TWISTED [PART 1]

I love you baby I'm not a Monster

Part 1:

Dara winced, sweat break through her whole body. It was a damn sunny day and she was too tired to complain about the heat. She didn't give a damn of whether she will get a tan or a freaking sunburn. She and Jale had been circling the Owine Waterfall for nearly 6 freakin hours and they didn't found any signs of Bom and Taeyang. Jale also sighed in frustration as he could not find the key. Damn it, the master will surely be disappointed. 

"It's all right." Jale told her. "We will continue to search for them later. You need to take a rest." He noticed the beads of sweat from her forehead and by how tired she is walking that she kept on stumbling here and there. 

"No." Dara spoke with reluctance. "We have to find them."

"Listen here Sandara. I don't want you to pass out again like yesterday." 

Dara shooked her head. "No no no. You don't understand Jale. It's more-"

Dara could not finished her sentence as Jale had pull her away and was firmly guarding her as he kept her behind him. Dara screamed as soon as she saw a monster, dark red colour, twisted with six legs hurtled past them. It was enormous, nearly twice their size, screeching as slimy green liquid came out dripping from it's mouth. 

Jale was ready as he bent down ferociously, gripping a small dagger in his hand. The monster growled showing it's big fangs without fear.

It's a monster sent by the Warp Clan.

"Jale.." Dara whispered, she is so scared that she can really pass out on the spot. She never believe in these kind of things.. and now she is face with one gigantic monster?

"Stay close to me. Do you hear me?" Jale said and face the monster with a broadening smile on his face. 

As the monster launched forward and attacked him, he drew the dagger right on it's left head and the monster shooked and howled. Dara stood there motionless as she saw Jale fighting against a monster twice the size of them. Jale crawled on top of the monster as he struggled to lunged the dagger right to it's neck. The monster struggled to break free and Jale rolled down on the grass as his dagger fell and clattered. The monster marched forward and Jale tightly use his wrist and slammed the monster's eyes. 

Dara knew what she should do, she grabbed the dagger and threw it to Jale. Jale caught it in his hands and jumped high in the air as he pushed the sword forward to it's neck, stabbing it deep. The monster howled in pain again and it weakened. Jale gave one last push as the monster pull out it's last breathe. 

Jale looked at her and heaven knows that she will be scared of him right now. He expects her to be-

"WOAHH!! HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!! THAT WAS SO COOOL!!" Dara praised him alarmingly. He was taken aback by her. 

"What the fck? Aren't you scared of me?" he cocked one his eyebrows. She smiled inwardly. "No. You save me. Thank you." 

'What a weird girl' - Jale thought to himself as he gave her his small dagger.

"What?" she looked at him confusedly as he offered her his dagger.

"That's one of my favourite dagger, if you lose it I'll punish you." he smirked.

Dara stopped at her tracks as she stare at his back.

'What a weird guy' Dara thought to herself as she smiled stupidly on her own and catch up to him as they walk together side by side.

"Punish me like?" Dara looked at him speculatively. Jale wrinkled his forehead.

"Hmm you won't like it.." he cracked a smile as he could feel her fingertips brushed on his hand. Dara jerked back,staring. "Sorry. I don't mean to..-"

Jale had suddenly held her hand,the warmth penetrating to all her systems of the body. She couldn't stop staring at him.

"Anyway Jale.. is the forbidden land really empty? Are there people here?" she asked him. 

"Actually there are lots of scientists here. They can produce food and drinks by their own inventions. The only thing that they cannot do is.. leaving this land."

"And.. I'm running out of food at home. It will be quite a long journey to the food market." he shoved his pockets and get his motorbike keys. Dara hopped on his motorbike as they left Owine Waterfall.

 

"Wait a minute.. This is ridiculous." Dara said as they had reached the market. "So you're saying this is an abandoned market?!" 

The food market was a big shop store with lots of foods and beverages. There was nobody around, no customers and not even a single cashier. No one. 

"Yeah. Scientists usually left the items here and leave. So people can get what they want but if they saw us lurking around they will kill us. They have mental problems." Jale replied as he claimed one basket and walked towards the fish section.

