LOST

I love you baby I'm not a Monster

"Alien." He said. 

Bom's eyes bulged out. Alien?

"WHAT?!" She cried. "AM I THAT UGLY TO-"

"No. That's not what I mean-"

"WHY ARE YOU SO DAM-"

"No! Listen to me!" 

"NEVERRR EVERRRR NEVE-"

"Stop being a kid and listen to me! Goddamn it Bom." 

Bom stopped and didn't move. Neptune sighed exasperatedly.

"I said alien because you are 8D."

"What? Eight D ?" 

"Eight D means that you are unique.. Like totally eight dimension. Unique." He explained. 

"...." She blushed and walked up to Neptune, hitting him on his arm.

"What..." 

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" She complained.

"Well you clearly didn't want to listen to me you stubborn girl." he sticks out his tongue. 

"R-right..Sorry." She lowered her gaze then look at Dara.

"Dara?" Bom looked around, completely oblivious to the fact that Dara is already ahead in searching for Jale.

"Oh holy ." Neptune cursed under his breathe as he looked around, banging from doors to doors. 

"Oh no." Bom mumbled, stopping her tracks. 

"Bom. I need you stay at home okay." Neptune held her hands. He fished out a knife from his pocket and gave it to her.

"There are more knives in the kitchen. You can protect yourself using those in case some monsters tore off our house." Neptune smiled, handing her the blue knife with an alien shaped cartoon on the handle. Bommie smiled taking the alien knife.

"Please bring back Dara safely.. and her boyfriend too." She eyed Neptune while holding the knife tight.

"Of course." Neptune winked and locked the door as he walked away to find Jale and Dara.

 

It was the marathon race, the deadliest of all. They need to run with all their might for the deadliest mission of all. And the finalists are chosen to run. The losers watched as audiences. But the losers are safe. 

The finalists were to run in the Warp Zone, attacking monsters while sprinting. That would be very difficult if they haven't master the skill of attacking while running. Besides, The Warp doesn't guarantee your safety at all. Chances of living are slim. 

The chosen finalists are Jupiter Jale, Solar Tomb, Saturn Victory, Ferociouso Chio, Titanium Severewane and Mercury Death. 

Unfortunately, Vaigo loses to Titanium. Vaigo loses, but he is safe. Titanium and the finalists wins, but their chances of living are small. 

The master also has no doubts of letting them go. He risked the strongest fighters to this sprint because he believe that they can survive. Maybe not all. But he is sure of people like Jupiter Jale and Solar Tomb. 

The master also did back ups incase of emergencies. If the Warp Clan are attacking, he could use some traps like nets or maybe call other fighters for back ups. He knew he shouldn't let Saturn Victory die the second time or else his niece's life will certainly rot down again. He will call special guidance for Saturn. Among all the finalists, Saturn will be protected the most.

 

"Saturn. Please don't join the.. marathon." Chaerin dropped her red pom poms to the pink stool as she hug Saturn on the waist, 

".. But.." Saturn released the hug. "I wanted to." 

"Saturn you have to join the marathon." 

Chaerin and Saturn looked at The Master right in front of them. His sharp eyed gazing from his gold rimmed spectacles. 

".....Wish you luck." Chaerin grimaced as she walked back with her pom poms drooping by her tiny hands. Saturn grimaced and walked ahead joining his rivals to the weapons table to take their weapons for the marathon race.

 

The gunshots flared. The scientists including Zach and his niece, Chaerin watching by the projector. The six battling in the marathon race. At first it was relaxation, everything went smoothly. The roads in the forests were so easy like alphabets. No monsters. Maybe, just a few. But they are so tiny, you could just step it with your shoes.. like ants. 

 

Jale, Solar and Saturn were all equally the same. They ran so fast like lightning bolt. Their speed.. almost similar. However, Ferociouso and Titanium are catching up behind, stepping some monsters. Saturn could hear the awful footsteps of monsters, the screeching sound and the flapping of wings. Jale could hear it too after a moment later, he bolted up, getting a gun from his waistband. They're already quite far from the starting line. The screeching sound of monsters began to draw clearer. Everybody had a weapon or more in their hands. Ready to attack anything coming their way.

