TRAITOR

I love you baby I'm not a Monster

The hospital wing was crowded as soon as everybody heard the news of Saturn protecting the Mistress from the chaos.

"Chaerin? Are you okay?" Zach ushered towards her and gave her a tight hug. She was still trembling uncontrollably. 

"Yes. Saturn protected me." Chaerin said while sobbing.

"Did the two of you sneak off?" Zach asks.

Chaerin nodded. Partly thinking that it was all her fault.

Solar was beside Chaerin and he ushered towards the Master.

"I apologize Master." Solar bowed.

"Where were you when you were suppose to protect her?! You are a disappointment Solar!" Zach's rage surprises everyone in the room.

"I'm sorry. I'm not feeling well myself." Solar said. "When the party was ongoing, I went to my room and take a short rest." 

"That is your mistake! You were suppose to guard her for twenty-four hours! I suggest you do your work properly." 

"Yes Master." Solar bowed feeling guilty. 

"And you're saying that Fantasia is the one behind this?" Zach asks Chaerin. 

"Yes. The pot was supposed to hit me but Saturn jump in front of me." 

"Ferociouso!" Zach called.

"Yes Master?" 

"I want Fantasia in front of my eyes. Now." 

"Yes Master." Ferociouso walked out of the hospital wing.


Saturn is being handled by one of the scientists which also holds the responsibility of aiding injured fighters.
He is unconscious because of the injection that they injected on him earlier. He lose a little blood but it's not really a severe injury.

Chaerin held his hand tightly while the scientists handle Saturn with care. Zach looked at Chaerin who was crying and kneeling beside Saturn and he refuse to give a comment. 

"Master. I've bring Fantasia here." Ferociouso called.

Everyone snapped their attention to the maid.
Zachary inclined his head slowly giving the 'dangerous' aura.

Fantasia's eyes are pooled with tears and she looked down on the floor. 

"Is it true you threw a glass vase to my niece?" Zach slowly walk towards Fantasia.

Fantasia gulped. "I.. It..."

"Answer me Fantasia." Zach said.

"I.. I did not do it." Fantasia said, shaking her head several times.

Chaerin rise up, her rage boiling deep in her veins, adrenaline pumped. She is ready to fire a bullet to Fantasia's head. More than ready.

"Oh yeah?" Zach grinned.

"I just h-heard about Saturn's incident.. I'm... I'm truly sad about it.. I didn't know anything about the vase..-"

"YOU LIAR!" Chaerin pushed her way and grabbed Fantasia's collar.

"Chaerin calm down." Solar pulls her back, releasing her grip from Fanta's collar.

"Then.. shall we rewind the security tapes of the glass house?" Zach cackled.

"S-security tapes?! There aren't any security tapes there..." Fanta denied.

"There is. Only a few fighters knew about it. Maids are not one of us. It's a hidden security camera."

Fantasia is lost in her words.

"I... I.. It's a trap! It was a set up! It's because of Chaerin-"

Zach strangled Fantasia and push her to the wall. 

"Did you just call my niece by her name? Don't you realize she is the princess of a high heirarchy and you're just a maid!"

Fantasia squirmed and tries to struggle but Zach strangled her tighter.

"I... I-- m-mean.. Mi-"

"And how dare you tried to do that to my niece. How dare you." He glared at her.


Zach is like a hungry wolf ready to swallow a pig as a whole.

Zach released her and Fantasia coughs hard. She felt like air has been knocked out and she can't breathe.

"I'm s-sorry Master Zach!! I'm sorry! I won't repeat my mistake again! I promise!" 

Zach turns to Ferociouso and Geysiules who are standing by the door. 

"Prepare the wood and light the hays on fire. Tie her there. I'll kill her myself. I need everyone there to witness her death. Remember. I'll be the one to kill her." Zach ordered. 

"Now Master?" Geysiules asked. It's almost midnight.. and they are going to witness someone die.

"NOOO! PLEASE NOO!" Fantasia screamed on the ground, clutching the Master's legs.

"Do you not hear what I said Geysiules? Do not make me repeat twice and.. get her out of my sight now. Gather all the fighters, chefs, maids etc and I'll be going down very soon."

"Yes Master." Geysiules and Ferociouso bowed dragging away the hysterical Fantasia.

"Master. May I ask.. why such a hassle for... a maid? You could just order us to kill her.." Vaigo asks.

"She almost murdered my niece, Vaigo! I have to kill her with my own hands." Zach glared and walked out of the wing.

***

Everyone was there. Every single fighters, chefs, maids are there to witness Fantasia's death.
Some of the maids who are very close friends with Fantasia can't help but cry.
Chaerin is not there because she wants to be with Saturn who is currently under medication.
Fantasia's body was tied with a strong rope coiled together on a tall plank of wood. Below her is the colour of ember. Sticks, stones burn into fire.
Fantasia struggle and scream non-stop but of course nobody can help her.. because everything is under Zach's command.

She can feel her toes (which are close to the fire) burning hot and she shrieked.

Everyone bowed as soon as they saw Zach.

Zach stood close to Fantasia.. but not too close. 
Everybody felt tense.
"Would anybody like to.. torture this traitor before she descends to hell?" 

Everybody froze.

