WEDDING DRESS

I love you baby I'm not a Monster

It is a fine morning on a Friday and the four of them have breakfast together. After having breakfast, Jale decided to head back to his house to get some potions that he made to have more weapons at his side. He feels rather uneasy in Neptune's place and of course paying Sulli a visit.

"Yes. I'll be back again, I need to get some things." Jale gave a peck to her cheeks and Bom gushed behind them. 

"Wait. I want to join you." Neptune ushered. Both the girls looked at them in unison. 

"I... just want to grab some air outside." Neptune smiled at the girls.

"Ah I know. You want to feel how it is to ride my motorbike isn't it?" Jale teased Neptune and the girls gawked at them.

"You never ride a motorbike?!" Bom's eyes widened and her jaw extended.

"Of course yes well never mind." Neptune wave at the two girls.

"And lock the doors and windows." Jale reminded them. The two girls nodded as they waved goodbye, locked the doors and windows. Both of them gossiping in the bedroom. Dara finds Tide's house quite larger but she was more convenient in Jale's. Tide's house is like a classical and Chinese mixture. While Jale is like the classical and ancient combinations. 

"I have to admit that your boyfriend is so handsome." Bom gushed as she hit Dara's arms. Dara hit her back. "Well yours too Bom. He is good looking. Those killer eyes are really tempting." 

"His name is just Jale?" Bom asks, rather confuse.

"No. Jupiter Jale. But he prefers Jale." She answered. 

"Woah. Tide is too. I mean his name is Neptune Tide."

"Really? Their names are planets.." Dara giggled and so did Bom.

"Are they connected somehow?! Like really? Two handsome boys with linking names." they giggled more while rolling in bed when suddenly the window crashes sending tiny and huge shards of glass crumbling down to the floor. A rock tumbled beside them and both girls screamed. After the jagged rock, two square sized green marble flew from the window to them, sending green mist to their surroundings. 

Both of them took a sharp intake of breathe as they almost reached to the door but it's too late, they collapsed down to the floor with Dara gripping the door handle whose hand now fell to the cold floor.

 

"You get those potions and I will get some other things behind, just meet me in the porch." Jale summoned Neptune.

"Hah.. Feels so good huh we don't need to pretend now.. since they are not here."

Neptune opens the drawers from the kitchen and grabbed some knives and other weapons in Jale's bedroom. Jale pressed the button and enters the passageway.

"Sul." Jale called her and Sulli's pretty face peeked up. 

"Jale!" she called him and as his face drew closer, she kissed him wildly like a hungry beast. Jale abruptly ends the kiss and scooted towards his drawers pulling all kinds of potions and placing it in his belt. It is small so it fits easily.

"How long is the potion going to-"

"I will be human for a day starting in 12 minutes." She cooed.

"12 minutes?" He walked towards his other desk, looking at the purple liquid and it's time limit show the red digital numbers: eleven minutes fifty six seconds.

"How many potions could I consume in this-"

"Forty. I made a lot." He replied. 

"That's great!" she flip her tail in happiness. 

"Alright, Sul I have something to tell you." he started and Sulli looked at his serious face. "Yes?"

"This is my last gift for you."

"What do you mean?" She asked back, frowning. 

"I love you Sul but I love you as a sister." he began. "You've never been something more-"

"What do you mean?!!" She screamed, the water in the aquarium send water pouring down to the little holes of the floor.

"I want to tell you and stop it now. I could not do those kind of affectionate things with you again .. kissing you.. holding your hand.. all those stuffs are forbidden."

"NO.  YOU CANNOT DO THIS." Sulli shrieked. "WHY?!"

"I’m sorry my mind is elsewhere.” he simply said with guilty eyes.

"I'm sorry Sul. Really. I've been a doucheba-"

A gasp was heard. Sulli and Jale both turn to look at the figure. It was Neptune, his jaw dropping so hard to the floor, his eyes like a panda's. 

"Neptune. I told you to wait out there." Jale's eyes became a sudden coldness and Sulli glare at Neptune but frowns more to the man she loves.

"Why?! Tell me! Why are you doing this to me." 

