GIRL'S DAY

I love you baby I'm not a Monster

The four have woke up and are sitting on the couch together. Jale is sipping his routine coffee. Neptune is reading The Harry Potter Book. Bom is talking with Dara.

Neptune and Jale looked at each other.

They knew that today they gotta go for Waress Practice. The Waress Practice will begin in about an hour.

 

Jale nod his head. “Dara, Bom. Neptune and me are going to search some things in the abandon market okay?”

“Huh?” Dara and Bom looked at them.

“Well both you girls can enjoy some girl’s thing together. Let’s just called it a Girl’s day for today.” Neptune smiled.

“Okay. We’ll stay then,” Bom beamed and Dara smiled.

“By the way... do you know that...tomorrow  is Valentine’s day?” Jale called out to the girls.

The girls looked at each other in total confusion. “Huh? I thought Valentine’s day had passed? I mean it’s during 14th of February right?”

“In Viewin, they celebrated Valentine’s day in the beginning of April. Which is tomorrow. So...” Jale walked towards Dara and gave a peck to her forehead.

“I’ll be waiting for your chocolate, Daraling.” He smirked as Dara blushed.

“Omg really? Let’s bake cakes!” Bom beamed.

 

Neptune and Jale wave goodbye at the girls as they hopped onto Jale’s motorbike.

“That is such a cool excuse.” Neptune laughed. Jale chuckled.

“If the girls knew I’m lying, they will seriously fry my .”

“That will keep them busy and happy. So that’s great.” Neptune said.

They made their way to the Vibe Castle.

 

**

 

“Today is the Waress Practice again. We are very fortunate to have Jupiter Jale and Neptune Tide making way from their busy schedules to join us for our practice.” Vaigo declared.

Titanium Severewane is usually the one who speaks in front of the battle ring. But now, he is gone. Vaigo is the one who replaced him.

“For the first round, we will have... Neptune Tide and Scalise!”

The crowds became rowdy. Nearly everyone was shouting Neptune’s name. Jupiter looked at the Master who was eyeing him as The Master smirked. Solar Tomb is sitting beside him.

“I wish all the best for the both of you. For this round, no weapons are allowed.” Mr Zach’s rough voice boomed.

The bell chimed.

Neptune and Scalise stood on the rink.. in opposite sections.

“Ugh.. do we have to do this?” Scalise groaned exchanging smiles with Neptune.

“It’s so unusual to have close friends in a Waress battle huh?” Neptune raised his eyebrows.

“Well let’s just both fight our best.” Scalise grinned.

 

Scalise took of his cloak, his topless body exposed. Neptune did not take off his cloak. He still had his clothes on everything. He did not like the idea of taking off his clothes. That is why he never take off his cloak in fights. No one has ever seen his exposed body before, not even Jale.

Scalise bent his legs a bit, both his hands prepared. Neptune followed and did the same.

Scalise gave a jab to his throat but before he could reach it, Neptune kicked him in the shin and hit him with his own head. Scalise backed away a bit and cringed in pain. Neptune then swung and gave an uppercut but missed. Scalise picked his leg up and swung Neptune but Neptune has his hands on Scalise’s neck, strangling him.

Neptune could feel his throat burning, he felt thirsty.

 

The bell chimed.

Both of them returned back to their seats.

Scalise was given some water, he drank it then spit blood out to the floor.

Neptune drank the cold mineral water then pour it to his hair. He love the freshening feeling that cold water poured to his head.

It felt like he is back alive again from a dead comatose.

 

The bell chimed.

The two rise to their feet. They stood closer as Scalise try to swing his arm to gave a punch to Neptune’s face but Neptune did it quicker as he punch Scalise in the face. Blood oozed out from Scalise’s nose. Scalise coughed and spit more blood.

“Dude, I’m sorry.” Neptune whispered.

“Chillax. No worries.” Scalise grinned, his bloody red lips shimmering.

Scalise kicked Neptune in the chin and Neptune almost dropped to the floor.

 

“ Do you love me?”

 

His vision blurred a bit. The lights on top of the ceiling blared so much light that he thought he may be blind like those three blind mice.

