THE GUEST

I love you baby I'm not a Monster

"Sulli. You're really good at making me say 'You Gotta Be Kidding Me.'" Jale chuckled while extending his arm and offered his hand to her. She blushed while accepting his offer.

"Thank you." She bowed traditionally and Jale found her actions.. weird. 

"Ah. I am Shivelrine, Kris's Fiance and.. Sulli's twin sister. So who are you?" she smiled politely. 

"I'm.. Sulli's friend." Jale looked at her quizzically. 

"Ah. I see. I never knew about Sulli because she keeps shutting me out of her life. I.. hahaha.. It's pathetic huh. It was all my fault too."

"W-wait a minute.. you didn't knew a marriage was held? Aren't you the bridesma-"

"Marriage? Huh?" She looked at him, clueless.

"Ah.. I'll tell you later... Shivelrine. So.. lets talk about Sulli first. Mind if we take a walk in the woods?" 

"I'll be more than happy to do that!" Shivelrine curtsied, her skirt flowing beautifully.

 

Jale swooped her as he jumped down from the third floor down to the castle gardens. 

"I think its better if we walked here. I..I'm quite scared of outdoors." She laughed a soft tone that could melt anyone's heart. Her voice is even more gentle than Sulli's.

"Sure." Jale shoved his hands to his pockets. 

"So. How long have you known Sulli?" Shivelrine put on her aquamarine shawl and rubbed her hands firmly. 

"Are you cold?" Jale asked, ready to take off his cloak. Shivelrine lifted up a hand to signal him that she is fine. 

"No. Thank you. I am fine." She grinned. 

"I've known Sulli for so long.. a couple of years back then.. We live in the same house, but I kept her in the aquarium." 

"What? How come you-"

"She wanted to live with me. I agreed and she is a mermaid in case you don't know." he raised his eyebrows. 

"I know. I used to be one too." 

Jale turned his attention to her, his gaze explains that he wants her to explain more briefly.

"We used to live in Owine Waterfall back then. Our parents raised us with such determination and they condemn their love to us so much. But, one day, I got a Weela disease. This requires a barbade scale to help me heal. My parents were worried sick and I became truly frail and frail each day. My parents create a deep tunnel down searching for the scale but it was no use. So.. one day, A scientist walked by, I forgot his name. He offer my parents a Barbade scale only if they give up their lives. They agreed to do so. The next day, when Sulli was guarding me who was worried sick of me too, the scientist came and sang. We appeared and he smiled while giving me the Barbade scale. Sulli and I asked what the reason behind it is. He told us then left. That day, Sulli won't talk to me and treated me.. rudely. After a few years, the scientist came back again, offered to give us a ride to move us to the grand Lacezie lake. Sulli was elated she agreed and I followed behind. He took us there but only left Sulli there. I was taken to another place. A lab. He.. he did something to me.. I remember the pain, the awful moment. he cut my tail. I was losing a lot of blood.. then i'm unconscious.

The next thing when I opened my eyes, I have a pair of legs... the scientist then tossed me to a forest, deep in the woods where I was nearly dead.. Attacked by animal monsters.. but my darling Kris.. he saved me." A smile so sweet came again to her face.

"The scientist.. is he.. an old man?" Jale asked, tugging his cloak. Sulli never mentioned having any twin sister.

"It was many years ago! .. He looked.. middle aged. but his blonde hair.. you looked like him."

"Sorry."

"Don't be." she tugged a lock of hair back to her ears. Her denim sweater covers her white and thin tank top. 

"So. You and Sulli are just friends?"

"...She love me." Jale murmured. "But I can't return her feelings and she came here." 

"Came here?" 

"I think you have the right to know this." He spat a curse as he pulled Shivelrine by the arm and ran back to the castle hall.

 

"N-noooo!" She screamed as she make her way to the unconscious Kris on the floor. "What happened to him?!!" 

"Shivelrine. I want you to see your surroundings." Jale said. Shivelrine looked at him before looking at the hall. A church theme, wedding.. Her eyes gone wide at the letters on the wall. The marriage and holy matrimony of Kris Wu Fan and Sandara Park.

"W-what is this?" She gasped, covering . 