"I'm sorry.." he apologizes, bending down to the floor. This is it, he will end this with Chaerin and Sulli. He will only do this to the girl he loves..

"And who is that girl?!" she hissed like a cobra, glancing at him, making him nauseated and dizzy. 

"You never told me you are a scientist!" Neptune exclaimed while admiring the laboratory like a sick person admiring a thousand rainbows.

"How could you get in here?" Jale asks.

"Well I saw a tiny blue button and I pressed it."

"You're very observant; I forgot to cover that blue button." His smile is bittersweet.

"Answer me Jupiter Jale!" Sulli is like an exploding mother hen, ready to peck some worms and feed them fully to her belly. 

"It's none of your concern." Neptune answered for him. "Well you are just a sister for him. He loves you as a sister."

"He is right." Jale sighed while looking at Sulli, her tears drooping even her tail.

"You can't do this to me." she glanced at the duo.

"This is my sincere apologies." He pointed to the human potion.

"Are you an idiot?!" She screamed. "I only wish to be a mundane because.. I want to be with you! Then what do I need if you just leave me like this?!"

"I'm not saying I will leave you, I'm only explaining the facts that we can't be more than friends." 

"Just send her back to that damn lake Jale." Neptune scoffed.

"You shut up!" Sulli fired, her eyes burn in intensity.

"It's your choice Sul. Do you want to go back to the lake?" 

Beep Beep.

Everyone's attention turned to the device, the potion was steaming purple.

"Just set me free." she glanced at the potion like a love drug. "Give me that now." 

"Now?" 

"Yes." 

Jale walked towards the potion, poured it into forty tiny tubes and gave one to Sulli. Sulli snatched it from him and drank the potion within a gulp. Sulli's eyes closes but opens again. Her hair flowing prettily, her skin became fresher and alive, her tail slowly fades and disappears. The scales just went away like a gust of wind.

"HOLY GOD." Neptune covers his eyes after seeing her exposed body. 

"Jale! Give me something to wear!" Sulli demanded, still in the aquarium.

"Neptune, give me your cloak." Jale offered his hand and Neptune looked at Jale.. like really?

He gave it to Jale as Jale helped her climb out of the aquarium and draped her body with the long black cloak. She stumbles a little.

"Just try to march your left feet first, then the right." he instructed.

"I don't need you to teach me." she faces the other way and walk towards the passageway.

"Where do you want to go?" Jale asked, catching up and so did Neptune.

"I want to be free." she blurted. 

"You'll meet monsters out there." he hurried up and blocked her. Sulli ignored him as she walked outside the passageway. 

"Neptune, you go home ahead. I will take care of this girl." Jale demanded as he helped Sulli who was struggling to walk. Neptune nodded as Jale fished out his car keys and threw it to him. 

"Where do you want to go Sul?" 

"I want to meet my friends." she says.

"Alright. I will bring you there."

 

Neptune returned, parked the motorbike in front and skipped the stairs happily. He wondered what those two revilliants are doing right now. With a good feeling, he trudged and open the door and close it again. Strangely. the house is so silent and he doesn't smell anything. No body lotions smell that usually Bom wore.. 

He knocked their bedroom door but no response. Knocking again, nothing.

"Bom? Are you there?" He asked. 

"Dara?"

He opened the door a little, his eyes caught the two marbles on the floor as he banged the door widely. 

"Bom?! Dara?!" Neptune walked in and saw the broken pieces of fragments and cinders on the floor. The window was smashed open with a rock. His eyes caught the bed. The bed smudged and written in red and blue paint. Wait. He sniffed it. No red and blue blood. 

"." He fumbled through his pocket to get his Desbane Connector. Dialing to Jale.

SYSTEM ERROR.

! He cursed as he tried to read the blurry words.

 

 

 

To: Mister Jupiter Jale and Mister Neptune Tide.

You are invited to our holy matrimony and wedding reception at The Warp Castle to commemorate the wedding of:

Master Kris Wu Fan

and

Sandara Park

 

Holy Matrimony and Wedding reception:

Saturday, March 14th, “White Day”

At 12:00 pm, Warp Castle, in the East Hall

North West

Our joy will be more complete with your presence and blessings in our celebration of love. 

