ELIMINATION

I love you baby I'm not a Monster

"Woah." The sunset rose above their heads, streaked with pink, yellow and orange colour. It was like looking into Jale's eyes, glistening of sunshine. Looking at Jale's eyes may be different for some particular times, it may be yellow sunshine, the light blue sky that lits up whenever you felt upset, a lush green colour that relaxes your panic mind, a red blood colour whenever he shouted when he is mad, an orange colour when he is calm and soothing, an indigo colour when he is laying next to her, a violet colour when he comforts her- 

"Its beautiful right?" Jale's words pushed her thoughts away and she nodded in return. "Yes it is." 

They were sitting in the soft crimson sand, looking at the view ahead of them was Owine Waterfall with the sunset behind it. She feels like she can't breathe, can't sleep, can't do anything anymore. All she could do was clutching Jale's hand and laying next to each other, looking at the same sunset. It was like a magnificent morning that came through the curtains, feeling Jale's outstretched hands that calls her. 

"You know.. let's stay like this forever." 

His staring was deep and serious. His red hair gleaming against the light. She was clutching the hem of her dress but then lowers down to the moist sand, rubbing it nervously as he lean onto her, trying to kiss her. Her hand kept rubbing until she caught a strap in the sand. As he kissed her passionately, her eyes snapped open and so does his. He ends the kiss and looked at her dubiously.

"Why are your eyes open?" He asked. She ignored him as she caught the strap, her hands opening. She kept looking back and forth. 

"This strap.." she looked closer. It was a cell phone strap, with a teddy bear keychain and three letters upon it. The fuchsia colour of the letters wringing into her mind. 

"What is it?" He asked as he lean in while looking at the strap. 

The three letter of her beloved..

"Bo..m.. Bom" She placed her hand to . A bitter taste was stuck in . Bom's cellphone strap is right now in her hand. 

"This is Bom's cellphone strap! She's been here! i have to find her!" Dara shouted as she straighten up, intending to run but Jale's hand caught her thin wrist.

"Hold up," He said. "We'll find them together."

 

Chaerin who was having her afternoon tea in her balcony was waiting for Jale to return but it was almost 5:45pm and there was no sign of Jale as she kept looking at the castle's boundaries. Sipping her warm mint tea, she sighed. A knock came upon the door and she knew who it was. The knocking was already familiar to her ears.

"It seems I have to be the proxy bodyguard again for today." Saturn said as he saw Chaerin in the balcony, he walked ahead and sat the opposite end of her.

Chaerin grabbed another cup and poured the kettle of tea to it as she gave ut to Saturn. 

"I'm really sorry for yesterday night. I don't really mean to offend you-"

"You are not wrong, mistress. It is I who should apologize. I have been very rude and i should be deeply punished." he grabbed the cup as he drank it.

"I'm not intending to punish you but.. since you said so.." Chaerin narrowed her eyes to him with a sly smile and he knew that his day is going to turn into a bad day.

"Oh no. MAMAAAAAAA!!!" Saturn shrieked as Chaerin dragged Saturn to his room.  "Let's see laces and floral designs?" Chaerin rummaged through one of her giant size wardrobe where she kept babydoll clothes like florals, laces, ribbons all in one giant wardrobe. Saturn was tied in the corner with a rope as he glanced at her dressing room in fear. One thing Saturn fear the mot was.. Chaerin's dressing room.  Not only babydoll clothes in one giant closet but... she has punk wardrobe, gothic wardrobe, childish wardrobe, tomboy wardrobe, elegant wardrobe, sophisticated wardrobe, plain wardrobe, bikini wardrobe, pattern wardrobe, jeans wardrobe, skirts wardrobe, scarf wardrobe, hats wardrobe, shoes wardrobe, bag wardrobes, sunglasses wardrobe, wedding dress wardrobe, wigs wardrobe, jacket wardrobe, sweater wardrobe, raincoat wardrobe, 5 wardrobes for acessories like bangles, earrings, necklace, etc. 

"No it's too.. lame." she said and rummage through the elegant wardrobe.

"I won't let you use the goth, punk, tomboy and plain wardrobe." She said as she picked an hourglass corset, with patterns of roses that reveals the collarbone, neck temples and a bit of bosom. It was scarlet red, reaching to the floor but if Saturn will be the one to wear it...

