ONE SHOT

I love you baby I'm not a Monster

"Taeyang." Bom said. "I got the feeling."

Neptune and Jale frowned.

"You guys wait here. I'll finish this crap." Jale bolted towards the door.

The door unlocked revealing Solar Tomb.
Solar wore a simple white shirt and jeans with a fedora.
"Get away from here before I fcking break your neck." 

"Not until I see the love of my life first." He answered.

Jale clench his fists ready to punch Solar but Solar's speed enhances and stopped his fist with his own hands.
"You're fast Jale." Solar smirked. "But not fast enough." He quickly gave a pain shooting twist to Jale's hand.
Jale growled and use his head to bumped his head to Solar's.
Solar was taken aback and he released Jale's hand as he back away to the wall.

"Jale!"

That voice- soothing and healing to Solar's ears.

"DARA! GET BACK TO YOUR ROOM!" Jale yelled, trying to close the door and backing the three away.

"C'mon Dara let's go back to your room." Neptune placed his hands to Dara's shoulder and lead her inside.

Bom was still standing there looking at the two.
"Jale. Can't you give Solar that Past Potion?" 
"I'm not going to fcking give that fcker." 
"JALE!" Bom shouted to his face.
"Stop being selfish. He is our friend. He is Dara's best friend. He is my best friend. Can you stop this stupid jealousy and stop being cruelly selfish! If you just give him that damn potion I'm sure everything will be going back to normal." 

Jale went silent then he turned to Solar but Solar is gone.

"That fcktard!" He cursed and sprinted to the room. Bom followed suit.

Jale saw Dara and Neptune sitting on bed. Neptune is comforting Dara placing his hand to Dara's shoulder. 
Solar is leaning by the window. He had just come in and they all are in the room together.

As soon as Dara saw Jale she quickly flew to his side. 

"Are you okay? Are your hands okay?" Dara asked, while patting his right hand that had just been twisted by Solar.

"Dara." Solar called. 

Dara inclined her head and looked at Solar innocently.

"Why can't you love me?" He asked desperately. 

Bom and Neptune looked at Solar. 
Jale is not frowning right now but he can feel a little bit of sympathy to Solar.

"Why?" he asked, a little louder this time.

"I.. I don't know.." Dara murmured. "I'm sorry Taeyang-"

"Not with that stupid name again!" He yelled causing shock to Dara.

"Hey! Don't yell at her!" Jale hissed.

Solar fell silent for a moment.

Bom eyed Jale and Jale understood that she wants him to deal with Solar and make him remember his pasts.
But.. with Dara here, there is no way they get to talk about all of this important matter.

Bom lowered her eyes, she understood.

"Should I really kill Jale to make you love me?" 

The four set of eyes looked at him sickly.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Dara shot up. Her eyebrows hit the ceiling. She rose up and drew closer to Solar.
"If you kill him, you're a sick bastard!" She shrieked. "I hate you!" 

Bom shook her head. 
"Just go.. Solar."

"YOU !" Neptune pull Solar and pushed him again.

"That is not going to happen." Jale said confidently. 

"....." Solar gave one last sad glance at Dara, climbed the window and left in the speed of light. 

***

It's 3:30 am. Another sleepless night for Jale trap in his own fcking mind.

"Jale." Neptune called quietly. 
The two girls are sleeping and they don't want to disturb them." 

" Neptune. Have I told you before about Warp Clan.. That Kris gave up his throne.. and he chose me as the leader."

"Yeah I remember. It felt great." Neptune said.
Jale grinned. "Zach must've knew about this already. Or maybe not." 
"Whatever about that old man. What matters most for me is now." Neptune mumbled.
"Being able to look at Bom like this.. sleeping peacefully beside me.. It makes me happy." He said patting Bom's hair.

Jale smiled and looked at Dara too. He really loves her so fcking much.

***

The incident of yesterday had given chills to Dara.
She's scared of Taeyang. Who is he? It's like she doesn't know him anymore. The old Taeyang won't say that.
Each time she thinks of him she gets more frustrated.
She looked at Jale's hand. Still worrying. Yesterday, she help nursed him and bandage his hand because every time he moves it, he felt a little pain. 

Taeyang is scary for her. Like a monster.

"Hey." 

She thinks about Korea. Can they even go back home? She really want to go back to Korea now.

"Heyy.." 

"H-huh?" Dara met Jale's gaze. 
Jale smiled.
"All of us are going to Owine Waterfall after this." 
"Oh okay." Dara said munching on her omelette.
"I can't wait to get out of here." Dara said.

Jale look at Dara worriedly. 
The words she said haunt him like a nightmare and he instantly remember his last nightmare.
The nightmare of Dara hating him to the point that she pulls the trigger to him.

He kept thinking in Dara's position. 
She must have felt digusted to share food with a monster. To live with a monster. To sleep with a monster. To kiss a monster and even have physical contacts with a monster.
God. She will be really sick of him.
Who would want to love a monster?
No one.

