DARE KISSES

I love you baby I'm not a Monster

Jale returned home laughing when he saw Neptune greeting him while dressing scantily in a red flowy dress. It is elaborated with shining glittery diamonds on the side and it flows down to the floor.
His face is also perfectly done with heavy make-up that Bom design on his face.
"STOP LAUGHING!" Neptune growled, slamming the door causing it to rattle.
Jale didn't stop. 
The two girls sprinted to them and Dara's face immediately lit up as she saw Jale.
"You're back." Dara said.
"Yeah." Jale throw his arms to her and they hugged each other.
Bom and Neptune smiled looking at the two couple.
"You both did a great job on him," Jale laughed.
"Hahaha." Bom giggled "We played truth or dare." 
"I SHOULD'VE CHOSE TRUTH!" Neptune wailed, crying in the corner.
"Let's play it again." Jale suggested.
Dara can't help but smile.
"We'll cook dinner and..then we'll play together." 
"No." Jale cut off. "We cook. You both wait." 
Jale grabbed Neptune's arm and dragged him away to the kitchen.

***

As they finished cooking, Neptune laid out the dishes to the table as the girls continue on laughing at him.
"I'll seek revenge!" 
"Don't you dare!" Bom threaten him back.
"Don't you dare." Neptune followed and mimic her back with an annoying voice.
Bom punch him in the arm. 
"Hey, stop flirting with each other." Jale teased them and gave a bowl of porridge to Dara.
Dara smell the contents of the bowl and it smells delicious.
It seems weird for her to see these guys, a monster slayer that are good at cooking.
"WE ARE CERTAINLY NOT!" Bom and Neptune shouted the same words.
"Same responses. How cute." Jale laughed placing a big ceramic plate to the center filled with fish fillets, chicken, eggs and vegetables.
"STOP FOLLOWING ME." Bom and Neptune showered the same response again.
"Soulmates." Jale smirked and Dara giggled.
"HMPH." Bom and Neptune avoided each other's gazes but Bom suddenly remembered.
"Ah!" she stood up. "What about you Dara? Jale? You guys are super duper sweet during Valentine's Day." 
Neptune high five with Bom. "Yes! AGREE!" 
Dara blushed like a fat tomato while Jale seemed relax with the feedback.
He smirked again.
"Ah that. You want to witness a kissing scene again? Then i can show you." 
He pull Dara to face him. Neptune and Bom's face mortified. 
"Jale! You're not g-" Dara pushed him away.
"Stop! I'm hungry! I want to eat now!" Dara protested.
"Me too. I'm hungry." He brushed her soft hair. 
"Then let's eat now!" Dara yelled.
"Okay." He said but used her hair as a curtain to block Neptune's and Bom's sight.
He sink his teeth to the side of her neck; like a vampire drinking human blood.
Dara's eyes widen in shock. She completely froze at his actions.
Her neck hurts from his sudden bite but she can withstand it.
Jale released her and gave her an eye-smile.
Bom and Neptune blinked and exchange meaningful glances.
"JALE!" Dara hit his arm thrice and Jale smiled sitting next to her.
"What did he do?" Bom asked.
"I.. ate her." Jale said calmly.
"Jale! One more time and I'm gon- argh! You know what guys, I'm super hungry so I'm gonna eat now." Dara groaned and ate a spoonful.
The others blink and gaze at each other in puzzled expression but followed suit.

***

As they finished eating, they all sat on the red carpet at the living room. They all cover the table as on top of it lies an empty water bottle. 
"I'll do the spinning first." Bom said and her hands glided to the slippery water bottle. She spinned and it turns directly to Jale.
"Nice shot Bom!" Neptune raised his fist on the air, happy that Jale is the one picked.
Jale didn't response and play it cool.

"So.. Truth or dare?" Bom asked. 
Jale smirked and glanced at his girlfriend.
"What do you want, Dara? Pick it for me. I'll do anything.. confidently." He said determined.
"Aigoo Dara, your boyfriend is too overconfident you know." Bom said.
"Uh.." Dara's lips turned into a grim line. "Truth i think." 
"Then truth it is." Jale smiled sadistically.
"Hmm.." Bom thinks but Dara has already prepare a question in mind.

"Tell me about your past. I know I remember you telling me you didn't really know about the pasts but there must be something specific." 
Jale sighed. Bom and Neptune exchange meaningful glances.