"Seriously? For free?! Wait.. KILL?!"

Jale nodded."Relax, they're not here now." 

Dara followed him as she saw strawberry jams on a shelve, she picked one up and saw it's expiry date. "Wow. It's still fresh." she commented. 

Jale picked one of the pork and beef. "Which one do you like?" he asks her.

"Umm.. it's up to you." She shrugged. "No I want you to answer. Which one do you like best?" 

"I guess.. Beef." she pointed at the beef and Jale took the beef while placing the pork back.

"I've never ate them before." he said

"WHAAAT???!" Dara in her breathe and scream. No way! He never eat pork? or beef? So he's a vegetarian?

"Yes I am a vegetarian." he grinned and poke my forehead. Ouch!

"Don't you dare poke me, Jale!" 

"If you don't want me to poke you... then how about kissing?" his eyes gleamed as he . Dara was stunned to the spot.

Jale sniggered. "I knew it, lips." a faint chuckle escape his lips.

"I'M NOTTTTT-" Dara stopped for a while. But what he said is true.. She had never been kissed before. He looked at her face and he seems to know what she was thinking. He leaned towards her. "You want to experience your first kiss with me?" he playfully joked.

Dara wasn't half-amused. "Let's get out of here." 

Jale grimaced and went out while Dara stood there and saw the pork where Jale had placed. A faint smile crept up on her face.

 

Jale had dropped Dara in front of their house as he saw his black digital watch given by his Master. " I'll go out for a walk.. just for a while-"

"I'll come with you." said Dara. Jale stopped her. "No. I need some time alone. Please." his eyebrows lowered and he pouted.

OH MY GOD HE IS SO SO SO CUTEEEE! KYAAAAAHH

She squealed tears of joy in her heart, but Dara remained calm on the outside. 

Jale who seemed to notice her sadness can't help but her cheeks with his hand. "I'll be out for several hours, I'll be back for you, Darling." he said and put his helmet back on. Dara touched her cheeks as she could feel heat rising up to her head. She went back to the house, put on an apron and pull out the veggies that they got. One of Jale's favorite dishes.

 

Crossing the boundaries of the Vibe castle with his sharp claws. Jale leaped high to the window and saw Luciferno guarding the doors.

"Jale, you're almost late." he shouted. He grinned. 

"I just had the most interesting time with my aigan." he said and walked away leaving Luciferno in a daze.

 

Everyone had gathered around the hall room as Jale and Neptune took a seat behind Master Zachary.

"Jale, how's it going?" the Master asks him without glancing at him. His eyes sticking around the centre of the hall.

"Goin great." Jale answered.

"Good." the mad scientist smiled.

"Today! We'll addressed  our newcomer, Solar Tomb!" the voice boomed from the loud speakers. Solar Tomb A.K.A Taeyang, had lead down the podium standing there eyeing the crowds carefully. His upper body was exposed with his cool abs. Along with his sharp fangs, claws and big muscles. Jale observed him carefully.

"That's the revilliant with the two aigans." One of the monsters behind Jale whispered.

"Woah. He's big and he looks fierce." the other monsters said.

The bell rang. 

Time for Waress practice.

 

Everyone went to the big practice outdoor stadium. All the scientists sat at the second floor, grand chair. They will witness the fighting skills upon the viewing glass. In the center of the room is a medium-sized stage. The monsters sat surrounding the center of the stage.

"Today, I'll demonstrate the rules, as there is a newcomer." Zachary's voice boomed on the speakers. "Firstly, each time for waress, we will pick 3 people to fight. Secondly, we practice once a week. The first practice sessions are Gun aiming. Second, Archery, Third, Combat fighting alongside with other martial arts. Fourth, Rock climbing, Sprinting, et cetera. And last but not least competitions.. which are held once a month. Next, after this practice sessions.. I will get Neptune Tide our second strongest fighter to introduce you to our castle. Ah I almost forgot, on the left side of the stage are tables with weapons. So go getcha if you want to. So.. Solar Tomb.. Let's enjoy the show."  Zachary smiled and pushed a red button on the panel. 