"Wear this!" she beamed in delight as she handed the red corset to him. He shooked his head in fear at the corner. 

"And you have to wear this!" She said getting a fake bosom to him.

"Y-you wear that?!!!" Saturn ws half screaming. "No. I kept it but I never used it." He  gave a slight glance at her chest but then tore away the gaze. 

"Right, the ropes.. but firstly.. you'll never escape out of my room alive, until you wear all the clothings that I gave you." She warned him as she locked the door and shoved it to her jeans pocket, then she bent down and untie the ropes.

"If you touch me Victory. I'll make sure you clean up this whole castle for the rest of your lives, washing the bathrooms, the closets.. Oooh isn't it going to be fun?" Chaerin grinned slyly as she grabbed his chin wildly.

"And.. you get to clean the beautiful garden.. and  say hi to the gorgeous plant eaters... besides you can-"

"YES YES YES I WON'T TOUCH YOU OR ESCAPE OUT OF HERE BUT JUST PLEASE DON'T LET ME CLEAN THIS WHOLE CASTLE ESPECIALLY THAT  FREAKING CARNIPLANT!!!"

Chaerin smiled triumphantly as Saturn grabbed the dress marching away to the changing room. Changing to the hourglass shaped corset, he stood in front of the mirror in horror. He had also put the fake bosom that Chaerin assigned.

"NO NO WAYYY!! MY MANLY LOOKS!!!! I CAN'T LET THEM GOOO JUST BECAUSE OF THE.. THE..."

But as he thought about it, Mistress had done this a lot to him, making him crossdressed. Later, he would deny it, saying he is too kindhearted to follow her orders. But as he stare at himself in the mirror, he could feel a different attitude of himself when facing the mistress than his friends. With his subordinates, he would act fakely. A sparkling smile that he put is really deceiving but people can't observed his inner and deeper self that he is faking it. However, with the Mistress. he could act like his own self, the real himself. Being with his dear friends and flirting with the maids in this castle was like a shadow mask, unidentified. Beneath those mask are not what his friends, the maids saw. But, his true identity.. it was seen. It was observed by the Master's niece. 

"Victory~~~! Are you done?!" Chaerin called him.

"N-NOT YET!!" 

"Do you have trouble with the dress? I can help-" "NO EVERYTHING IS PERFECTLY FINE!!"  If he were to described Lee Chaerin, she was a gorgeous, intelligent, observant and mysterious lady. Popular with boys, as almost all our fighters are in love with her, she had a beautiful face, slender, a nice body -hourglass, silky wavy brown chestnut hair, not fair but not tan either, long legs and very fashionable which makes her look even more attractive. But her attractiveness doesn't end there, her intelligent mind also makes her worth loving for. She is genius, observant of the things surrounding her, could pull out a fight too. She can do great in martial arts but the Master is quite worried about her.. fear that the Vibe Clan can kidnapped her.. or even worse kill her. So master hired several bodyguards to guard her including himself, Jupiter Jale, Mercury Death, Ferociouso, Neptune Tide, and several others. But mostly due to time problems, usually the main bodyguards to protect her are Jupiter and himself.. But nowadays, since tye revilliants came here, Saturn Victory is the main bodyguard to guard her, Sometimes even 24 hours which includes him sleeping on the white couch which is in te opposite end of Chaerin's bed. He would have weapons everywhere in case some monster from the Warp Clan crawl into her room.  Sometimes, he would lay awake to guard her but other times, he would sleep because the bodyguards that are chosen to guard her has to have a keen sense of hearing and should be a light sleeper.

"Saturnn!!" Chaerin yanked the door open as she is no longer patient. Saturn shrieked in fear, as he covered his collarbones and the bosom area.

"Oh my god." She put her slender hands to , covering it slightly with her wide eyes. Saturn looked at her in fear and a questionable expression.

"You're so gorgeous." she complimented then she took his hand again to the dressing room, with the wide mirror. 

"Wait, we are missing lots of details here." Chaerin said as he carefully placed him like a mannequin aside. She opened the acessories, pulling out a golden necklace and wearing it to Saturn, Saturn's expression went straight like a brick.

"Nah, it looked like you're in the eighties." she said and tossed the jewelry to the table, picking up another lovely red ribbon necklace as she hung it to his neck.

"Oh this is cute." She commented and picked another rose earring. 

