ESCAPADE

I love you baby I'm not a Monster

It was 3AM and Dara is asleep beside Jale. Their hands are intertwining together in a warm covet way. Everyone is asleep in the castle and only some of the guards are busy protecting the front, side and the back gates.

Jale was half awake- half unconscious. He could feel things. He could feel the warmth on his right hand. The soft skin that he usually hold. Dara's. He usually would trace little circles on her palm. Rubbing them softly and gently. 

He tried to move his fingers from his left hand little by little. Not wanting to wake his girl up. He could hear her peaceful breathing and he knew she if fast asleep and she must be super tired. 

"........." His fingers move little by little and he can grip the side of the warp bed.

Just a little more.. he thought

He tried to rise from bed. It seems possible but how come it is so hard to perform it? It felt as if there is this giant creature sitting on top of him. He can't move his body. He cursed and tried again.

***

 

"What happened?" Chaerin asked as soon as Master Zach burst into the hospital wing. She gave a loud gasp as she saw her uncle's left eye. 

"Oh my god! Uncle... Are you alright?! BI!! Mino!! Heal him! Anyone!" She calls the team of paramedics, rushing around the room. The team of paramedics quickly set their necesitties and Lalice the nurse help the Master to lay on bed. The master moaned and growled so loud, clutching his eye in pain.

"Please hold my hand for a moment, Master." Lalice instructs the Master and he gripped her hand tightly.

Lalice could feel his fingernails itching and digging into her palm, trying to fight through the pain as the team of paramedics put some liquid into his eye. 

Leehi- the other nurse helps to close the curtains and Chaerin sighed as she saw the green curtains closing her view. She turn back towards Saturn. 

Ferociouso walk into the hospital wing. His face is scary today and Chaerin wonders why. Who attacked her uncle?

She immediately stood up from the chair and darted towards him.

"What happened?" She whispered, touching his arm lightly drawing attention. 

Ferociouso glared. "Your son of a b*tch bodyguard betrayed us."

Chaerin couldn't process the information to her head. It took her a minute to set everything upright. 

"Wait a minute.... You're saying.. Solar.. did... my uncle?" Her heart pounded. 

Ferociouso nodded his head before sitting on the chair next to Chaerin. 

"H-how did it happened?" She bent down and looked at him. He frowned. 

"It happened earlier. Solar was forced to torture Fantasia. He stuck a few needles to her arms and legs. But he couldn't f*king stab it to her eyes! What a fool." He mocked him but Chaerin felt more surprise. 

Solar can't harm a girl? For once, she thought he was cruel but.. he actually have a kind side too.

"Instead that fool stab it to the Master's eye. We tried to shoot him but he escaped quickly from the back gates. We sent some couple of guards to hunt him down and have him killed. But so far... no news." 

Chaerin released a huge air of breath that she had not even realized she was holding. 

"What happened to Fantasia?" She asked. She knew the answer but..

"Dead obviously. We burned her alive." He replied.

Chaerin exhaled.

"Why do we have to kill her?" She asked. 

Ferociouso's eyes snapped to her. 

"Mistress! She almost killed you! She should be eliminated! And here you are saying you don't want her-"

"But isn't there any other options besides killing?! Over all these years there are more than eighty of our people eliminated. Why eliminate?" She asked. 

"You listen!" Ferociouso pointed his finger at her. He lose his temper and he hissed at her. "I listen to your uncle. every of his commands and wishes.. I grant them! Soon.. I'm gonna be your uncle's favorite. Your uncle wants them killed to protect this clan. We eliminate so tht we won't risk our lives! You get it?!" He coldly spit it out an Chaerin could feel her heart hammering faster. 

"Hey don't talk to the Mistress like that." Leehi who happened to walk by stopped him. 

"None of your business." Ferociouso snapped.

Leehi walked closer to Ferociouso and checked his face. "You have an injury on your forehead." She touched his face with care.

