THE UNDECIDED DIRECTION

I love you baby I'm not a Monster

"We shouldn't go here! Look at you now!" she yelled at Jale, who was silently wincing as Dara wiped his blood with a packet of wet tissues. 

"I don't care Dara! I'm already used to those attacks! Don't you look at my scars at all?" 

Dara peered at his scars a little, then to the bloody knife that is placed in the ground. "I don't know what I do if you die.." she muttered. 

"I won't die." he placed his forehead to hers. "Remember that." 

 

**

"Bom! Wait up!" he stumbled, trying to catch the fast woman in front of him. She giggled then ran faster, purposely doing it.

"Yah! You cheetah!" he ran faster again then stopped as he saw Bom looking an orange tent. 

"Neptune! Look!" she jabbed a finger at the tent. He feels a sort of dejavu with the tent but then he sniffed. .

"Yah! Bom! Don't go there! You hear me!" he shrieked but it's too late. Bom is now running there. 

"Bom!" Bom ignores him as she bent down and saw two figures. Their foreheads pressing, the solemn expression on their faces like they are in love. The figures glanced up at her. She clamped and so did one of the figure. 

"No way..." Neptune gestured towards Bom and the four looked at each other intently.

"Bom!" Dara's mouth open widely and she swears if a frog jumps to , it would be no surprise and same as Bom. 

"Dara?!" Bom squeaked. The two ran to each other and hugged. 

"Oh my god.. i thought you did not made it !" Bom wiped her tears and Dara's tears soaked to Bom's shirt. "Me too..." 

Neptune and Jale exchanged glances as they nod. They know what they should do. One glance and everything is said and done.

 

"W-who are you?" Neptune asked Jale and the two looked at the boys as they released their embrace. 

"Oh.. Bommie. This is Jale, my..-"

"Her boyfriend." he interrupted and Bom's eyes widened like shiny diamonds. "WHAT?! Boyfriend?!" she squeaked loudly and Neptune just stood there looking at them. Bom ran up to Dara then yanked her away.

"But Dara! You didn't even know him!" She whispered. The two boys looked at each other and shook hands. 

"I knew him Bom. We knew each other. We are trapped here. Then who is he?"

"He is.. my friend too! Well so basically four of us are trapped here."

"Tide." 

"Jale." 

Both of them with no expressions, looked at the girls in such a manner. 

"Hey we could hear you Bom." Neptune ushered to the girls and Bom lowered her face.

"Sorry.. Um.. Hi.. My name is Bom, I'm Dara's best friend." she offered a hand and Jale smiled. "Jale."

"Hi, I'm Dara. Bom's best friend." Dara smiled and so did Neptune.

"I'm Tide, Bom's friend"

"Let's not be here shall we?" Neptune demanded. "Let's talk at our house." 

 

Neptune prepares the tea as he carefully gave it to Bom and the new guests, Jale and Dara. The four make awkward glances as finally Bom pushed in a conversation.

"So Dara, where exactly is Taeyang?" Her eyes swim towards Jale the moment she asked that question. She feels a little suspicious yet happy for her best friend at the same time. 

"Uh.." Dara didn't know how to start. "He.. he betrayed us." 

"What do you mean betrayed?" Her eyebrows rose as she placed the saucer to the table. The boys continue sipping their drinks. Jale looked at Dara who was fumbling with her shirt.

"He kidnapped Dara." He started and Bom's jaw dropped.

"No way!" she shrieked. "Taeyang is not that.. not that kind of person."

"Yes it's true Bom. What Jale said is true. I thought he kidnapped you too.." she sighed exasperatedly. 

"Why did he kidnapped you?" she sighed.

"I don't know.. he told me that I should have know the answer. It is very clear, he said, but I do not underst-"

"He meant he likes you." Bom raised his eyebrow and Jale's eyes sank to Dara's.

"No way!" Dara pushed her tea away and Bom gawked at her.

"Dara! I knew it all this time okay! Do you know that Taeyang loves you since the very first time he saw you at the office?! He loves you! He told me that! S-so I help you, by matching you up. Don't you even notice how you always end up in the same projects as him, and how I always left you both together and speed up home?! And You you.. you're just so dense.." 

"......." Dara's face was already confused, her jaw dropping to the nine gates of hell.

"Ah love at first sight." Jale added.

"Exactly!" Bom jabbed a finger at Jale. "He loved you for ... 3 years Dara."

"I.. I never realize it.." Dara tucked her hair to her ear. "I never.."

"But I cannot believe it.. Taeyang would never do such kidnappings.." she crossed her arms, tugging her shirt. 

"Well people change, Park Bom." Neptune croaked.

"Right." Bom replied. 

"So.. do you have the key?" Jale asked. Neptune's eyes popped open. 

"What key?" Bom asked.

"Vierre key, If you have it, we can get out of here." Jale explained audibly and Bom scratched her face. 

"No! We lose it when we came here for the first damn time." 

"But you remember the exact locations when you came here? Like where did you go..?"

"Uh uh I''m bad at directions." 

"I remember." Dara said. The three looked at her. 

"Well good. We'll try to find them the next day." Jale replied.

"So where did you guys live? Don't tell me you guys live in a tent and-"

"We live in a house." Jale crossed his legs. 

