BLACK HOLE

I love you baby I'm not a Monster

"Thank you Taeyang oppa for coming with us even though you threw up for so many times on the plane." Bommie and Dara thanked him as they finally step down to the country of Viwaren. 

"No need to thank me." Taeyang smiled and lean in and whisper to Bom with a quiet voice,"Thanks for giving me a chance to be closer to Dara." Bom winked at him giving the look that she is elated to help him. Eager to matched them up like the love goddess, Aphrodite. The three made their way to the harbour using a small green taxi. Taeyang explained to the driver about their destination while Bom and Dara took a small walk to the food lounge to grabbed some pies, traditional cakes, a can of soda.

For a couple of hours in the taxi, they finally board a ship to the small island, Yuratasy Island. The scenery was beautiful. The breathetaking clear waters, the lush green trees, fishes everywhere... it makes them want to live here forever.  Until the boat stops to the land of Yuratasy. The three of them decided to call a vehicle.

"Please send us to this address" Bom pulled out a memo from her bag and gave it to the driver. 

The driver nod his head and speed down the bumpy road. Around a couple minutes later, they arrived to a small apartment. The three of them put down their luggages and decided to get in the vehicle again. 

"Bom where will we go?" Dara asks Bom and Bom inclined her head to the driver.

"Owene Waterfall." 

Dara's eyes bulged out, tilting to Bom with a quizzical look.

"Ave no sia tipogo?" 

Bom and Dara had no idea of what the driver is saying. While Taeyang puts his hands to his laps and grinned. 

"No kise ga tipogo Owene Waterfall." Taeyang explains to the driver all of a sudden using Viewinese language.

"Taeyang oppa?!!!" Dara and Bom screamed together. When did Taeyang managed  to study Viewinese language?

"I learnt Viewinese when I was 12. Well.... Surprise!!" He smiles to both of them with great pride. The two would have never thought that they're close friend could speak Viewinese fluently. 

"What do you say?" Dara asked, turning her face to Taeyang. 

"I said that we are sure we wanted to go to Owene Waterfall." Taeyang gave an eye-smile to her.

 

The scenery changes after a couple of hours. They saw the beautiful waterfall scenery. Breathetaking waters, big lushes of trees.. It's like a paradise. Even more beautiful than the outside of Viewin. 

"It says that nobody dares to go here..well.. Surprisingly, it's so beautiful." Bom said smiling.

"Why is that?" Taeyang asks confusely.

"It's a long story. but Dara.. I brought the key with me!" she flashed a diamond smile with the Vierre key in her hand.

"OH MY GOD! Bommie! Why did you bring it here?!!!" Dara shouted loudly before Bom clamped with her tiny hands. 

"Anyways, follow me." Bom pulled both of their hands as they walked inside the steep sides of the waterfall and into the cave. Taeyang had no idea but followed them into the dark. As they walked inside the cave, it became darker and darker. Bom decided to pull out her cellphone for light so that they could see what's ahead of them, but it's too late. As they take two steps forward, Dara recoiled and fell to a hole. 

"AAAAAA!!" Dara screamed as she felt herself falling.

Luckily, Taeyang pulled her with strong force using his strength and Bom quickly grabbed Dara's left hand. The two putting with such strong magnetism to help their friend. Dara's face was pale but she tried to hang onto the both of them. 

"Dara pull strongly!" Taeyang shouted.

"Dara hold tightly okay!" Bom yelled similarly. 

As they yanked her back to the ground, three of them tumbled into a heap of mess.

"Thank you! I thought i'm going to die!" 

"Be careful Dara." Taeyang whispers and pat her head as they all walk together into a deeper and deeper chaos. 

 

"Anyways why are we going here?" Taeyang asks the both of them as he did not know anything. At all. 

"We wanted to explore." Bom explained while clicking her tongue. 

They walked and walked until they reach a grand metallic door with black colour. In the middle of the door was a symbol of a skull with 4 gems surrounding it. Similar to the Vierre key.

"So this is the Vierre door." Bom placed her hand to her forehead then grabbed the key from her pocket. Dara blocked Bom ahead as she saw the old key.

"Bom! We cannot do this!" Dara pulled her aside. "It is risky! Are you mad?!" 

"Yes we can." Bom flashed a smile and unlocked the lock with the Vierre key.

"I wanted to save the guy." her eyes lowered down.

"What guy?" Taeyang felt his head spinning. His head throbbed but he tried to feign and ignored it.