His hearing faded away a bit. He could feel all the energy in his body stopped working. His body weakened.. What’s happening? He thought..

His mind found itself to the words she uttered.

 

“Do you love me?”

“Do you love me?”

“Do you love me, Neptune?”

 

*Flashback

 

“Do you love me?” She asked, her big dolly eyes looking at his y eyes.

“I...” He felt his body temperature rises. Even more worse than usual.

“Do you love me, Neptune?”

He turned stiff. Did he love her? Is all these weird feelings called love?

“Neptune.. answer me..” Her sad eyes came closer to his face.

He became nervous as he thought she is going to kiss him.

“Neptune.. answer me...”

 

*END OF FLASHBACK.

 

“Neptune! Answer me! Neptune!”

He blink and tried to squint his eyes. But they turn into multiple lights of red, blue black.... His head throbbed wildly. He could not move.

“Neptune! Answer me!”

He could hear Scalise’s screams.. At first he thought it was Bom.

He could hear the background of people shouting telling to call the nurse or doctors. 

“Send him to the wing!” Zach shouted.

They took Neptune’s body away from the battle ring.

 

Jale looked at the scene horrifically. Is his friend sick?

 

“We will still continue the Waress Practice. Doctor Hara will tell us regarding his condition later.”

The monsters went back to their seats after witnessing the scene.

It’s just ridiculous to them. And they know that Neptune is sick.

Because there’s no way Scalise kicked him in the chin and Neptune could just fall down and lay on the floor unconscious.

 

“Now, the second round will be Solar and Mercury.” Zach smiled.

Mercury who was sitting a few seats beside Jale looked at Solar who was sitting beside Master Zach.

“Good luck.” Jale said. Mercury beamed and walked towards the center of the battle ring.

The bell chimed.

Solar and Mercury are looking at each other, like predators and preys.

Mercury who was the first to strike almost punch Solar in the gut but Solar bent down and kicked his leg. Mercury fell but rise again. Mercury dodged from Solar’s powerful attacks. Uppercuts, side kicks and other mixed martial art movements.

But Mercury has to admit that Solar is really a quick learner. He had improved a lot with just certain trainings with the professionalists.

 

The bell chimed as Solar is able to give a punch to Mercury’s head.

Mercury walked back to the opposite end as Saturn gave him vitamin water. Solar was given a white towel by Vaigo to wipe his sweat. He drank some water before proceeding to fight.

 

The bell chimed once more.

Solar gave a kick to Mercury’s chest. Mercury dropped down and Solar got his chance to put his body on top of Mercury, preventing him from rising.

He grabbed Mercury’s head and flunked it to the ground then they had leg battles and he once more strangle Mercury’s neck.

Jale looked at the Master once more.

The Master is grinning widely at the whole scene and he gave a smirk to Jupiter.

Jale glared. He felt like he was being threatened by the Master.

 

The bell chimed.

 

“And we have the winner~! SOLAR TOMB! LET’S GIVE HIM A ROUND OF APPLAUSEEE!”

The monsters became rowdy as Solar went to them. They gave brofists and pats on the back.

 

“For the third round, I want..” The Master is looking at Jale intently then he sees.. Saturn who is talking with Mercury while walking to accompany Mercury to the wing to cure his injuries.

 

“I want Saturn Victory and Jupiter Jale in the ring. Now.”

 

Chaerin turned to his uncle.

“Uncle! Please.. Jale is surely going to-“

“Chaerin, in your seat now!”

Chaerin had no choice but to obey his uncle.

 

Saturn turned back. Mercury mouthed that it’s okay to leave him alone. So Saturn went to the battle rink with Jale.

“I can’t fight with you.” Saturn grimaced while chuckling. Jale grinned.

“We’ll have to try.” He whispered.

 

Saturn and Jale drew closer to the center. Saturn began with three strikes blowing towards Jale. Jale dodged each of them, swinging his foot to kick Saturn in the head.

Saturn saw Chaerin who is anxiously watching him. Her concerned eyes really worries him a lot and it’s really bothering him.

After a series of punches that Jale protrude, Saturn had a bloody nose.