"Good thing, you have piercings!" Chaerin squeaked like a little girl placing the earrings to his ears.

"Uh, you're toooo tall Saturn, bent down for me a bit please."

Saturn groaned. "Pretty please with Chaerin on top." She batted her eyelashes.

"That's..."

"I know that's gross. Fine, I mean, pretty please with cherry on top."

"No. i don't mean that's gross." he replied as he bent down. 

"I'm saying it's... adorable." he said and Chaerin's eyes widened. Both of them looking at each other blankly.

"T-thanks." she said as she began to pull out another red pair of stilettos for him to wear then hurrying herself to the wig wardrobe. 

"What's up with red?!" he yelled. 

"Nah, red looks y and seductive!" 

"You've gotta be kidding me. So what now? Another red wig?" he rolled his eyes.

"No way!" Chaerin said as she found a wavy blonde wig. 

"Ah this is the wig you usually wore right?" Saturn point to the blonde one. 

"Yeah, you'll look great in this!" she said as she make him sit on the chair and look at himself in the mirror. She placed the blonde wig to his head.

"Then... wait a minute. my make-up wardrobe." she said grabbing eyeshadows, eyeliners, powder, concealer, blush and a creamy pink lipstick. Not to forget, a blue eye lens colour.

"No.. please no." Saturn said as he saw the make up in the table. 

"Time for you to meet the carni-"

"OKAY MAKE ME PRETTY REAL FAST!" 

Chaerin smiled as she put the make up on him. 

Saturn and Chaerin looked at the girl ahead of them, blonde hair, frozen blue eyes, nice tall body shape fitted in a magnificent corset..

"Saturn, I lose to you. You're.. so damn pretty." she said as she went to grabbed a red umbrella in her umbrella wardrobe. 

"Here take this. You look just like a princess from a foreign land." Chaerin said.

"Um.. so now I can.. take off my clothes right?" Saturn said while scratching his head.

"No. You're going with me to the library."

"LIBRARY?!!!" 

"Yes, I demand you to go to the library with me!" She said as she fished the key from her pocket and unlocked her room. Then, it took 30 minutes for her to dragged him out of her room.

"M-mistress! please! I don't want anybody to see me!!"

"No one will recognize you, Victory. just follow me!" She said while grabbing his wrist. 

 

When passing the grand stairs, a group of servants were passing by them. They no longer bowed to the mistress but they're attention are captivated to the lady beside the mistress.

"Beautiful blonde hair..." A maid gushed.

"Frozen blue eyes.." Another squeaked.

"Creamy skin and pink lips.." said Delphine, the main personal maid of Chaerin.

"Her body is like a model's..." the other servant beside Delphine complimented.

"MISTRESS!! WHO IS SHE?!!" The maids had surrounded the both of them as they eyed Saturn with curiosity.

"She.... She is my new maid!" Chaerin introduced them as she nudged and pinched Saturn's arm to shake hands. 

"Woah, you're so pretty.." The maids couldn't help but admire the gorgeous lady in front of them. 

"What's with the crowds?" A hoarse voice appeared. The maids looked up and saw Neptune Tide, Mercury Death, Ferociouso, Luciferno and Scalise walking together. Saturn's jaw dropped. NO TO THE NOOOOO!!!

"... Chae- Mistress who is this?" Ferociouso asked as the five boys glanced at Saturn in confusion. Chaerin smiled and winked at Saturn.

"She is my new maid."

"New? Where did you find her?" 

"Ah.. that.. you all.." she pointed at them. "8:00 o'clock at the dressing room." 

"I mean meet me in the dressing room." 

"Are we even allowed to go to your room?" 

"Of course, Saturn will be there. He is going to guard me 24/7 since earlier.

"... He isn't here now.. i mean right now."

"He is!" 

"I don't get it. You're saying Saturn is guarding you since earlier but right now he is not even here and who is this lady?"

"It's a secret, you have to save that for 8:00 o'clock." she winked.

"What if she's a bait! She could be from the Warp Clan!"

"No. I knew her deep down, Don't you guys remember ? I can observe people very well. I have the ability to read people's mind." 

The other stood there speechless while glancing at the girl. 

Guys! this is me you idiot! Saturn cursed deep down.

