MASTER

I love you baby I'm not a Monster

"If you really want to defeat Zach, the key is to train every single day- you can rest but only a short fifteen minutes break. Then, you can continue again." Jale instructed to the Warp fighters where they all sat in a circle and listened to everything that Jale said.

"And we train everything. Combats, rock climbing, sword fighting, waress practice, marathon race, swimming, archery. Every single thing." He looked at them each in the eye seriously.
"We always slack around.." D.O commented yawning.
"That's the thing." Jale grinned. "That's why Vibe clan is always one step ahead of you. If you want to beat them, be more serious. Put this in your head guys. Kill or be killed." 
"Anyways, Jale. I'll appoint you as their coach for all the training." Kris commanded.
"I know." Jale smiled but his expression turned serious again.
"Anyways.. Did you all kill Titanium Severewane?" 
Everyone froze.
"What do you mean?" Kris asked.
"Titanium? You mean the lanky guy? He's dead?" Baekhyun asked.
"Yeah.. well nevermind. I think.. the old man kills him himself." Jale sighed. "You're right he's crazy." 

"And.. if you want to have more fighters side with us. You can make them drink that whatever thing you invented." Kris uttered.
"Yeah. I'll make it and I'll try to be extra careful." Jale nod his head.
"So Jale.. I'll leave everything in your hands. I trust you." Kris held both his shoulders. 
"Then I say let's start the training." Jale smirked.
"What? Now?" Sehun asked. 
"What do you think?" Jale smirked again. "Make sure you guys prepare a lot of tissues."

**

Saturn is fighting with all his might. His hard gloves hit the sandbag hard and the sandbag swing right back. He kicked it using his legs and gave a swift uppercut.

"Saturn." 

He knew that voice very well. He wipe his sweat using his shirt and turn his head. 

"What are you doing here?" Saturn asked, surprise that Chaerin is here. He looked at her outfit, a black tanktop with ripped denim jeans and black platform boots. Her long blonde hair is formed on one side. 
She is hot. He is imagining his hands running on her silky blonde hair. 
But..

"I miss you so much." Chaerin ran and hugged him.

"I'm very sweaty right now." Saturn pointed to his shirt. His grey oversized tanktop is all wet and little drops of water are dripping from his wet hair.
"Its okay." Chaerin grinned. 

"You're disturbing me." Saturn pushed her away. "You should go you know.." 

"Yeah he's right. Let's go." 
Chaerin looked behind her and saw Solar smiling smugly. 

"What do you mean?" Chaerin walked closer to Saturn. "Why are you pushing me away? What did my uncle say-"
"It's not. It's just me. With you around.. I won't be able to concentrate.. You know that.. I should train harder. So, leave me, Chaerin. I beg you." He grimaced.

"Are you breaking up with me?" Tears formed in her eyes. 
"......" Saturn swung his head, avoiding her gaze. His lips trembled and he walk away from the scene before he cries in front of Chaerin.

Chaerin felt hurt and angry. She walked away too. She walked faster than usual, her fists clenched tightly on her side. 

"Where are you going?" Solar barked, chasing her from behind.
"None of your business." Chaerin snapped back as she stopped in front of room X. 

"Fine. I'll wait outside." Solar sighed as he knew what she's gonna talk inside with her uncle. He hope that his uncle can approve of them both so that he can continue to be with Dara. It has been a long time since he last saw her. He wonder how she is doing now.

Chaerin rolled her eyes and went inside, slamming the door hard. 

Solar's thoughts wandered to Dara. Her soft silky brown hair.. Those gorgeous brown eyes, her cheerful naive face. 
Damn he misses her so much. But there's no way he can neglect his tasks to meet her. He sighed again.
This is bad.. He is not able to see her.
He tried to think hard...

***

"Uncle!" Chaerin shouted. 

She walked into the cold hallways and into the room.
As usual her uncle is doing something in his lab. He is wearing a goggle, his labcoat is dirty, with spot marks and other colours.
As soon as he saw his niece, he took off his gloves and goggles and went to approach her.

"If you're asking me to let go off Solar's duties.. I won't do it." Zach glared.
"Why? I'm asking why Uncle?" 
"Because Saturn can't protect you. He is always not serious with his job. He is too playful and he underestimates his competition. He is nothing good. I regret reviving him." 

Chaerin's blood turn cold. 
"How could you say that?! I can't live without him, uncle!" Chaerin hissed.
"Forget him. Solar is serious and determined.  He can protect y-"
"I don't like him." Chaerin said without hesitation.
"You have to!" Zach snapped.
"You're forcing me to do this!"
Chaerin hissed. "I will tell all, every single of them that you kidnapped them and brainwashed them!"

