.

Her right hand has the same brand of gun that he was holding.

While her left was the small dagger, the one he gave to her months ago. The dagger with the unique design that he thought fits her perfectly.

 

He stepped forward, wanting to see her closer look.

The more step he took, the more he felt into her. The more she looks beautiful. Each step seems so tempting yet.. dangerous.

 

He stopped at his ninth step. He frozed. That is not Dara's usual expression. It is her but she is glaring furiously at him.

Her expression is like how humans would express and react around monsters like him.

He knew that look very well.

The look of wanting to kill, destroy and do whatever it takes for him to vanish and be non-existent in this planet.

 

As he wanted to take his tenth step, he stop dead on his tracks when he saw Dara raising her hands, pointing the cold gun at him.

He didn't know what to do.

He couldn't talk.

 

"What the hell are you doing?! Kill her!! Destroy her!!"

Jale inclined his head and saw Master with the other monsters cheering beside him.

They are full of weapons but they want him to be the one to kill her.

"JALE! KILL HER!!"

 

He grew weak on his knees. His vision became blurry with tears.

He can't.. no matter what.. he can't do it.

Ask him to go to hell and back and fro he will still be willing to do that.

But see Dara died right in front of him? And to kill her with his own hands?

Is super un-fcking-believable.

And impossible.

 

"JALE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! KILL HER."

 

He raised his hands. His hands are shaking wildly. His tears streamed down his cheeks.

He never cried like this before..

Only she can make him cry.

They are both pointing guns at each other yet no sign of pulling the trigger until..

 

Dara smirked at Jale who is crying.

She looked like she is laughing at him. He grown weaker and weaker. His whole body is trembling and his heart is beating so wildly.

He dropped the gun to the grass. He close his eyes.

"I'm all yours." He surrendered as he stare at the gorgeous girl in front of him.

 

Zach and the other monsters are shouting with thunders and they are furious at his actions.

 

Dara smirked smugly.

She pulled the trigger.

 

The bullet speeds fast and pierced right into his heart.

 

He could feel the pain. It's very painful. He growled and blue blood flowed heavily.

It was so painful his sharp claws are scratching the soils.

His fangs appeared and his eyes change into red colour.

 

"Killing you would be the best thing I ever did." She smiled and bent over to Jale.

Dara caress his blonde hair softly like trying to tame a hungry beast.

Jale weakened. He saw her pretty face and he wants to touch her.

 

"But you're a disgusting beast and I can't let monsters live in this world. So I must kill you, monster." She said coldly. She no longer acknowledge him as Jupiter Jale but monster.

 

She put the dagger to his hand.

"Keep that. I won't ever love you because you are a monster."

 

"I-I..." His voice is so weak it felt faint. "I l-love you b-aby i'm not a m-m... monster."

 

"What? Repeat that." She grinned slyly.

 

"I - I love you baby.. I'm not a monster.." He said it loud, fighting the cracks of his voice.

 

She bent down closer and whispered in his wolf-like ears.

"Please say it again to me."

 

He swallowed.

"I love you baby I'm not a monster."

 

She puts the gun to the side of his head and pull the trigger.

BANG.

 

04:00am

 

Jale woke up in surprise. He was sweating like crazy and he clutched his hand on his chest. No blue blood. Not killed.

He looked at Dara who is sleeping peacefully beside him. He heaved a sigh.

He looked at Neptune and Bom who are still fast asleep too.

He check his digital watch.

He thought about this Past Generator and he got up from bed.

He need to know about his pasts.

He need to know whether Vibe Clan or Warp clan is his enemy.

He needs to know who's side he is with.

Everything single thing.

 

He put on his cape and quietly open the window.

Neptune woke up.

"Jale?" he turned and saw Jale, climbing the window.

"You're awake?" Jale grinned.

"Yeah. Heard the squeaky sound of the window you're opening." He pinch his ears.

"Anyway where are you going?" He asked.

"My house. I'll be back soon. If they woke up, make up something.."

"Alright." Neptune smiled. "Bye."

"Adios." Jale leapt out of the window and ran away.

 

Neptune sighed as he was about to go back to sleep.

"Where is Jale going?"

"UWAH!" Neptune yelled in surprise. "You're awake."

"Yeah, I heard your conversation with Jale earlier." Bom's face is expressionless.

"Why does Jale have to lie? He told you to cover up something right?"

Neptune grew silent.

"Are you guys hiding something from us?" Bom asked, straightening herself up from bed.

