PAIN

I love you baby I'm not a Monster

"He can't die!" Dara shrieked.

"Dara calm down!" Bom said.

"...We have to get him to the Warp Lands." Neptune said sighing. He doesn't care about revealing it to the girls now. 
What matters most is Jale's life.

"What? What is that?" Bom and Dara asked.

"C'mon Bom.. You can drive right?" 
Bom nodded her head quickly.

"Okay! Dara can you open the door for me?" 
Dara immediately open the door and Neptune lifted the unconscious Jale to the car.

Bom drove with Neptune telling the directions.
"Bom.. Can you drive a little faster?"

Dara's voice sounds so heartbreaking but she is really on the verge of tears and insanity looking at Jale.
Bom drives fast but seeing Dara and everything that happened earlier.. She drove two times faster..

"Don't worry he is still alive. We can make it there." Neptune tried to ease the tension.

It's fortunate that Bom drives fast and they quickly get to the gates. 

"Hey! Open up!" Neptune shouted pressing the large doorbell in the middle of the gate.
The gates open and they quickly ran inside. 
Dara knew that this is a castle. She want to ask Neptune about it.. and they knew Solar ever mentioned about castles before.. But it's not the right time.

Bom on the other hand knew that this is Warp Clan. She still remember Neptune explaining the truth to her, uncovering it little by little. 
The castle is pretty humongous and it is quite far away from their house.
The castles are covered by thick forests.. That is why they can't see the castle even from a far distance.

They passed through the empty halls until they reached the grand hall where the throne that used to be Kris's throne stood out in the middle of the hall. Kris's throne is now given to Jale.

The fighters looked up and saw the three enter.
They all flicked their gazes from the girls to Neptune and finally landed to the unconscious Jale.

"What happen?" Kris asked.

"Jale got shot. We have to borrow your hospital wing." Neptune said.

"Got it. Minzy! Lead them!" 

Minzy quickly lead Neptune to the nearest hospital wing.

***

Neptune laid Jale to the ward bed and Minzy quickly cut off Jale's clothing. Dara saw his bloody body and she saw that he is shoot near the chest. Very close to his heart.
Her tears can't stop pooling and Bom hugged her tight.

"Do you girls mind going outside?" Minzy asked. "Sorry-"

"I will." Dara sobbed. "But please please.. please doctor.. just help my boyfriend. I don't want him to die. 
Please.. please." Her voice cracked.

She doesn't even know what she's pleading for.

"I'll try my best." Minzy said and the two girls head off living Minzy and Neptune inside.

Once the girls are gone.. 
Minzy quickly fished a potion from the cabinet and put it on top of Jale's chest.

A green screen immediately popped up showing the graphs of Jale's heartbeat, his pulse, his breathing,
etc. It even shows the percentage of his chance to live.

"How did you do this?" Neptune asked. "I thought it's only Zach, Jale and me.. that could pull off witchcrafts and-"

"He taught us." Minzy said, rubbing off the blood with a cloth.

"We have to stop the blood. Close the wound. Stitch it up." She said.

"I'll do the stitching. Can you please get the bullet inside. The bullet pierces deep enough but.. we can get it. Use this." Minzy pull a small knife and Neptune grabbed it.

Neptune looked at the blood then he used the knife to cut the wound open a little wider. More blood oozes out. 
He used the tweezers to get the bullet and 
clank.
The bloody bullet fell to the dish pan.

"Great. I'll stitch it up." Minzy said. 

"Wait you're forgetting something." Neptune rubbed his blood away again and he grabbed one of the blue potion on the desk. 
Minzy looked at him.

"It's like a..healing antidote. I hope it helps." 

"Right. " Minzy said and she quickly stitch it up using a needle. 

"How did he got shot?" Minzy asked.

"Someone shot him.. But-" he paused.

"Should I really kill Jale to make you love me?" 

Neptune paused recalling the words that Solar said. 
Is it true.. that Solar is the one who shot Jale?

"But?" Minzy asked, gently stitching the wounds. 

"I have a suspect. Actually suspects. I'm not sure. Whoever shot him is a professional one. Not just some rookie or-" 

"Someone from Vibe Clan... right? Cus they knew you two are working with us." Minzy confirmed.

Neptune nodded his head. "Yeah probably." He uses the green yellow potion and put it on Jale's wounds. 

Minzy finished stitching and put the equipments back.

"It will take time though. But it should be faster with the potions." Minzy said.

"Yeah. Uh, thanks." Neptune said awkwardly.

"You don't have to be so awkward, we all are a family now." Minzy smiled and they shake hands.

***

Dara rushed in as soon as the door is open. Her heart is racing like a mad woman and she felt very very scared and worried. When Jale got shot, protecting her.. It felt like the whole world stop at once and her whole heart sink to her feet and was crushed by some heavy object.
She felt like the most saddest girl on earth knowing the love of her life got shot in front of her eyes just to save her life.
Bom had been perpetually telling Dara that Jale is going to be okay but still the anxiety in her heart cannot be erased.