"He almost married the girl I love today. I did this, I make him unconscious." Jale looked at her sternly. Sure thing, she has the right to get mad at him. Get mad for making her fiance sleep.

"No way.." Her voice cracked. "He only love me.."

"I think he does but.. he planned this to kill me." Jale exhaled.

"Why would he kill a kind man like you?" Shivelrine released her shawl while tugging it, fidgeting for Jale's answer.

"We are enemies. Don't you ever heard of Vibe Clan." 

"Uh.. what is that?" She asked. Too clueless. 

"Do you know what we are?" 

"Uh huh. Monsters. Fighters." She looked at Kris. "How dare he marry someone else!!" 

"It's almost. Not yet."

"Thank you for preventing the marriage. But still, he betrays me." she sobbed, pure tears escaped out of her eyes.

"Why are you hiding in the closet the first time?" 

"I love playing hide and seek."  she grinned.

"Who are you playing with?" 

"No.. it's.. I am only intending to surprise Kris if he comes to the room.." Her cheeks became a rosy pink.

"What are you going to do now?" Jale asked. 

"W-what.. now.. I don't.. know.. I'm too disappointed in him.. Where do you live?"

"Me? I -"

"Get me out of here." she bent down to his legs. "Please. Please.. I beg you."

"Are you sure? I am Kris's enemy."

"You are the kind one. Kris is not, after all this time." She cling her hands to Jale's arm. "Please. Please."

Jale stood quiet for a moment. He knows he doesn't really trust Shivelrine but why not give it a try. 

"Alright. You can live with me and my friends. But I have to tell you something. Something you shouldn't say in front of my friends." 

"Agreed."

 

***

 

"This is Shivelrine and she..-"

"I am Kris's fian.. i mean ex-fiance."

Dara and Bom watched in total confusion while Neptune was too shocked.

"She is going to live with us. She is deeply hurt by Kris's betrayal." Jale glanced at Dara who is still wearing the wedding dress. So gorgeous that he wants her badly.

"What?!" Neptune stood up, crossing his hands.

"... Shivelrine. Do you mind-"

"No. I don't mind." she smiled and left to the porch to gave the four a little privacy.

"Jale. Why are you bringing a stranger home?" Dara asked, frowning.

"Who the heck is she?" Bom asked.

"She is.. Kris's fiance and she wants to live with us. She is too hurt like what I said earlier."

"That is weird okay? I mean.. bringing her home just because of that?" 

"Anyways, isn't Kris a bad guy?" Neptune uttered and the two girls nodded.

"Poor girl. She got hurt by the bad guy." Jale sat down on a chair.

"I think I can understand that.." Bom said after a few minutes of silence.

"... I...I don't trust her.." Dara eyed Jale. "I don't know why."

"If she hurts you, I will never forgive her, Dara." Jale smiled and opened the door for Shivelrine to come in.

"Okay.. So i guess.." Shivelrine walked in awkwardness.

"You can live here." Jale smiled. Dara's heart beating rapidly as the girl blushed. 

"So this is my friend, Bom and Tide. They are both lovers." 

Bom eyed Jale with bulging eyes and Neptune did the same.

"And.. my girlfriend. Dara." Jale smiled. Dara smiled politely to her. Shivelrine caught sight of her wedding dress. Her gaze stiffened and her posture stiffed.

"She.. almost married Kris? Isn't it?" 

"... Yes." Jale replied. 

"I see.." Shivelrine smiled with tears in her eyes.

"Anyway Shivelrine, the four of us live in that big room. We only have a small-"

"Oh! I don't mind! As long as there is a bed." she laughed. "I'll be fine with any. I can sleep on a chair."

"I'll... help set up the bed." Neptune uttered, leaving away.

"..Me too!" Bom jumped and catch on with Neptune.

"I guess I will take a look at my room." Shivelrine smiled and left.

Dara and Jale's eyes met. Her face was expressionless and so does his. She stood up, her wedding dress flowing beautifully and his heart pounding like a roller coaster. She is even way more beautiful than a swan. Too flawless. Her scent is strawberry.. strawberry and strawberry. 

"Why are you still wearing this dress?" Jale groaned.

"Why? Do I look that horrible?" Dara swayed her wedding gown around, looking at the white and expensive silk gliding down the floor.