"I'm offering each and everyone of you to torture her. Poke her eye. Shave her hair. Cut her tongue into half perhaps? Punch her body like a sandbag? Crack her nails and cut her hands off?"

Everybody looked at each other.

"NOO! PLEASE NOOOOO! I BEG FOR MERCY MASTERR! PLEASE NOOO!"

"Ah... Screams like this are the best." Zach chuckled.
"You can never escape your death. You're the one who wants a death wish. Then I'll grant it for you." 

"I said anybody?" Zach asked, eyeing the crowd. His eyes drill into Solar's and the corners of his lips curve up.

"Solar. I'm giving you a chance to fix your mistake." 

Solar looked at the hysterical maid. He can't do that.
He can't hurt her. 

"I-" 
"Weapons are on the table. You can choose which weapon you want." Zach pointed to the table beside a huge tree. Sure enough, there are more than fifty types of weapons there. 

Solar looked at everyone including Fantasia and turned to the Master.

"But Master.."

"Don't you disappoint me you fool! You failed your job today! You have to pay for your mistake!" He pushed Solar to the direction of the huge tree.

Solar's heart thumped very fast as he glanced at the arrays of weapons on the table.

Scissors, knives, swords, guns, wrenches, pliers, wires, whipping rope, needles, hammers, axes, matches, lighters...
He can't do this..
This is just too violent and brutal. He can't be barbaric.

"Don't waste our time Solar." 

Solar squeeze his eyes shut.
What should he do? 
If he can't do this, he will be eliminated. 
If he do this, he will kill someone.
He is going to be a murderer.
It may be easier if he is told to kill an enemy from Warp Clan..
But..from his own clan... and on top of that... a maid? A woman he doesn't really know..?

Solar scan the needles. 
He can imagine the needles piercing her skin. Blood oozes out.
He snap that imagination out and picked a needle.
Just one needle.

As everybody looked at him. Zach frowned.

"You're too soft." Zach growled.

"Pick 3 needles again." 

Solar did with a heavy heart.

"PLEASE SOLAR NO PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!" 

Fantasia is kicking her legs and crying loudly, flailing her arms everywhere. 

A whipping rope was whip to her body causing pain and she stopped. It was the Master. 

"Solar.. time is ticking. Don't make me eliminate you as well. Or you will be rotting in hell like her as well." 

Solar gulped with needles in his hand. 

He stood beside Fantasia. 

Fantasia screams.

"I'm sorry I have to do this." Solar whispered to her. "I'm sorry." 

Solar pick a needle and stab it to her leg. 

Her scream shattered.

"You should have pick the gun to end her screams. You're too soft Solar!" 

Solar gulped and utter more sorry for the poor girl.

He stick the needle to her arm. 

The third one to her hand. 

The last one...

"I want you to stab the last one to her face." 

Solar's heart stop for a moment.
Her face?

"Any part is fine. You can poke her eyes, nose or her tongue."

The maids in the corner who are witnessing everything are holding back their screams. 

Some fighters are already use to this violence. They watch.

But some are not use to watch a girl being tortured. They look down or close their ears.
They feel pity for the girl but can't do anything.

The needle from Solar's hand fell to the moist grass.
He can't.

"I will teach you to be like me." He punch Solar square in the gut leaving him choking.
The Master took Solar's hand, instructing him to take the needle and.. stab it to her eye..

Fantasia saw the needle right in front of her eye and she squeezed it shut, shaking her face.

"FEROCIOUSO!"

Ferociouso held Fantasia's head stopping it from shaking.

"OPEN HER EYES!"

Ferociouso hit her in the head causing stars to dance in her eyes and he forcefully open her eyes with his hands, his nails digging to her face.

Screams are non-stop at that exact moment.

Solar tried to hold back the needle from her eye.
He can't do this.

He can't hold it anymore.

With all his power, he drew the needle back and the Master was knock from behind.

He stab the needle right in the Master's eyes.

Everyone gasped in shock. Screams are heard. Jaws drop to the ground. 

The Master's scream is even louder than Fantasia's. But is truly horrifying.

"KILL HIM! KILL SOLAR TOMB!!" 

Solar gave one last look at everyone and bolted away.

Ferociouso take the gun and aim it at him. 

Geysiules stopped him but Solar kick him and whack him in the head with his fist. 

Solar doesn't look back. He just ran and ran to the gates.

A bullet missed him by a few centimeters close to his ear.

"CLOSE THE GATES! DON'T LET HIM ESCAPE!" 

Solar sprint like a cheetah. He used all his energy just to run. 
Nothing else.

Arrows are fired from behind but missed

A bullet striked him in the arm and he slowed down. 

He growled, turn into a monster and he ran faster. 

The gates are nearly close.. just a little more and he slide with the slippery boots he is wearing. 
The gates close right as he is already outside.

"OPEN THE GATES YOU FOOL! YOU ALL ARE FOOLS!" 

Solar looked at the Master who has a red bloodshot left eye.

"YOU'LL NEVER ESCAPE SOLAR! WE WILL HUNT YOU AND RIP YOUR FLESH APART!" 

The cackles rang in his mind and he ran and ran to the deep forest. 

Thunders and lightning flashed.

His arm felt painful but his legs are still moving. Sprinting.

Escaping.