A stinging slap on her cheek cause her ears to ring like crazy. Her mind went in a turmoil and her eyes hazy.
"If you dare Chaerin.. I will give heavy tortures... No.. I will eliminate Saturn on my own.. Just like how I threatened you to shut your big mouth in the past.. Since you almost tell them all.. You're too blinded by love my child. I threatened to eliminate Jupiter Jale the last time u wanted to tell my fighters. This time i will not hesitate to eliminate Saturn Victory." He threatened. 
"Ah but I'm still gonna eliminate Jupiter Jale though.."

Tears pooled on her eyes. 
This is not her uncle. 
This is a mad scientist. 
She ran away in shock and fright.

**

Solar saw the crying Chaerin running away. 
"Yah! Chaerin!" Solar called, running up to catch up with her. 
But Chaerin had climbed up the stairs. 
"Hey!" Solar called again.
Suddenly she ran up so fast that she lost her balance. 
She closed her eyes, ready for the impact.
Solar ran as fast as he could with his speed and swooped her up like a princess. 
He is carrying her in the middle of the stairs.
She opened her eyes gently and saw Solar's face.
Her eyelashes are wet because of her tears.

Saturn who was peeping in the corridor tried to control his emotion well. How he wish he could be the one to save her.. 
But as he saw how Solar protected her.. He just felt like he lost all his hope.

"Are you alright?" Solar asked, smiling. Chaerin blushed, embarassed from falling off the stairs.
"Yeah... Put me down." Chaerin ordered and Solar put her down.
"No thanks for me?" Solar joked.
"Thanks." Chaerin said expressionless as she ran again back to her room.

As Solar was about to catch up with her. Saturn called him.
"Solar."

He approached the stairs and climbed three steps. 
Solar looked at him and smile.
"You can protect her.." 
"Of course." Solar said determined.
"Please protect her and.. watch her. Try to.. be close to her. She loves strawberry juice and tea and.. She loves playing chess. She spend a lot of time in the balcony and she loves to try on new clothings."

"Why are you saying all these kind of things to me? You're in love with her right? Go fight for her you . I'm not happy with the way Zach ordering our love life either because my heart is somewhere else. Are you giving up already? Are you ready to give up on Chae-"
Saturn grabbed Solar's collar and gave him a murderous glare.
"I will never give up on her."

"Then why do you talk at me like you're ready to give her to me?" 
"For the mean time you little piece of !" Saturn pushed him. "Just for the mean time. I'm gonna train harder and be more stronger than you. The day I rise will be the day she falls in my arms again."

"Oh alright. Great. Good luck with your training. But I'm not too sure you can beat me though." Solar chuckled and walked away. 

**

Solar knocked on the door.
"Tomb? Just come in." Chaerin said.
The door swung open.
Chaerin is sitting in the balcony and as she inclined her head, she saw Solar and Delphine, her maid coming inside.

Her maid put a strawberry juice to the table. 
"Who ordered that?" Chaerin asked.
"Me." Solar smiled.
"Oh. That drink is good for your skin. Drink that." Chaerin said.
"It's for you." Solar said puzzled.
"What.. You ordered this for me?"
"Thanks.. I know Saturn is the one who told you though.."
"How do you know?" Solar asked, surprised.
"I read your mind." Chaerin said easily.
"Cool. How did you do that?" 
"I don't know.. I was gifted since i was born." Chaerin answered.
"I wish I had one too."

Solar chuckled, playing with the bracelet on his left hand.
"Where did you get that?" Chaerin point to the bracelet and peered curiously.
"This?" He froze. "I don't know.." He answered. "I just wore it like every single day.. But I don't remember where I bought this.." 
Chaerin stopped for a second. It must be from his past right before he got brainwash..

Chaerin stared outside the balcony and sighed. She needs to see Saturn. She needs to talk to him.
"I'm gonna sleep. You have to sleep too." Solar uttered, diving to the bunk bed beside Chaerin.
"Alright. Night." Chaerin turned off the lights.
"You're treating me more kindly since I saved you huh?" Solar said out of the blue.
"Then I'll forget about today's incident." Chaerin groaned. "By the way shut up cus I'm sleepy now." 
"Alright." Solar can't help but chuckle and drift off to sleep.

