THE START OF SHOOTING STARS

I love you baby I'm not a Monster

"Saturn." Chaerin looked at the madhatter in front of her, still could not believe what she saw. The madhatter smiled at her. 

"I'm back, Chaerin." 

She could really hear the loud pounding of her own heart, exploding like fireworks. Lighting up her world and returning her everything. Her world. Her laugh. her smile..

"Saturn?!" Ferociouso rose up to the stage and so did Scalise. All of the fighters present here are stunned by the mystical scene of Victory.

"Hey bro, I'm back." he hug Ferociouso and Scalise half way as the other fighters were all crowding over him and asking him questions of his sudden death. Chaerin could only stood there, rooted as her heart began to beat again. Like a zombie going back to life. 

But, Saturn immediately set his gaze towards the Mistress. His eyes searching in the sea of people around him.

"I apologize, Chaerin. Now I can fulfill your promise." Saturn bowed to her and she walked to him, cuddling him. His scent was still there like a mixture of aqua lily and lemon grass. His warmth was still there, enlightening her body. Tears sprang from her eyes as she pressed her face to Saturn's chest.

"What happened? How are you still alive?" Jale asked out of curiosity and Neptune stood beside them. Instead of answering, Saturn went towards the Master. He bowed and kneeled, his forehead pressing the cold marble floor. 

"I haven't thank you properly Master. Thank you Master. Thank-"

"This is for my niece. If it's not for her, I won't revive you at all." The Master clicked his heels as he walked away from the hall, leaving every fighter behind with his niece.

"Revive?!" The fighters gasped. "Holy mackerel! He won't even revive anybody except for his own niece!" The fighters were all in shock but Saturn and Chaerin were busy talking to each other.

"Are you both in love?" Neptune asked while chuckling. Chaerin was in the deepest shades of red.

"I am. But she-" Saturn paused.

"I am." Chaerin's soft voice shocked the hell out of every fighter in the room.

"No! No! She can't b-be!" 

Chaerin swung to them and giggled. "Sorry guys, but honestly..." she sighed then take in a long breath. "I'm in love with this guy." She dragged Saturn away almost all the fighters in the room fainted into a heap of sandwiches on the floor.

Chaerin cling onto him while giggling, she dragged him to her room as they were smiling while walking towards the balcony.

"I still can't believe this." she wiped a tear from her right eye and Saturn held both her hand. 

"Me neither. I thought I am destined to die and you were better suited for someone else."

Chaerin frowned and hit him in the arm. "Don't say that anymore, because I am yours and no one else."

"Since when do you become so cheesy? The last time I saw you you're.. mean and ignorant towards everything around you."

"Oh shut up." She sat at the railing of the balcony while Saturn held her from behind, circling his arms around her small waist.

"And you just confessed to everyone back there." He chuckled while tightening his arms to her waist, touching her to make sure that he is not dreaming right now. 

"Yep I did." she blurted out. "So embarrassing." she covered her face with her hands and he stifled a laugh. 

"Come sit beside me." She offered a hand and he put one foot to the stony walls and then grabs the railings with his hands as he sat beside her.

"Our promise.. when will we start?" he asked, as they gaze up at the stars. 

"We're already starting." she smiled as she looked at the falling star and prayed a wish. 

"What ar- HOLY DUDE! Shooting star?!" his eyes twinkle as he saw a falling star passing by a moon.

"I wish I have a big house with tons of cars!" he shrieked and Chaerin looked at him weirdly.

"You aren't supposed to say your wish aloud!" 

"And I wish.. I can be a genius like Jale or Master!" 

"Yah! Do you hear me?!" She screamed at her ear as he covered his ears.

"And I wish Lee Chaerin can be my bride and we will live happily ever after!" he screamed.

Chaerin giggled, feeling touch at the same time. 

"BE QUIET." Saturn froze as both of them looked below. Master Zachary was looking at them sternly and Saturn apologized while blushing.

"Holy... that is super embarrassing." 

"Sorry Uncle! We'll head back!" she screamed back as she pull him away back to her room, closing the balcony door and curtains. It was quite cool at the night.

"Oh yeah Saturn.. Why did you attacked me back there?  And why is your voice deeper and rougher? Is that you or someone from the Warp Clan is on the loose?  Or are you pretending to be a fighter from Warp Clan? And everybody knew except me?" 

"Ah one of Master's potion, the voice changer. So that you won't think it's me." 

The voice changer is one of Master Zach’s invention. It can change your voice according to what you want.

“And.. yeah I want to give you a little surprise.. You kicked me here.” He pointed to his side waist.

“Aw. Sorry.” Chaerin pat his waist gently.