 

There is no intervention of the targets they would achieve. To win this game. Running in the finish line and be number one in the sprinting race. 

They were running still when Saturn felt a flaring pain on his ankle. He dropped down, clutching the base of his leg. Chaerin who was watching the projector stood up in surprise. 

 

Saturn fight back his pain, threatening himself to stand up. Ferociouso catched up while Titanium slowed his pace down, bending to look at Saturn.

"Saturn! Are you okay?!" Titanium stood beside him, watching his ankle. 

"I sprained my ankle." Saturn groaned. 

The scientists watched Titanium helping Saturn and they turned disappointed. Some furious. Chaerin watched her uncle rise up from his seat.

"Titanium!" He blared from his microphones. Titanium could hear from the speakers installed underground. Saturn tried to stand up again.

"Do you remember what I taught you?!" 

"Show no mercy.." Titanium bowed, feeling sorry.

"Then do it!" 

"Sorry Titanium, You go on ahead." Saturn smiled, touching his ankle as Titanium nodded and ran again.

Gunshots can clearly be heard and Saturn froze. He tried to walk but he finds it difficult.. like a baby trying to learn how to walk. 

 

"Uncle! He's injured." Chaerin turned to her uncle. 

"We'll see how he can last." Her uncle said and Chaerin protests again. Her anxiousness won't go away and it is torturing her.

 

Saturn bends his knee then marched forward step by step. He knows he is already left behind. He remembered that Chaerin is watching him. Right now. He clenched his teeth, wiped the sweat from his eyes and ran slowly first while attacking some monsters along the way.

 

Titanium was catching up from Ferociouso. Ferociouso ran faster, quickening his pace as he huffed and in a breathe. He dug a sword to his left side, killing the Lopore from his left. Blue bloods spurted to his clothing. He wiped some from his face. Clinging his head to the side, he no longer saw Titanium. He looked forward hastily. There was no Jale, no Solar and no Titanium. He chuckled. Titanium must be behind him, trying to catch up.

He looked back.

"Hey! Titanium's the third winner already?" 

To his surprise, it was Saturn. 

He creased his forehead. An uncanny feeling walks to his mind as he remembered Titanium was just by his side a couple of minutes ago. Where the heck did he go? 

"He was just right by my side!" Ferociouso cried, wringing his knives and slashing to the tree, the ground and behind his back. Saturn threw stones in front of him, clearing the path from monsters. 

"Damn." Saturn growled. "Attacked." Saturn was about to go back and find Titanium. He knew he should help him. 

"No!" Ferociouso held his arm before he could run. Saturn froze staring at Vaigo's frozen light blue eyes before it turned like a mixture of blue and purple color. The color was like Aurora Borealis.. the Northern lights. 

"Why are you stopping me?!" Saturn's eyebrows were so high. Ferociouso bite the inside of his cheeks before answering.

"Remember. No mercy." Ferociouso reminded him.

"He just helped me Ferociouso! I will do the sam-"

A dead body flew in front of them until it fell to the ground. Blue blood flying everywhere, blood splashing to their faces. FerociousoVaigo sighed and wiped the blood from his face. He looked at his hand, expecting the same blue blood again. 

But no. Red blood. 

Ferociouso and Saturn turned their heads in front of them. Saturn could even hear a horror music background from his mind. 

Lying in front of them was Titanium's body pieces, its head to waist separated with his waist to his legs. Some of his organs could be seen. Separated into two like it has been mutilated. His eyes still opened but Saturn could hear the empty sound.. that his heart is no longer beating.

 

Writer's Note:

Feel free to leave comments about the fanfic below, Thankss! (If for some reason i can't reply below, just ask me via twitter anytime!^^

AND Please Subscribe, it'll mean a lot to me!

Click here to subscribe to ILYBINAM!

Kamsahabnida! <3

 

Twitter: @ShikiHikaru

 

Love,

ShikiHikaru