THE MASTER'S PARTY

I love you baby I'm not a Monster

"We have to interrogate the three of you... about Jale." Chen explained as he sat beside Kris.

 

The dining hall was soon filled with D.O, Minzy, Chanyeol and Sehun.

 

"Go ahead." Neptune said seriously.

 

The girls sat straightly in anxiety.

 

"Who was the sniper aiming for?" Kris asked his first question.

 

The two girls looked at Neptune, unsure of what they should answer.

 

"...He is aiming for Jale, in the first place."

 

Silence.

 

Kris cleared his throat. "He? The sniper is a male then?"

 

Neptune swallowed before he answers.

 

"N..no. On a second thought, I don't think the sniper is a male. I detected the scent of a women. It's not really strong, but i managed to capture it."

 

Dara peered curiously.

"Your sense of smell is.. um.. surprisingly strong.."

 

All the people in the room looked at her. 

 

Kris laughed.

 

Neptune manage a smile. "Yeah. That's My best sense. Hahaha.."

 

Bom looked at Neptune and he quit laughing.

 

"Third question. Have you ever smell that scent before?"

 

"No."

 

"Okay. Do you see 'her' outfit? What is she wearing?"

 

"She's too fast. It's a blur. But everything she wears is black."

 

"Alright. You don't see her eyes? Or maybe her figure?"

 

Neptune stood up quick. 

The others looked at him in surprise.

 

"Now that i think.. He figure is womanly. Not tall. I'm sure now that the sniper is a woman."

 

Everybody gasped.

 

"But what kind of woman would want to shoot Jale?" Dara blurted.

 

Everybody stay silent.

 

"Unless the sniper is jealous of your relationship together.."

 

"I never knew.. Jale has any female friends here.." Dara said. "I don't even know Jale has a bunch of friends like you all. Neptune.. Jale.. both of you said that you never have any friends here.."

 

Everybody stay silent.

 

"Hah... Dara. You got the wrong idea.." Neptune explained.

"We just met like yesterday after the incident. Turns out they are just like is.. They're from.. you know.. umm.. and they entered this forbidden land. Every single one of us are trap here."

 

Bom looked at him and she thought ' What an awesome liar he is. '

 

"You guys didn't tell us?" Dara asked as she looked at Neptune.

 

"We kind of forgot and we're very tired.." Neptune said, not knowing what excuse he should pull off.

 

"I see." Dara said.

 

"Or maybe the sniper is a stranger that just fell in love at first sight with Jale?" Bom asked.

"Or maybe.. the sniper is threatened." Neptune said looking to the others in the room.

 

Everybody looked at Neptune in return. Suddenly everything seem to be fitting like a puzzle.

 

"Nice." Kris exclaimed. "Now we know that the sniper is a female and she may be jealous.. or threatened."

 

"We'll try to dwell deep on this matter. We will search until the depths of it and we will find who that is." Kris said.

"Everybody is dismissed."

 

Everyone clears the room. Bom accompanied Dara to the hospital wing. Just as Neptune is about to step outside, Kris blocked his path.

 

"Neptune, may i speak with you for a moment?"

"Alright." Neptune replied.

 

They walked side by side to the balcony.

Kris push the curtains away and they saw bright sun.

 

"I've been thinking.. if it's about jealousy, it must be Sulli."

 

Neptune looked at the sun.

"Sulli is hidden in the grounds right? And with that human potion of hers.. she can have a pair of legs.. that bi-"

 

Kris put a hand to his shoulder.

 

"What if Zach's niece did this? She is in love with Jale too right?"

 

"No.. not really. She's now with Saturn."

 

"Really?" Kris asked. "I thought they were just friends."

 

Neptune didn't heard Kris. He was thinking that perhaps Zach threatened the mistress. But there's no way he would do that to his favourite niece.. Would he? He must have given this task to someone else to do it.. Maybe Sulli..

 

"It's Sulli." Neptune growled.

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"99 percent sure."

 

"So you're 1 percent unsure then?"

 

"..." Neptune stay silent. He didn't know why he said that. "I'll tear her scales and fry her into a fried mermaid."

 

***

Dara Sat beside Jale.

Her eyes are still solemn and swollen.

Her lips dry.

 

"Jale.. When will you wake up?" She muttered, rubbing his palms.

"Please wake up.. I'm begging you."

She kissed his palm softly.

 

His fingers move a little.

 

Dara opened his eyes in amazement.

"Jale?!"

 

His fingers lay completely still now.

No more signs of him awake.