He felt like he couldn't breathe thinking about his social anxieties.
One half of him is a hopeless romantic and the other is a damn realist. 
Even if Dara leaves him, he is still thankful for everything that they shared. The memories they build up. Even if she leaves.. Even if she doesn't care anymore.. Even if she kills him.

Yes everyone has their flaws but.. for him every part of him are flaws.
It's not about you being obese or you're an anorexic.. it's not about your bad grades or the way you always backstab other people. It's not those little scars carved on your body. Those are flaws but thinking of him as a monster.. who runs around in the speed of light, has great six sense, horrifying eyes and figure.. 
Who would want to love a man like that?

Except Neptune. He is lucky to find a girl who loves him.
Sometimes he doesn't even understand why Bom love him.
Like.. why? 

He is insecure of his monster
looks... but his number one fear must be losing someone he loves,  especially Dara, his first love.

He felt so trapped because he doesn't even know what to do sometimes. Like a worthless idiot.

The mind is a tricky thing. It always leaves him overthinking. You can tell it to ignore the signs, to play dumb and let happen even though you knew it will only screw you in the end. To continue like a damn fool setting yourself up on failure. 
All he knows is his mind is one bliss-seeking motherfcker.
Is it so hard to be honest? 
YES IT'S FCKING GODDAMN HARD FOR HIM TO BE HONEST. 
Especially the fear of Dara leaving him. He cannot live without her or maybe he could but he will go crazy and miserable. 

He raked his hair and look around. Bom and Neptune are still eating their breakfast while Dara is resting on the chair.

He thought about Zach and felt anger bursting from inside his body. Adrenaline pumped and he felt hatred and anger.
How could Zach just get away with so many whole bad things he do? How is it fair that he who did a lot of bad things live with such power and satisfaction while Jale himself had suffered and go through a lot of ordeals in being a monster.

He still remember Zach's words:
Don't care. Don't love. Don't trust. Don't expect. Because these four things are all that ruin you to shreds.

Yeah and it's true. The moment Dara walk out of his life will be the moment he stop living.

"Hey Jale! Let's go. You drive?" Neptune asked.
Dara catched up to Jale's side. Jale gave a quick kiss to her forehead. 
"No. You drive." Jale threw the car keys to Neptune.

So much for overthinking.

***

Jale's thoughts wander off again while searching for the key.
Damn. When he tried to stop thinking, it will become worse.
What should he do?

Zach. Zach. Zach.
He could list down every synonym from a thick dictionary to describe what an and deceitful tyrant he is.
Sometimes he wish he could stop the world from revolving, do whatever he wishes to do.

He looked at Dara who is searching the bushes with Bom. 
Dara tuck her hair behind her ear.
She is so cute. Not just her looks, but her personality too. Her voice is cute, the way she act is cute, the things she say are cute. Her smile is adorable. He likes to talk to her. Even though she can embarass herself sometimes and mess up, she still look cute in his eyes.

Suddenly something made him stop overthinking.
He focused to the surroundings.
He's sure he heard echoes of footsteps.
He didn't smell anything but he's sure he heard something.
He turned to look at Neptune and they exchange glances.
Neptune knew that someone is here too.
But.. who?
Whoever this is.. he or she had to be professional. 

Jale and Neptune kept looking around. Walking in circles and looking above them. But there was no one.
"We have to go." Neptune said.
"I sense something dangerous." 

Dara ran to Jale and quickly get by his side. 
"Jale, what are you guys-" 
Jale heard the sound of a click and that speed..
He knew it. 
He jumped in front of Dara and pushed her away to the side. 
Dara toppled over and fall to Neptune's arms.
Bom immediately ran to them.

He felt it. He felt an extremely electrifying pain getting through his skin and deep into his body.
He could hear the speed of the bullet.
He fell down to the mossy grass and his eyes only saw the blurry blue sky. 

Dara rose up. Her eyes froze as she saw Jale lying down on the ground. His blood is flowing everywhere and she felt panic. 
Neptune rose up too. Bom looked shock but she felt those bloodcurdling chills that ran through her spine.

"JALE!" 
Dara ran to his side, bending and cupping his cheeks.
"JALE! Oh my god tell me this is some nightmare.." She babbled and looked at Jale's bloody clothing.
"OH GOD!" she exclaimed.

He heard her voice. He could see Dara's face even if it is blurry.
Her face are full of tears as she kept screaming his name. Somehow he tried to lift up his hand, to wipe those tears away. 
But lifting his hand seem like the hardest thing to do right now.
He tried to muster up his energy just to lift his hand but..
it seem impossible.

He saw Neptune's and Bom's face.

"Oh my god!! We have to get him to the hospital!!" 
Dara realized as soon as she said that. 
There are no hospitals here.