FEEL THE BEAT

I love you baby I'm not a Monster

Focusing on the target right in front of him, he bid the arrow and it flew towards the heart. It was 12:30 am and almost everyone is asleep in the dormitory. The master must have slept too. He sighed in exhaustion as beads of sweat trickle down to his neck and chests. His hair was half wet due to his sweat. He place the archer back to it's place and walk ahead down to the back of the castle, going for a sprint back to his home but he sniffed something and he sense something is going terribly wrong.

"Those bastards." Jale mumbled, clenching his teeth as he zoomed into the hall and press the emergency button in the wall, near the vase. Without forgetting to change into his monster form. The alarm sound from the castle woke everybody up due to it's loud beeping.

He ran back to the gardens in the back of the castle, ready to fight off the Warp Clan. He could make out a shadowy figure walking and he dug up a knife from his boots, aiming it to the figure but it missed. He spat a curse and ran closer, as he pounce and kick the figure.

Minzy bounce back to the floor, pressing her chest in pain.

"Excuse me!" Minzy shot back and Jale was taken aback. Who is this girl?

"Who the fck are you?" Jale aim his gun at Minzy. Minzy's eyes softened.

"Please.. no.. I don't know anything.. I went he-"

"I'm not stupid Gong Minzy. I know it's you." Jale smirked as Minzy clenched her teeth and grabbed her knife from her heels, stabbing Jale but he dodged the attack as he kick another figure from the left. D.O was taken aback too. Without any further hesitation, D.O pressed Minzy's ring that was given by Master Kris. Jale kicked D.O's jaw and D.O dropped down. 

Minzy kicked Jale but he ducked and he grabbed her, reaching for his mafia rope and tying her hands as he held out a gun to her head.

"Don't do something stupid, or you will say goodbye to your friend here." Jale threatened D.O who almost stood up and tackle him again. Minzy tried to kick him once more but a horde of fighters are helping Jale in the back. 

Gunshots could be heard and once The Warp Clan brings it's fighters too. The endless battle of the two clans are now facing each other, in complete hatred.  Mercury aim Minzy with his sniper and shot her in the leg. They released Minzy's hands and She was stabbing Ferociouso in the back, dropped down clutching her hip and growling in pain. She was shot and Mercury decided to aim it to the other Warp enemies. 

Jale, with his only gun, shot several fighters from the Warp Clan, the animal monsters and the normal monsters. Tao, the best fighter of Warp Clan, had targeted Jale and he drew closer, walking swiftly to Jale, ducking Jale's gunshots along the way. 

"." Jale blurted as he kick Tao in the chin but Tao grabbed his leg. Without further response, Jale gave a powerful uppercut and swung his leg away as Tao released him. Tao tried to strangle him in the neck and Jale sanked his sharp teeth into Tao's hand. Tao's hand was bleeding and Tao gave a kick to Jale' stomach. 

"Enough." 

The voice was loud and slowly Everybody look to find the source of noise. Jale and Tao stop fighting and the other fighters Looked at Master Kris who was now standing a few meters apart from Master Zachary Waschanes.

 

Saturn woke Chaerin up as he can hear Jale pressing the emergency button, Jale's running, his breath. Chaerin opened her eyes, dumbfounded of the situation.

"Mistress! Wake up for god's sake! The Warp Clan is attacking us!" Saturn swooped Chaerin up as he can no longer wait for her. 

"What?! Are you serious?!" Chaerin asked and Saturn who had barely no time to answer her open one of her party dress wardrobe, putting her there. 

Saturn bent down, getting his pistol from his suit and handed it to the girl. Chaerin looked at him solemnly as he place the gun to her hands.

"Remember, the lesson I.. I mean Jale taught you right? Aim it correctly if you feel you're in danger." Saturn her chestnut hair, bringing a lock of hair aside.

"Why are you hiding me? I thought-"

"I need to guard you. No one can take you away. Those bastards." He said, gripping his gun and a sword in the other hand. He looked at her, she is still insanely beautiful in her white nightgown, even though her hair is a little messy and out of place. 

"Don't get out of this wardrobe okay, Just stay in here until I open it. If you feel you can't breathe.. open it a little.. just a little." He warned. 