 

"Jale?! Please wake up for me. You have to wake up!"

 

No signs of waking up.

She slumped on her seat with more tears dripping on her cheek.

 

Maybe she's just hallucinating...

When will Jale wake up?

 

***

Solar finished training with the professionalists that Zach hired personally for him.

He wiped his sweat with a white towel and go to the locker room to take a shower.

 

He saw Saturn there changing into a newly fresh suit. He walked towards him and nudge him on the shoulder.

 

Saturn eyed him sheepishly.

 

"We're gonna be late." He said. His voice echoes in the locker room.

There is no one there except the both of them.

 

"What are you talking about?" Solar asked, totally oblivious of the matter.

 

"You've forgotten?" Saturn raised an eyebrow. "It's Master Zach's birthday today. We'll be meeting in the grand hall. Everyone."

 

Solar sighed.

Too much trainings had made him forgotten simple things like birthdays.

"Right I'll be quick." Solar murmured.

 

"I'll be going first then." Saturn left.

 

Solar quickly sprinted outdoors and turn right. He saw his old dormitory and he gave a little smirk.

 

He bend his knees and hopped. His legs catch the railing and his hands are paste to the wall, and reach to the window.

 

He opens it and hopped inside. It used to be his room and Neptune's room.

 

He looked around.

Neptune's bed is completely tidy and his rack of clothes are still there. Even though some are gone. He probably took it and left.

Solar knew that Jale and Neptune are betraying the Vibe clan because of Dara and Bom.

He thought of Dara and excruciating pain burns his heart.

Did he lose to Jale?

 

He walk to Neptune's rack of clothings and saw a frsh piece of tuxedo. He touch the smooth material.

He smiles.

 

***

Chaerin is under the protection of Ferociouso. Her hair is piled in dark black curls decorated with rose-gold pearls that looked luxurious.

She wears white fitting dress that falls down to her knees. Her dress is decorated with silver brooches. She also wore an elegant and y red stilettos.

 

Her make up looks quite bold and fierce but she still look stunning.

 

"Mistress, you're very beautiful." Delphine complimented her as she stood up from her make-up chair.

"Thank you." She said and head outside the powder room.

 

She met Ferociouso outside with his elegant tux embroidered with silver bright buttons and a pitch black bow tie.

Ferociouso offered his arm to her.

 

"Let me you Mistress." He bowed and Chaerin took his arm silently.

 

The click clack of her heels matches his footsteps in sync.

 

They glide down the long marble stairways and turn left.

The fighters, Geysiules and Xing are guarding the doors.

Geysiules  in a breathe as he saw the Mistress. He immediately bowed at her with full respect.

 

"You look very beautiful Mistress." He said with his cheeks flush.

 

"Always stunning, Mistress." Followed by Xing.

 

"Thank you." Chaerin thanked the both of them as they opened the heavy door.

 

Inside the grand hall was full of fighters. Chaerin entered with Ferociouso with linking arms.

She tries to search the man she loves in a sea of people. Her eyes trying to search for his black sapphire hair, and green eyes. Her gaze dropped to a man in a fresh white tux.

Saturn's eyes widen a little as they met eye contact.

 

Chaerin noticed that his body is getting bigger.. and stronger. 

His hair is getting longer too. Grow it for a month and it can probably tie up in a mini rubber band.

Saturn gave a tiny hesitant smile and she smiled back

 

Ferociouso lead Chaerin to the stage and she walk to the podium in a fashionable manner.

Everyone's eyes are on her and everybody turn silent as they look at Zach's niece preparing to give her speech.

 

"Good evening everyone." She starts off. Zach smiled at her from a near distance. He was sitting in the throne and he is delighted to her speak.

 

"Today is the 4th of July, a special day, that marks my uncle's born date. Zachary Carter Waschanes. I am happy to be standing here.. addressing everybody.. and of course my uncle. He is the only family member I have left.. and.."

 

She felt a dizzying headache. Her mind recalled to the time where her uncle threatened her to shut the hell up about ' The Brainwash '. Zach zwore he would end Saturn's life if she tell a single soul. She made a promise with him and she still keeps that promise.

 

Everybody looked at the Mistress who suddenly stops talking in the middle of her speech. Even Zach rise up and almost walks towards her.

 

"And.. I hope my uncle's invention of this ' Immortal Blessing Potion ' that he is currently inventing turns out successful for the better future of Vibe Clan."

 

Immortal blessing potion is the perfect potion that Zach needs to be younger.. To have a perfect health condition instead of walking around with a stick.