 

"! It's tomorrow! pick up the damn phone." He cursed as he tries dialing Jale. Still the same words: "System Error" keeps showing out on the phone.

 

***

"Who are you?!" Dara hissed at the two boys who were keeping her firmly, while the other girl and guy holds onto the unconscious Bom.

"Me? I am Suho and this is Tao." Suho laughs and Tao gave a sneer.

"Where is Jale?!" Dara demanded, her wrists ache because of the two boys.

"He's dead!" Tao laughed and gave a high five to Suho.

"Now don't go mean on my bride." Master Kris came with another boys and maids.

Bride?.. Her eyes could not leave the boy, with red eyes and dark hair, he is wearing a cloak and it looks expensive. 

"Hello, my bride." Kris smiled at her.

"Let me go!" Dara screamed loudly and Kris hummed a tune, ignoring her.

"Let her go Suho.. and Tao." Kris summoned them and they let go of her arms and wrist. Dara touched her wrist and smoothened the hem of her shirt while frowning.

"Who are you?" Dara asked and she could feel her cheeks flushed as Kris grabbed a lock of her hair gently and kissed the tip of her brown hair.

"I'm your fiancé." Kris smiled before bending down and kissing her hand.

"You're crazy." She withdrew her hand from his.

"Take both of them to the room and give them compound Y." He smiled and evil grin as Dara and Bom were dragged to a white room.

 

An hour has passed. She slowly opened her eyes, it was blurry and heavy but she forced it to open wide. Her hands slowly clutched her chest as she straightened herself up to find herself in a room. The room was scented like cherry blossoms and Watermelon. The ceilings are broken white with decorated paintings of goddess and angels. 

The door opens and she saw Kris's face peeking at her.

"Hello bride." He grinned as he close the door.

"Hello who are you?" she smiled at him. 

"I'm your fiancé, We are going to be married tomorrow." he join in to her bed and her rosy cheeks.

"Really?" Her eyes are shining.

"Yeah, my name is Kris Wu Fan. I'm Kris." he kissed her as she let his hands slide to her neck and shoulders, releasing the strap of her thin clothes. 

Knock knock.

"Master. The wedding gown is here." The voice spoke from the other end as Kris stopped abruptly and Dara is blushing.

"Huh, Chen should have not interrupted what we are doing huh." Kris laughed as he led the blushing Dara outside the room.

 

"Master gave them Compound Y?" Minzy asked. "Woah, so they don't remember anything except for their own name? and so, they will never ask many questions then?"

"Yeah. Compound Y doesn't let you asks questions like why am i married to you and so on." Xiumin explained as the boys and Minzy were standing in the corner looking at Master Kris and Dara who were trying on their Wedding tux and wedding dress.

“Then Master decides to invite Neptune Tide too?”

“Yeah.” Xiumin nodded.

 

"I think you fit this one the best master. The red tux." Tao point to the tux that Chen is holding.

"I think the same. You're such a creative fashion designer Minzy." Kris complimented Minzy and Minzy smiles.

"I will pick this but let's pick the right wedding dress for the bride."

Dara open the curtains as all of the fighters and Kris looked at her.

"Wow. It's beautiful than before." they gushed.

"This should do it." Kris smiles and walked towards Dara.

The design was a ribbon theme, Dara's back was a little bit revealing, her shoulders were only covered with a big and broken white ribbon, revealing from her shoulders to her waist. Then the silk skirt with waves was flowing down to the floor. The front was just like a casual wedding dress but what caught the attention was the back.

"You look stunning, my bride." Kris took both her hand.

"Thank you Kris." Dara smiled back in return, feeling her body and cheeks warming.

"We'll pick this then?" Kris touched her arms and shoulders gently and Dara nodded.

"Yes! We agree Master!" The fighters enthusiastically cheered for the new bride and groom. 

"And the wedding cake is perfect, bride. And so is the invitation for our close enemy."

"Close enemy?" Dara mumbled back, biting her lip.

"Yes. He is an evil tyrant."

"Then why do you invite him?" She asks back, straightening her wedding gown.