"Well... Dara live here please!" She pleaded. Neptune looked at Jale and Jale understood. Dara gaze at Jale. 

"Alright. You'll live here." Jale pat her head. 

"You too right?!" she cling to him.

"Of course, but I will go get our things in our house and... bring them here." 

"Yay!" Bom danced around with Dara and Neptune rolled his eyes.

"Do i need to go with you?" Dara asked as the three of them looked at Jale putting on his helmet then climb to his motorbike.

"No need." he smiled, plant a kiss on her forehead and wave goodbye.

 

**

If you just promise me to bring the thing, I will guarantee that he belongs to you." The man cackled in glee and the figure smiled.

"Then my wish can be granted too?" the smile grew wider.

"Yes. If you do my instructions, it will work." 

"How much time do I have to wait?" 

"Not too long." 

**

 

Jale brought back their luggage and suitcases. 

"So where is our room?" He asks Bom who was happily beside Dara. 

"..... Our? Oh you mean yours and Nep-"

"I mean ours." He grabbed Dara's shoulder and Dara nudged him with a glare.

"Aww honey. That glare doesn't suit you." Jale grinned and Neptune bit his lips to stop himself from laughing. 

"Stop it Jale. I'm going to sleep with Bom." Dara trashed her luggage away and Jale blocked her. 

"No. You are going to sleep with me. We always sleep together, remember?" Jale smirked and Dara kicked him in the leg while blushing. Bom looked at them in surprise. 

"Hey you guys.." Neptune walked in their circle. "How about... for every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. Jale gets to sleep with Dara and Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.. Dara gets to sleep with Bom." 

"That sounds fair." Bom comprehend. 

"What day is it today?" Dara asks. 

"Thursday." Neptune answered. 

"Well sorry Jale, she's mine for today." Bom yanked Dara's luggage to her room. The two girls disappeared to their room.

"That sounds wrong." Neptune chuckled and Jale kick his suitcase to Neptune.

"Carry it."

Neptune looked at him in disgust then carry it to their room. 

 

"It's not really a big room.. bu-"

"It's so small." Jale commented.

"Oh shut up."

"Why are you being so ist by giving those girls a bigger room." Jale studied the room; it has only two thin mattresses and a Chinese vase with swords dangling on the ceiling and an aquarium bowl with two goldfishes.

"Then you want to sleep in the same room as them?" Neptune rolled his eyes. 

"That is a brilliant idea. Now drag those mattresses to their room." Jale ordered as he walked away leaving Neptune sticking his tongue while carrying his suitcase and dragging the mattress where he bumped the wall and curse.

 

"Yeah.. so.. I realised I lo-"

The door bang opened and the two girls jumped from their beds.

"Hello, We are sleeping here.." Neptune smiled while Jale was at the back of him, eating a strawberry lollipop, it relaxingly.

"What?!" Bom shrieked.

"We need to keep you both safe so we are sleeping here." Jale explained as Neptune place Jale's heavy suitcase to the floor and place the mattresses next to the queen size bed. 

"No way." Dara looked at the two boys.

"Yes way." Jale muttered. "I need to keep you safe."

"Aww! That is so sweet! Of course you are welcome to protect her." Bom smiled and teased Dara.

"Thank you." Jale grinned and dove to the mattress beside Dara.

"So since when do you guys..." Bom looked at them mischievously and Dara couldn't help but blushed. Jale smiled. "It's not too long.. how about you and him?" Jale pointed to Neptune and Neptune blushed. 

"N-no! We are friends!" Neptune sat beside Jale. "Right, Bom?" 

"Why yes! We are the best of friends!" Bom hugged Neptune and he returns her the hug. Jale sneered at him. 

 

**

"Yes. I want the invitations, wedding gown, and wedding cake. Don't forget the ring." Kris smiled. 

"When will we launch this thing?" Luhan asked gazing at the hall. It was similarly like a church. Kris had even picked him as the priest. Tao and Kai will be the best man. Sehun will be the singer. Xiumin and Chen as the bodyguards. Lastly, Lay, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O and the other fighters and maids will be the audiences. 

"What a fresh new start for a battle." Xiumin commented at the halls decorated with such balloons, flowers and antique vases, statues, etc. 

"It will be perfect for this white day." Kai smiled and so did Tao.

"I can't wait to kill Jupiter Jale." Tao sneered. 

"And I will help you in killing him." Minzy nudged at Tao.

"Oh not just the two of you.. remember what i said. The easiest way to tear down the vibe clan is to kill them one by one without bringing other fighters. Let us invite Jupiter Jale and kill him for good. We had no choice since he really joins that Vibe Clan. If only he knows... that Vibe Clan is the sonofa... clan. Then we won’t have to do this."

 

Writer's Note:

So, thanks guys for supporting this story! 

Please keep supporting us!

If for some reason, authornim can't reply the comment below, just ask her via twitter!

 

Please leave comments about the fanfic below, Thankss!

AND Please Subscribe, it'll mean a lot to me!

Click here to subscribe to ILYBINAM!

Kamsahabnida! <3

 

Twitter: @ShikiHikaru

 

Love,

ShikiHikaru