“And everybody knew about me.  We planned it all along. It’s just you... that doesn’t realize everything.”

“Whatever it is. I don’t care as long as you’re alive.” She said.

She shrugged while smiling. 

"You're cold?" Saturn asked, turning the covers over her shoulder.

"What do you think?" her smile is wary as Saturn dived into her bed and hug her from behind, warming her.

"Sleep beside me for today. You're the best birthday present I've ever received." she cooed.

"Consider that done.” He said, hugging her small waist and patting her head lightly while kissing the crown of her head.

 

Meanwhile, without the presence of the birthday girl and her new lover. The fighters were still busy partying in the hall with their loud music and alcohols. Jale was already drowning by the alcoholic liquid. 

"Yah!" Neptune yelled, blinking his eyes as he raise his glass to the air again. He was completely drunk.

"Let's have fun tonight!" and everybody raised their glasses, partying till midnight. 

"How do you feel Jale? After Chaerin moved on from you to your friend." Ferociouso drank the beer again and Jale chuckled while doing the same.

"Nothing. I feel nothing. She is not the one I love you dumb ."

"Ooooh he's drunk." Scalise cowered towards Jale and Jale whack him in the head. 

"Anyways, I knew it. She only falls for me because of admiration and infatuation. I knew she is better suited for someone else.. because I am an ." 

"WHAT?!" The others yelled, their ears perking up as Jale admitted it himself.

"........" Jale closed his eyes and dozed off in the sofa.

"Oh he's out! Damn! We should have recorded him saying that! It's the first time he makes fun of himself."

"Yeah, usually he's an arrogant prick." Neptune shook Jale and Jale gave a smack to his cheeks.

"OUCH!" He wailed. "Damn you-" 

Jale hugged Neptune from behind and pressed his face to Neptune's shoulder.

"Daraling..." he uttered and the others looked at Jale who was busily smiling while hugging Neptune. 

"Daraling.. What the hell is he talking about?" Vaigo, one of the fighters who are drinking with them exclaimed. He clinked his glass with Ferociouso, hen took a sip.

"Uh, not sure." Scalise scratched his head and the others looked at Jale who was giggling in his own world while calling Dara's name.

"I think he meant Darling."

"Daraling... I want to be-"

"Ehm." The master cleared his throat, stopping whatever they are doing. All attention are focused to Master Zach who appeared suddenly.

"Neptune. Jupiter. Head back to your mission." he cleared as all the fighters bowed and he left without saying another word.

"What did you say earlier?" Ferociouso asked. 

"I want to be....?" Vaigo mumbled and look at the sleepy face Jale.

"I think he meant he wants to be a ... an ! hahahaaahahaha nyahahahahaaa nyehehehee!" Neptune chuckled. 

"? Interesting." Solar nudged Neptune and Neptune gave him a sour look.

"Yes. He likes being an ! ehehehehehehe" Neptune hit Solar in the stomach and Solar looked at him, expressionless. The others laughed.

"Oh well, Jupiter and I need to head back." Neptune pulled Jale as Jale stood up while smiling and hugging him.

"Don't go." 

The others were looking with suspicious and playful gazes.

"Oh bromance." Vaigo stifled a laugh.

"Will he be able to go back?" Titanium asked, concern of Jale. 

"Of course I could. Don't take me lightly Daraling.." Jale pat Titanium's head as the other fighters look at him crazily.

"Okay bye bye uh need to get back!" Neptune clamped Jale's mouth as they walk away, going out of the castle.

"Wait." Solar stopped them, blocking Neptune and Jupiter.

"Replace me with Jupiter, I can use the mirror method."

*Mirror method: Being in somebody else's appearance but still remain with the old personality and attitude of one self.* 

"What?!" 

"You see. Jupiter barely can't walk. He's too drunk." 

"Yeah that's true.." Titanium comprehended. Neptune stopped and thought while looking at Jale, Jale was closing his eyes but now he was frowning.

"Solar ." he muttered. "I will kill you with my bare hands if you do so." He clenched his fist and the others were stunned in their seats.

 

"Woah. You can say that to a newcomer."

"Shut up whoever you are." Jale replied. "Let's go now Nepti. Dream on Solar. You can’t be with her."

 

**

Dara's POV:

A knock on the door woke me up. The knock was really harsh and... frightening. I quivered a little as my fingers touch the metallic door handle. I rotate the handle, surprised by the man in front of me. 

"You." Jale jabbed a finger at me and my eyes widened as his body fell to mine. We dropped down to the floor, where I couldn't support his heavy body.

"Jale?" I cupped his face firmly, his face was cold and his eyes are closed.

He looked really tired at the same time. 

"Jale? Stand up.." I tried to shook his shoulders but he fell asleep in my lap. 