"... Dara you almost married that bastard.. I.. I really.. freaked out." His jaw tightened. Dara touched his forearm. 

"It's okay, but do you know him?" 

"He.. is usually the one in charge of those animal monsters that always attacked us." 

"You didn't tell me."

"Yeah. Sorry. I don't want to scare you." He lifted his hands to her cheeks. 

"Is that the only reason why you take the stranger home?" She asked.

".. Yes. She has no house.. no authorities to anything. She is too clueless Dara. She doesn't even know the existence of the Abandon market." he mumbled, his hands tracing her cheekbones and jaw.

"Oh." 

"Are you jealous?" He asked. His gaze was not the usual teasing smile or mischievous look. His gaze was solemn.

".. Yes. But still.. It's a different issue for me not trusting her."

"I'm happy you are jealous." he smiled giddily while playing with her hair, tugging the clips and tossing it to the floor. Her hair fell down to her shoulders, a wavy streamed. 

"My hair is not a toy." Dara murmured.

"You are my toy." He smiled, teasing her. 

"Oh shut up..." He sealed his lips to hers, teasing her by the mouth. Jale felt like he just breathes oxygen for the first time after a thousand years. Her kiss was like a fresh brand new day, ready to charm him and make him want more. 

"You're suinere" he mumbled before he crashed his lips to hers again. She ends the kiss by tilting her head.

"What is Suinere?" 

"Nothing." He smiled.

"Jale!" Dara hit his hand.

"It's.. beautiful. He means you are beautiful with that wedding dress." Shivelrine appeared, startling Dara. Jale was highly aware by her sudden presence. 

"T-thank you." Dara stammered. Shivelrine smiled.

"Do you have anything to cook here?" She asked.

"We have.." Dara nodded.

"I'll prepare dinner. As a gratitude for accepting me here." She bowed then head to the kitchen, grabbing an apron in her hand.

"I'll help." Bom appeared and Dara followed the girls after she change into a white tee and short pants. 

"Yay! That's great!" Shivelrine smiled to the girls.

 

"Jale. Let's talk outside." Neptune nudged Jale and Jale looked one last time at the girls who are giddily preparing dinner while laughing. He left to the porch.

"What are you planning to have Sulli stay with us?" Neptune asked "What tactical maneuver did you do?" 

"If you really notice and observed her well, she is not Sulli." 

"Then who is she?"

"She is Sulli's twin sister.. Who Sulli doesn't give a fck."

"What?!"

Jale told everything to Tide. Tide listened every word that he spits out.

"...Still, I have the same feelings as your girlfriend, we don't trust her."

"Do you think I trust her?" Jale raised his left eyebrow. "I don't."

"Then why are you dragging her here for god’s sake?" Neptune fired.

"Easy. I am slipping the truth serum for her and let her spill everything that the Warp Clan has." Jale grinned, getting his cigarette.

"You're.. fcking genius." 

"Thank you." 

"But how the hell are we giving her the truth serum.. with Bom and Dara in the house?" 

"Go to Shivelrine's room, Let her swallow the pill. Then done."

"So. Once we get the secrets, what are we going to do with her?" Neptune asked, getting a cigarette and lighting it. 

"Bring her to Vibe and locked her up somewhere. Give to Zach as a prize." 

"That's one hell of a prize." 

They chuckled when Dara's head peeked outside. She walked towards them.

"What are you guys doing?" She asked.

"Smoking." Jale said with an impassive look.

"We finished cooking, let’s go eat." she dragged Jale and Tide inside as both of them threw their cigarette away. 

 

***

"Damn those bastards. Why does Neptune Tide have to come?! If he doesn't come. Jale will be finished already." Kris growled. He and his fighters had just regained consciousness. 

“I’m sorry, Master. I wrote the invitation to the both of them.” Suho cringed.

“You’re useless.” Kris glared. Suho bit his lips from trembling.

“To be honest, I don’t actually hate Jupiter Jale... But he is defending the Vibe Clan! God it makes me want to kill him.” Kris said and the fighters nodded, agreeing what he said.

"Sir! Miss Shivelrine is missing!" Lay uttered. Kris's followed Lay to his own bedroom and saw that Shivelrine is not in the closet.