"So.. see you guys!" Chaerin said and drag Saturn away but a hand grabbed Saturn's too, stopping Chaerin and Saturn. Both of them look up and saw Scalise's hand. 

"M-may i know your name, beautiful l-lady..?" Scalise bowed down.

"What the hell?" Ferociouso commented."She is a maid, Scalise." 

"But too beautiful for a maid." Mercury added, mesmerized by the maid's beauty.

"...." Saturn looked at Scalise grossly and Chaerin giggled.

"She is.. Saturina! Yes, she is Saturina R-Rosalyn Marywood Fransdeornetese Lusherdtsen Maya Harveysen Decade Century Millenia!" 

Saturn looked at her as if she's insane but Chaerin just laughed. 

"..... that's damn long." Neptune commented.

"Y-yeah."

"Miss Saturina. It was a pleasure to meet you." Scalise said as he was about to kiss her hand but Saturn smacked him with the red umbrella as he grabbed Chaerin's hand, dragging her along.

"Do you want to kill me?" Saturn sighed as they reached the library after they met many monsters who are flirting with him and even maids who are amazed by the new servant's beauty. Chaerin could only try not to laugh and answer their questions because Saturn will only keep quiet.

"Oh see! They don't recognize you! I told you." Chaerin uttered, giggling as she bumped into someone. The Master.

"Hey! Uncle ? What are you doing here?" Chaerin asked The master who was holding a thick black book with no title. The Master ignored her while looking at Saturn in confusion.

"Chaerin who is this lady?" 

"She is my new maid." 

"New maid? Where did you get her from?!"  Chaerin could sense his uncle's fearness and she showed a smile as she whispered to his ear.

"He is Saturn, uncle." she whispered while laughing. Saturn stood there stiffly looking at the Master.

"She?! I mean he?! is Saturn?!!"  

Chaerin nodded.

"How are you able to protect Chaerin in that dress, Saturn?! You should guard her more protectively! Not being her maid !!" He thundered. Chaerin was not laughing now as Saturn bowed down.

"I'm deeply sorr-"

"No, It is not his fault uncle, It is mine. I was the one who ordered him." Chaerin explained as he looked at her uncle in the eye. 

"But he-"

"A bodyguard has to do what the mistress say." Chaerin interrupted. She grabbed Saturn's hand and walked away.

 

"Bom.." Dara looked at the cell phone strap on her hand. Will she meet her again? How will she react about Taeyang's betrayal ? How is she suppose to find Bom and escape out of here? 

"Don't worry, Dara. I will keep on finding her." Jale said as he place a hand patting her shoulders, to keep her nerves calm. 

Dara looked at him in the eye, soothing and calm, like orange colour.

"Thank you Jupiter." Dara said. She will try to find her. No. She will always find her. She is pretty sure that Bom is still alive, she could sense it somehow. 

"I will never give up." Dara uttered as Jale smiled back at her.

 

Bom who was laying on the bed in her house was bored as Neptune had told her that he will be back for a while to fight some monsters while looking for Dara. She wondered too of Dara. How is she? Is she still alive? She shooked her head. No no no, She must be! And.. How is Taeyang too?

A creak of the door could be hear and she stood up, peering outside. The main door was wide open but she doesn't see Neptune. She walked to the door in fear, tiptoe quietly as she peered in the corner. Before she could peep again, the Chinese vase crash to the floor and heavy footsteps could be heard. Not a humanly food step, but a.. monster's.

She quickly bolted out to the kitchen, hoping to find something to fight off the monster. Oh damn, what size is this monster?! Is it damn big? Her hands cannot stop shaking as she clamped a knife and ran to her room. Another crash of vases could be hear, and she knew from the sound that the monster is going to get closer in any time. Locking the door quietly and bending herself down to hide underneath the bed, she tightly held the kitchen knife with her right hand and clamped using her left hand to stop herself from screaming.

The door was broken into half as she saw it's claws scratching the wooden piles. Her heart was beating furiously and she felt like she wants to faint right now.  It's feet with sharp claws was a blood red colour, but it is also trailing slimy fresh blood on the floor. Oh my god. She bites the sleeve of her clothes, fighting the urge of screaming her head off. She peeped and saw it's whole figure. It's a Lopore. She knew the different types of monsters as Neptune Tide had explain many times to her and Lopore is a rare type of monster.The monster let out a bloodcurdling scream as Bom close her eyes. The creature bent down as she opened her eyes.