"Even if I didn't invite him, he will come on his own." his eyes are red like danger. "Now let's not talk about him shall we." 

"What if he destroys our party?" Dara muttered back anxiously.

"We won't let him." He grinned back and ushered her to change.

 

"Master." Lay knocked on the door. "There's someone here to see you."

Master Kris opened the heavy door with one hand and yawned. "Who is it?" 

"A girl.. name Sally." Lay said. 

"Sally? Who the hell is that?" Master Kris growled as he didn't wait for Lay's proper explanation and zoomed to the entrance of the castle to find the girl shouting at the guards who are stopping her from going on.

"Ah, amusing story for your disappearance of your little tail, Sulli. Are you intending to visit your sister?" Master Kris smiled as he saw Sulli's legs.

"That is none of your concern. And for my sister too. You will guarantee my wish correct?" Sulli uttered.

"Yes. That is right. But what happened? So I didn't need to sneak inside his little lab now?" He chuckled.

"Yes you don't need to. I get out of there." She said meekly. "He doesn't love me." She said frowning.

"So you gave up now?" 

"I don't. You said you have a plan for tomorrow and it would make me very happy. So what is it?"

"If it does make you happy, you promise to join my clan?" His eyes twinkle in the darkness and Sulli nodded. "I agree."

"Okay good. You'll stay here for the time being. Make sure nobody knows you will be staying here."

"I can assure you nobody knows I am here. One of your fighters is the one who brings me here but she told me to come inside first because she wants to take a fresh air first."

"Who?"

"Gong Minzy."

"Ah she must be visiting Ailee." Kris muttered.

"Alright let's go."

She clicked her tongue as the guards released her and followed her as she makes her way to her new house.

 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN GONE?! AND WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" Jale insanely tear the bed sheet as easy as a piece of thin paper and flunk the mattresses away.

"I tried to call you but you didn't pick up!" Neptune showed the logs on his Desbane Connector. "Besides where the hell did you go with Sulli?! Why did you show up now?! It is 4:30 am now!" 

"Just get some weapons ready, we're going to burn their castle down."

"Burn them using?" Neptune asked.

"Don't play games with me now Neptune." 

"You really love her do you.." Neptune glanced at Jupiter's face as he didn't answer.

"Don't worry. I won't tell anyone." 

"If he knows, he will kill me." Jale reminded himself.

"Okay. Just prepare some potions or whatever inventions you did, I will bring some of the grenade, guns and swords."

"Okay, We'll flunk their places at 10:00" 

"It starts at twelve."

"I want to prevent her from marrying him." He said.

"Alright let's rock and roll." Neptune raised his fist at Jale and Jale did the same.

 

 

"I have a prediction he would come faster. Let's just start now." Kris ordered.

"But sir. It is still nine thirt-"

"Follow my orders." and with that the fighters are in their best tux. Minzy, Bom and Sulli became the helper in arranging Dara's make up and dresses.

Sulli is very excited with Kris's plan and is very eager in meeting Dara. She finds her interesting and worth to torture.

Luhan was already dress like a priest. Xiumin and Chen are guarding the main door for the hall. The audiences were elated as they sat at the benches. Luhan stood at the podium as Kris and Dara walked in hand in hand, with the chiming of bells and candles all over the hall. Dara's hand was clinging to him while the other was holding a bouquet of black roses.

The music appeared and Sehun begins to sing the entrance song like a brand new beginning.

Chanyeol and D.O are throwing the flowers to the both of them as Minzy, Sulli, Tao and Kai walk alongside them. The audiences cheered and clapped as they congratulated the both of them.

They slowly walk up the steps and stand in front of Luhan, the priest.

"Today, We are gathered here in the sight of God to see the holy matrimony of this man and woman, which is an honorable estate. Marriage was ordained by God in Eden and confirmed in Cana by Galilee by the presence of the Lord, and is declared by the Apostle Paul to be honorable among all men. On this occasion, we begin by asking God's blessing on this marriage service. Let us pray."

 

Everybody stood up and pray, as they keep their face hung low while closing their eyes. 

 

"Master Kris, repeat after me." Luhan began.