This doesn't mean that he has a bad condition.

But the younger the better right?

 

Chaerin looked at her uncle. She felt a chunk of ice drop on her stomach.

She remembers that Zach also forces her to be with Solar and guarded her with high security to be with Solar 24/7.. Which means she cannot see the man she really loves - Saturn Victory.

 

The crowd was full of whispers as they realize the Mistress is acting weird.

 

"I'm sorry." Chaerin apologized. "I wish my uncle to become a stronger man and a healthy man. I wish that we can rule Vibe Clan equally as a whole. May I ask everyone ro lift their glass?"

 

Everyone lifts their glasses of exquisite champagne to the air.

 

"For our Master!" She shouted.

' This is not right ' Her mind said.

 

Everyone repeats: "For Master!"

But still keep on speeding up.

 

"For our good Vibe Clan!"

' My uncle is a tyrant ' She thought.

Everybody shouted the same statement.

 

The Master is grinning.

 

"For our victory against the Warp Clan!"

' Wait..'

 

"For the success of our leader! Master Zachary Carter Waschanes!!!"

' He is not my uncle..'

 

Everybody shouts again in a perfect rhythm. Chaerin grinned but her heart and mind is the other way around.

This is not right. She has to go talk to Saturn. She wants to tell him the whole truth.

 

She smiled to her uncle and walk away from the stage.

 

Daizo, one of the average fighters who is probably almost 6 feet tall continues with the rest of the party as the MC.

 

Everybody is busy going here and there to savour the fine wine and other delicious beverages not to forget the food. They all ate to their heart's content.

 

While everybody is busy searching for more food to ear, Chaerin looked through the sea of people and saw Saturn in the corner peeking at his watch. He move and sat alone in a row of black high chairs there looking at the crowd.

 

She walked towards him but several fighters compliment her on the way about her looks and she nods and brushes them off guiltily and quickly walk. Running would catch everyone's attention.

She slowly blended with everybody to avoid Solar or the Master.

She sneaked behind the chairs and finally land behind Saturn's chair.

 

"Saturn." Chaerin whispered.

 

Saturm spunned and look down at her.

What are you doing here?! You'll get caught!"

 

Chaerin rolled her eyes.

"Just keep your position the way it is before. My uncle won't get suspicion then. You don't need to move. Just listen to me."

 

Saturn do as she says.

 

"Look.. We need to talk. Privately. Not now.. but-"

 

"After the party." Saturn said.

 

Chaerin looked at him in surprise.

"You.. you want to talk with me?" She clearly did not expect this.

 

Saturn clench his fist. He can't control it. His temptation and desire to have Chaerin by his side just kept on increasing and increasing.

 

"Thirty minutes from now I'll be waiting for you near the swimming pool. Everybody is still here so.."

 

Chaerin could not surpress her smile and she sneak back quietly away from Saturn.

 

***

"I'm sorry if my speech is bad. I just had a headache earlier on the stage." Chaerin said to his uncle who was sitting on the throne looking at every fighters enjoying the party.

 

"A headache? So that's why.. I wonder why you spoke so little this year.. no energy at all.. What I'm saying is your speeech are always more vibrant and exciting every year.. This year seems more-"

 

"Yeah . I'm sorry uncle." Chaerin said as she kneads her hear. "I.. I'll try to be better next year. Can I please be excuse for a moment? i just need to go to the bathroom to grab my medicine and change my heels. It hurts."

 

"I'll ask Delphine to send it." Zach said.

 

"It's okay. If I ask her, she's gonna pick the wrong shoe. I also want to go fix my make up a little. I'll be back in a few minutes." Chaerin said.

 

"A few minutes." Zach repeated and Chaerin walked towards the grand door and escaped out of the crowded room.

 

Saturn saw Chaerin left, and he walked to the kitchen area at the back of the large hall. Everybody is too busy and absorb in the party that no one notice Saturn going to the kitchen.

 

Saturn saw the chefs working and several maids busying themselves in carrying the dirty plates.

 

"Saturn!~" Someone called.

 

"Oh hey Fantasia." Saturn said to one of the maids who immediately pushed the dirty plates and turned to Saturn.

 

Fantasia twirls her hair and bats her eyelashes.

"So.. I heard you broke up...." She cooed.

 

Saturn turned silent and look at her.

 

"That's too bad but don't worry.. I'm here whenever you want me honey pie~" She tilts her head and touch his chin.

 

Saturn still remembers the time he was still a ' ladies man ' or being called a ' playboy ' because he captured most of the girl's heart.