".. Ah, don't worry. She is smart." Kris gave a sly and cunning smile before diving to bed for a power snooze.

 

***

11:28pm

 

Jale and Neptune could hear the faint breathing of Bom and Dara. They were already asleep, eyes closed. The duo quickly and as gentle as possible walked away from their bed and room, and then sneaked into Shivelrine's room.

They saw Shivelrine's figure below the covers. They carefully lifted the quilt to reveal her face. Shivelrine's breathing is gentle and with her sleeping face.. it makes  her even more similar to Sulli. 

"One.. two three." Neptune used his handkerchief to cover Shivelrine's mouth and popped the pill to her, while Jale tied her hand with a mafia rope. Shivelrine woke up and kicked Neptune in the stomach. Neptune bit his lip to stopped him from yelling and Jale hit Shivelrine on the back. She swallowed. They both looked. She swallowed the pill and Neptune tied her legs.

Shivelrine sat on her bed and frozed for a moment. The effect will began in ten..

Nine.

Eight.

Seven. Shivelrine winced.

Six.

Five. Her breathing quickened.

Four. 

Three. Her breathing slowed. Relaxed.

Two. 

One. 

Zero. Shivelrine frozed. The duo smiled.

"Shivelrine. Are you sent by Kris to destroy us by any means?" Neptune broadened his smile as Shivelrine nodded. 

"What did he tells you to do?" Jale asked, an impassive face as he inclined his head to the girl.

"He tells me to.. t..kidnapped the girls and.. kill you.." She frowned. 

"Are you Sulli?" Neptune asked.

"No. I am Sulli's twin sister."

"Where is Sulli?" 

"The castle."

"Do you lied about the things you tell me?"

"No."

"So you knew about Kris's marriage."

Shivelrine grimaced and nodded.

"And you're his fiancé."

"No."

"What relationship do you have with him?" 

".... Friends. But he is a monster while we are cursed to be mermaids."

"My god." Neptune covers his mouth. "So you and Sulli are friends with that son of a .”

Shivelrine raised both her eyebrows. "Your stupid master cursed us."

Jale and Neptune exchange glances.

"What plans does he have to destroy the Vibe Clan?" Jale demanded.

"Kill everyone. Bomb in the Desafe day."

"When is the Desafe day?" Neptune asked, his forehead creased.

"Next week." Jale answered. 

"Well that fails because the Master had use some magic of his to block your bomb."

"Right." Neptune smiled.

"I'll bring this to the castle." Neptune called.

"Me too. I'll leave a note to the girls say that we both want to hunt down monsters. I want to join the sprint racing." Jale insisted, with deep seriousness.

"Just let me do it." Neptune demanded.

"No. I need to talk with Master and I felt like having a battle with Solar." 

 

***

It was already a fine morning since the dragging of Shivelrine into the Vibe Castle. They had already armed her in the secure dungeons taped with surveillant cameras. The Master is busy going to the dungeons to look at her while Jale and the other fighters were practicing their speed in running, so they had this sprint race holding on for the sunny morning. The mistress was also there to cheer for her boyfriend, Saturn. They had been very lovey dovey since they are going out and Jale and Solar still with their competitive and tough attitude will battle together. 

The sprint racing kept going on and in the bottom of the list tells that Solar and Jupiter will have their battle as the closing.

 

"Go Saturn!" Chaerin with her red tank top That covers until her waist, revealing her stomach and naval piercing inside was shaking her pom-poms up high and doing some cute dances.

Saturn was struggling to run in the finish line with Vaigo as his rival. Vaigo was trying so hard, as he it up and ran quicker, going after Saturn.

Chaerin groaned then twirl around again, cheering Saturn louder.

"GO GO GO SATURNN!"

"C'mon Saturn you can do this!" Mercury shouted. "Why is he so slow today?" 

"No idea." Chaerin replied, stopping her dancing.

 

Saturn in his breathe and ran faster, his hair bouncing under the sunshine, sweat trickling down his face and his clothing soaked wet. He ran after Vaigo, emerging the first. Mercury holding on the red rope, pulls it down as Saturn ran to the red rope. He won. First. Beating after all the fighters. 

Chaerin walked up to him cheerily. "Yay!" She twirled around Saturn, wiping his forehead.