 

The bell chimed.

 

“Uncle. Stop this. Saturn is bleeding.” Chaerin begged her uncle.

“No way, Chaerin. Vaigo, her to her room.” The Master ordered Vaigo as he took Chaerin’s hand.

Chaerin pushed his hand away.

"But uncle!" Chaerin shouted, pulling away from Ferociouso.

"Take her away." Zach commanded without looking at the both of them.

Jale land another punch to Saturn's left cheek. Blood flow from Saturn's nose again.

"I won't let Saturn suffer anymore!" She snapped and rush up to the battle ring. Ferociouso tried to catch up but slows down as he saw the mistress talking to Saturn.

 

Chaerin was hugging him there while sobbing. Everybody frozed in silence and look at the couple.

Solar approached Zach and grimaced. "There's no way i can tear their love apart. Let them be together."

Zach stood up nearly losing his temper at the scene.

"No. I've thought about this a lot. Just like what we have discussed. I should have let Saturn die. Damn it. I regretted reviving him."

 

Solar sighed silently. He is very much in love with Dara but there's no fcking way he could tell Zach that he is in love with her or else he could chop his head off and say goodbye to his beautiful mohawk hair.

He thought about Chaerin. She is not his ideal type.. at all. She is pretty.. and very intelligent but his heart is somewhere else.. he is in love with the adorably naive girl..

 

"You are the perfect man for Chaerin. I trusted you completely and I've elect you as the second in command."

 

Solar's eyes widened. He? The second in command? Perfectly perfectly insane!

"No.. i would make a deal with you. How about you agree to get closer and make Chaerin fall for you and I'll announce to all of our clan that you are my second in command ? and I would proudly call you my son."

 

Solar swallowed. The deal looks pretty good which gives him a benefit to brag about his reputation to Jale. He can win. He is the winner instead of Jupiter.

 

Zach turn to the battle ring and glared at the couple in the ring. Jale was getting away from the crowds and he headed off without saying a word.

Taeyang's lips formed into a curve.

He turn towards the master.

"Deal master." he bowed.

"Dad." He smiled.

"Deal dad." Taeyang smiled back.

---

 

"Hey it's me." Jale knocked the door.

Neptune stood beside Jale, humming a tune boringly.

"Cominn!!!" The girls shouted. There are massive noises from the kitchen and the boys can't help chuckling.

"Gee.. those girls really believe your words huh?" Neptune touch his stomach in pain.

"I wonder what kind of chocolate are they going to give us tomorrow."

Neptune play with the cigarette on his hands.

"If they found out, we're really going to have our asses light up on fire."

Jale did the same as he lit his cigarette.

"Once we show our true identity, they are the ones who are going to run for their lives."

Neptune gazed at his friend. He could feel that Jupiter wants to tell Dara but still it must be painful because he is starting to feel it too.

He wants to tell Bom too.

He doesn't know why.

 

"If we tell them, what are the consequences?" Neptune raised his eyebrows.

"Clearly, they are so going to be mad at us and there will be a higher chance they would turn their backs on us and become cold.. they would side up with anyone to destroy monsters like us.. and.. besides that master zach is so going to chop our heads off."

"If we told the girls what we are secretly.. i don't think zach would-"

"Not unless that mothering sun shows up and tell him."

 

Right. Solar. Neptune sighed.

 

"I have a bad feeling about Solar." Neptune grimaced.

"Yeah,  sense that too." Jale admitted, shaking his head and clicking his tongue.

"I want to tell Bom about my identity." Neptune close his eyes as he threw the cigarette to the ground and step on it.

"You love her." jale smiled.

".... maybe." Neptune smirked.

"I get it. I really can't stand myself anymore. Let's tell them."

"Alright." Neptune smiled. "You know we doing this means that we are already betraying the master."

"I don't care anymore. Vibe Clan is no longer my concern. My concern is just right in front of my eyes now. Dara." Jale smirked as his gaze protrude to the door.

The boys can hear their footsteps as the girls hurriedly open the door for them.