"Here, I'll give you my knife too." Saturn pull out a knife from his belt. "I'll guard you." Saturn smiled and left but Chaerin grabbed his leg, stopping him from walking.

"Wait!" Chaerin mumbled. Saturn turned, still smiling.

"Come back safe, alright?" Her face was mixed with anxiety and cuteness. He found it adorable as he bent down again and plant a kiss to her cheek, her cheeks became a rosy pink.

"Of course. I promise." he pat her head then close the wardrobe.

 

"Greetings, Zach. Long time no see." Kris grinned with his yellow sharp eyes.

"You have no right to enter The Vibe Clan's Boundaries and... to call my name." Zachary frowned, the wrinkles in his face tightened.

"Ah, you're getting old." Kris gave a smug look.

"He is better than you, you are an irresponsible young ." Titanium shot back as he stood beside Master Zachary. Kris laugh.

"20. Young." He smiled and gave a smug look at Master Zachary. "The you are referring to should be your kid, old man." Kris gave a final serious look, jabbing his fingers and shot the fighters attention as they aim their gun, arrows, knives, etc at Kris.

"He is not my child." Zachary thundered, rising to his feet.

"Afloure Carter Waschanes. What a jerk is he to trap us here forever. We are retrieving the key in no time, and we will get out, while you will stay here."

"You wish, we are getting the key sooner than you." Jale growled and Minzy rise to her feet, ignoring her aching hip.

"Shut up Jupiter. Just because you are the best fighter.. just shut your mouth up."

"You ." 

"You can't even beat Tao and you are calling me a ?"

Everyone's attention are now to Minzy and Jale as they are fighting and arguing. Master Kris and Zachary made eye contact.

"Tao? I can beat him up if I'm serious." Jale cocked his eyebrows while looking at the serious looking Tao.

"You want me to make you cry now?" Tao imitate Jale, raising one of his eyebrows.

"You want a death wish or something? I can kill you now." 

"Oh shut the fu-"

"QUIET."'Kris commanded and Tao shut his mouth. "Today is just a warning to you and... come with me, little Lucifer?" Kris smiled, his gaze transfixed to Zachary.

Luciferno who was holding a gun walk to Master Kris, bowing to his feet. The others gasped at the sudden betrayal.

 

Saturn frowned, sniffing the air. He aimed it to the balcony but Junsu punched him from the back of the door. Saturn growled as he grabbed Junsu and flung him like a bottle to the glass table, the glass broke into a million pieces, Junsu clutched his back as Saturn grabbed the sword, slicing it to his arm and Junsu screamed. Junsu raised his gun but Saturn kicked it sending the weapon to the corner. 

Chaerin opened the wardrobe a little, she could see the gun just ahead of her but she could not see Saturn and his opponent because of the wall. 

She could hear glass breaking, growls, stabbing. Her heart race madly like she was running in a wild marathon. Who got stabbed?

Saturn grabbed an empty glass jar and hit it to Junsu's head. Junsu fell down and Saturn doesn't give him any mercy, He hit Junsu's head with his but Junsu kicked his leg making him tripped down. Junsu stabbed Saturn in the back and Saturn turned over. He almost got stabbed in the chest but Saturn threw a shard of glass to Junsu's eye. Junsu growled and growled. He raised his fist towards Saturn, grabbing him and strangling him. Junsu is twice larger than him, more muscles and stronger. Damn those Warp Clans, sending such a difficult to deal with. Junsu was screaming, his eyes clutching his red eyes, blue liquid pouring over. The other strangling Saturn till his body was lifted from the ground. Saturn could not do anything as the big turn him over, step his back knowing he was weak now, raise the sword aiming his heart, Saturn coughed blood.

The bullet aimed straight to Junsu's neck. Junsu looked behind him and so did Saturn. Chaerin was there in her messy nightgown, pulling the trigger again to Junsu's back. Her eyes are wet and Saturn was speechless.

"Back away from him!" Chaerin yelled while sobbing.