"How could you be awake? It's four am in the morning." Neptune said.

"Don't dodge my question, Tide." Bom frowned.

"......" Neptune stayed silent.

"What is Jupiter Jale doing in his own house?"

"....." Neptune isn't sure why Jupiter is going back to his house either.

"Answer me Tide!!" she shrieked.

Neptune put his hands on Bom's mouth and point at Dara.

"Sssssh! You'll wake her up!"

"Jale is hiding something from Dara. Why? What is he hiding?" She frowned at him.

"... I- I don't know.."

"You liar!" She punch his arms and walk up from her bed.

"Hey! Where are you going Bom?" Neptune grabbed her hands, stopping her from walking away.

"I'm going to find Jale and talk to him myself." She said with determination.

"But.. this is dangerous. You can talk to him when he gets home! Besides he lied because he didn't want to make you guys worried." Neptune tried to act more gentle.

"Right.. as if I'm gonna believe you again." she kicked Neptune's leg and walk out of the room.

Neptune grumbled in pain, clutching his left leg.

"Bom! Wait!"

They walk out of the room, leaving the sleeping Dara.

 

Neptune catch up with her in the living room.

"Bom please listen to me. You cannot go to his house."

Bom turn to face him.

"Why? Tell me why Neptune? Give me a reason why?"

Neptune scratched his forehead.

"B-because... its dangerous.."

"Well your argument is invalid! And besides who are you to not let me go ?"

"I'm here because I'm concern of your safety. Stop being stubborn!" Neptune held her arms.

Bom rolled her eyes and walked away from Neptune.

"I swear if you walk one more step, I'm going to-"

"You're going to what?! Huh?!"

Neptune turned weak.

"I-I'm going to.."

Bom folded his arms and groaned.

"You know what?! If you don't let me go, I'm gonna be so fed up and leave you here alone. I'm already suspicious with you and Jale. If you don't let me go, I swear to god I'm going to take Dara with me and leave you guys here! We are not going to see each other again! We are not going to talk! We are not going to smile! We are not going to meet at all! Ever again! So you better accompany me to Jale's house and led the way or I'm going to cut all the four of our friendship and...relationship!" She screamed.

Neptune stood frozen.

Damn he is not good fighting with women.

"...." Neptune looked down on the ground. "I swear you're not gonna like it."

"What?" Bom said.

"Are you sure you want to go? I'm so going to be killed by Jale."

"YES! THANK YOU THANK YOU!" She squeaked. "Don't worry, I'm going to defend you."

"No you don't understand. You're not going to defend me."

"Huh?"

"We'll see later. I'm going to show you who i really am but i just want to beg one thing.. when you know the real me, please don't leave me."

Bom looked at him confusedly.

"Okay let's go. Lock all the doors and windows. We can't leave them unlock because Dara is still asleep."

"Right." Bom locked everything up and walked away with Neptune out of their house."

 

 

Jale claim the bottle of the Past as he put the contents to his mouth.

It was a light blue colour.

He drank it all and the liquid burns deep down in his throat.

His eyes turn hazy and blur and his mind goes dizzy.

He dropped down to the floor, the glass on his hands fell and broke into tiny splinters of glass.

 

**

He saw a big mansion right in front of him.

Everything in the mansion was luxurious. They were maids and butlers all around.

"Good morning, Master." One of the maids cleaning the stairwells greeted a small young boy.

"Have a great holiday in Viewin!" The maids cheered.

The little boy didn't say anything. He nod his head and head down the stairwell with a young butler beside him.

The little boy had dark brown eyes and his hair was a darker shade of brown. He is cute as he was pulling the luggage down with all his might.

 

Stood below the stairwell is the husband and wife. The husband had black sapphire hair with a little mustache above his lips. He is wearing thin glasses and his nose is quite crooked. He is wearing a business suit that looked very high class and is only used by elites.

He was frowning.

 

Beside him was a gorgeous young woman in her thirties. She had light brown hair, sharp cat-eyes, bushy eyebrows and a lanky body.

She had on a red lipstick and a sweet smile. Different from the husband's expression.

 

"Jiyong.. dear.. hahaha.." she giggled. "You don't have to carry the luggage. Let Chanhyuk carry it."

The little boy name Jiyong looked up at her mother then to the butler on his right side. The butler name Chanhyuk smiled at him and help him carry the luggage.

 

While Jiyong's father ignored him and went ahead.. Jiyong's mother and butler help Jiyong and walked beside him to their private jet.