"The guy who was captured by the mad scientists." Bom looked at Dara. 

"What?! Bom are you out of your mind?!! We don't even know who he is!! Or what!!" Dara shouted. "We should head back!"

"I wanted to save them. I don't know why and how i have the urge to do it. Both of you must help me." 

".........." 

"I don't know what all this is about. But..i'll help you Bom." taeyang said. 

Then he leans to Bom and whispers:"As long as you still help to match me up with Dara." 

Bom smiled and nodded to Taeyang. An agreement. 

"Fine.. Since i will be accused of killing you both if i left you guys here..... count me in." Dara sighed exasperatedly. Bom stuck the key to the door and both of them pushed the door open as they felt their bodies getting lighter and what they are seeing began to fade away...

 

***

Dara's POV

I swear i could not see anything. My mind was in a great turmoil. I was in a state of dementia. I could not remember where I was. Even my own name.I can only feel strong forces of wind and i felt my body descend into something very deeeep.  As i felt my body hurled to a soft grass, my head was spinning until i slowly open my eyes. I saw blue skies, birds, trees surrounding me. As i try to stand up, memories hit me hard. I am Dara. I am with Bommie and Taeyang. We are in...

"Ouch. Where am I?" 

That's Bommie's voice, I spun around and saw both Taeyang and Bommie lying on the same spot as I was. I quickly bent down.

"Are you guys okay??" 

"Where were we?" Taeyang creased his forehead in pain. The same headache was hitting him, I guess.. He exhaled audibly in pain.

"Bom, I think we've just arrive.. In the forbidden land."

As we all look around, we realise, we were outside a waterfall, similar to Owene waterfall, but the surroundings are a forest. I looked at the waterfall. I place my feet to the shallow parts of the water. It felt cool and fresh on the skin of my feet. Bom joins in and plays near the waterfall. Taeyang followed us. 

 

***

"OMG! It was real!" Bom shouted in frenzy and bounce in happiness around. 

"Do you think it's dangerous here?" I asked timidly. 

"Dara don't be like a girl and come out of your damn shell." Bom .

"I am a girl!" i  complained and protested

"Hey, I was wondering what was real?" Taeyang asks in confusion. 

"The Vierre... Forbidden land.. Oh just forget it." Bom rolled her eyes. 

"Let's just walk around." 

They were walking into the deep forest step by step as they plucked some fruits from the trees and ate them. 

"Bom. How can we even find them?" I ask her simultaneously. "This is a large forest. Like.. How in the world are we suppose to find them?"

"No idea. I'm using my most trusted instincts." she passed around as they realise the sun begans to set already.

"You guys.. How are we going to get back anyway?" Bom and Dara spun arpund to look at Taeyang. "You know. I don't understand why you guys wanted to go here. I don't even understand how we could land here. I don't understand anything." 

Bom sighed. She decided to tell Taeyang about the stories, not even missing a little detail on it. Taeyang listens to her attentively.

"Well I still have the key. So we can go back anytime." Bom winked as she shove her hands to her short pants left pocket. However, her forehead creased, as she shove her hands to the right pocket and left again and again.

 

"Bom, what are you doing"

"Mmmmm.... What am i doing?" trying to hide her nervousness from her voice.

"Oh My God bom did you lost the key?" Taeyang asked out of nowhere.

"No, pfft, how could I?"

"Bommieeee....." Dara worriedly asked.

"Fine, fine.. YES, I LOST IT!! OMG DARA!!! WHAT SHOULD WE DO??" she shrieked. 

"BOMMIEEEE!!!" Dara shouted.

"Sorry, i told you not to trust me with the key.."

"When in the hell did you said that??!!" Dara frantically said.

"I never said that didn't I?"

" Bom!! So now what, we can't go back? Like forever??" Dara eyed her with anxiety. Her knees buckled up. A chill ran down Her spine. 

"You know guys.. What if we don't need any key to go back?" Taeyang asks. 

"No no no. I've done a lot of research about it! It requires a key to go back again!!" Bom freaked out as she explains.

They stared at one another, knowing what they will do. 

Find the key. 

Thus, as they ran and jog down, they look on the ground, bushes, and any other parts that are even ridiculous. The sun began to dissapeared on the horizon and dark clouds are filling up to the sky. They ran and ran till they get back to the waterfall again. 

 

***

"Master. I found reviliants. They are on the location near Owine waterfall." a green -haired guy send an alert to the old scientist. He appeared quickly with a black stick in his hand. He bent down and the blonde guy showed him the record of the Surveillance camera. It showed 3 reviliants. The guy eyed with focus as his yellow eyes swam through the video. Bom. Taeyang. And Dara. 