"You're disturbing." Saturn called out. Chaerin's lips parted.

"What?!"

"I mean your clothing and your cute stupid dances! It's bugging me! I can't stop looking at you." He whined like a kid and grabbed his energy drink from the freeze box.

"Ni yao ying zhi dao ma?! Ru guo ni shu, wo yao ba ni chu fa!" Chaerin said in a foreign language, It took 3 minutes for Saturn to understand fully of what she says.

 

You have to win, okay?! If you lose, I'm gonna punish you. 

 

He grinned. 

"SATURN VICTORY. GIVEN 15 MINUTES TO REST BEFORE BATTLING AGAIN. REPEAT. SATURN VICTORY GIVEN 15 MINUTES TO REST BEFORE BATTLING AGAIN. THANK YOU." Titanium's voice boomed from the speakers.

"Right. So tired..." Saturn flexed his arms and takes a seat.

Chaerin sat at his side. 

"Massage...." Saturn pouted.

"Yeah right," Chaerin slapped his arms, laughed and gave him a massage.

-------

 

"Huh? What do you mean Shivelrine is gone?" Bom and Dara asked, as they were sitting in bed when Neptune Tide enters the room, announcing that the girl is gone. 

"I mean, she's just boom. gone. Jupiter is... finding her now.. while killing some monsters." Neptune blabbered, trying to find some ideas to create his awesome lie.

"Jale? Finding her now?" Dara asked. A little bit of jealousy creeps into her heart like a pill inserted to a patient's mouth. She bit her tongue as Neptune nodded several times.

"Then we should help too!" Bom exclaimed, jumping from bed bit Neptune held out his hand, blocking Bom from the door.

"No!" Neptune shouted and it surprises both the girls.

"W-what?!" Bom asked. "Why?" Dara asked too.

"I was told by Jale to protect the both of you. You need to help me okay. Be good girls and just stay at home. He'll come home maybe at night?" he creased his forehead.

"..But we just wanna help!" 

"You're trying to add oil to a fire!" Neptune argued back.

"Well your argument is invalid!" Bom pushed Neptune away but he firmly grabbed her hand. 

"Y-you guys.." Dara tried to calm the both of them, who seem to got up in a fight.

"Rather than fighting, let's just find Jale.." 

"No we can't!" Neptune blocks the two little chickens from the door. 

"What the hell?" Bom squeeked. 

"This is for your safety! So stop being a troublesome girl.. or should I say..girls!" 

"Damn it Neptune! Are you hiding something from us?!" Bommie raised her eyebrows. Dara grew silent. Oh no. Bommie is getting angrier and angrier any minute. 

"What?" Neptune mumbled. He could feel himself getting unfortunate every minute. These two girls are ranting and ranting and they are getting more and more suspicious to his actions. 

"Yes! Are you hiding something from us?!" Bom confront him in anger. Dara placed her hand to Bommie's shoulder.

"W-what do you mean? I'm not hiding anything from you ALI-" He paused. 

"A-ali ?" Bom squinted her eyes. Not really sure if she looks angry or.. amusing.

"Alibaba?" Dara muttered, giggling.

"Shut up." Bom rolled her eyes. " What Ali huh? My name is not Ali." she put her hands to her waist, attempting to look scarier but it flatters Tide. 

"Well.." he lowered his head, like he just lose a game.

"Neptune! Who is Ali?! Who is she?!" Bom shrieked furiously. 

Dara looked at Bom in confusion. Is her freaking best friend freaking jealous?? She giggled, retreated a few steps, grabbed her white jacket and tiptoe quietly, running away from them. Running away to find her beloved Jale. 

"W-well it's not a she.." He lowered his gaze, hiding his blush away.

"Then what the hell is it you-"

"Alien." he said. 

 

 

Writer's Note:

So guys, I decided to tweet at ShikiHikaru whenever i post a new chapter. So you guys should follow my

twitter for new updates! Kamsahabnida! <3

 

Please leave comments about the fanfic below, Thankss! (If for some reason i can't reply below, just ask me via twitter anytime!^^

AND Please Subscribe, it'll mean a lot to me!

Click here to subscribe to ILYBINAM!

Kamsahabnida! <3

 

Twitter: @ShikiHikaru

 

Love,

ShikiHikaru