"I.. My parents are.. obviously dead." 
"I-I'm sorry.." Dara apologised. "I didn't know that." 
"Yeah s'okay. and.. I had my first love before."
"WHAAAT?!" Dara shrieked in surprise. Jale had his first love before? Who? Who is she? Who stole Jale's heart before??
"She.. she's very pretty and cute." Jale smiled thinking of her.
A twinge of jealousy pricked her heart like a spindle. 
"She's also very selfless and kind." 
The more he complimented his first love, the more she felt hurt.
"R-really? What's her name?" Dara asked, hiding her jealousy.
"Secret." He grinned.
"Hey! Tell me!" Dara demanded. Bom and Neptune smiled because they know that Dara is Jale's first love. 
"I'll tell you later. I promise." Jale said. "and.. that's my past. So.. Can I spin now?" he said ushering towards the table and spinning it.
"When will you tell me?" Dara asked. 
"We'll talk after this game." Jale whispered and winked at her.

Jale spin and it turns to Bom. 
"HAHAH! Good job Jale! Finally it's the wicked witch turn!" Neptune cackled as he knew Bom's doom.
"Hmph! I'm not a scaredy cat like you!" She crossed her hands and looked the other way arrogantly.
"Truth or dare?" Dara asked.
"Dare." She said bravely with no hesitation.
"Kiss Tide six times." Jale ordered. 
"WHAAAAT?!" Bom shrieked. 
"SIX TIMES?! Yah Dara is your boyfriend crazy?!" Neptune's jaw dropped. 
"I haven't finish talking." Jale insisted. "First, kiss him on the forehead. Second kiss his eyes. Third, kiss his nose. Fourth, kiss his lips. Fifth, kiss his neck and last but not least kiss his back." 
Bom and Neptune's jaw dropped

Bom blushed pretty hard. Her eyes cast daggers at Jale then she turned her eyes towards Neptune who is already blushing harder than her.
Jale didn't show any emotion nor mercy and looked at the two people in front of them.
Neptune looked at Bom, the look that says don't hear him.
"I can't do this!" Bom wailed. "Not in front of you guys-"
"Just do it." 
Bom's eyes widen as she realized Neptune saying that statement.
Just do it.
"Just end this quickly. Do it." Neptune said shyly, avoiding his gaze from Bom.
Bom shyly lean in closer. Tide close his eyes waiting for the moment.
She slowly kiss his forehead and move to his eyes gently. 
The she kissed his sharp nose.
She hesitated on the lips. She stared at his lips for a moment. She bit her own lips then give his lips a peck before moving down to his neck. 
Her body temperature rises and she could feel sweat on her back.
Tide had already been sweating before she kissed him. He just froze like a statue and wait for Bom to kiss him six times.
The kiss felt awesome for him, even he has to admit.
Slowly, he felt her lips on his neck and he trembled a little. His cheeks growing pink.
His mind is getting dizzier as Bom went to the last destination.
She gently touch his tense shoulder and drew her face closer to his back.
He is still wearing the red backless dress and he felt even more embarassed in this situation.
In that precise moment, Bom quickly kiss his back and they return to their original position.
"Done!" Bom glared at Dara and Jale. She spinned the bottle in front of them as Jale and Dara can't stop smiling.

"Ugh, I feel like my dignity just gone down a billion times." Bom protested.
Neptune just stay quiet in the corner, his body still hot and tense. His palms felt sweaty and damp. 
The bottle pointed to Neptune.

"No.. not again.." Neptune groaned realizing the bottle is pointed to his angle.
"Yah! Should I teach you how to spin the bottle?!" Neptune protested at Bom.
"How do I know?! Ugh!" Bom clucked like a mother hen and Jale smirked at their bickerings.
"Truth or Dara?" Jale stopped. 
"Whoops. I mean truth or dare?" Jale corrected his mistake and Bom and Neptune erupted, they became rowdy and can't stop laughing.
Dara blushed at their remark.
"Truth or dare?" Jale repeated and the two stop.
"Uh. Obviously truth." Neptune demanded.
"Can I ask something?" Dara pointed her hand. 
Jale, Bom and Neptune stared at her. Tide nodded.
"What will you do if you realized.. you're turned into a monster?" 
The three froze. Jale's heart beat louder. Neptune is in loss of words. Bom turned awkward.
"Why are you asking such a weird question?" Jale asked her.
"No.. Just.. the question just randomly pop in my mind." She admitted.

It was an awkward silence.
Neptune hesitated.
"Uh.. I.. If I was turn.. into a monster.. I.." He paused. Not knowing what to answer.
"I.. I'll.. do any means to turn back into a human." He answered pretty fast. 
"Oh. How will you react?" Dara asked again.
"Uh.. I .. I.. will be.. angry? Sad? Umm not sure." He randomly replied.
"Oh... Okay.. Then." Dara smiled.
Tide spin the bottle and it landed to Jale.