"I, State your name, hereby, take this woman, whose right hand I now hold."

Kris repeats. "I , Kris Wu Fan, hereby, take this woman, whose right hand I now hold.."

"To be my lawful wedded wife, I solemnly promise to love and to cherish her in sickness and in health. I promise to take her for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, and leaving all others, I promise to hold onto her until death us do apart.

Kris repeats everything as the hall is a silent.

Dara gulped as it's her turn now. 

"Miss Sandara Park, repeat after me." 

"Y-yes." she stuttered and Kris caught a glimpse of her and smiled. 

"I, state your name, hereby, take this man, whose right hand I now hold."

"I, Sandara Park, hereby, take this man, whose right hand I now hold.."

"To be my lawful wedded husband." Luhan stopped and Dara repeats. Sulli and Kris's smile grew wider.

"To be my lawful wedded husb-"

The door banged opened as two figures fought alongside Xiumin and Chen. Xiumin and Chen fought rentlessly with Jupiter and Neptune. 

"Jale. I got this. Go beat that up." Neptune called as he pulled his sword to face Xiumin and Chen.

"Oh god please tell me you haven't said the vow yet." Jale cursed under his breathe again. 

Jale ran towards Kris and Dara but he was surrounded by the audiences which means he have to step onto them until he gets to Dara. 

He was outnumbered, with Tao, Kai, Suho, Sehun, Baekhyun, D.O, Lay, etc. 

Sulli's eyes widened as he yanked Kris away in anger.

"Are you intending to kill him?!" Sulli growled and Kris hissed at her.

"Just shut your mouth up and stay where you are!" Kris walked to the podium as he ushered Luhan to join them and fight.

"You came huh?" Kris's voice rose and Jale looked at him. His glance caught Dara in her beautiful ribbon wedding dress, his heart burning and beating fast.

"Though I said no weapons here. Did I state it at the invitation?”  he pointed to Neptune who was still fighting with Xiumin with his weapon. While Chen had lost his consciousness.

 

"Dara!" Jale ignored Kris as he pushed the fighters away, threatening them with the sword he is holding when Tao kicked him in the chin, sending him backwards.

"We are intending to kill you only but you brought a gift with you. So we will kill your duo team." Tao explained while giving a smug look at Jale on the floor.

Dara saw the commotion and made eye contact with Jale and Jale is very sure at that moment that Dara will soon ran to him with open arms instead she gave him a frown and words that shooked him.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER?!" Jale roared extending his arms, as he use his Excalibur sword to block the Warp fighters.

"She fell in love with me?" Kris bluffed. "Well we want to be husband and wife obviously."

"Kris, is he the evil tyrant?" Dara asked and Kris nodded. Jale looked at Dara quizzically. 

"Go away!" Dara fumed mad in rage, jabbing a finger at Jale. Neptune who had stabbed Xiumin in the leg and ran up to Jale were also shocked by Dara's words. But Neptune saw Bom and Sulli, standing near the stage. Bom's eyes were blank and hollow but as she glance at him, her face was fierce and unfriendly. Sulli escaped out of the scene immediately.

"Dar- Aughh!" Jale growled as he feel a stabbing pain in the back of his shoulders. He didn't have the time to look but he knew it was an arrow. 

"Jale." Neptune handed a potion at him. "Do it."

Jale nodded and opened the potion, sending out hazy silvery mist as the fighters crouched down to the floor in pain. 

"Go get Bom." Jale ordered and Neptune smiled.

Kris fire the gun to the ceiling as a warning but the haze caught him and he crouched down to the floor in pain. 

"Serves you." Jale smiled.

"Is that a potio- arghh! Created... by Zach.."

"You don't need to know." Jale comprehend but his eyes grew wider as Dara bent down crying.

"Kris! Kris! Wake up!" she pleaded in pain. Jale's heart is literally shredded to pieces.

"Dara you knew-"

"Shut up you jerk!" she barked but then stood up and slapped him in the face. 

"Jale!" Neptune called. 

"Look at this, Bom doesn't remember me too..." who is stopping her wrists. Bom kept on struggling to free her hands and hit Neptune.

"We have to get out of here." 