Face to face, Bom let out a menacing shriek.

Where is Neptune now?

The creature gawked it's long jaws, revealing it's monstrous sharp teeth and Bom quickly get up on the other side of the bed. It launched toward her as she looked at it with fear. The next minute she knew, Neptune who leaped from the window of her room, flew in front of her. Neptune straightened his arms to protect Bom and the monster grazed on his arm as fresh blood was trickling down to his hands and shoulders. 

"Give me the knife!" He spat and Bom handed the weapon to him. He took it and aimed it to it's chest, as the monster fend off, it's long tail sending Neptune to the wall, as Neptune was lifted from the air and dropped down to the floor. Bom who stood there in fear was fully aware that the monster is going to tear off Neptune into pieces. She knew she won't let it happen as she grabbed the lamp in the bedside table and threw it to the monster, trying to grab his attention. 

"Hey! Over here!" She yelled as she threw a wooden chair from the table. Her plan turns successful as the monster went back to her, howling loudly as she backed away in a corner, not knowing what to do next. Neptune took the opportunity to use the kitchen knife which was on the bedside table when the monster threw it off. He jumped forward as he stabbed it's head. The monster gave out a scream as he take another double stab to it's stomach. It's blue blood flowing down like a waterfall as it collapses to the floor. 

Neptune who collapse to the floor, clutch his arms, as blood was still flowing down to his hands. Bom quickly jogged to him as she saw his bleeding arm.

"Oh my god, you're injured !" 

"That's nothing. Are you fine? Are you hurt anywhere?" 

"No! But you are!" Bom shouted back as she gently place him to her bed and get some medicines from the cupboard including a towel , a bandage, and a bucket of water. She slowly lifted his long sleeve sweater and gasped. The injury was a little deep. Placing the towel to the water then brushing his blood off, the bucket f water turns into a colour of red. Neptune shrugged as the towel made contact with the injury, it is swelling.

"I'm sorry I arrive late." Neptune look at her sincerely. 

"Don't be." Bom replied as she pull out the bandage to him.

"But you're so brave, i can't believe you just distract the monster to save me."

"That monster.. Lopore.. It's frightening but I did it to save you." She blushed while saying it and Neptune smiled.

"You're the bravest girl I ever met, and I am very grateful to meet you." 

 

"Okay, so why do you gather us here?" Ferociouso asked, as he lean against the cold marbel wall.

Mercury Death, Solar Tomb, Scalise and Titanium are now in Chaerin's dressing room. Of course with Saturn too.

"Speak formally to the mistress!" Titanium hit ferociouso lightly but he ignored him.

"I thought Saturn is guarding you." Ferociouso asked again.

"He is guarding me and it's okay i don't mind speaking informally.. Formal is just.. plain boring." She whined.

"I don't get it." Mercury added. "Saturn is not here. I haven't see him since this afternoon too."

"Princess.." Scalise who was standing in front of the new maid, Saturina, kissed her hair as Saturn let out a spinning back kick, leaving Scalise tumbling to the corner.

"Wow.. Saturina.. You are so good at martial arts." Mercury commented. 

"Why did you attack Scalise? " Titanium asked as he bent down to help Scalise rising to his feet.

"Princess, I love you." Scalise uttered as Saturn began to walk away from him and clutch Chaerin's hand, Chaerin let out a soft giggle.

"Don't you recognize him at all?" Chaerin asked the fighters.

"Recognize?" Solar asked.

"Him?" Scalise repeated.

"Yes! Idiot! Now do you recognize my voice?!" Saturn snapped at the five boys. The boys mouth gaped open.

"OH MY GOD, SATURNNNN!!" Mercury walked to his best friend and take a good look at him. Ferociouso looked surprise as he pulled out Saturn's blonde wig.

"Wow, I never thought it's you.. Now I get what Mistress means." Titanium smiled and Chaerin nodded.

"YOU GUYS ARE THE WORST!! HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW ME?!" Saturn groaned. 

"Because you're too beautiful! You have creamy skin, beautiful face, a gorgeous body and... and.. you're just so..i am speechless." Mercury laughed.

"Wow. Chaerin you have to dress him up next time when he serves me."

"Sure sure Tomb!" Chaerin laughed as Saturn glared at him. Scalise stood there, rooted to the floor.