 

The door opened and the girls smiling faces beamed like sunlight in front of them. The boys almost laugh as they saw their tired faces, the smell of sweat on their bodies, their messy hair out of place.. it is obvious that they put a lot of effort for the fake Valentine's Day.

"You guys are back! C'mon in!" Bom ushered them and Dara opened the door wider.

The boys bit their tongue to avoid themselves from laughing.

"Y-yeah. We're baahahahaha...." Neptune can't stand himself anymore. Jale glared at him and stomp at his foot.

The girls exchange glances and look at Neptune. Why is he laughing?

 

"I mean..." Neptune stopped in silence. "Bahahhahaahaaaaaaaachoooooo!!!" He sneezed.

 

Jale suppressed himself from laughter and the girls giggled.

"Oh.." They giggled looking at Neptune.

"I mean we're back.." Neptune smiled giddily hoping the girls believe his every word. but a thought crossed his mind. No.. he thought. This is not right. He is supposed to tell the two girls the truth!

 

"C'mon dinner is ready." The girls said and they lead them to the dining room.

"Shouldn't you two shower first?" Jale smirked.

Neptune incline his head and sniff. "Yeah, You guys smell, especially Alien Bom."

"WHAT DID U JUST SAY?!" Bom rised up and fumed in anger. Smoke appear from her ears.

"I say you stink.. like a pig" Neptune chuckled.

"HOW UNGRATEFUL OF YOUUU!!" Bom shouted. "AFTER ALL THE HARD WORK I SPEND IN THE KITCHEN JUST TO MAKE YOU THAT STUPID CHOC-"

Bom shut up after realizing what she accidentally said.

"......." Neptune's face became red as he looked at Bom after what she said.

Bom's face is as red as a tomato but Neptune's face is just... redder!

Jale and Dara can help but laugh together at the alien couple.

"I'm gonna go take a bath first." Dara giggled while walking away from the scene.

"I'm going to my room." Jale said, leaving Bom and Neptune in the living room.

Bom and Neptune stood there refusing to make eye contact with the most awkward silence on earth.

 

Jale and Dara enter the room and Dara decided to take her towel and her clothing. Jale smirked and said: "I'll take the shower first."

"What? But.. I'm gonna take it first." Dara uttered.

"I have a more brilliant idea." Jale's eyebrows rised and his smile became seductive.

"Wanna take a bath together?" He smirked.

"..You must be dreaming!" Dara retorted while rolling her eyes.

"Why not?" Jale smiled and walked briskly towards her. "We can save water."

Dara took a step back.

"No!" She exclaimed. "Certainly no."

"Why? I know you want to." He chuckled and leaned closer to her.

She take a step back again.

"Jale..." Her mind went dizzy and her heart is pounding like crazy.

"I'm warning you.." She felt suffocated as she have a hard time breathing. Her whole body became electrified.

"Warning what?" Jale cocked one of his eyebrows while smirking. His gaze paralyzes her as she bumped into the wall. She turned and realized she can't back away anymore. Uh oh.

She inclined her head to see Jale smirking more at her. Jale came in closer, he balled his fists and stuck them on the wall. His eyes only see the woman he loves.

She turn to the other side, avoiding his eyes. Her fingers reaching to the hem of her shirt and playing it nervously. Tugging it, pinching it..

The room was eerily silent. Just their breathing.

"Dara.." he called. His icy breath tickling her cheeks. That manly voice made the hairs on her neck stood upright.

"Y-yes?" She stuttered. God, why is it so hard to talk now.

"What do you think of me?" He asked.

She turn to see his red eyes. She ever asked him before why does he use contact lenses and he said that he had eye problems. He found it more practical than using spectacles. His red eyes are not too light and not to dark. It reminds her of the colour scarlet red and blood.

She asked him before too why he chose red colour contact lenses. He said he loves the colour red. The answers are quite simple but she felt it like a mystery.

They glance at each other. She inhaled and exhaled again.

 

"What do you mean?"

"What do you think of me? As a man?" He demanded.

She grew dizzier as he edged in closer that their bodies are touching.

"... I.. I think.. that you're.. I can list a whole lot of things about you but one I really should say is.. you're a mystery."

