UPCOMING DAY

I love you baby I'm not a Monster

"Mistress, it's a day left to your birthday!" The maids tried to cheer her up as it is almost her upcoming birthday. Every year, a marvelous birthday party will be held in the castle to commemorate the Mistress's birthday party. Every year will be a different but unique and enthralling theme that the mistress's loves. The mistress will be always excited and elated for her upcoming birthday but not now..

"I don't care about my birthday." She said, still listening to the same songs over and over in her iPod.

"B-but you will be 20 soon miss. It must be a gre-"

"Don't you hear at all ?! I don't need any birthday parties." she ushered the maids outside her room and locked the door. Not wanting to talk to anybody. 

"Mistress, it is my time to guard you now." Ferociouso uttered from behind the door.

"Go away. You don't have to guard me." She replied. She is sick of being guarded, she doesn't want people to risk their lives for her sake.

"Alright." Ferociouso obeyed and back away from the door. She is quite surprise that Ferociouso obeyed her simply. 

Suddenly, she saw Jupiter climbing from her balcony and landed swiftly. She understood why Ferociouso obeyed her now. Jale had just sneaked out when Dara was taking a nap. He used a memo to paste it on her forehead that he will be back by 8:00 p.m at night.

"Jale. You should not be here." Chaerin mumbled, resting on the bed. 

"I need to guard you." 

"I don't need to be guarded." she protested.

"You are not helping me at all, Jupiter. You are just good at hurting me." 

"What do you m-"

"You don't have to act that affectionate towards me because you don't even have those kind of feelings for me." she pulled a pillow, hugging it.

".... I actually came here to explain about that matter."

Chaerin looked at him right in the eye, waiting for him to explain more.

"I am deeply sorry for that matter. I know I am an for being such an towards you. I'm sorry my mind is somewhere else.." he admitted as he slumped down to her bed, sitting beside her. 

"I knew you like that revilliant." her eyes are genuine and honest, he felt defeated as he nodded.

"Yeah. How do you-"

"Don't worry. I won't tell anybody about it."

"Alright. What should I do then? What should I do for my irresponsible actions?" 

"..... Just stay away from me. No one should come to my room, except for .. Delphine.. of course, as she will bring me my meals." she blushed but then frowned.

"Stay away is it? Am i really hurting you that bad?" 

"Yeah. You're very taunting you know that. I felt tortured whenever I'm with you. But do you know who really help and support me a lot when I was falling? Do you know who caught me when I fall ?"

"It's obvious. Victory." Jale muttered.

"Yeah. Saturn help me. He help you. He is.." her voice trailed off and he frowned but then bent down to her feet. Clutching her leg gently.

"I'm truly sorry for what I did. I am deeply sorry." his face was quite sad and full of grief. She did not respond as she bite her tears back but failed to do so.

 

Dara woke up with a posted note paste on her forehead. She smiled as she knew it must be Jale's work. She tugged off the note and gently touched it.

 

Going to work my way to find your friends. Don't go outside alone okay and cook dinner!

                                                                                                                             Jale

 

She glanced at the clock on the wall, it is nearly seven. She put on her pink lacy apron and began to go work in the kitchen, cooking. 

 

A knock in the door. She smiled giddily as she place the dinner to the dinner table. 

"Jal-" her smile vanishes as she saw Taeyang appearing on her doorstep. "W-what do you want?" she frowned. 

"Can I have a moment of your time?" He asked, his hands on his pockets. "I need to ask you something." p

"No." Dara close the door but he stuck out his leg, blocking Dara to do so.

"Please. I have to ask you something important." he pleaded. 

"A-alright. But not inside." she close the door and steered with Solar to the porch.

"You look cute in that apron." he stifled a laugh as Dara fumed mad.

"I'm not in the mood to joke around, if you don't have any problem, then-"

"Who is Taeyang?" he interrupted and Dara looked at him like he was some sort of freakish human suffering from insanity. "That's what I came here for."

"Go home Taeyang. You really don't make me insane enough huh?" She finished off, trudging for the door but he grasped her wrist, tightening it.

"That is what I don't get. Why do you keep calling me Taeyang when my name is actually Solar Tomb?" he studied her face, with a keen observation. She sighed fully.

"Your name is Dong Young Bae but we call you by the nickname Taeyang." 

"B-but my name is Solar and since the very first time I met you here-"

"What?! We were friends! We have known each other since..." her voice trailed off.

"Since?" 

"You still even wore your black bracelet." she looked at the black bracelet that Taeyang always wore. It is pearly black and shining. 

"This is a gift given by my m-"

"Your mother." she interrupted, grimacing. 

no... master.. he bit his lips then open his mouth.