Junsu gave a loud cackle, ignoring her and continue to aim the sword to Saturn's heart but Chaerin pushed him, pulled the trigger aiming it to the heart. Remembering what Jale taught her. She shot it. 

Junsu fell, crouching his heart. Chaerin went to Saturn, who was lying among the shards of glass. His back, bleeding heavily.

"You idiot." Chaerin weeped. Even with his awful condition he still gave a warm laugh. "Sorry. I never... thought the monster ...would be that large.. and strong.." Saturn laughed.

"Remember... I will teach you about love.. Sorry.. I-I could not fulfill i-it.. and because..I f-fall in love w-with...." he coughed blood before he could finish his sentence.

Chaerin's Tears fell to Saturn's cheeks. Warmth spreading his system.

"Y-you.." He smiled once again to the beautiful Mistress before closing his eyes.

 

"Master Kris, it's good to see you." Luciferno walked to Kris, bowing down to the Master of Warp Clan.

Jale clenched his teeth in anger as he jabbed a blow at D.O. D.O fell, coughed blood and his head was bleeding. He his lips and clean his mouth with his shirt. Blood stains on his shirts.

"YOU IN !" Jale shouted but a hand grabbed him, stopping his actions.

"Stop, Jale." Ferociouso grabbed his wrist tight. D.O gave Jale a disgusted look as he spit blood again to the grass. Minzy helped him up. 

"Let's go guys." Kris beckoned them and the fighters, still with their guns looked at the Vibe Clan as they leave the boundaries.

"Today is not much of an attack is it?" Titanium sighed as he release his aching hand from his bow. The others did the same to their weapons. 

"Luciferno. Who else now?" Master Zachary yelled to the hundreds of fighters surrounding him. Everybody was planted in silence. 

"We need to test the truth serum." Scalise made up an idea, proposing it to the Master.

"The device I just invented..." Master Zach punch in a smile. "Great plan." 

"Saturn Victory!" Master Zach raised his voice in awe. Everybody looked around them, but there was no Saturn.

"Holy- send a bunch of people to Chaerin's room!" Zach commanded jabbing a finger to the balcony upstairs, which the lights are on and the window and curtains are widely opened. "Faster! Now!" The fighters including Jale ran upstairs to check the Mistress's condition. While the other fighters stayed behind, guarding Master Zach and guiding him back to the castle.

 

"PAKATAAAA!!!" 

Help!!

The mistress's voice. The fighters rushed up to her room, still with their weapons. Jale kicked the broken door apart as they saw the mistress's yelling with Saturn laying down on the floor, unconscious by her side. Saturn was severely injured and in the corner was a large monster- Junsu, unconscious too.

Jale draped his black cloak to Mistress and yelled to Delphine, the maid to take care of her. But Chaerin refused.

"No! I want to be by Saturn's side." Chaerin weeped, which cause the fighters to be surprised by her sudden sadness. No one has ever saw her cry, and this fragile before.

"Chaerin you-"

"I have to be by his side. You hear me?!" Chaerin was yelling to the fighters and they are greatly alarmed. However, they obeyed her words.

"Is he dead?!" Mercury who ushered to the room asked them.

Nobody dares to check Saturn's pulse, they were afraid that this funny comedian will die. Will never cast jokes to this clan anymore. They will lose one of the best fighters.

Jale sighed, bent down, putting two of his fingers to Saturn's neck and place his ears to Saturn's chest. Jale's face was impassive, which the fighters could not make out his expression and whether Victory is dead or not. Jale rised to his feet and Chaerin shake his shoulders.

"Tell me! Is he d-dead?!! It can't be right?!" Chaerin's shoulder slumped and she giggled. "Saturn can't be dead!" 

"His heart stop beating, Chaerin. He died." Jale frowned.

It had all become a blur to the Mistress, as everybody's faces dropped down, mourning for the funniest fighter in their clan.

'All I wanna do is just be with you. Even if time passes by don't fade away.'

 

                        

 

Writer's Note:

Thank You for reading this fanfic, and for those of you who subscribe too! 

 

For those of you who haven't,

Subscribe here!

Kamsahabnida! <3

 

Twitter: @ShikiHikaru <--- Follow! (:

 

Love,

ShikiHikaru