"Just tear down this whole place with that fcking damn grenade."

"We can't!" Neptune roared.

"Why?!"

"I saw Sulli earlier there!"

"Are you serious?" He sounds unconvinced.

"Yes I am." But Neptune reassured him. He was sure he saw Sulli's long gorgeous hair and her outfit was like a ballerina tutu with white laces. But most of all, her pretty face who was staring at Jale fighting. He remembered it very well.

"Just get out of here first!" Neptune called and together they took Bom and Dara away out of the scene. 

"Well it's too late!" Minzy straightened herself up as she drank a red potion and gave it to Chanyeol. Chanyeol grasped the red potion and drank it as well. Before Chanyeol could hand the liquid to D.O, Jale shot the glass of potion with his gun as the glass clattered to the floor, it's liquid flowing on the red carpet.

"Jupiter Jale you-"

"Be happy that potion only makes you dozed off for 12 hours. Approximately." he smirked.

"I'll fix this. Just do something with those two!" Neptune uttered as he claimed his gun. 

Jale didn't have the time to nod as he trudged the stairs and found Dara and Bom standing like zombies in the stage. Bom was quiet but her eyes were dumbfounded to Neptune's fight. He stopped at Dara as he shook her shoulders.

"Hey! Dara look at me! Fcking look at me!" Jale yelled to her ears but Dara pushed him away. He grabbed her shoulders then tightened the grasped on her wrists, making it ache but she needs to wake up.

"Look at me! I'm Jale!" He widened his eyes as he put his forehead to hers.

"Remember this!" He reminded her the day they went camping, the pressing of her forehead to his. It was his most favorite time. 

"You go away! You're .. You killed Kris.." She tear off her gaze while crying and punching Jale in the chest.

"I didn't kill him! Look at me carefully and closely Dara." She looked but avert her gaze again. 

"I don't want to. Get away from me!" She shouted in vain and Jale looked at her in alarm.

"What did you say..?" He hold his breathe as his ears tingle at her slight voice.

"I said get away from me."

Jale bit his lips then open his mouth, barking. "LOOK AT ME! YOU'RE MINE!"

Everything became silent, there was a stop in the fight, It was only Dara's heavy breathing and Jale's heart beating rapidly. Dara looked. She saw his eye, even deeper she saw the man in front of her hugging her, her mind suddenly turmoil like an earthquake. She remembers the day Jale went away with Nep... Neptune and the sound of giggles in the bedroom with a straight haired girl.... B.. Bom. Then they were unconscious and the next thing she knows she was in a room. They discussed something... and she forgot.. but she remembers the time she was threatened and tortured.. where she has to take a compound... like a pill.. red and black in color. Then she woke up... in bed... with Kris entering her bedroom.. they kissed.. she gasped.. which she almost let him do something.. something.. inappropriate... and the changing room... changing in a wedding dress.. she looked at herself now.. then to Jale's eyes.. Kris kiss her goodnight and the next day...lawful wedded wife... Kris agreed.. Lawful wedded husb-

Jale barged in at that exact moment.. Her head suddenly throbbed in pain. 

"J-jalee.." Dara pressed her head then looked at him uneasily but her eyes are big like shining stars.

"Yes..." He sighed, relief as he held her and hugged her. 

"I got... I got threatened with the pill.. i swallowed it.. and.." She was crying and it makes her difficult to talk.

"It's okay talk slowly but I knew you were given that pill. It's okay now. But they did it to Bom too."

Dara looked at Bom as she released the hug. She ran quickly to her best friend, who was standing there with an unfriendly look, her eyes hollow like a zombie.

"Bom!" Dara touched her shoulder, looking at her deeply in the eye like she is lost in a puddle of deep sticky dark chocolate. Bom continued looking blankly at her. Neptune finally rushed to Bom's side after fighting the Warp fighters. 

"Bom!" Neptune shouted. However, nothing happened. Nothing can help Bom to go back to her own self. Bom is stunned and frozen like a statue or worse gargoyles because of her hollow eyes.

"I think you should kiss her." Jale blurted out to Dara and Neptune who were standing by her side, supporting her. 