"No. It is not. I have to tell you something. I am not a mundane." his eyes were genuine and serious but then she laughed, cutting off his expression.

"Taeyang, it is not funny." yet she giggled.

"No. What I tell you is genuinely true. I am a m-" Taeyang's mouth was covered by a blurry figure behind as Dara screamed. She stopped the screaming once she saw it was Jale. Jale twist Taeyang's hand until Taeyang kicked him but he dodge. 

"What are you doing here?!" he fumed in anger. boiling in rage.

"... Jale, calm down..." she could not even explain the situation as she found her stomach churn, nauseated, feeling like her tongue was tied in a knot.

"Calm down?! You tell me to calm down when he was standing here, clearly seducing you-"

"Bull. I am certainly not!" Solar exclaimed indignantly.

"And he already betrayed you." Jale finished his sentence leaving Dara completely speechless.

"Betrayed? What did I do ?! I didn't do anything! I wouldn't harm her..ever." Solar frowned, his eyebrows twitched. 

"Y-you did Taeyang.. you betrayed me and Bom.. now tell me where is Bom?!" 

"Bom? what is Bom ?" he asked , very confused.

"It is not a what idiot. It is a who." Jale cocked his eyebrows.

"Who is Bom?" 

"You .. you.. I hate you, Taeyang!" She pushed him off from the porch and slammed the door in anger, leaving Jale and Taeyang alone outside.

Jale smirked, a playful smile crept to his lips. 

"She say she hates you." 

"I won't give up bro." 

"and you almost reveal your identity to her? If Zach knew, you will be killed certainly." Jale wiped a sweat from his forehead.

"i could not withstand myself." he admitted. "I want to be honest with her."

"Yeah yeah whatever." he roll his eyes, heading to the door.

"Go tell Zach then." Solar wave his hands, saying goodbye.

"I'm not intending to do it actually." he smirked. "Having you in the castle will be great. I can be more competitive." 

"Yeah competitive in battles and competitive in pursuing the girl we love."

"Stop interfering us. She belongs to me. She's mine." he growled.

"I think that's very unfair. We should do a fair play to see who she clearly wants."

"What if she wants to be with me?" Jale smiled.

"Too many ifs will only make you disappointed bro."

"Stop calling me a bro." he frowned, grabbing the door handle and close the door. 

He looked at Dara, sitting on the dinner table, frowning with her arms cross. Her gaze at the dinner on the table. She looks pissed.

"Daraling.." He muttered as he stride across the table and sat. 

"Let's eat now." she smiled, more like a fake smile.

"Hey, just ignore his words. Alright?" he cupped her face gently. Her eyes met his and he kissed her longingly like a breathe of fresh air. 

"Now, let's eat shall we?" he smiled as he get the veggies and place it to Dara's plate.

 

"Damn that Vibe Clan. They got D.O beat up, Minzy shot in the hip, Chen sprained his ankle.." Sehun grumbled under his breath.

"We need to act fast. Luciferno, it's been a long time since we met. Tell us any information you got." Kris smiled, his fangs showing from his dark lips.

"Yes Sir. About the revilliant.." Luciferno began.

 

"Yes. I want it to be perfect. It is my niece's birthday tomorrow. Do it realistically. Like the alice in wonderland."

"Alice in wonderland theme? In the hall?" Mercury asked and the Master nodded. 

"She rarely went to the hall. So she won't see it. We will surprise her at nighttime."

Ferociouso came by as he saw Mercury talking to the Master.

"Mercury help them too." Ferociouso pointed to the fighters who are busy doing the decorations. He nodded but the master stopped him as Ferociouso walk away to place the disco lights in the centre of the room.

"Wait. I think you can help me in room X."

Mercury's eyes popped out. "Master? It's room X ? Are you sure? No one has ever enter there even.. Jale and Neptune?" 

"I need to show you something but that doesn't mean you're special. I'm doing it for my niece." he glared and Mercury bit his lips, anxious.

"A-alright Master." he followed the Master as they went inside the library.

Mercury inhaled the air, he like the scent in Room X so far. As he trudged through the room, he saw a casket with Saturn in it. His eyes did not leave that casket as Master look at him, smiling in vain.

 

 

Writer's Note:

Chapter 13 up! Thanks for reading and for subscribing to this fanfic! <3 

Stay tune for more updates in the future! I'll try to update as fast as possible!

 

Please leave comments about the fanfic below, Thankss!

AND Please Subscribe, it'll mean a lot to me!

Click here to subscribe to ILYBINAM!

Kamsahabnida! <3

 

Twitter: @ShikiHikaru

 

Love,

ShikiHikaru