"NO.. NO WAY.. MY PRINCESS?! NOOOOOO!!!" Scalise screamed as he fainted and Mercury caught him just in time before he fell. 

"I'll take care of this matter." Mercury said as he carry Scalise away with him.

"Poor Scalise." Solar said but his expression was straight.

"That idiot. How dare he.. Ugh! disgusting." Saturn snorted.

"That dress looks good on you." Ferociouso complimented

"Thanks." Saturn muttered as he grabbed his black cloak and darted towards the bathroom. 

"I'll be out then." Titanium went out of the room and so did Ferociouso. But Solar stayed.

"So it's true that you have lots of wardrobes." Solar said as he admire the dressing room, which they all have to get into Chaerin's room. 

"Yeah, who told you that?" Chaerin asked, secretly hoping that it would be Jale.

"It's not Jale. It's Saturn." Solar replied.

"So now you have the ability to read my mind, tomb?" Chaerin narrowed her eyes to Solar. Solar looked at her sheepishly.

"Yeah. I know you really fancy Jale. And you knew about mine too. Why don't you consider my offer?" 

Saturn who was gripping the door handle from behind the door, listened carefully as he found the source of the noise to be Solar and Chaerin.

"I want it to go smoothly, without any use of-"

"So you're telling me you want it to be complicated? What will happen if he falls for the revilliant? You will lose him forever." 

".... Please don't." Chaerin's voice turns into a whimper and Saturn's eyes widened. 

"Can you stand to see your love caressing another girl?" Solar smirked.

"Please get out." Chaerin ordered, pointing to the door.

Saturn pressed his lips hard as he motioned for the door, walking to the both of them.

"Get out Tomb." Saturn looked at him in the eye while clenching his teeth. Solar smirked again.

"Think about it again Mistress, one day you will be running to me and accepting this offer. Just don't be too late." 

The door closed as Saturn and Chaerin stood blankly in the dressing room.

"How long have you been listening?" Chaerin asked as she turn over to avoid Saturn's heavy gaze. His heavy gaze fell to the back of her shoulders. She looked tired.

"I listened everything, sorry Mistress." Saturn admitted. "I have a really keen sense of hearing since my strongest sense is hearing."

She swallowed hard as she clean up the make-up table and organized all her accessories back to her wardrobe. 

"I can't really stand a chance against Jale, can I ?" Chaerin said as she looked at herself in the mirror. Saturn could see a tear falling down to her cheeks as she swiftly wipe it. 

"Now you knew me too... You knew how weak I am." Chaerin said covering her eyes. "I don't cry in front of anyone. You saw my true self." 

"Well you saw mine too Mistress. It seems like we are even now." Saturn grinned while placing a hand on her shoulder. 

"This is the real me.. horrifying isn't it?" Chaerin asked. Saturn thought about the fearless, determined brilliant girl who is right now crying in front of his eyes. Now she looks soft, weak but .. 

"It's not horrifying at all." He cupped her cheeks lightly. "Everyone needs a good cry in a while. You are strong Chaerin." 

".. Strong?"

"Yes. You are. You act as if everything is fine but deep down you are mature enough to handle problems like that, You look as if you don't care about anything, heroic, intelligent.. you are strong, Lee Chaerin." Saturn wiped her tears away.

"Thank you. You should be my adviser." 

Saturn let out a laugh. "Really, You're good with advice."

"You are not going anywhere are you?" Chaerin asked. 

"No, I was suppose to guard you until tomorrow afternoon."

"Great." She dragged Saturn to the balcony, sitting in the opposite end of the round table. "How about a fair play? I'll choose white!" she grinned and grabbed a chessboard.

"Of course I'll be the black one." Saturn said.

"Perfect." She smiled.

 

"I've never really noticed the scars on your body." Dara commented as Jale strip his white tank top, revealing huge amount of scars on his body. There are some in his waist, shoulders, collarbone, chests. 

"Ah they are from my training." Jale lazily threw his cloth away to the floor as he join Dara in bed. 

"Training?" Dara uttered back. 

"I mean.. my fights with those monsters." He bite his tongue, punishing his clumsy mouth. Remembering the wine he bought home from the Abandon market, He strolled to the fridge and snatched a wine, fetching two wine glasses.