Suddenly, the ceiling unleashed a hole as a statue was put down to the stage. The master held his microphone in hand as he roamed at the audience. 

"Delusion."

Everyone turn to the midget monster. The midget walked in fear up getting a normal sword and bringing it up to the stage.

"Kill it." Zachary commanded. The monster had his sword hand in hand, gripping it tightly. He slashed the statue hard but it remain rooted to the spot. Zachary frown in disappointment. 

"COWARD!" the crowds cheered and laughed at the midget. The midget scurried back to the corner in fear.

"Eliminate him." Zach ordered and the midget was dragged out of the hall by several fighters.

"Ferociouso." he declared. The crowds began rowdy as Ferociouso rose up to his feet and walk confidently choosing the Excalibur Sword from the table and walk to the centre. He grasped the Excalibur sword and launched it to the marble statue with one attack. The statue broke and fell into pieces. The audiences cheered as Ferociouso smug and went back to his seat. Zachary and the other scientists smiled in awe. Ferociouso had improved greatly.

"Always my favourite, Jupiter Jail." The crowds cheered at Jale's real name.

"Jale! Go Jale! Beat the fck up!!"

Jale rised from his seat and walked with strong charisma. He passed to the stage without choosing any weapon at all.

"He's going to pull out a combat fight?! No weapons!" The crowd looked at him in surprise. 

The other scientists examine close as they see Jale's courageous charisma.

  "Let's add another statue." The speakers declared. Jale's smile widen. The audiences can't stop cheering as another statue was added. The distance from both statues are only 1 meter apart.

Jale glanced at it's head, chest, waist and legs.

 "He never fails to disappoint me." Professor Zachary said to the other scientists who are focusing on Jale.

Jale walked backwards, far from the statues. Then, he began running towards them and stretches the muscles from his body as he trigger his right leg and tackle both of the statues legs. The legs break as the marble sculptures are destroyed into tiny pieces. The audiences stood up and clapped seeing the outstanding performance draw by Jupiter Jale.

Suddenly, Solar Tomb rose to his feet feeling calm and collected as the monsters watched him approaching Jupiter on stage. Solar looked at Jupiter with no expression at all and Jupiter stared at him coldly. As they passed each other, Solar shouted out: "I want a battle with you." He pointed out to Jale. Jale stopped at his tracks. The room strained with super silent and a minute later, chattering are heard. Jupiter glanced at his wrist watch, it showed 9:30 pm. How is she? He thought.

Jale looked at him, eye to eye. "Be prepared for a package of tissues." Jale joked and stood in the opposite of Solar.

 

"This is out of the show-" the scientists looked at their boss. Zachary push his spectacles upwards. "No. Let it be." 

Tension was all about at this very moment. Everybody was so full of concentration at this surprising battle pulled out by the newcomer. Nobody has ever pull out a fight with the strongest fighter on Vibe Clan, Jupiter Jale. Nobody dares to pull out a cold eye at him too. Everybody respects him, bows down to him and treats him as if  he's the Master's child or the second in command. Even the sight of Jale was strong enough to tell that one cold eye to him can pull out a demon to poisoned you and kill you right away. Okay back to the topic. 

Solar and Jupiter are standing apart and walking in circles, their eyes never leave their foes. With no weapons, the both of them will depend on their strong bodies. Even though Solar Tomb's body is bigger and muscular than Jupiter, Jupiter can beat up anything! Even a monster 10 size bigger than himself.

A Fearless Newcomer and The Scary Master's Favourite. Which do you think will win?

 

 

Writer's Note:

This chapter hasn't end yet.. As you guys see, this is just part 1..

Anyways Thankyou for subscribing!

 

Feel free to comment anything below

AND don't forget to subscribe to ILYBINAM! Kamsahabnida!

Subscribe here!

 

Twitter: @ShikiHikaru <--- Follow! (:

 

Love, 

ShikiHikaru