She looked away again, her forehead creased into a hard line.

He did the same. His lips parted.

"Mystery? Specify it."

She her dry lips.

"I think.. I don't really know who you are."

His heart hammered with pain as he heard her say that.

"Why are you saying that?"

"B-because.. " she sighed. "Who are you Jale?"

His eyes widened. Why is she suddenly asking him that question?

Many thoughts crossed his mind.

Who am I?

I am a beast. I am disgusting. I am pathetic. I kill to survive. Kill or be killed. I have fangs. I have sharp claws. I have red coloured eyes. I am dangerous. I will only harm people that I love because I'm a monster.

I love you but I'm a monster.

 

"Answer me Jupiter Jale. Who are you?" Dara asked again. Her eyes are brimmed with tears. It stung him so much.

 

I'm a monster. I love you baby but I'm a monster..

 

He wanted to say that statement.

 

He back away from her.

"What do you mean? I'm Jupiter Jale." He squint his eyes, biting his lip trying so hard not to scream that statement to her.

"No.. you don't understand.." She exhaled. "It's.. I felt that you're different. You.. you don't.. act like a human.."

His heart pounded.

"What exactly do you mean? Cus I really don't get it."

"You don't think like a human.. You don't act like a human.. You.. Now that I think of how you fight monsters out there.. Especially t-the part where we are camping outside.. I noticed that humans don't fight like that.. You're very fast.. too fast to be human. You're .. you have the same speed like those monsters. You're very careful and you know about everything. You are very intelligent and.. I just.. I just think you're almost perfect.. like .. you're a god."

 

He paused. A God? It's further than that. He almost laughs. God and monster are so different.

Is she complimenting him?

 

"Are you complimenting me?" He smirked.

"I was j-just-"

"I am good at fighting. I'm fast. That explains why." He finished off.

He took off his shirt unraveling the scars and tattoos on his body.

"Go take a shower first." He smiled and pushed her away to the bathroom.

 

**

 

After they all finished taking a shower, they sat in the dining room.

Bom and Dara next to each other facing Jale and Neptune.

 

"Let's eat!" Bom said and happily get the lasagna and transferred to her plate.

They all ate. They don't really talk until they finished eating.

The four of them sat in the living room.

 

"We have to tell you something." Jale said all of a sudden.

Neptune looked up at him immediately and they exchange glances.

"Us?" Bom asked, pointing to Dara and herself.

"Duh..who else?" Neptune rolled his eyes.

Bom threw him a murderous glare.

 

Jale looked at Neptune.

Neptune looked at Jale.

"We..."

The two girls looked at them with curious peers.

"How do we tell this.." Neptune scratched the back of his neck.

"Hmm. I'll make it as straightforward as possible." Jale cleared his throat. Beads of sweat started forming on their forehead.

 

"Will you still accept me for whoever I am Dara?" Jale asked.

"W-what? What do you mean?" she asked him curiously.

 

"Will you accept me for whoever I am?" He repeats the question.

"...Yes. Of course." Dara eyed Bom and they looked at the boys curiously.

 

"Why are you asking such a strange question?" Dara laughed. But the boys face are very serious.

"Dara." Jale's eyes turned darker. Dara looked a those eyes. Those eyes look more menacing and dangerous. She blinks, probably it's just some stupid hallucination. She thought.

 

Jale played with his fingers at the back of his body. His claws appeared, scratching his back. Deeply. He is nervous.

What will her reaction be?

Will she run out for her live?

Scream for help?

Attack him?

Leave him? Turn her back to him?

 

"I'm a monster." As he said those exact words, the claws scratch deeply to his back. He doesn't intend to do that but.. it seems blood has appear on the surface of his skin and to his clothes.

 

 

 

Writer's Note:

New Updates! :)

Feel free to leave comments about the fanfic below, Thankss! If for some reason i can't reply below, just ask me via twitter anytime!^^

AND Please Subscribe, it'll mean a lot to me!

Click here to subscribe to ILYBINAM!

Kamsahabnida! <3

 

Twitter: @ShikiHikaru

 

Love,

ShikiHikaru