He even managed to capture some mermaid's attention and help to flirt with one of the fighters from Warp Clan, which is about five years ago..

 

Fantasia is one of his favourite girl to toy with in the past. Fantasia loves him but she is very jealous when she knew about the news of Chaerin and Saturn being together.

When they broke up, she felt like the happiest girl on earth and she would do whatever it takes to have him back again. This is the chance for her.."

"Uh.. hahahaha." Saturn chuckled off easing the tension. "I'm sorry Fantasia but I need to go."

 

"What do you mean go?" Her eyebrows rise. "You came to the kitchen because you want to see me.. right?"

 

"Uh.. no.. not really.. I just want to drop this glass and.. I want to catch some fresh air outside throught the back door."

 

Fantasia pouts.

 

"When will you be like the past ' you ' again? I miss that you. Now you're just.." Her voice trailed off and she gives a seductive smile.

 

Saturn knew that smile very well.

 

"Fantasia...." Saturn said as some of the chefs and maids stared at them.

 

Fantasia grabbed his hand and they walk to the back door.

They closed the door and they saw the brightly lit crescent moon with little stars.

Fantasia ran holding his hand until they reached the garden area.

 

The garden area is close to the swimming pool and Saturn knew that Chaerin really loves this place.. Because she is the one who plants the flowers, cactus and other type of plants here. She waters them, gave fertilizers and take care of them like a mother towards her child.

She loves the floras and faunas.

 

They entered the glass house in the garden area. They are alone together.

 

"Fantasia." Saturn warms her.

 

Fantasia grinned and push him down to the floor she grind him down and quickly kiss him hungrily.

Saturn felt her tongue shoving down his throat.

 

"F..F-fantasia stop. You've never been like this.. before. You changed." He warns.

 

"I changed because I was heartbroken." She admitted. "I'm gonna make you mine, Saturn."

Fantasia puts her hand at the back of his hair and down his neck, which made the hairs at the back of his spine crawled up.

 

"We have to stop this Fantasia. I mean it."

 

"Shut up." She growled pinning him harder to the found. "You used to call me Fantasy, instead of Fantasia."

 

She forcely took of his suit and Saturn pushed her away.

 

She gave a stinging slap to Saturn, which causes his ears to ring.

 

"DON'T MOVE!" She shouted. his suit was thrown elsewhere and she quickly throws his tie away too.

 

Saturn was taken aback. Never in his life he saw Fantasia shouted.. It's like.. she is a stranger.

 

Fantasia stared at him hungrily with menacing eyes and he felt a little cowered all of a sudden.

 

She his shirt but it rips apart in the third to the last buttons sending it flying everywhere.

 

His abs came into clear view and she smiled.

 

"You workout everyday? The last time I knew.. you didn't have any abs."

 

Fantasia inhale the scent of his neck. Saturn pushes her away again.

 

"I SAID DO-"

 

"Chaerin!" Saturn saw her standing far away at the end of the glass house.

Fantasia spun and saw Chaerin standing there with a coldhearted expression.

 

"Well well.. out ouf all the places.. You chose a glass house.. Fantasia?"

Chaerin grinned and walked closer to them.

 

"Chaerin! This is a misunder-"

 

Fantasia cowered a little but she glared at Chaerin.

 

"So? What if I purposely choose the glass house to mock you? This is your place right?" She giggled with the sound of cruelty.

 

"Besides I'll take what is mind in the first place!" Fantasia shrieked and began to kiss Saturn hungrily in front of Chaerin.

 

Saturn's eyes widened and he shoves her away.

 

Chaerin smiled. "Nice."

 

"A nice move Fantasia. But dob't you realize.. You are in my hands? I could ask Zach to kick you out of the castle." Chaerin crossed her arms.

 

"! Are you threatening me?!?"

Fantasia rise up and grab the nearest empty glass pot.

 

Saturn quickly bolted in front of Chaerin.

The flying empty pot crash to Saturn's head instead of Chaerin's.

 

Saturn held Chaerin, trapping her in his arms.

 

"You o-okay?"

 

Chaerin looked at him.

 

"Saturn.. You.."

 

"No.." Fantasia lowered to the ground. "No.." She gave a bloodcurdling scream and left the two as she ran away.

 

Saturn drop down to the ground.

 

"Saturn! Hey! Saturn! Wake up!"

Chaerin panic and she held his head.

 

"Hold on to me and I'll caryy you to the hospital wi-"

 

She froze as she saw her hands, which she held on to Saturn earlier, covered in a dark mixture of blue blood.