"It's cold here. You cannot sleep here." I continued to shake him. His eyelashes fluttered and his black eyes were swimming around me as I looked back at him.

"You... must be.. my girlfriend, right?" 

I took a sharp intake of breathe and could smell the scent of alcohol from his mouth. So he is drunk..

"Jale. Stand up. You're drunk.." I support his arms and he finally obeyed me. Rising to his feet, I cling to him. "...You daraling..." 

"Yes?" I helped him to bed as he lied down, still with his shoes. 

"You sleep with me." He yanked me to bed, grabbing my waist immediately.

"Kyaaaah!" I winced in surprise as he held me while kissing the nape of my neck as his other hand brushed my hair aside. I was stunned as he continues to set his jaw and clicked his tongue as his lips move from my neck to my shoulder. He was pulling my pink pajamas down, revealing my shoulders.

I need to stop whatever he is doing as I knew I am in a danger zone right now. One thing could destroy everything on the spot. I need to stop but I don’t want it to stop. Everything just felt right and wonderful to me. His warmth, together in bed, kisses. 

His tongue keeps sliding down my shoulders. His fist tightened and I knew he wanted to pull every fabric out of my body. Before he could do it, I spunned around and pulled him away, pushing his chest. 

"Jale stop." I put a good distance between me and him. He continued to study my face while grimacing.

"I cannot..." he muttered while pouting.

"That won't work!" I screamed while averting my gaze elsewhere but that damn pout is like a shiny diamond gleaming all around the room.

"Jale. I cannot do it!" I shrieked, fumbling my waist like a mad chicken.

"I only want you to sleep with me." his eyes were turning so innocent like a baby.

"I can't do that! Hell noooooo!"

"Why? We always sleep on the same bed..." his voice trailed away. 

Oh! .... What he means is... sleep like usual? My face flushed as he looked at me teasingly. 

"Oh~~~... Sandara park.... what are you thinking?~" 

"JALE! I WILL KICK YOU AND SEND YOU OUT OF THIS HOUSE!"

"You won't regret for kicking me out of the house? You are going to be lonely.."

"SHUT UP!"

"Besides... who is going to buy your sanitary pads..?" he smirked while poking my forehead. 

"JUPITER JALE!" 

***

 

In the morning, where they both fell asleep after so much arguments of ranting and screaming in the night.. She woke up finding Jale sleeping beside her, his head peacefully nested on her neck. His face was so peaceful and heavenly. She decided to gently tucked the covers to his neck and let him rest awhile while she grinned at his face and head to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

 

"Finally! I wonder if he will like this.." She smiled at the sandwiches on the table. She also serves dessert, a crème brulee for him. 

A pair of warm hands embraces her from behind.

"I like it." She looked at Jale who was smiling at the breakfast on the table. "You cook well, Daraling."

"You woke up already?" She was startled by his sudden appearance as they scooted to their seats.

"the smell of sandwiches woke me up." he reached for the teapot and pour the tea for two.

"You'll be with me the whole day right?" She tried to remind him the promise he made, that he will be with her for a whole day today. He grins as she mentioned it.

"Of course. What do you want to do?" 

"Uhm.. we.." She could not think of a place to go and what they should do. This is a damn Forbidden land, what do you expect..? She drank her tea while sighing.

"We.. bed?" he teased and the tea shoots out of immediately. She coughed and gave him a murderous glare. He only laughed back.

"... How about we try camping?" she offered the idea that suddenly ran across her mind.

"Are you crazy? Camping outside the forests?! You certainly have no idea how many monsters are outside ready to kill you!" 

"But you're there with me.." she pleaded him several times. "Besides, I really want to know how camping is like." 

"Well. You sleep in a tent, pluck fruits from trees..." 

"I want to experience once.." 

"......." He went silent until they wash the dishes. Maybe he doesn't let her.. maybe he hates camping. These thoughts ran insanely in her mind when suddenly..

"Hey, go pack some things you need. I will get the tent and we will go camping."

"WHAT?"  she asked back, shocked. 

"Oh? You change your mind? Fine then." he spun around and she pulled his hand.

"NO. I j-just thought you hate the idea of .. camping." 

"It's not that I hate it. But I'm worried to death. But if you really want to do this camping thing, I have no choice but to abandon my sleep by guarding you."

"You can't do that!" She wailed. "You're going to be tired!" 

"I can bear it Daraling, go pack your things now." He pushed her away as he went to the cupboards, beside the window and search for the things he needed.