Ferociouso looked to the mirror beside him and sure enough his forehead is oozing with a little blood. 

"Let met take care of that." Leehi said. 

"No need." He pushed her hand away but Chaerin saw it. She saw the little blush on his cheeks as he push her hand away. He likes her..

From her sources.. Leehi is sixteen and Ferociouso is twenty three.. a pretty huge actually..

"Please let me take care of that. It will just take a few minutes. I assure you." Leehi convinced him again and she started to go get some equipments.

He threw his gaze elsewhere and sat on the bed.

"Fine." He grumbled sitting on the edge of the bed.

Chaerin crossed her arms and she smirked.

"I never knew a serious guy like you could fall in love too." 

"What?" One of his eyebrow rises up.

"You like her." Chaerin repeated.

"Funny." 

"Duh it's obvious." 

"Ridiculous." 

"Ridiculously true.."

"Shut up."

***

"Sir we found an unconscious body in the woods."

"A male? Female?"

"It's a male sir." Said Zero. He is reporting to Sir Kris immediately when he coincidentally step on the muddy ground.

"Are you positive it isn't a trap?"

"Yes I am positive Sir. He is injured. He was shot in the arm and arrows are striked to his legs. Poison arrows sir."

"Do you recognise who he is?"

"I'm not too sure Sir but I think I've seen him once when we attacked the Vibe Clan."

"Then bring him to me."

***

"What?!" Neptune's jaw dropped to the ground. "Solar Tomb?!" He squeaked.

"Yes. He is severely injured. Minzy is taking care of him right now." Kris said.

Neptune tried to twist his head but everything dazzles him.

"How could this happened? He was the Master's-"

"We're still investigating on that. We also have to wait until he is fully healed. We can ask what happen."

"....." Neptune sighed.

"He was shot in the arm. A D37X gun and two poison arrows on his thigh and leg."

"I don't get it... He is the best fighter after Jale and I escaped out-"

"Let's train" Kris said.

"Now?" Neptune asked, feeling a tad surprised.

"Well duh?" Kris showed his sarcastic eyebrows and they walked away to the training room.

***

Bom and Dara are both in the dining room. Bom had a difficult time trying to drag Dara out to eat since she always take care of Jale. She felt sorry that Dara always drain all her energy o cry, worry and take care of Jale. Her best friend's condition looks bad. Puffy tired eyes and she even lose weight..

"Dara" Bom called. 

Dara slowly glanced at her.

Damn.. her eyes are so full of sorrow..

"It's okay. I mean.. Jale.. I believe he will wake up."

"....." Dara just nodded silently while looking at her beef katsu meal on the table.

"Yah.. C'mon eat." Bom push the plate closer to her.

But all Dara felt was.. pain.  She doesn't have apetite and all she could think is the man in the hospital wing right now.

Suddenly heavy and quick footsteps echoed to the dining room. The girls spot Neptune who is breathing heavily on the other end of the room.

Bom stood up.

"What's the matter?" Bom asked feeling a bit anxious.

"Dara... huh.. hh..." He heaved another sigh. "Jale..."

Dara's eyes immediately go wide like saucers and she sprinted away from the dining room.

"What happened?" Bom asked. 

"Jale woke up."

"Oh my gosh! That's good news! Finally my friend won't be a walking zombie anymore!" Bom hugged Neptune and smiled. Neptune smiled and hugged her back. 

"But there's one more thing I have to tell you.."

Bom looked at him. "what is it?"

"We found Taeyang. He is injured and he woke up the exact same time as Jale did. They're both in the hospital wing."

**********

Writer's note:

I'm sorry for the long updates guys! T_T I had finally enter college and i got a hell load of assignments x_x But I finally have my holiday now and I will update as fast as I can x)

Please leave comments about the fanfic below ^^ and please subscribe! It will mean a lot to me :D

Twitter: ShikiHikaru

Love,

ShikiHikaru