 

"Mom.. When will we arrive?" The little boy played with the rabbit plushie on his hands.

"Very soon, Dear. Very soon."

 

Little Jiyong looked at the passport on his hand.

He looked at his name and picture.

Kwon Jiyong.

**

 

Jupiter Jale knelt down on the floor in pain. He clutched his head. Its pain felt like its going to rip his head into four.

Kwon Jiyong.

It's his name.

 

**

"Dear, mom and dad are going for a business trip outside the hotel. You can ask Chanhyuk to take you anywhere but not too far from the hotel okay."

"Okay." Jiyong mumbled and Soji bowed at the her.

 

The next scene Jiyong could hear people in the lounge talking about rumours.

"Yeah.. People say there is a forbidden land somewhere here. And there are strange things inside!"

"Yeah! But I'm scared to go there."

"Idiot. You need to have a key to get there. It's only for special people."

 

"I wonder if I'm special." Jiyong murmured.

"What is it, Master Kwon?"

"Nothing. Can we get out of here and go to the forbidden land?"

"What forbidden land?" Chanhyuk asked dumbfounded.

"C'mon!" Jiyong ran as fast as he can with Chanhyuk rushing up to him.

 

Jiyong and his butler boarded a yellow taxi and arrived at Owine Waterfall.

"Wow it's beautiful, Master Kwon but I think we should get back to the hotel."

"Inside is the forbidden land."

 

Jiyong turned and saw the taxi driver looking at him from the rearview mirror.

"They say it requires a special key to go inside. If you don't have the key, you can't go inside."

"Where can I find the key?" Jiyong asked seriously.

"That's the thing. We don't know. If you're lucky, it may end up in your hands but that key is very rare boy."

"I see." Jiyong said.

"I have to go here again once I find the key." He promised to himself.

 

"What are you talking about Master?" Chanhyuk asked concern about the little boy.

"I have to know what's inside." he murmured. "I'm gonna come here once i find the key."

"But Master-"

"And nothing's gonna stop me."

**

 

Jale lied on the floor. His eyes felt blinded by the light.

He knew the headache is becoming worse. But he didn't care. He needs to dig into his past to find out more.

 

**

The next scene.. He saw Jiyong back in the mansion. He was in a big room. Inside was a king-size bed with blue mattresses. Beside the bed was a huge bookshelf filled with business and finance books.

The posters on his walls are all business related. About the economy of the country and how to manage a business well.

 

Jiyong is reading a book. Not a business related book. But he is reading a physics book.

The door made a sound and Jiyong quickly slide his book beneath the bed.

 

His dad entered the room with a scary-looking expression.

"What are you doing?"

 

"I... Nothing." Jiyong said.

"You're lying. Naughty boys should be punished." His dad raised a long belt.

 

Jiyong braces for the impact. But it never came instead his dad went closer and bent down, peeping under his bed.

He took out the physics book under the bed.

 

"Why is this trash here?!" he thundered. He picked up the book with two fingers and treat it like a filthy thing.

"I.. I want to read them." Jiyong said bravely.

"I have filled all your bookshelves with these business books and you're buying your own books?! Not to imagine these science piece of trash?!"

 

"It's not trash! I love science and technologies."

 

"How dare you speak back at me?!" He slapped him on the cheek and he tumbled down to the floor. He could hear ringing sounds from his ears. There was a red hand-mark on his cheek.

"I've taught you a lot of this because I want you to inherit my business! Not be some stupid geek?!"

 

Jiyong stood up with trembled knees.

"It's not stupid geek! I want to be a scientist! I want to be an inventor! You can't control me!"

 

Jiyong's dad raises his belt and punch it in the air as it hit Jiyong's skin. His head, His arms, his shoulders, his body, his legs.

They all leave red marks.

And it's stinging like .

Jiyong was screaming and crying because of the pain.

"You will be my sucessor! You listen! i am going to control you!"

 

As he was about to hit Jiyong again.

His butler came rushing to the room with Jiyong's mom.

"Stop that Won Yong!"

She hugged Jiyong and instead she was the one to got hit.

 

"Get out of my way, Soo Ha!"

"Stop it already! I'm begging you! You're killing our child!" Tears streamed down her face.

 

"Hmph. You're lucky you bastard." He threw the belt away and walk away from the crying Jiyong and his mother.

"I'm sorry dear... I'm sorry.." His mother apologizes and embraced him deeply.