Going back to the room, Dara was laying on the bed, still and looking at him with pouted. Her eyes move towards the bottle of wine in his left hand and He smiled. "Let's have a little drink shall we?" She brightened up and sat still on the bed as she caught the glass. He offered to pour her the murky liquid and she poured it to his in return. Together, they clink glasses and drank. Dara drank 2 4 6 gulps without stopping.

"Hey, go easy, Daraling. You could pass out from drinking too much." He pulled away the glass from her grip but Dara get it from his hand.

"I want to drink! I want to.. I feel upset. How sad it is.. i went on a vacation, got lost in some crazy land full of horrifying monsters, my best friends are lost! One goes berserk and the worst part is i don't know whether Bom is still alive or not." Her eyes went red as she drank again and again.

He cringe as he heard the word horrifying. Pain shot through his system. He bit his lips hard.

"Dara.. if you're drunk-"

"I'll try not to." She said and add another alcohol from the bottle again.

They grew silent as Jale stifled a smile.

"Dara, how will you react if I brought two girls home and do-"

"JUPITER!" Dara shrieked. "Don't be such a !"

"I am not them! What if.. they want to do it too?" He gave her a smug smile.

Feeling irritated, she poured another to her glass.

"Then it's none of my concern." She looked away, frowning while pouting, He laughed at her actions and began to pour another wine to his glass.

"Really? You aren't jealous?" he blurted.

"Never!" She sticks her tongue.

"Oh I don't believe you." he smirked, resting against the bed, leaning on the wall. She gave a long exhausted sigh as she followed him, leaning against the wall as she drew her lips to the glass again. He stared at her thin, creamy pink lips. He really want to kiss her right now. As he drew closer, she reached over the table and grabbed the bottle, pouring it again to the glass. 

"Dara.. you drank too much already."

"Jale don't try to stop me." she giggled away, gulping the contents without stopping.

"That's it. You're drunk." He carried the wine away. She stood up and ran towards him, pouncing him to the ground. His mouth open wide but it's too late. He fell to the ground, the bottle still on his hand but the liquid poured into his neck and collarbone with Dara on top of him. Her head upon his chests. 

She looked up, still sitting on his abdomen. "Jale? Your heart is not beating?" 

He straightened up a little, surprised. "Are you kidding me? Of course my heart is beating." 

"Beating for me!" She squealed in delight, touching his chests then pulling her ear towards it. She could hear the bu-thump bu-thump bu-thump sound, very clear and calm. He chuckled upon her actions. So this is what she is like when she is drunk. She noticed the spilled wine on his neck, trickling down to the sides and his collarbone. She bent down, it hoping for more of the wine. It tastes hot and insanely addictive. He squinted his eyes looking at her.

"Oh god, are you making me crazy?" She looked at him with wide eyes but then smile. "Yes! I am." she laughed but then stopped when Jale slammed her down, pinning her to the floor, where he was right now on top of her. 

"If you keep on encouraging me to do this Dara, god knows I won't stop." he grumbled, kissing her fiercely. enveloping his tongue to hers. She kissed him back, fire dancing inside their mouth and their body. Caressing her hair, he kissed her jaw  and neck. With her eyes close, she could feel every kisses from him.. vividly touching hers like a gust of wind blowing her hair. He wanted to tear every fabric apart and just feel each other in their own world. Nothing disturbing them. No fighting off monsters, no guarding tasks for Chaerin. 

He continue to trail saliva down and neck. He pull of her jacket, revealing her thin white tank top.

"Love makes you weak, it is a poison that kills you slowly, you should never be in love." He could hear the Master reciting those sentences to his head and he stopped blankly. Dara slowly opened her eyes, looking at him weirdly. She kissed his lips gently. 

"I'll take a shower." He said pointing to his neck, where it smell of alcohol. Dara straightened up without saying anything and jump to bed giddily.

Is it true? Does love really make you crumble? Then is it a crime to love someone? Can't one love someone too much?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Writer's Note:

Chapter 8 here! Sorry for just posting this chapter today. I got a lot of work to do! Thanks for your support anyway guys!

 

Feel free to comment below!

And don't forget to subscribe to ILYBINAM! Saranghaeyo <3

Subscribe Here!

Annyeong! <3

 

Twitter: @ShikiHikaru <--- Follow!

 

Love, 

ShikiHikaru