"Jale. This is no play time." Neptune clenched his teeth and balled up his fist. His forehead is full of sweat. Jale's smiled simmered. 

"No kidding. In scenes like this, in order for the girl to wake up, guys should-"

"Jale! Please! This is my best friend here!" Dara pleaded, her eyes red and so are her face. But before Jale or Dara could say anything, Neptune lifted up her chin, his other hand holding her neck then caressing her hair. Jale and Dara stood there stunned. Dara averted her gaze while blushing.

Neptune's forehead touches Bom's. Their nose bumped into each other. He looked at her eye, her milk chocolate eye. But, the hollow in her eyes were no longer there.

"Neptune.." Bom croaked, her eyes widened as she saw his close-up face. 

"WAAAAAH!" Neptune retreated back a few steps but fell from the stairs and landed on the red carpet in a humiliating posture. 

Jale stifled a laugh, Dara bit her lips to stop herself from laughing and Bom was still blushing. 

"We have to get out of here." Jale pulled down reality to the three. "Tide, I want you to take them home safe. I want to do something first. Take them safe without any scratches or mosquito bites or whatever or else.. I will rip your intestines out." Jale gave them a crooked smile. Neptune rolled his eyes. Dara immediately rushed to his side, clinging his hand. God, even though Jale was sweating after that harsh fighting, he still smelled so good. Mint and a gentleman scent. 

"Jale! Please don't go." Dara pleaded.

"Ssh. It's okay Dara. I assure you, I come back home safely. Okay?" He pressed his lips to the crown of her head. "I will be back before night time." 

"Promise?" Dara pulled out her pinky finger while wiping her tears away.

"Yes, I promise, Daraling." His lips curved into a sweet smile before Neptune took the two girls away. 

 

After the three were out of sight, he drew in a long breathe and steady up his invented material- The Regose. He shoot it to Minzy, Tao, Luhan and Chanyeol. He felt like he wanted to kill Kris after what he had done. He couldn't imagine it if he came late and Kris will be Dara's husband. Dara will be Kris's. No longer his. She will belong to someone else. The thought of it makes him go berserk as he kicked the unconscious Kris. But still he had that kind and golden heart beneath him. He could not kill Kris. He could do it now but he doesn't want too. He only kills if it is right in the master's eyes. But if the master is nowhere in sight, he won't do it. 

His chest expanded as he pressed the green button from The Regose which Minzy, Tao, Luhan and Chanyeol became transparent and floated away out of the castle.

There's one more unfinished business here. He could smell her. He could feel her in this castle, the smell of her newly-scented milky legs. 

He walked around the castle, exploring floor by floors. He sniffed and he could hear the tiptoes nearby a room. It was a black gothic door. The door handle was a fish. A barracuda.

"Sul." Jale called. "I knew you're there."

Another tiptoe and a closing of a.. drawer.. no.. a closet.

"I could feel you in here Sul. I knew you're there." Jale armed his weapons while opening the door. He barged in looking at the exotic room. Her scent was getting more and more powerful. He saw the closet, beside the make-up table. He stopped breathing for a while then opened the closet.

"Sulli." Jale looked at Sulli, her hair long and gorgeous like the way they used to be. Everything is perfectly the same except her.. legs. 

"...Excuse me.. Who are you?" Sulli smiled, her white pearly teeth showing.

Jale looked at her, confused.

"Do you see my fiancé anywhere?" She peeked out of the closet to looked around the room. 

"Fiancé? Jale exclaimed. "Since when do you have a fiance Sulli?"

"I'm not Sulli. I'm Shivelrine. My Fiancé.. is Darling Kris." her face was full of anxiety as she rocked back on her heels. "And who are you? What is your relationship with my twin sister, handsome boy?"

 

 

 

Writer's Note:

Thanks guys for supporting this story! 

Please keep supporting us!

If for some reason, authornim can't reply the comment below, just ask her via twitter!

 

Please leave comments about the fanfic below, Thankss!

AND Please Subscribe, it'll mean a lot to me!

Click here to subscribe to ILYBINAM!

Kamsahabnida! <3

 

Twitter: @ShikiHikaru

 

Love,

ShikiHikaru