**

 

His sharp claws raked to the floor. Jupiter Jale can no longer stand it.

His red eyes turn bloody red every minute and his skin turns pale.

 

**

Jiyong escaped from Chanhyuk as they are playing hide and seek. The truth is Jiyong wanted to go outside and play but Chanhyuk was warned that there are many kidnappings lately.

So they prevent Jiyong from playing outside.

 

Jiyong escaped and ran as fast as he could down to the nearest park.

The park was empty with no people around because the sky is getting darker and raindrops have appeared from the sky, dropping to Jiyong's cheeks and hair.

"Huh. What kidnappings? Bull." He said to himself and laughed as he went to the park.

 

He was about to play the slide when he saw a girl with brown hair climbing a tree.

She was wearing a school uniform.

Her hair was tied in two with a bunny rubber band. He thought it was cute.

But why is she climbing a tree?

He looked and saw a cat perched up high on the tree.

Oh.. so she wants to save the cat?

He found her actions more cuter.

 

"Hey!" He called out.

 

The little girl inclined her head and looked at him.

He could see her face. She had big eyes and white skin.

She is very pretty. In fact, very pretty that he was mesmerized.

 

"Ah..." Her leg slipped from the tree and she shrieked.

Jiyong quickly ran and tried to catch her but she fell on top of him.

 

"Ouch." He mumbled.

The little girl looked at him.

"Hey. Mind getting off? It hurts." Jale said.

"Oh! I'm sorry." She apologizes and straightened herself up.

"Are you stupid? Are you trying to get yourself killed?"

"Why are you so rude?!" The girl yelled.

 

"Master!!" Chanhyuk called.

He catched up and saw a girl beside Master Kwon.

He bowed. "Hello."

"Umm.. hello." The girl looked at the butler in confusion.

"Master, are you okay? You should not left the house! We caught you in our security cameras."

"Yeah whatever. Let's go back anyway." Jiyong said.

 

"Wait!" The girl called out.

"What? Need my help?" Jiyong smirked.

"The cat right?" He asked.

"Uh.. Yes.." she said. " Can you help me with my cat?"

"Chanhyuk please help the girl." Jiyong said.

 

Chanhyuk smiled and bowed as he climbed up the tree.

Rain had started to pour down heavily.

 

"Next time don't get yourself killed anymore." He said.

"Yeah.. Thanks.." She said.

"I thought you're rude at first but you're actually kind." She uttered.

"What?" He faced her.

"Nothing."

"Are you okay? Not hurt anywhere right?" He checked her hands but he saw a gash of blood near her cheeks.

"You're bleeding."

"It's painful." She touch her cheeks.

"I hit the branch when I'm at the top of the tree."

"You idiot." He groaned.

"What?!!"

He moved closer and kiss her cheek.

"There. I hope it heals."

The girl blushes.

He looked at her school uniform which had her name tag.

Sandara Park.

 

"Here."

Chanhyuk had climb down the tree and gave her the cat.

"Thank you! Thank you!" She bowed and gave a kiss to her cat.

"Anyways, Master Kwon let's head back home now."

"Alright. Bye Sandara Park."

"Wait! What is your name?!"

 

He turned to face her but he felt his body became weak.

His lips became pale and he fainted.

"Master! Master!"

The girl ran up beside him.

"Hey! Wake up!"

"I'm sorry little girl. I'm going to bring him back home. Please go home or else you'll end up sick like him too."

Chanhyuk swooped the poor Jiyong up his arms and left Sandara Park there.

**

 

The pain slightly reduced.

He coughed.

Dara.. Dara is his first love.

He knew Dara before..

 

The doors of the lab open. Neptune and Bom went inside.

"Jale!" Neptune shouted.

Bom walked inside looking at all the strange equipment on the desks.

She was about to turn left when she looked at Jale in the corner crouching weakly.

Not just that.. But he has claws... His body is so pale that its obviously not human pale. He had fangs instead of normal teeth.

His eyes met Bom's.

The colour of his eyes are darker red than usual.

Her scream pierced the night.

 

 

Writer's Note:

New Updates! :)

Feel free to leave comments about the fanfic below, Thankss! If for some reason i can't reply below, just ask me via twitter anytime!^^

AND Please Subscribe, it'll mean a lot to me!

Click here to subscribe to ILYBINAM!

Kamsahabnida! <3

 

Twitter: @ShikiHikaru

 

Love,

ShikiHikaru