"This is good. Gather the Deception team to catch them." the scientist look at the 3 creatures with twinkling eyes. 

"Roger that." 

 

"Master orders you both to catch 3 Reviliants. They are beside the Owine Waterfall." the guy glared at the two guys. The blonde guy and the normal hair-black coloured guy was leaning on the wall. 

"You don't need to glare at me like that green hair." the blonde guy says it cooly with no expression.

"You killed my Poie and don't you dare call me that. My name is  Mercury Death."

"I said it before. Poie was there, and as i almost caught it, those bastards killed it for fun. You shouldn't be mad at me, Mercury." 

"You should have rescued--"

"Let's go get our little weapons, Neptune." The blonde guy eyed at Death with irritation as he walk with Neptune to the Weapons Room. 

"Jupiter, I was informed earlier.. The reviliants are 2 aigans and 1 zaka. (**Aigan: female, Zaka: male).

"You go catch the zaka. I'll get the aigans." Jupiter rinsed his blade at the sink. The blade was still covered with blue liquid-the monster's blood. 

"Geez. This is disgusting. The Warp clan really has annoying monsters. Their population really annoy the living crap out of me." 

"Yeah. But us, The Vibe clan. We still won. Our attacks are more powerful.". He head to the drawers and grab some gloves as he tossed the gloves to Neptune. Neptune bit the left glove as he puts the other one to his hand. 

"Anyway seriously? Let me have 1 aigan at least. I don't want the useless zaka." Neptune groaned. Jupiter chuckled. 

"No aigans can resist me." Jupiter boast proudfully. "Well since i'm nice, fine. Let Saturn have the zaka. We'll catch them." 

Neptune rolled his eyes as their eyes slowly change into red colour, their skin tone was even paler and their fingernails turn into sharp claws. They gnawed their teeth as fangs appeared in their mouth, their muscular bodies turn bigger. 

 

"Wooo! y monsters!" all the other monsters clapped their hands at the Deception team - Jupiter and Neptune. Neptune went up to Saturn. Saturn was wearing a crossbow behind his broad shoulders, ready to shoot more of an apple. "Roger this." he smiled and turn his eyes into a yellow colour, paler skin tone, bigger body, sharp claws..

The three of them banged the door hard as they ran all their might into the deep forests.. Where the skies turn darker and darker every second their footsteps left. 

 

***

"I give up," Bom fell to the grass, closing her eyes. Dara was still looking for the key in panic. 

Taeyang came towards Dara. "It's going to be okay Dara. Trust me."

Dara faked a smile to Taeyang as she didn't want him to be worried. 

"Okay. I trust you." she smiled. 

 

*Rustle Rustle*

"Did anyone hear that?" Dara asks as she helplessly look around her surroundings. To her oblivious concern, it was so dark. She could not see what's in front of her as a thick fog hovered around the forests rentlessly. "Taeyang? Bommie?" 

Her hair stood on end, she could feel her teeth chattering. She could not even see her own hand! "Bommie??" 

There was no reply. Beads of sweat trickled down her forehead. "T-taeyang.. ??"  .... No answer.

"Dara?!" 

"Dara! do you hear me?!!" Taeyang shouted worriedly. His eyes swimming around tring to find his love of his life. 

Taeyang's voice echoed out loud. Dara look around. Hoping to know the direction of the voice. "Taeyang?! Where are you??" 

Again. No reply. 

*Rustle Rustle*

Ottokaeeee?!! She began zoned out as she could feel the rustling sounds are very close to her. She tried to run, she wanted to scream. But she can't she was frozen to the spot. She can't move. She can sense the rustling sounds are not from Taeyang and Bommie. She could feel a dangerous prescence, but she even has difficulty of breathing as her fear injected highly into her senses. She could hear footsteps, breathing, laughters.

Is she dreaming?  Her eyes slowly shut down. Her body landed on the grass gracefully. She passed out. He stopped to the clearing and sniffed the air. He saw her lying on the grass. 

"........" he smiled as he carried her on his arms and sprint fast in the dark. 

 

 

Writer's Note:

Thank you for subscribing! 

 

Leave comments below! Thanks

And Click here to subscribe to ILYBINAM!

Annyeong! <3

 

Twitter: @ShikiHikaru <--- Follow (:

 

Love, 

ShikiHikaru