"Hey this is unfair! How come Dara doesn't get the turn!" Bom protested.
"We'll stop playing once she gets the turn." Tide said.
"What If I didn't get a turn?" Dara asked.
"Then we'll play until you surely get one." Jale winked.

"Truth or dare?" Neptune smiled cunningly.
"Dare." He accepted the challenge, whatever it is.
"Alright!" Neptune put a fist on the air, pumped up. "Help me think of something Bom!" 
"Kiss Dara twenty times!" Bom suggested.
"No Bom, Jale should kiss her for half an hour." 
"What ?! That's too long! I'll be snoring in the middle of them making out." 
Dara blushed. "Guys! Quit it!" She hushed the alien couple. Jale just shook his head while smiling.
"Hmm.. How about you guys do that chocolate kiss again." Bom beamed as she pictured the day during Valentine's Day.
"But.. we don't have any more chocolate." Dara said.
Jale turned to her, his eyes widen and a smirk appeared.
"So you want to kiss me that badly?" 
"No!" Dara denied with her face flushed.
"Bom! Why do you choose such an easy dare?!" Neptune protested. "We have to think of a better opportunity to seek revenge. Use it wisely!" He lectured hitting Bom on the head lightly.
"But.. I love to see the chocolate kiss again.." Bom pleaded with beaming eyes. 
"Ugh fine." Neptune gave in to her wishes and let her do the commanding.
"Hm.. How about we use noodles instead of chocolates?" Bom suggested, brighting up like the sunrise in the morning.
The three gave her a weird stare.
"Uh... mouthfeeding with noodles..?" Neptune said with an awkward tone.
"Uhm.. I mean not mouthfeeding. Can you guys imitate The Lady & The Tramp? Do you guys still remember that childhood-"
"Sure. That's easy but.. we just ate dinner Bom. You expect us to eat again?" Jale asked. Dara nodded in agreement too.
They're not worried about gaining weight but.. can their stomach still fit those instant noodles?
"It's a dare, Jale." Bom cast a wink.
"Nice Bomalien. That's your new nickname." Neptune said.
"Hey!" Bom cast a murderous glance at Neptune. 
"Alright. But Dara will be in this too?" 
"She's just gonna eat one strip of noodle. You'll eat the rest. But if she wants to eat the rest too then she's welcome. But you have to do the lady and the tramp kiss for us!" Bom cackled loudly.
"Alright. Dara?" Jale turned to her.
"Alright." She smiled. "But Neptune will be the one to cook." Jale said.
"Obviously. If Bom's the one to cook, there's gonna be food poisoning." 
"YAH!"

***

The instant noodles are still inside the pot. Neptune placed it down on the table. Jale opened the lid and the smell of the instant noodles quickly diffuse the room and Dara suddenly become very hungry.

"You're hungry?" Jale asked her. Dara nodded. 
"Hungry for noodles or hungry for me?" Jale joked and the alien couples laugh together.
"Noodles!" Dara frowned at him but couldn't hide her smile.

Jale and Dara sat across each other as they grabbed the chopsticks on the table and..
"One." Neptune counts. "Two.."
"We're already too prepared." Jale rushed and the two ate the noodles.
"Hey don't forget the noodle kiss!" Bom reminded them.
"Right." Dara said sighing.
Dara and Jale picked the same noodle and pop it to their mouth.
The long noodle get little by little. 
The distance of their mouth slowly drew closer and closer.
Dara felt hot all of a sudden. Maybe it's the spicy spice or it's the stupid noodle kiss dare.

Jale is half smiling and half the noodle. His gaze never left Dara's. On the other hand, Dara felt shy and always repeated the process- averting her gaze and staring at Jale again.

It is less than 8 centimetres now. Jale just kept on looking at her face, gazing from her beautiful eyes down to her cute nose and bright pink lips because of the spice.
He grinned at the thought of kissing her. He no longer have the patience and began the noodle faster.
Dara became flustered as it inches closer.
She felt like the noodle is a time bomb and her palms grew sweatier. 
She sees Jale quickly the noodle and she felt shy.
The gap narrows down until his lips met hers. Bom and Neptune watch at them in awe.
The kiss is short but refreshing. It is enchanting and leave them wanting more. 
But they cut off after seeing the rowdy alien couple.

"WOOOHH!" Neptune bounce up and down like a four year old kid.
"Can you guys kiss again?" Bom pleaded.
Dara threw the nearest cushion on the sofa to Bom's face.

A knock disturbed the four of them. 
They all exchange glances, wondering who came in the middle of the night.