"Why?" She crept to Jale's side.

"Why did you save me?" Dara asked, sobbing.

He is still unconcious but he could hear her faint voice a little. 
The potion that Neptune and Minzy gave him is helping a lot and he is using his own method to heal himself too. 

"You're an idiot." Dara said frustrated of the matter.

"I hate you." She cried. 

'I love you.' He want to say those words but he doesn't have the strength.

Tears came out and she blankly stare at him. Her heart began pumping water through her veins until her whole body was drowning.
She wanted to ask a lot of things.
She wanted to say a lot of things.
She wanted to scream a lot of things.
But more than anything, she wants him to come back with perfect health.

She sat there sobbing beside him. Bom and Neptune left the room to create space for them. 

She cried all night long begging for him to wake up.
And although he's unconscious, he still could hear her crying. 

And he swears it kills him more than this gunshot.

***

Neptune and Bom walked out of the hospital wing.
"I hope she's okay." Bom said worriedly glancing at the back.

"Don't worry. Jale will survive. He's strong. Like really strong." Neptune ensured her. Bom nodded holding his hand tight. 

They passed the halls and saw Kris and the other fighters there. 
They turn their attention towards the alien couple.

"How is he?" Kris stood up and walked to Neptune.

"He is doing okay. It may take a while for him to heal." Neptune explained.

"Great. We'll help as much as we can." Kris said.

"Thank you." Neptune bowed.

"When does this happen?" Sehun asked. " How did he got shot?" 

"We were.. circling around Owine Waterfall until Jale and I sensed something.. approaching.. We are alert and we knew there is something threatening us.. As we were about to inform the girls to leave, someone aim for Jale but Dara was close to him.. So Jale threw himself and push her away. And he got shot. The obvious thing is someone knew and already expect  that Jale will sacrifice his life for Dara." 

The fighters went silent.

"Who is the shooter? You didn't see him?" Luhan asked 

"No.. Whoever did that is professional. I have a few suspects at first but... as I recalled the time.. It's not right." 

"What do you mean?" 

"I detected a little scent..  a scent of a women. But I'm not sure. Because it happen so fast.. and the scent disappeared again." 

"Wait a minute.. You're saying it is a female shooter?" D.O gasped.

"Yes. But I am not fully sure." Neptune explained. 

"Well we'll figure this out later but .. Neptune, Welcome to Warp Clan." 

The other fighters bowed at Neptune and welcome him politely.

"Oh this is Park Bom, the.. mundane.. I mean-" 

"Yeah we know who she is." Minzy said. "By the way nice to meet you, my name is Minzy." Minzy gave a handshake to Bom.

Neptune introduce everyone to Bom and Bom knew about Warp Clan because of the night she knew Neptune is a monster.

"This is Tao, Chanyeol, Xiumin, Luhan, Kai, Sehun, D.O, Kris, Baekhyun and Chen." 

"I'll call the others." Sehun said running to the other door.

"Hi, I am Park Bom. Um Nice to know all of you." She shyly greeted. She felt weird being the only mundane in this room with all these monsters. 

"And... She knows our real identity." Neptune said.

Everybody gasped.
"You told her?!" Tao felt shock. 

"I'm sorry!" Bom apologised immediately. "I'll not tell a single soul! You guys can trust me with this secret." 

"I see.." Kris said. "Alright. That will be fine." 

"But the other mundane doesn't know about this matter." Neptune regarded.

"The crying girl you mean?" Kris asked referring to Dara.

"Yeah. She doesn't know anything about it. Not even about Vibe Clan or Warp Clan." 

"Is she trustworthy?" Kris asked.

"Yes. But-" 

"But?" Chen asked.

"But... We can't tell her yet." Neptune said. "She is not ready to handle the truth-"

"You don't have to lie." Minzy said. 
"It's not about time. It's about Master Jale right?" Minzy asked.

"Y-yeah.. How did you know?" 

"Obviously. I am girl. I can see it pretty well that they are in love." 

The others gasped again.

"A mundane and a monster in love?" Xiumin gasped.

"Is there anything wrong with that?" Neptune asked, annoyed by how they seem disgusted with the matter.

"Well no..?" Xiumin kept quiet again.

"And obviously he doesn't want to tell her the real identity because if he does she will leave him.. am I right?" 

"Yes." Bom nodded. 

"And you guys are obviously in love too." Minzy said pointing to the alien couple.

The others turned their attention to them.

"What?!" Bom and Neptune almost choke. "Us? Together?" The two continue to deny but they all laughed.

"Anyways we have to go home." Neptune said staring outside the window. It is midnight. They have to take a rest.

"But what about Dara? We can't leave her here." Bom said.

"You two can sleep here if that's what you want." Kris offered. "We have many rooms in here." 

Neptune and Bom look at each other. And they accepted the offer.