 

**

"Yay! Thank you Jale!" She jumped giddily while stepping to the ground near The Owine waterfall. They will be camping near the forests and close by a few meters apart from the waterfall. Jale was setting up the tent and Dara help set up the tables and pull put some snacks, feeding biscuits to Jale when he was setting up the tent. With the sunshine gleaming to him and his biceps forming on his arms, which lady won't be swooning around him? Dara was already stunned by his handsome features. This man is just fcking perfection. 

"Daraling, do you want me that badly?" He smirked while pushing the piles to the soil, sticking it to the ground. Dara gave him a glare then stop feeding him the biscuits.

"Yah. Feed me." Jale point to his mouth and Dara threw the biscuit from a distance. Jale pounce and caught the biscuit with his mouth.

"Woah!" Dara put a hand to . "Your reflexes are so good."

"Try me again." 

Dara threw the chocolate biscuit at another direction and as fast as he could catch up, he bit the biscuit and crunched it with his canine.

"Your turn." Jale grinned, snatching the pack of biscuits from her hand. He threw it to her left direction but she jumped forward and trip on a rock.

"Ouch..." she looked at her knee, which was now bleeding and Jale immediately rushed towards her. 

"Fck. . Are you okay, Dara?!" He bent down and studied the injury. He blew it gently and ran towards his backpack, returning with a bandage as he place it to her kneecaps. 

"Ugh, should've caught you earlier.." he groaned as Dara winced. 

"I'm sorry, Daraling." he glowered his eyes to the bandage, feeling guilty for her and cursing himself deeply.

"No. It's okay Jale." she pat his hand. "It's just a minor injury."

"No.. no no.. I will never forgive myself if anything happens to you.." He was completely aware that Dara's blood will attract many monsters. They can sense blood very well and they would tear the source of the blood. They would tear out their limbs, feed it's flesh and destroy every parts of it's body from head to toe. 

"Dara, I want you to get in the ing tent, okay." he demanded. 

"Huh?" 

"Hurry!" he knew it. He could sense the hungry monsters lurking out there to finish her less than a minute.

"B-" He pulled her and pushed her to the orange tent, zipping it up. 

"And zip the damn windows!" he barked and Dara immediately zipped it up with her fingers shaking deliberately.

She could only hear Jale's footsteps brushing the grass and sand. What is going on?

Jale kept his ears alert, he could feel it.. 400 metres apart... He tried to circle the tent.. he could sense seven monsters out there, sensing Dara's blood.

Damn it, he should just give her that damn potion but he panicked. 

No not seven.. eight... 

He knew he was outnumbered, but he is prepared to fight anything and protect Dara. Jale saw it, he saw the eight monsters, each with different sizes. four large ones, two medium ones, two small ones. He took out his knife from his cloak. It would be too risky if it was a gun. It will attract more monsters out there. 

A lion sized monster growled and pounced on him, he punch it's mane, sending it backwards, as another two monster ran up to him, as he slice it's body and paws.

They were aiming for the tent when Jale kick one of the monsters, he stab the medium sized before the small one. After finishing the small ones, he turns to the enormous beasts.

Dara could hear all the commotion outside. She wanted to go out badly and see Jale. She opened the zipper a little when she came face to face with a beast, her piercing scream shrilled in the day. He stab the monster and blood was spat everywhere. 

"Zip it up. Fck, dara!" he growled and Dara did. 

One of the monsters scratched his hand. He growled and tears the monster, as he sends the other monster flying backwards. He kicks the other in the chin. 1 to go..

It was huge and similar to a lion; It's sharp and pearly teeth gagging open. Jale ran towards it and punch up the knife into his mouth. He stuck it up to its tongue as the monster scratched it's body, the blood trickling to his cloak. He released the knife then stab its head, kick it's face then the abdomen. He grabbed rocks from the grass then aim it to the monster, sending it to it's eyes. He looked at the tent then back to the monster again. 

The monster's body dropped down like a stone. It's eyes closes and open and closes again. Jale huffed then sigh, taking a sharp breathe, he open the tent, seeing Dara's hands clutched to her ears, tears forming to her pretty face. Her eyes close then open as she saw him. 

"It's okay now, Dara. I killed it already." He pats her head and gently claims her hands in his. She nodded and he wipes her tears away. He helped her rise to her feet and out of the damp tent.

Her eyes widening in fear as she saw her surroundings. Eight monsters covered in blue blood. It was frightening. It's limbs were tear open, and their flesh visible to her sight.

 

Writer's Note:

So, some of you are confused! hahaha! YES! Panda is alive! kekeke! Thank god!^^

 

Please leave comments about the fanfic below, Thankss!

AND Please Subscribe, it'll mean a lot to me!

Click here to subscribe to ILYBINAM!

Kamsahabnida! <3

 

Twitter: @ShikiHikaru

 

Love,

ShikiHikaru