Chaerin who was counting Solar's breath silently climbed out off bed and walk on tiptoes. It's so soft it almost can't be heard. 
She walks to the balcony and looked down below. 
She has to climb down.. She looked at Solar one last time before jumping from her balcony. 

**

Saturn is still wide awake, lifting weights in the gym. His body is sore from it but he still doesn't want to give up. He needs to take control over his combat skills in order to protect Chaerin. It's the only way they can stay together. There is no other choice. 

The gym is empty. He is the only one there exercising. The clock shows 1:00 am. He felt tired and sleepy but he forced himself to do all this. No pain no gain.

"S..saturn." Chaerin whispered.

Saturn turned his head and saw Chaerin standing there. She was in her tank top and shorts, which she usually wore when she's sleeping. He wants to push her away but at the same time he wants her to stay.

"You should be in bed now." Saturn avoided his gaze and continue to lift weights, making himself look busy.
"I need to talk to you. It's very important." She drew closer and sat on a bench.
"It's 1:00am Chaerin." Saturn sighed.
"Can you stop talking and just listen to me?" Chaerin asked, touching his arm.
Saturn drop his weights down and looked at her seriously.
"Fine." he uttered, sitting across her.
Chaerin swallowed.

"This is regarding yourself and the other fighters." 
"Okay.." Saturn looked at her sheepishly.
"You're brainwashed." Chaerin said.
"Well obviously I am.. Lee Chaerin.. by the Warp Clan-"

"HEY!" 

Chaerin and Saturn turned and looked at Ferocious and Solar who are walking towards them.

"I knew this would happen." Solar laughed. Chaerin glared.
Saturn turned away and started lifting the weights again.
"Sorry mistress, this is under Master's orders. We have secure everything and we should not let you hangout with Saturn." Ferociouso declared.

"Ferocious, stop obeying that old man! " Chaerin grumbled.
"A..are you turning your back against your own uncle now?" Ferociouso asked. Saturn and Solar glanced at her in surprised too.
Chaerin froze. "I.. I don't know.. I mean.."

"Chaerin. Go back to your room now." Saturn sighed, tired from all this bull that is raining heavily on him.
"But I have to talk to you!" Chaerin demanded.
"It is not important!" Saturn yelled, baffling everyone in the room.
Chaerin's body trembled a little. Her eyes sting.
"Right now we are just different. You and me. You're the princess of a higher caste while I'm the lowly caste soldier. Your uncle doesn't approve of us because he thinks I am a bad soldier and I can't protect you. So please understand me. I'm trying my best and working hard to be the best soldier in Vibe Clan so i can ask your uncle for your hand. So please wait for me. I know it hurts to wait without us talking to each other. I know we are a mess right now but about us liking each other.. Please we can't stop that."

Everybody looked at Saturn. Ferociouso felt sympathy for them. Solar smiled hearing their conversation. Chaerin's tears had appeared.

"...." Chaerin smiled. "Thank you.. for having faith in our relationship. I.. I thought that.. You're giving up on us.. I.. I I'm sorry. I will w-wait for you, Saturn. I'll talk to you when we're back together again."

Saturn grimaced. "I'm sorry for being a bad fighter. If only I had been hardworking enough and not lazed around... We should've been in each other's arms now."
"It doesn't matter anymore. You have to train hard but don't forget to rest as well. I love you very much Saturn." 
"Me too." Saturn drew closer and kissed her forehead for one last time.

"I'm sorry I have to seperate the both of you now." Ferociouso uncomfortably said. "The Master will kill me if he knew this."

They hugged each other, not wanting to seperate.
"I'm sorry that I have to seperate the both of you as well." Solar smiled.
Both of them released each other. Solar pull Chaerin's hand away.
"Goodnight." Saturn grimaced again and walked away with Ferociouso.

**

"No no no." Neptune groaned. 
"This is not going to happen." 
"Yes! It is! What dare should we give him, Dara?" Bom snickered and cast an evil glance to Neptune.

"Hmm..." Dara smiled. "What should we-"
"OH! I KNOW!" Bom said, her eyes shimmering like like gold and diamonds.
"I dare you to change into a dress and wig.. and let us arrange your make up!" 
Dara giggled on the floor laughing and Neptune's jaw dropped open.

"Bom." He warned. "Never mind I choose truth." He take back his words.
"What's said can't be undone!" Bom thundered.
"I'm so not going to wear that banana leaf alright?!" 
"Banana leaf?! This is a dress! Are you blind Seung Hyun!"
Neptune's eyes widen. Bom realized as soon as she saw his expression.
"Did you just call him.. Seung Hyun..?" Dara asked.
The two looked at Dara then look at each other in panic.
"A--aha...ahahahaha! You must've heard wrong." Bom fans off her hand like nothing happened.
"No.. I really heard.. it. Bom.. are you hiding something from me?" Dara asked sheepishly..
Bom tugged Neptune's coat from behind like a "Help me" sign.
Neptune cleared his throat.
"U..uhm She gave me a..a korean nickname."
"Huh?" 
"What he means is I gave him a orean name!" Bom explained.
"You gave Neptune a korean name?" 
"Yeah. Choi Seung Hyun. Ain't that cool?!" Bom said, proud of her lying skills. 
The truth is she felt bad for lying to her best friend but she also trusts the two guys and gave them time to tell their true identity to Dara.

"Yeah that's nice... You guys are so cheesy." Dara grinned teasing the both of them.
"What?! No! What about you?! Jale mouthfeed you with the chocolate you bake." 
Dara's face turns red. "How do you know?!... Don't tell me you saw.."
"We saw." Bom pointed to Neptune and herself proudly.
"BOMMIEEEEEE. Argh. Anyways Bom you can dress up your Choi Seung Hyun first while I go to the bathroom." 
"Okay sweetheart. Babe come with me." Bom pull Neptune's hand and lead him to their room.

As they went inside the room Bom pinch Neptune's cheeks.
"Thank you for thinking up something! I seriously don't know what to answer when she asks about Choi Seung Hyun." Bom sighed.
Neptune pinched her cheeks back.
"How can it slip from your mouth? Aigoo Bom." 
"Well sorry! Oh my gosh! Did you just say 'Aigoo'?"
"Yeah.. What's wrong with that? What's wrong with me speaking Korean? Is it weird? It feels weird now that I knew Earth. I knew Korea.. I knew korean.. It's like.. my brain is filled with a new encyclopedia." 
Bom giggled. "Yes your voice is weird when you speak korean... but i love hearing that voice."
Neptune chuckled. The truth is he loves the way she calls him his real name.
"Okay!" Bom clap her hands. "Let's get back to business. Stay here and let me do a makeover for you." Bom grinned sweetly.
Neptune groaned.

***

"Yeah. That's it for today. You all did a pretty great job." Jale made a high-five with all of them.
Tao nod at him. Minzy too.
They all had started to see Jale as their ally and no longer feel hate towards him.
They respected him as his coach. 
Even Master Kris decided to learn to fight. Kris respected Jale very much.
Everybody started to seperate but Kris stood on the platform.

"Listen everyone." Kris's voice froze everyone in the room.
All eyes are on him. Jale exchanged meaningful glances with Tao.
"I decided to...." Kris paused for a moment. Everybody looked curiously at him. They are puzzled at Kris. It's rare for Kris to hesitate. He's a man full of determination.
"Listen. I don't know how to tell this to all of you. I'm no longer addressing you all as my fighters. I'm addressing you all as my friends. We are friends and we fight together."

Nobody makes a noise. They all look at Kris seriously. 
Tao scratched his forehead.
"What do you mean master? A..are you.. perhaps.." 

Kris smiled gently.
"Yes. The trainings we had today. Every single thing. Not only when we practice fighting. I looked at Jupiter Jale and saw how capable he is in leading our clan. His leadership is perfection. And Jupiter Jale.. I'm admitting that you are the perfect master for Warp Clan." 

Jale looked surprised but his lips kept in a straight line. 
"You're entrusting your clan to me? Are you sure you're withdrawing your throne to me?" 
Kris nod his head.
"Yeah. I'm one hundred percent serious. From now on I'm your ordinary fighter. We all are and we are obeying you, Master Jupiter Jale."

Everybody looked at Jale and they all bowed at him.

"Wait." 
They all rise and meet his eyes.
"Even though I'm the master. I'm still gonna own the role as a regular fighter and I'm still fighting with you guys. You all are my friends and my ally. You don't have to call me Master." 

"But we insist." Minzy smiled.
Everybody smile as well.

"Alright. Fine. You all can call me Master Jale from Warp Clan."

---

I'm sorry for the late update  :( had been away for a long time. But I hope you  guys like this chapter! ;) 

Please subscribe and you're welcome to comment anything. :) I ALSO CREATED AN INSTAGRAM DO FOLLOW PLEASE : ShikiHikaruaff (FOLLOW FOR UPDATES, SNEAK PEEKS, AND WE CAN ALSO CHAT THERE :) Thank you! 

Love,

ShikiHikaru